Author's Chapter Notes:
A library, a step in the right direction, and a bad 80s movie
Chapter Nine


Rogue caught up with him in the Library, leaning against a bookshelf and thumbing through a yellowing copy of Northanger Abbey.

Marie walked up behind him and smacked him straight round the back of the head.

"I can't believe you did that. What were you thinking?"

He spun round, rubbing the back of his skull, half a smirk still present on his features.

"I was thinking that seeing as I saw you naked... albeit by accident," he hurriedly added, "that I'd even things out. I saw you naked so you get to see me."

He couldn't contain the satisfied grin that spread over his face.

She scowled at him.

"You couldn't have maybe run this by me before hand? Maybe warned me that I'd be drawing your ass for 3 hours?"

"But that would have defied the point. You were as surprised as I was, so now we're on a more even footing. And you drew my ass for 3 hours? Why, did you like it?"

The sarcasm almost physically dripped from her words. "Yes, Logan, I find you unbearably attractive. You are a living, breathing orgasm, a walking endorphin rush, the physical manifestation of sexual athleticism AND availability. Be still my heart, you're making me woozy."

He raised his brow at her as he felt her finger poke him hard in the ribs.

"But, you're also a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bastard."

He tried to keep the self-satisfied look off his face as he backed her gently into the wall, his arm caging her in as she drew in a sharp breath.

"I hate you, Logan. God damn it, stop making me want you," she breathed.

"I'm not making you do anything."

His voice was a low rumble in his chest.

"Oh you are an evil, evil man!"

"So you DO want me?"

She settled for glaring at him, eyes shining more darkly than he'd ever seen before.

"So, that thing with the photocopier..." he continued.

"What about it?" Her breath was tight as he leaned in closer.

"Not memorable, huh?"

She shrugged and tried to look nonchalant as he pressed her firmer into the wall, a hand coming to rest on her hip.

She totally failed to keep her voice steady.

"Memorable can be a relative term."

"It can, can it?"

With a swift shove of his hips she was flush between the wall and him, panting slightly as he leaned in close to her face.

"No escaping this time," he whispered, before brushing his lips lightly over hers.

She could feel her heart beating harder in her chest as he pinned her firmly with his gaze.

"I've wanted to kiss you for so long."

His voice was a breath against her lips, so quiet she barely heard, so intimate it was almost painful, but the look in his eyes was enough to express what words never could.

He felt so warm and solid pressed against her like that, a mere brush of air all that separated them.

His lips trailed across hers, much gentler than she could have ever imagined, sweeping in tender caresses across her mouth.

His hand came to rest on her cheek, guiding her into him as the kisses grew less chaste, hungrier than before, fuelled by the passion that sparked beneath the surface of them both.

She moaned slightly, letting the feel of him carry her away as she opened her mouth to him, letting him deepen the kiss until she was sure they had become fused.

As they kissed, they became one, giving and wanting perfectly synchronised as they pressed closer together, the sweetness of his mouth in hers, the delicious taste of his tongue wiping all thoughts from her mind save the intense, heady need he was creating within her.

Slowly they surfaced, not wanting to let go, lips finding each other every second, not able to pull apart from the sweet nips the other bestowed.

"Logan..."

A question, a plea, a request, all rolled into a single whisper.

He silenced her again, more forcefully this time, drawing quiet sighs from her as she wrapped her arms around him.

His hands trailed up her sides beneath her shirt, feeling the smooth flesh glide perfectly beneath his palms. His hands were soft against her skin, feeling the gently muscled contours of her sides as his touch grazed round her, following the silken line of her bra as it clung to her body.

His hands spread wide over her back, pulling her closer to him as her fingers ran ceaselessly through his hair. Eyes closed to all but each other, kissing passionately, each refused to let go.

Inside her head hummed, the ever-present, intense lust cracking inside, feathered lines revealing something else beneath the layers.

Lust was just sex and, although she wanted that so desperately it hurt, she also didn't want to let go. She found herself holding tighter, trying to fuse herself with him, wanting so desperately that crushing intensity as he held her to his body.

She suddenly knew what it felt like to be out of control, wanting to be a part of him but wanting more than just that. She wanted him completely, from the second he woke up in the morning to the moment he fell into a sated sleep beside her, and every damned second in between.

