" Cuz it's easy to tell me you love me. Easy to say your thinking of me. Words are so easy to say. Show me, Sho-" Marie began singing in the passenger's seat of my car while swaying her head from side to side.

" What the hell are you singing?" I asked while reaching down to grab a cigar in a small compartment. As I lit it, she shrugged and began humming it's tune.

" I don't know. It's kind of like stuck in my head though. I've never heard it before." she said lowly with furrowed eyebrows before turning back around to my son who was sleeping. She turned back around to the front with the tune still humming from her throat. " It's wierd. Ever since I killed Aimee, I know a lot of things. New things. Mainly about sex, but heh, I'm not complaining." I shot her a look when she said the last part and she laughed while placing some chips in her mouth. " What? Sex is a perfectly healthy thing. Is it so wrong to want to learn about it?"

" Yes. Especially for you, kid." I said while taking a drag out of my cigar and blowing the smoke out of the window. She threw her head back on the head rest and sighed.

" Why? You know, even though it was kinda awkward, Dad would welcome my thoughts or questions about sex. I think that you should too, Logan." she said while turning her head a little to look at me.

" Yeah, well kid, me and your dad had different views on things." I stated as we stopped at a stop light. I looked down at her innocent face that had the most slightest streak of danger in her smile. " What are you smirking about?"

" Nothing. I just think your a real handsome guy, Logan. Is that so bad?" she asked in a low, but seductive voice. Her eyebrow cocked and I knew that that was one of Aimee's famous moves, but I still bought into it and looked away.

" Your not getting any brownie points for that, kid." I said, trying to keep myself from swerving off the road to rip the clothes off this kid. She had that playful, but mature look on her face as she leaned a little closer to me. " Marie, sit your happy ass back down."

She gave me a slight peck on my cheek before whispering in my ear, " Whatever you say, Logan." and sat back down in her seat, an accomplished grin on her face. That wasn't completely Aimee doing that. If it were Aimee, she wouldn't have stopped and hopped on my lap while undoing the button on my jeans, not caring that I was driving. I've been through that experience before. But this was partly Marie too, because she held back and didn't protest, which Aimee wouldn't done if I told her to sit down.

**********************************************************

I stared up at the large and ancient building in front of me. Logan hopped out and was greeted by a white guy the same height as him. He had dark brown hair which was neatly fixed. He wore red shades, a black shirt, denim jeans, and casual shoes.

" It's about damn time you brought my car back, Logan. Where the hell have you been?" the guy said while approaching Logan with an irritated look. Logan scoffed and flicked his head over to the car.

" I've been becoming a parent." Logan said while turning to the car. " Haul ass, Marie." he called and I shot out of the car. I quickly retrieved Logan out of the back and walked up to Logan.

" Hi there, I'm Scott." he said and extended his hand. I shook it and watched as he casted Logan a suspicous look. They had a silent conversation with their eyes for a few seconds before baby Logan giggled and pulled my hair.

" Hey, Logan. Don't do that." I said as I gently pulled my hair out of his strong grip. He giggled and put his head on my shoulder.

" Who's this, Logan?" Scott asked as he ran a gentle hand over baby Logan's head. Baby Logan grabbed one of Scott's fingers and pulled down in an awkward postion, making Scott clench his jaw in pain and pull away.

" You really are your father's son." I said lowly to myself with a grin. " Logan, say sorry to Scott." I said and looked at baby Logan.

**********************************************************

Scott's mouth dropped as I blew out some smoke. He looked back and forth from me to my son and shook his head, his mouth opening and closing uselessly.

" Save it, Cyclops." I said and walked inside the academy that did everything but welcome me home.
Chapter End Notes:
Yeah, such a short chapter, I know. But please still rate and review. Good reviews, bad reviews, we all know I welcome them all, so don't hold back. Thanks!