" Logan, have you seen like this black composition book?" I asked Logan as I worriedly searched around my bed area. Next to the photos of my dad, my diary was the most sacred thing to me. It had my thoughts and fantasies with little drawings and doodles. Logan, who was sitting on his bed smoking his 3rd cigar this morning, looked at me with a cocked eyebrow.

" Isn't it that thing tucked in the bed frame?" he said pointing over to the side of the bed frame where my diary had fallen. I let out a relieved breath and grabbed it. Logan scoffed and rolled his eyes as I held my diary close to my chest.

" Hey, my diary is very important to me." I told him, angry that he didn't see my special bond to this notebook. Dad sure did.

" Whatever, kid. I don't care. Look, stay here, okay?" Logan said as he slid off of the bed and pulled on his shirt and leather jacket, the cigar held firmly between his thin lips.

" Where are you going?" I said, not meaning to sound slightly demanding as I kneeled on the bed while I safely tucked my diary under my pillow.

" Gonna go and make money to put the food in your stomache and the roof over your damn head. Is that a good enough answer?" Cocking an eyebrow, he flick the ashes onto the carpet and took a long drag.

**********************************************************

She sighed and sat on her bed with a nod. Feeling guilty for making this girl's life suck, I sighed myself and began to walk out without another word, when she called my name. Turning around, I seen that she was looking at me with a sympathetic grin.

" I could get a job at store or something to kind of help out. Or we could use the money that my dad left us." she said, her grin kind of moving to the side. Owen, I could see how much of you your daughter inherited. Too sincere and sacraficial for her own good, like you used to be Owen. What do I say to your little girl, now?

Sighing, I shook my head and turned back around. I'll just ignore her for now because she seems to make me want to chop off her head everytime she opens her mouth.

" Logan," she called again, this time sounding sad and grim. " I never told you before how glad and greatful I was that you took me in, and I just want to thank you........... Uhm, you can tell me if you need help with something. I mean, my hands are free. I can help. You don't always have to do everything by yourself, you know." She gave a small chuckle before she cleared her throat. She's always nervous when she talks to me, but the steadiness in her voice made me turn back around and look at her kneeling on her bed, looking at the sheets as if she couldn't meet my eyes.

" Look, kid. I'm responsible for you which means I make the money and you just relax, alright? " I said, pointing my finger at her for a moment before dropping it, hating the parental affects she was making me use.

" Yeah, okay." she said lowly before dropping completely on her bed and reading a book. Owen, why is your daughter so damn strange? Lifting her head over her book, she looked at me with something flashing in her eyes.

" Can I ask you a question, Logan?" she asked, looking a little scared as she set her book aside and propped her back up straight on the stack of pillows she was leaning on. Crossing her legs indian style, she set her hands in her lap and leaned forward as she cleared her throat.

" Make it quick, kid." I said, placing my hand on my hip, growing impatient.

" What.....what do you do to get money?" she asked quickly, slightly grimacing when she finished asking the question.

" You think I sell drugs?" I spoke my mind and made it come out a little softer than what my head was cursing about this girl.

She didn't say anything but the burning sensation in her cheeks said it all.

" Selling drugs is too safe for my taste." I said with a small grin that drew a horrified look on her face. " You worry too much, kid. Get some rest. When I come back, we're on the road again."

**********************************************************

He left with a shake of his head and left me with only my imagination to think of what he was doing. But my mind did not give me any guesses, it only gave me the idea to follow him. No, my ass would be grass if I did. I don't need to be on bad terms with this guy. I can't make this sexy guy despise me so soon.....yet here I am, spying on him through the motel window as he walks across the street to the bar called " Steve's Bar" with a little beer icon on the neon sign. He entered the swinging doors and I caught a glimpse of the cloud of smoke and crowd of people in that place.