She broke away from his lips, eyes wide as she looked at him, bleary with need and mouth partially open, waiting for her return.

Disheveled, rumpled, hungry... he took her breath away, dark eyes piercing her soul. She wanted him, needed him so bad, but she had to be sure it was more than just that on his side as well.

She swallowed, mouth suddenly parched, body singing with need as his hands caressed up and down her back.

"Logan... we need to - "

She couldn't even complete the sentence, Fate sticking its hand in as Xavier suddenly broadcast an urgent message to the whole team.

Anti-mutant mob barricading some family into their home.

They broke apart without argument, the urgent tone in the professor's voice enough to send them both running, called to the latest mission.

As she sped to her locker she silently cursed that fact that the world seemed destined to keep them from ever clearing this mess up.

~o~



Chapter Ten



Jean had once said that post-mission sex was the most mind-blowing sex you could ever have.

There was something primal about it, something breathtakingly intense, as if it was the final thing needed just to make sure that the other half of you was still breathing. It was a way to prove you were both still alive.

The mission hadn't been THAT hard, merely the appearance of the Blackbird enough to put the fear of God into half the crowd, but the adrenaline had still been there.

It had still left her wanting.

She had no other half, but there was a part of Rogue that was aching for that now. Standing in the kitchen after changing from her uniform she watched as the team slowly dispersed, Scott and Jean barely making it to the top of the stairs before leaping on each other.

She was left with Logan and, uncertain how to react she had originally refused to even look at him.

Then curiosity had gotten the better of her and she had looked round.

His stare was so intense it made her heart feel like a rock in the center of her chest. She barely felt like she was breathing as he stepped closer, his movements so slow it seemed like forever to take just one step.

"You remember that milk carton I gave you this morning?"

His voice was a low rumble in his chest, rolling through her and sending a shiver of anticipation down her spine.

"Uh huh." She nodded dumbly, finding herself unable to move, unable to think.

"Let's call that foreplay."

"OK."

It took a split second then bodies collided, clinging together in a tangle of limbs in the middle of the kitchen.

They kissed furiously, his lips almost bruising in intensity. Breathing hard, mouths and tongues battling as they staggered backwards, bumping into the counter.

Their bodies were pressed firmly together, hands and fingers clawing desperately to find purchase against one another as the soft heat of his tongue plunged into her mouth.

She moaned against his lips, kissing him back just as forcefully as his hands found her breasts, pressing her harder back into the kitchen worktop.

She was gasping for air as their lips finally separated, her whole body tingling as he kissed passionately down her jaw, burying his face in her neck. Without looking he ripped open her shirt, hands delving inside to her bra, desperately seeking the sensitive flesh of her soft breasts.

It was a flurry of want and need and desire as she yanked his head back up to look at her. She captured his lips again, running her tongue into his mouth as he gently caressed the cloth-covered flesh that filled his palms, her nipples hard with desire against his fingers.

He slipped his hand inside, past the sheer lace to caress the smooth, fragile skin, feeling her stiffen in pleasure as he danced his fingers over her nipple, teasing at the pink tip as his tongue thrust rhythmically into her mouth.

She groaned as he pressed himself close into her body, pulling his hand out of her bra and suddenly grasping her waist, pulling her hips flush into him. Their bodies rocked together in an uncontrollable rhythm as she screwed her eyes closed, letting him bite and suckle down her throat.

Oh God, he was going to make her explode, the need coursing through her body, the need just to be with him...

Her heart was pounding in her stomach, her knees weak, the solid strength of his body pressed against hers like the strongest aphrodisiac she could imagine. He was so strong and sensual against her, the heady smell of his aftershave whirling through her head.

But there was that damn nagging doubt and why couldn't she put it out of her mind?

She whimpered with the loss of sensation as she pushed at his shoulders, both breathing hard as she met his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I can't..."

He sagged, resting his forehead against her panting chest, hands still around her waist.

"Marie..." he pleaded. His groin ached and his heart was pounding. Now was not a good time to be stopping. He knew he sounded pitiful, but to be honest, he really didn't care.

"Please not again... I need you so bad..."

She absent-mindedly ran her fingers through the hair at the back of his head.

"I... I'm sorry, Logan... We can't."

