Story Notes:
A little foofy thing about what some husbands--mine very much included--deal with when wives are preggers
Doe eyes were turned on full force, full lower lip pouting softly in the soft glow of the bedside lamp. "Please, Logan?"

There was a slight grumble, then a deep sigh. "Marie, it's almost 2 o'clock in the morning. Turn off the light and go back to sleep, darlin'." He turned on his side away from her, punched his pillow and pulled the blankets up over his shoulder.

Rogue prodded her husband's shoulder again, slightly harder this time. "It won't take long. It'll take less time to just do it than to keep tryin' to get out of it."

She paused, listening for some sort of response, some sign he was going to acquiesce. After a few seconds, she yanked back the covers and placed a hand on Logan's chest, shaking him.

He flopped onto his back, blowing out a gusty breath. "You're not gonna quit til I give it to ya, are ya?"

Rogue stared back at him steadily.

Propping himself up on an elbow, he smirked. "Ya really gotta have it *that* bad, babe?"

His wife nodded. "Sugah, Ah'm fixin' ta beg ya for it if Ah don't get it soon."

Logan reached up, trailing a finger down her cheek before wrapping his large hand around her neck, pulling her lips down to his for a soft kiss. As always, she responded to him immediately, the fingers splayed across his chest tightening on the firm muscles found there as she kissed him back.

As the kiss broke, she sighed in contentment. "Hurry sugah, Ah can't fight this cravin' much longer."


***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


Moments later, Logan leaned back against the headboard, arms folded against his chest as he watched his pregnant wife groan in satisfaction.

"I swear Marie, Rocky Road ice cream with a side of pickles is the nastiest thing you've eaten so far." He shuddered as another spoonful disappeared between her lips. "I can't imagine what you'll be craving next week."

Rogue smiled and rubbed her rounded belly. "Logan, the baby *likes* this combination or Ah wouldn't be cravin' it." As if to prove it, she popped a pickle slice into her mouth with her free hand.

Reaching over to place a hand next to hers, Logan grinned as he felt a kick from his future son. "If you say so, darlin', then it must be true."

"Thanks for goin' down to the kitchen to get it for me."

"Marie, it's my job to satisfy all your middle of the night cravings, even if it is for food instead of me." That said, he slid back down in the bed, rolled onto his side and closed his eyes. "Night, darlin'."
Chapter End Notes:
As a newbie to all of this, I appreciate feedback and suggestions so that I don't suck. =)