Story Notes:
I am sad to say I only own one character, the rest belong to Marvel.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan and Rogue get a surprise
Sorry it's a little short.
Logan grinned at Rogue while they sparred. He knew this was working her up and was looking forward to their after spar shower together. Her ring flashed on her left hand, the tiny diamond twinkling in the harsh florescent lights of the gym, she slipped in under his guard and got a solid hit in under his floating ribs. He dropped like a stone and the match was over. She helped him up. “Sorry sugah. Didn’ mean to hit ya that hard.”
“S’okay.” He said then kissed the living daylights out of her. They made it to the shower but only just.
They were on their way to the class Rogue taught when Xavier’s voice rang in their heads. ‘I think you’re both going to want to meet this person.’ He said.
They looked at each other wondering who it was. Logan had a distinctly uneasy feeling about it. His instincts were telling him that change was in the wind and it wasn’t gonna be pretty. When they got to Xavier’s office they found Xavier talking to a young woman seated in one of the delicate looking chairs. She looked over when the door opened and Logan felt a fissure of recognition slice through him. She had shoulder length black hair, slightly slanted brown eyes and high cheekbones. All in all she looked native american, the only thing missing was the copper toned skin. She was fair skinned in a Germanic or French kind of way. He guessed French.
Her calm face had taken on a stunned look, one of recognition and barely suppressed hope and Logan saw with a sick feeling in his stomach, love. She stayed in her chair but her white knuckles showed just how hard it was for her. Logan felt Rogue shift beside him and could smell her irritation.
“Ah Logan, Rogue, this is Heather Therrien. She’s got rather a lot of information for Logan concerning his past.” Xavier interjected hoping to bring a thread of calm to this suddenly tense situation.
He motioned for Rogue and Logan to sit, they did Logan sitting in one of the thicker chairs. “So.” He said watching Heather. “What do ya know about me?”
She seemed to have regained her calm. “I knew you twenty years ago before you went missing all of a sudden. I know as much about you as you told me.”
“What were ya to him?” Rogue said a little harshly.
Logan silently agreed, he knew he knew this woman but how? She looked over at Rogue and spoke simply but with the effect of dropping a bomb in the room. “I’m his wife.”
Chapter End Notes:
Please review. I'd really like to know what people think of this.