He looked deep into her eyes. "Why not?"

The intense emotion searing into her from his look forced her to glance away.

"Because I love you too much to ruin it."

She pushed him off and ran from the kitchen, leaving him to rest his head in his hands as he slumped over the counter.

She loved him...

~o~



Chapter Eleven


She was face down on the bed when he walked into her room, watching TV in the darkness. He heard her groan as the door clicked shut behind him.

He hadn't knocked.

The TV flickered brightly in the corner, flashing coloured light over her as she sprawled on the covers. She was only wearing her underwear and a T-shirt, obviously not expecting company.

She knew he was there but didn't seem to acknowledge his presence, so he cleared his throat quietly, trying to get her attention.

"Hey."

A hand reached out to the remote control on the mattress beside her and she flipped off the TV, casting the room into sudden silence.

"What were you watching?"

She sniffed and wiped her nose on her arm.

"Red Dawn."

He thought about it for a second, trying to place the film.

"That's not a very happy ending," he commented eventually.

"That's OK."

He looked surprised.

"You like depressing films?"

"No, just suspicious of happy endings."

That wasn't the answer he'd been expecting and he kept silent, hoping she would explain.

"You can never believe that that's it, that there's nothing more to come, you know?"

He looked at her, noticing the grime on her cheeks from the tears she had cried at the end of the film.

"Why?" he asked.

She sniffed.

"People don't trust them. Don't trust happiness."

"They afraid it's gonna be taken away or something?"

"Or have too high a price."

Logan closed his eyes a second. God, she sounded so sad...

"Can... can we talk?"

She groaned into the pillow. "I can't do this, Logan."

He nodded.

"I know. But I just want to know why. You're running hot and cold and I don't know what I did wrong."

She turned her head to the side, staring blankly at the silent TV screen.

"Why should you care?"

"Because... because you're my friend and there was a time that you didn't seem to hate my guts. I just wanted to know when that changed."

She rubbed her face and closed her eyes for a long second.

"Wow, we really stuffed this up, didn't we?"

He slumped down beside her and nodded.

"Yeah... yeah I guess we did."

"Can things go back like they were?"

"I dunno... do you want them to?"

"Logan..." She propped herself up on her elbows, not looking at him, staring down into the pillow she had been leaning on.

"I can't... I can't be just another one of the many to you. I got involved in something I knew I never should have, but even knowing that, I can't seem to let it go again."

He understood.

"What if I told you that you were more than that?" he murmured.

"I'd say it's the same thing you say to all the girls. I know you, remember?"

"What if I said I meant it?"

She paused for a second.

"But you don't. You only wanted this because you saw me naked and... humping the bed."

He cringed.

"You weren't humping the bed and I'm sorry I said that... 'specially in front of Cyke."

She smiled and he heard the small snort of amusement that she tried to stifle.

"Yeah, I think we both came out of that situation pretty bad. But you and the Monkees thing... that's just plain weird."

He tried to sound indignant. "That was ONE time!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll believe you. Millions wouldn't."

They settled into silence for a second before he spoke again.

"Are we OK, kid?"

She thought about it for a second. "Yeah, we'll be fine."

"Are you gonna' be alright?"

"Yeah, just a little worn out, that's all. And achy from fighting."

He smiled a little before shifting his weight on the mattress.

"Lie down, kid. I'll give you a backrub."

She slumped bonelessly down into the sheets without hesitation. "Oh you're so good at those..."

She'd been the recipient of many over her time training as an X-man, mostly because he'd got sick of her whining about her aching back, but even as the problem eased away they continued. The platonic friendship they shared had been made ever more secure by the fact that they were so at ease together.

His hands on her back had always felt so soothing and comfortable, his skin remarkably smooth and soft.

He kicked off his boots and she felt him kneel over her, a knee either side of her hips, the soft, worn denim hugging closely against her bare thighs.

"You'll need to take your shirt off, darlin'."

He heard a muffled confirmation before she arched herself off the bed slightly and pulled the top over her head, flinging it to the floor across the room.

His hands were hot against her back, gently stroking across her skin before loosely hooking a finger beneath each bra strap and sliding them down over her shoulders.

