I rolled down the windows of Scott's car, letting the wind blow in my face and hair. Earlier, I stole the car keys from Jean's bag to get Logan's carseat and snatched Scott's car keys as well. So now we were on the road, back to our rightful home. Logan slept in the backseat. We had been driving for about 4 hours straight now, and I was still full of energy.

It wasn't too much longer until we arrived to the front of my house. I cursed to myself, angry that all of Logan's clothes were still at the mutant school. Pulling him out of the stuffy back seat, I gave his sleepy face a peck on the cheek and walked up the familar porch where I reached under the mat for my spare key. My ghostly house welcomed me home as I closed the door with my foot and went upstairs to put Logan back in his room, where he made little noises as he got comfortable in the sheets.

" My little boy...." I whispered to myself as I ran a hand over his head. Giving him a tender kiss on the forehead, I made my way to my room where I changed into a grey sweatusit. I sat at my vanity and stared at my new face.

" This is the new me, hm?" I asked myself lowly as I ran my hand over my new features. I opened my shirt and looked down at my new breasts. " At least she has some decent-sized tits. But, this hair. I'm going to have to do something with it. Gosh, we're going to have do so something with these eyes too. Such thin lips, she has. Maybe I'll go get them plumped by Dr. Fendy. He did a nice job on my boobs before. I'm not all over this nose either." I criticized as I placed the tip of my pointer finger to the tip of my nose. Damn, why'd that bitch have to kill me. I looked so beautiful...and now I'm stuck with her ugly ass body. Shit. Why'd Logan have to pick her over me? I'm much better than her in so many ways.

I first picked up my foundation and stared at it before my hands began working their magic. I re-did her face, trying my hardest to make it look like my old self, but the more I worked, the more farther away I looked from myself. After an hour of recieving useless results, I threw my lipstick tube at the wall where it smeared and stuck.

" Fuck." I cursed as I ran to get a wet towel. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror as I rubbed the wet towel against the thick make-up which smeared on my face, making it look like an artist's palette. " Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I yelled and threw the towel at the mirror.

" I want my old self back! Fuck you, Marie! Now, I'm going to take over your body, your life!" I yelled at myself in the mirror, trying to convince myself that I'm the one who won in the end. But staring at the mess I made on my new flawless skin made me even more frusturated. I want my thick, dark curls back! What the fuck am I supposed to do with this long, straight hair?

" Scissors. I need scissors." I said, and began to fling drawers out of their holes in the sink, looking for a damn scissor. My mind was going hectic. I was angry. Pissed. I felt like I was losing everything I had. I can't. I can't lose my mi-" Ah, here go the scissors."

I spread the blades and grabbed a thick strand of hair. Staring at myself in the mirror, I suddenly felt empty. Like I was made of nothing. Nothing.

" I've lost it....Aimee Fairchild has lost it....." I said lowly to myself as I stared at the thick chunk of hair I held in front of me. I slowly let the dismemebered pieces of hair fall to the ground as I reached for another thick chunk of hair. I didn't blink as I heard the next snip, or the next one. This phase in cutting my hair felt so necessary and right. I guess I don't want Marie's body after all. I want something new. Something fresh. Something that I created. And as the last chunk of hair fel to the ground, I examined my new haircut. I had given myself a very short bob where thick hair still clung to my head, but it was thickest at the top where hairs that only were a few inches stayed.

" Now, let's dye it." I said lowly to myself as I grabbed a bottle of dark red hair dye off the floor that flown out due to the raid earlier for a pair of scissors.

-2 hours later-

I had colored and styled my own hair. I laughed at myself in the mirror to see how horrible my hair looked. It looked chopped and screwed, and I might as well have shaved everything off. No hair even touched my shoulders. My hair wasn't even long enough to hang. It just looked like litte chunky shrubs. No matter. It's not what you wear or what haircut you have, it's how you can rock it.

I pulled on grey skinny jeans with shiny black ankle boots. I pulled on a black shirt that only covered my breast area and exposed my new toned stomache. Grabbing my leather jacket and purse, I kissed Logan one more time before heading to work.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry this chapter is so short. Please rate and review-thanks!