I lifted my waling head from Logan's shoulder and glared at him.

" Where are we going?" I asked, not wanting to keep moving from place to place. I was real sick of it.

" Kid, I need to tell you something." he said and lifted up his fist. He examined it for a moment before glancing at me. Three long and thick claws shot out of his large fist.

**********************************************************

Her face stayed the same as she placed a hand over each of Logan's ears.

" Oh, shit....." she said lowly before getting off of the stool and pressing her back up against the wall, my child staring at my claws in fascination in her arms. I wasn't suprised that she was acting like this. But I was suprised that she didn't run to the other side of the world.

" Marie, I'm not going to hurt you, alright? I just wanted to show you that I'm a mutant like you, kid." but that didn't change the horrified look on her face. Logan giggled at the sight and I had to grin that he was liking my hidden secret that had just been exposed to the girl that wasn't so different from me.

" Just....just can you put them away for just a second, then?" Marie asked and I quickly deposited them back into my skin. They both gasped at the quickness and she quickly approached me with a small grin as she ran the tips of her fingers over my knuckles. " That was real....wow." she said and shook her head in disbelief.

" Look, I know this school up north for mutants and I wanted to bring you there, kid." I said, but the grin on her face dropped as she set Logan back on his feet.

" Well, I wanted to kind of start my life on my own, Logan. You know, I could use what's left of my dad's money to move into an apartment or something. And then I'll get a part-time job and go to college to make up for the classes I've missed." she said, but sounded unsure as she walked over to the living room and grabbing a cracked frame off of the ground where it held the picture of her and her father hiking.

" Listen to me, Marie, the academy is expense free. You don't have to pay a thing. You get your education there and they give you a free room and food and when your done with your classes, you can either choose to stay or leave. Marie, it's a simple decision. You can either struggle out here or go to the acadmey where you can get the education you want and learn how to control your power." I said, and my brows furrowed when she snapped her head back to me with a pissed off look.

" I'm not some helpless little girl, Logan. I want to work for myself. Be out there on my own. I'm sick of everyone trying to hand me things on a silver platter! I want to know what the word 'struggle' really means! When I'm rich and successful one day, I want to know that I did it on my own and by myself. That I used my brains and intelligence to do it from being dirt poor. I don't want to take the easy way, even though it sounds extremely tempting, Logan. Please don't take this the wrong way or anything. It's just that I want to do things on my own from now on. What you did for me in the past year was great. It really was. But I just need to-" her dramatic speech was getting irritating and too familiar, so I cut her off.

**********************************************************

" Are you sre that's how you really feel, kid?" he asked as I sat on the dusty brown loveseat, baby Logan already crawling on my lap to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

" Yes, I'm sure, Logan. I think it's the most surest-if that's even a word- decision in my life. Well, besides the one where I jumped off a bridge with my father to go bungee jumping." I chuckled at the memory of doing that, my father complaining he almost died on the 7-second trip down.

" Are you sure, kid? Because that's similar to the little speech Aimee gave way back then when she traveled with me and your father for a year. She practically said the same thing except it was under different terms. You just turned 18 and she just found a new boyfriend who owned a strip club. So I want you to answer another question, Marie. Can you control your powers?"

**********************************************************

I could see her eyes shoot up at me from running her hand over Logan's face. A small blush creeped over her cheeks as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

" I can contol it in most parts....." she said, her blush getting deeper as she looked back down at my child. I could see her run a nervous hand through her hair.

" What do you mean by most parts, Marie? Don't give me a half-ass answer." I said and she sighed before looking at me again.

" I can't control the skin on my inner thighs, back of my shoulders, and a strip of skin under my breasts, Logan. Everything else I can control. Dad died before we could work on the back of my shoulders." she seemed to spit the words at me as she looked out of the shattered window where neighbors had already began to gather at the sight of her house and the Juggernaut's body in the street.

" Well, then, go and pack your shit Marie. We're leaving right now." I said and walked over to her to pick up my son who wrapped his warm arms around my neck. She stood up, all of her features scrunched.

" I just said that I wasn't going to go, Logan. I don't want to go!" she sounded like she was whining now and all of the memories of her kissing me had just disappeared as I grabbed her arm and pushed her towards the stairs.

" Grab your shit and we're leavng, Marie. I'm not going to repeat myself!" I said, my parental behavior I had inherited over the last year taking over the lust I had for her a couple of hours ago. That seemed to work because she screamed in frusturation and ran upstairs to pack her stuff. I smiled at my job and turned my head to my son who was playing with my earlobe. " See, Logan. Daddy still can put the fear of God in her, can't I?"
Chapter End Notes:
I hope this chapter wasn't over dramatic. This is one of the chapters that took me forever to wirte, lol. I don't know why, but please rate and review-thanks!