She grunted contentedly into the pillows as his hands gently kneaded her shoulders, the warmth of his touch unknotting muscles that she hadn't even known were bunched.

Almost unknowingly he found himself breathing her in, savoring every moment of her flesh beneath his fingers. He felt her relaxing under him, her breathing slow and regular, as if she were on the verge of falling into slumber.

"Logan...?"

Her voice was sleepy and muffled by the pillows.

"Yeah?"

"Did you really mean it? When you said I was different?"

He sighed softly, closing his eyes.

"Yeah."

For once there was nothing in his voice but the naked truth, a little slice of something raw. She mulled it over a second before saying anything more.

"Logan?"

"What, Marie?"

She whispered in the twilight. "If you wanna kiss me, I won't stop you."

His hands never stopped moving but for one brief second he thought his heart had forgotten to beat. He creased his face in pain, the slew of emotions toppling away the last of his resistance as he leaned in close to her.

"Oh you are a cruel woman... don't tempt a man with what he knows he shouldn't have." He was pressed in close to her and she could feel his warm breath on her ear as he whispered.

Her eyes slowly crept open once again, his hands never faltering on her shoulders as she mumbled into the pillow. "Is it so wrong to take a little of something you want?"

"Only when it's not freely given."

There was that raw pain again, that naked truth she was so unused to hearing from his lips.

"But what if it is given...?"

He slowly floated a light brush of his mouth onto the back of her neck, making her shiver.

"Then..."

He paused to kiss her again, trailing a line of gentle caresses up the side of her neck to her jaw.

"Then I guess there's no problem..."

She moaned lightly as his lips wandered across her shoulders, his hands sliding down and caressing her ribs.

His mouth was warm and sweet, incredibly soft lips exploring the back of her neck as she gently squirmed, her eyes falling shut as she basked in the glorious feeling he created through her whole body.

He was so tender against her, almost reverential as he touched her, as if he couldn't quite believe his dreams were coming true. He was so gentle it sent shivers through her.

She would never have believed him capable of such tenderness, such devotion, but he was a man of so many contradictions. Why should this surprise her now?

Light fingers unhooked the fastening of her bra, spreading it open over the smooth expanse of her back as he brushed whispered kissed up her spine. His lips felt so good, his hands gently grasping her waist above the line of the panties she wore.

She closed her eyes, drinking in as much as she could, whimpering softly as he rolled her onto her back, feeling the soft sheets slide against her bare flesh.

He gently pulled away the soft lace of her bra. Her arms slipped out of it as he lifted it away, dropping it to the floor beside the bed. Pale cream breasts tingled with anticipation, now freed from the confining garment. Topped with sweet, rosy tips he couldn't resist gently sliding his hands up the outsides of the firm globes, closing his eyes at the feeling of soft, smooth skin under his palms.

She gently flexed between his legs and he leaned down to meet her tenderly parted lips, eyes shining with need.

He kissed her so sweetly she moaned, his hands gently caressing the smooth sides of her breasts, the hardening nipples jutting deliciously from the soft, alabaster skin. He couldn't stop touching her, the white flesh under his hands so liquid smooth to his fingers.

Not enough for her, never enough...

She grumbled low in her throat, kissing him harder and reaching for his hand, pulling his fingers higher on her breast, his touch grazing over a firm, pink nipple.

He moaned at the shiver it sent through her and mutely complied, stroking the rosy bud gently with his fingertips, tongues caressing and searching, sending a bolt of hot lightening through her heart that seemed to settle in the base of her stomach.

Their lips parted and she moaned his name, pulling at his clothing as he knelt over her, gasping for breath. She yanked the shirt free of his jeans, pushing it up and running her fingers over his bare stomach and then round his waist, following the line of the denim on his flesh. His body was firm and warm, strong muscles gliding smoothly under her hands.

He pulled the shirt off completely, tossing it to the floor with her clothes, and leaned in close to her. Skin against skin they curled around each other, close and intimate as they kissed, legs and arms tangled in passion.

His warm, dry body against her own made her sigh, his chest pressing against her breasts, wandering hands stroking her sides tenderly. Sweet, hot kisses trailed over her neck and shoulders like velvet and she sighed, the warm, soft denim of his leg rubbing gently between her thighs.

She could feel the hardness of his growing arousal pressing against his jeans and she reached down to playfully squeeze his rear.

