She forgot the towel. She even forgot that she was standing in a bathtub filled with cold water. She forgot everything except the man kissing her. Logan was kissing her. Not just a friendly peck on the cheek or forehead like he had done dozens of times before, but a real kiss. The kind of which they wrote in cheesy harlequins, eyes closed, skin against skin, his strong hands clasping around her waist and raising her up, up against the tiled wall, anchoring her there, her fingers combing through his hair and raking down his neck.

Then it was over and he was just standing there, holding her against the wall, his eyes half hooded and his voice harsh whisper.
“We’re not going to sleep tonight.”

He carried her in to his room and lowered her on to his bed. She noted that his bed looked if possible, even more messed up than hers. He hadn’t been sleeping either. Logan prevented her further examination of the room by lowering his body carefully on top of hers and kissing her again, making her toes curl from the anticipation.

Buckle of his belt felt hard and cold against her abdomen, but it didn’t matter. Beneath that coldness she could feel something equally hard, but hot. As hot as her own suddenly feverish skin.

“If we do this now, there’s no going back… We’re not going to be just buddies from now on, no matter who’s watching…” Logan warned her. She shook her head.
“I don’t care…”

She found it increasingly frustrating not to be able to touch him everywhere. One last obstacle, his jeans were standing on her way. She grasped his belt and tried to tug it open, just like they did in movies. One, smooth yank and the belt went sailing through the air. Only now it wasn’t working, and she ended playing tug-of-war with Logan’s jeans, tight loops refusing to give up the belt.
“Bit of impatient, are we?” Logan muttered smiling, then tried to help her and lost his balance, falling on his back on to the floor.
“And clumsy…” She whispered hastily before fit of giggles prevented her from speaking.

“Clumsy?”

There was nothing clumsy in sight when Logan rose from the floor and crawled back on to the bed, his piercing eyes gleaming in the moonlight. He had discarded his jeans, and even though she wanted to look, had wanted to see what exactly he hid behind that enormous buckle, she couldn’t tear her gaze off from his. He moved carefully enough not to jostle the rickety bed, almost as if he was stalking her. Stalking his prey, every sense on alert, every muscle coiled, ready to jump.

He started from her feet, slow, sensual caress extending from her foot to knee, and she had to swallow her giggles. Something hot and hungry was slowly coiling at the pit of her stomach, and she wanted to alleviate the spreading heat somehow. When she tried to close her feet Logan grasped her ankles and stopped her, then slowly proceeded upwards, licking her inner thigh, raining small kisses and nibbles all over her skin.

He avoided the spots that were practically screaming for attention, leaving her throbbing cleft unattended and nuzzled her abdomen instead.
“Hush… We have all night…” He murmured when she let out a small whimper, trying to guide him where she wanted. He crawled on top of her once again, his lower body resting comfortably between her spread legs, his hands cradling her torso. She would feel his cock bumping against her cleft ever so lightly, featherlike caress that she had to wonder if she had actually felt it at all or if she had imagined it.

The whole situation felt somehow dreamlike. Soon she would wake up to face yet another boring day of life at Xavier’s. Except that the fingers now slowly travelling over her skin and spreading her lower lips felt surprisingly real. As felt the tip of a finger that started probing her clitoris, carefully but persistently, tormenting the small bundle of nerves until she was ready to scream.

And then she felt it. Thick and hard, sliding in to her, tearing through her last barrier, not hurting her because she was somehow expanding and rising higher, every nerve sparkling from the heat and sensations she hadn’t been aware even existed.

For a long while they just lay there, getting accustomed and just enjoying the closeness.

“You okay?” Logan asked, nuzzling her neck. She was unable to speak, everything felt far too good to be spoiled with words, but when Logan lifted his head and his worried gaze landed on her face, she nodded and kissed him on the tip of his nose.
“Right as a rain,” she whispered when Logan still looked at her, waiting for her confirmation.
“Good. We’re not done yet…” He murmured, moving slightly out of her, then pushing back in.

Earlier she had thought that nothing would ever feel better than her first orgasm with him, but now she started to suspect that her assessment had been wrong. His hard cock slowly sliding and rubbing against her tight core, his lips on hers and his fingers tangled in to her hair were slowly but surely dragging her towards even higher peak.

She grasped his shoulders and urged him to lean backwards. She wanted to see his face, lips drawn and eyes hooded, liquid heat in them pooling and shifting like a quicksilver, every quirk of his brows.
“Wait… Wait, darling…” He suddenly huffed and practically froze there, his eyes closing, every muscle coiled and ready, thin sheen of sweat gathering over his forehead. When she tried to move he stopped her.

“This’ll be over all too soon if you don’t stop…” He explained, then lowered himself next to her on to the bed, urging her to climb on top of him.
“Well, go on…” he whispered when she just sat there.

It felt wrong. It wasn’t supposed to go like this. Perhaps she had been a virgin before they started this. Perhaps she didn’t know what she wanted or liked, but something she did know. She knew that she didn’t like this new position, not a slightest bit.

She shook her head, then lowered her gaze on to her hands that she had braced against his chest and tried to move. She could still feel him inside of her, she could feel how his cock was now finding new spots of pleasure, going deeper, or going as fast as she wanted, but… It just wasn’t working.

“Can we just… Turn around?” She asked, suddenly embarrassed.
“Yeah, we can. This is not good for you?” Logan asked, then flipped them over so fast that it left her gasping for breath. And now she was able to relax and enjoy again. Able to hold him and caress him, able to muffle her small cries against his shoulder. Able to feel his warmth and strength around her. Able to feel him completely.