" A bar? He works at a bar? Like a bartender? A waiter?" I said lowly to myself as I quickly changed out of my pajamas. No, can't be a waiter. That's not like Logan. A bartender? Eh, maybe. I doubt it though. Maybe he's a pimp....hahah, no, yeah right. Please tell me that I packed my fake i.d.. Ah, here it is.

I made sure I had it and grabbed my purse. As I reached for the doorknob, I stopped. I can't leave like a minute after him. He might be lingering around the door area. Okay, I'll just relax and read another chapter of my book.

Sitting back on my bed, I tried to read the next chapter of my book, but the butterflies in my stomache made it hard for me to concentrate. I began to try and read out loud but that didn't work one bit.

" Forget this." I decided and tossed my book aside. Oh, makeup. I need makeup to look older to get into that damn bar. Can't always trust the fake i.d to get you in. Maybe if I put it on thick enough and Logan spots me, he may not know that it's me. Good thinking, Marie.

I couldn't help but jog to the bar, my curiousity and ecstaticness giving me more energy than I could hold at the moment. As soon as I pushed the double swinging doors open, I was first blinded by a cloud of smoke. Waving my hand in front of my face as I propelled forward, my eyes became clear.

From outside, the bar looked extremely small. But inside, it was like an arena large enough to hold the Olympic games. There was a crowd of people, hooting and yelling things all at one time that it just sounded like screaming. In the middle of the crowd there was a tall, circular, steel fenced cage looking area that seemed to touch the cieling with two men in it. One guy was large and bald, grotesquely muscualar to where it looked irregular because a million vains popped out when he flexed to the crowd, which was cheering for him. Eww. The other man wasn't equally as tall, but still quite tall. His back was facing the area I was in, but his back was a nice muscular. Nice tan skin, no farmer's tan or anything like that. But he was still quite muscualar. My breath caught in my throat when the second man turned around.

" Oh, shit! Logan.." I said outloud, which caused a few side glances from the people to my immediate left and right since you could barely hear anything over the screaming. I watched both shirtless men circle eachother, sizing the other up.

And just like that, Grotesquely Muscualar Man threw a punch at Logan, who quickly side stepped the large beast and threw his fist in G.M.M.'s stomache. The crowd suddenly got silent as Logan's other fist dug into G.M.M.'s left cheek, sending him flying across the little caged area and hit against the fence, startling the people who were close to jump back. G.M.M. took a few moments before he groaned and raised his hand in surrender.

Only two punches and G.M.M. is knocked out!? Dad, please help me. I'm living with someone who could possibly kill me with a poke of his finger. I made haste to get out of the bar, not wanting to get caught by Logan when somebody grabbed my arm with a tight hold, their fingers digging into my elbow. Quickly turning around, I seen the Mr. PizzaMan delivery guy holding my arm.

" Hey, your that girl who I delivered the pizza to last night." his words slurring and his alchol breath making way to my nostrils through the heavy scent of smoke and must. Those beautiful eyes were half covered by his purple eyelids. " I never got to tell you my name, pretty girl. I'm Brrrrri-uhn. Brrrrian." he said and pulled me into his arms.

" Let me go!" I said, trying to push him off of me, but his grip was too strong and firm. I quickly looked around to see if anyone could help me, but everyone was in the crowd, not paying attention to what was going on in the back. " Help!" I screamed, just adding to the unimportant yelling everyone was doing as his face neared mine, lips already puckered.

I began to shake, wiggle, scream, anything, but no one heard or came. This has to be impossible! Is there no sane person in this damn bar that sees I don't want to be within a million feet of this guy. I could feel his breathe on my lips, and that was it. I braced myself an gave the most hardest head-butt I could give.

" Ow, shit. Your a fuckin' crazy bitch!" he yelled as his arms let go of me and his hands covered his bruising forehead.

I quickly ran back to the motel, anger building on my chest as I made a silent vow to never ever follow Logan into any bar again!
Chapter End Notes:
I made this chapter a little longer, so i hope it was okay. Please rate and review! Thanks!