Heavy-lidded eyes flipped up to meet hers, dark with hunger.

She smiled beautifully and gently raked her nails over his crotch, watching the sudden twitch of pleasure on his face as she slowly undid the button at the top of his fly.

He sighed with relief, closing his eyes as she lowered the zip, letting her slide the denim down over his smooth hips.

He kicked them down, off his feet, and they tumbled to the floor with the rest of their clothes.

His naked body pressed so close to hers she couldn't help but shiver with excitement. His hot, wet mouth kissed a fiery trail down her neck, over her collarbone to her breast, his tongue flashing out across a firm, sensitive nub. She gasped and arched into him, her hands coming to rest around his shoulders, feeling the intense heat that radiated from his skin.

He suckled her breast playfully, his hand coming up to trace the bottom edge of her other nipple, softly brushing it with the tip of his thumb.

She moaned as his teeth lightly grazed the sensitive bud, his rough tongue lapping over her taut skin deliciously.

His bottom lip flicked past the tip as he lifted his head, taking in the sight of her. Eyes closed in ecstasy and her hair spilling over the pillow as her body gently writhed under his ministrations... she looked beautiful.

He smiled and turned his attention to her other breast, his mouth swirling teasingly around the hardened nub before lightly flicking the top of it with the tip of his tongue.

Her little moans and gasps of pleasure fed him and he kissed his way down her stomach, running a finger round the dip of her bellybutton before caressing her hips, his mouth gently teasing the sensitive skin above the line of her panties.

He hooked a finger under either side of the garment and gently slid them down her hips, sliding them off long, lean legs and inhaling the damp smell of her arousal.

"Logan...?"

He glanced up at her through passion-glazed eyes to find her watching him.

"Shuddup, darlin'," he purred, before smiling wickedly.

"Logan, what are you do- Oh, God..."

Her head rolled back and she moaned, every muscle in her body seeming to swell then contract as his rough tongue plunged inside her.

Her lithe body arched luxuriously and she parted her thighs instinctively, letting him lick slowly and tantalisingly between her legs, his tongue lapping at the moist opening of her core. She whimpered with desire as he ran his hands up her thighs, caressing the soft curve of her skin.

He found the sensitive bundle of nerves buried within her slick, wet heat and he flicked it with the tip of his tongue, feeling her jerk and gasp under him.

He delved intimately inside her, sliding his tongue as deep as he could go, feeling the taste of her fill his mouth, nipping and sucking at the hot, sensitive flesh. Her smooth, lean legs gently tightened around his head and her hands grasped at handfuls of the bed sheet, shaking with desire. He half moaned in approval, feeling her tense around his ministrations, pressing herself closer to his face in search of more.

Her hips bucked spasmodically, half crazy with need as he gently eased away, tracing wet lines up her body with his lips and tongue.

She clutched uselessly at his shoulders now, her hips still gently grinding into the mattress in search of the friction she craved, looking to topple over the edge.

He took a nipple in his mouth again, the rough, flat surface of his tongue dragging over the swollen nub as she whimpered, wrapping her legs around his hips in invitation.

"You sure...?" he asked, pressing hot kissed up the side of her neck.

She moaned and arched into him, feeling the hardness of his body against her own, knowing how perfectly he would fit inside her.

"You really want to do this...?" he whispered, thumbing an already overly sensitive breast.

"Yessss..." she hissed, pulling his face up and catching his lips in an intense, searing kiss.

He disengaged himself briefly from her hungry mouth, the feel of her tongue battling with his making him breathless.

"You're not gonna' try and stop me halfway through or anything are ya?" he continued.

"Oh for Chrissakes Logan, just do it!" she wailed.

"Just makin' sure..."

He lifted her thighs higher up his waist, hooking his arms under her knees. She felt the erotic push of his hardness between her legs before he entered her, squeezing himself up to the hilt in her tight, burning core. He moaned and pressed his head close into her neck for a second, just absorbing the feel of her surrounding him so completely, so tightly.

She could feel him breathing heavily on her skin, panting as she gripped him hard inside, her legs still trapped beneath his arms, spreading her wide open.

She whimpered at the sensation of him filling her so deep and full, positive that it couldn't get any better then this. The thickness stretched the walls of her channel, stimulating every nerve as she squeezed him within her. Dazed, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he lay on top of her.

Slowly he let go of her legs, letting them slide down his smooth body to rest comfortably around his hips. His hands caressed their way up her stomach, not stopping till he cupped a breast in each palm, a tender, swollen nipple under each thumb.

Se moaned and arched into him, bucking her hips into his, making him grunt as she clenched her inner muscles around him again.

Teasing and rubbing her nipples he began to move, pulling himself together just enough to thrust gently into the intense, gripping heat around his cock.

The friction it caused inside her sent long, white arrows of pleasure directly into her brain and she gasped as his pace began to increase.

Her hands spread over his shoulders and she could feel the muscles in his back tense and release as he thrust into her, hips pistoning against her own.

She whimpered as he played her body like an instrument, hitting every right nerve, sounding every perfect chord until she was almost delirious with ecstasy.

Each thrust of his hardness inside her seemed to crush the bundle of nerves between her thighs, her clit sparking every time he ground into her.

She whimpered breathlessly as her body began to flutter convulsively around his invasion, the dizzy spiraling in her head almost lifting her from reality.

He thrust hard, feeling the slowly building clench around his erection dragging him towards the abyss and he went with it, speeding up his rhythm and clenching his eyes shut in the intensity of sensation.

She moaned slowly, hands balled into tight fists as she writhed helplessly underneath him, pinned to the bed by his solidity and by his cock buried so deep within her.

Her breath ran heaving in her lungs, whimpering and moaning pathetically as he worked, feeling him drag past every perfect nerve as he thrust strongly between her open legs.

Suddenly her muscles clamped hard and tight around him, her head arching back in a silent scream as pure, white light engulfed her senses.

She pulled him over the sudden abyss of orgasm, falling long and hard, gripping him inside her channel as tightly as she could, never wanting to let him go. He moaned loudly into the crook of her neck as his cock spurted inside her, warm fluid filling her body.

She milked his body hard, muscles dragging him deep as he came, groaning with relief as he clutched her body close against his.

They both came down slowly, panting raggedly as he sagged over her, still buried deep inside her core.

"Holy God..." he muttered, burying his head in the crook of her neck as the aftershocks of her orgasm still fluttered round his embedded member.

She nodded mutely, hands tracing slowly over his sweat-slicked back.

"Wow..." she mumbled, glazed eyes staring blankly at the ceiling.

Slowly and tentatively he withdrew, rolling down onto the bed beside her and gathering her into his arms.

"Wow..." she repeated again, flopping bonelessly onto his warm body. "Why didn't we do that before...?"

"Cause you kept hitting me," he replied.

"Oh yeah..."

He smiled contentedly. "See, I told you it'd be good."

Marie pouted and ran her hand over his chest. "Gods, you're arrogant."

"Yeah, but I'm wonderful with it."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

A wide, warm smile split her face and he couldn't resist kissing her again, his hand sliding down to gently rest on the curve of her back.

She mumbled contentedly against his lips, his arms wrapped snugly around her body before she leaned her head softly down onto his chest, drifting into a deep, lazy sleep.

~o~


Logan woke to someone gently nibbling on his lower lip, a soft tongue playing over the edge. He grunted sleepily, stretching under the mass of the person lying on top of him.

"You taste good, Logan."

He mumbled as a reply and smiled drowsily under her kisses, wrapping his arms around her waist as she lay sprawled over him.

He kissed her gently, swallowing the contented sigh as she smiled into his mouth.

She broke away giggling, leaning back to sit on his thighs, her knees either side of his hips.

He cocked a quizzical eyebrow at her.

"What?"

"You're a horny little Wolverine first thing in the morning, aren't you?" she snickered, scooting forward till she was pressed against his steadily growing erection.

He nodded, a stupid smile spreading over his face as she wriggled up his body, bare breasts jiggling slightly in the pale morning light. Small, round nipples wove across his line of sight and he reached out to touch her, drawing his index finger in a long, slow line from her collar bone, down her breast to the tip of her nipple.

She gasped softly and leaned forward over him, grabbing his wandering hands and planting them above his head.

"Stay," she grinned, patting him on the head like a puppy.

"Arf," he grumbled as her body stretched lithely over him, extended over his head as she held his hands in place.

The temptation was too great and his mouth latched onto the tip of her breast, pulling it gently into the heat of his mouth. She gasped, body tensing as his teeth skimmed the sensitive nub.

"What are you doing to me...?" she mumbled, his tongue rubbing over the tightening flesh, the roughness against her tender skin sending little quivers of desire through her.

He released her with a slow lick, smiling up happily into her suddenly desire-fogged eyes. He pulled his hands free and pressed them flat against her back, pulling her body in closer to him, catching the other breast in his mouth as he lifted them both into a sitting position, his erection trapped between the heat of their bodies.

She squirmed and he moaned in response, the flush of heat between her legs pressing against him as she moved.

He thumbed her cooling, exposed nipple harder in retaliation, still feasting on its fellow, making her groan gently against his ministrations, pleasure sparking behind her eyes as her heart beat harder in her chest.

He dropped her aching, tender bud and brought her face down to his own, taking possession of her lips as his hand smoothed round her hip.

He ran his palm gently over her firm, round ass, sneaking his fingers softly between her legs from behind.

He felt the moisture of her growing arousal starting to seep from within her, the soft satin of her entrance wet and hot under his fingertips.

She whimpered and kissed him hungrily, letting the taste of him fill her mouth while his touch floated over her opening, wishing beyond anything that he would stop playing about and fill her again, deep and hard inside her.

As if reading her mind he pushed two fingers into the well of her sex, letting them slide deep into the sweet, slick heat of her core, feeling the wetness deep inside her slither over his touch. She jolted, gasping loudly as his fingers curled lazily inside her body.

Her stomach flipped, heat spreading to every nerve as his long, agile fingers filled her, rubbing up and down inside her core agonisingly slowly.

She bucked her hips and he stalled, slowing down to nothing as she desperately clenched around his tormenting fingers, seeking more.

"Logan..." she moaned, rolling her hips against his own.

It was his turn to groan now, feeling her crush his painfully hard erection between their bodies, the wetness of her sex seeping out into his skin.

He jerked his fingers suddenly inside her and she cried out, the unexpected sensation very nearly bringing her to the edge.

Pressing his tongue deep into her mouth, the next flex of his fingers made her whimper, muscles fluttering as he pinched a reddened nipple.

He continued pumping his hand into her core, feeling her shudder and cry out in need, clutching tightly onto his shoulders as he jerked his fingers inside her, squeezing the taut, red flesh of her sensitive bud with his other hand.

Finally she screamed, rocking herself uncontrollably on his lap as her muscles clinched hard around his invading touch.

He caught her breathless mouth with his own, silencing her before sliding out his fingers and plunging his erection deep into her still twitching channel.

She let out a breathless exclamation of pleasure, having barely come down from the delirious state of her last explosion of ecstasy.

His hard member filled her more deeply and more satisfyingly than his fingers and she mewled happily, rocking against his body as he clutched her hips hard against his own.

He pushed her down onto her back as he filled her with deep, slow strokes, driving her wild as he moved inside her, slow and hard.

Her head tossed in the rumpled sheets, moaning breathlessly as she locked her legs around his back, stroking her own nipples as his hands lifted her hips from the bed, driving deeper inside her.

She pinched the tight, blood red buds mercilessly, rolling her fingers over them as she moaned, pulling every sensation from the receptive flesh under her hands.

Logan's hips hammered into her own and she could feel the orgasm boiling low in the pit of her stomach, letting out a keening whine as he fucked her slowly into the sheets.

The build up was leisurely and intense, the fire boiling in her body slowly consuming her whole existence, leaving her delirious with need.

She screamed as the explosion hit her, pulling him as deep into her sex as he would go, her world filling with cascades of coloured sparks and the hot, wet, pulsating far inside her body.

He came at the same instant, erection jerking helplessly inside her spasming core, filling her with his seed as he cried out.

They both crumpled bonelessly onto the disheveled bed, panting hard and kissing slowly as their bodies parted, suddenly exhausted.

"God, Logan, you're gonna' kill me like that..." she grunted into his chest, hugging him close.

"You started it," he mumbled.

"Did not," she yawned.

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Hate you."

"Love you."

"Love you too."