Her dead body wasn't gripping at my concience the most...it was her memories. Her thoughts. Her sick, sick, sick, sick, thoughts! And her sex memories! Well, honestly, I didn't find her sex memories all that bad actually. I could actually remember how having sex with one guy felt. It was.....wierd.

But her secrets. Her secrets. Her murders. Rapes and beatings...ah! Too much! The pain, the pleasure all mixed in too much! It was....so overwhelming. What the hell did this woman go through!? Ah, shit. I....I can't- I don't know! She's in me! She's swimming in my mind like the slimy woman she is! It's all just....wow.

A large thud brought me back into reality and I forgot that baby Logan was in the closet. I quickly checked in there to find him sitting on the ground, already used to the banging noises as he played with one of my old dolls. I shut the door again and I could hear his mom screaming in my head. Ah, damn. Her scream is way too loud for my head!

**********************************************************

I stared at my bloody claws as I stood over Juggernaut's unconcious body. He layed there, eyes closed and body sprawled across the street.

" Logan!" I heard Marie call from the Juggernaut-shaped hole in her bedroom wall. She had a desperate look on her face as her ears pressed hardly on her head.

I quickly raced up there and found Aimee's lifeless and pale body laying on the floor. Marie was already on her knees, eyes shut tight with her hands clasped over her ears.

" What's wrong, kid?" I asked, full of concern as I tried to pulled her to her feet, but she shook away my hands and looked up at me with bloodshot eyes.

" She won't stop screaming!" Marie yelled and added her own scream as she tucked her face between her knees that she pulled up to her chest.

" What are you talking about Marie!?" I asked, scared something bad had happened. I suddenly noticed that Logan wasn't with her. " Where is Logan!?"

She pointed over to her closet while she rocked back and forth as if she were trying to ease the pain. I glanced at her one more time before rushing to the closet to find my son raising the doll to my face with a big smile. I quickly picked him up and walked back over to Marie who had tears rolling down from her tightly shut eyes.

" Marie, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." I said in a firm voice as my son stared at Aimee's body in confusion.

" She keeps screaming in my fuckin' head, Logan! She won't shut the hell up! I don't know what the hell she's screaming about but she won't stop! She's in my head! How the hell did I know I'd take ALL of her! I thought I'd just drain her of energy and yeah, a few memories here and there, but everything is in here!" she screamed as she jumped to her feet and began to pace back and forth while running her hands through her hair vigorously. " Okay...she's getting quiet....but it's too much. I don't have enough room for all of your damn thoughts and memories, Aimee!"

" Marie, what the hell is going on!" I said as I placed my son on her bed and grabbed her wrists. But she just shook her head with a helpless look and looked at Aimee.

" I have this power that when my skin touches people I drain their life force. And that's exactly what I was doing to her, but not only did I drain her, I got everything in her head! It all just poured into mine. I'm thinking what she's thinking. I can see her memories of all the times you screwed her behind my father's back! I see all the times she's screwed MY father. I see all the times she's screwed all the men in the damn world! I can see her stripping, and I can literally remember the way a man's cold hand felt when he tucked a 10 dollar bill in her green neon thong. I know that she lost her virginity at 12-hah, at 12, Logan, can you believe it? Her brain hasn't even matured yet and some 15-year old dude named Gerrald is already sticking his penis up her! Disgusting! She just let's any dude stick their penis up her. That's gross! Hah, and get this. She has passed a math class in her senior year by screwing the 28-year old teacher. And if I'm reading her memory right, he was cute. Hm, nice eyes. Dark green. Nice. Also, she's got breast implants. Wow, those look so real too. Wow, her whole life was based on sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. That's all her dirty mind is filled with. Sex!" she screamed as she casually made her way down to the kitchen, me and my son following her in confusion.

So she is a mutant. I never would've thought that she was. But what is worrying me the most about your daughter, Owen, is that she seems too hysterical. I've chosen to tune out her detailed story of Aimee's sexual encounter with a hot man that she met at a bar. She's overwhelmed at the moment, I know. I'm wondering if I should take her to the academy, but she may not want to come because I know she wants to start living on her own. But I hope she makes the right choice because I can't make the choice for her anymore. Hey, she's 18.

Also, she just killed someone and isn't even worried about it. Something is wrong here. She just killed someone. Marie, yes, your daughter Marie has just killed someone, Owen. Your innocent little daughter, Marie just killed someone and all she's talking about is Aimee's sexual life? What's going on? I mean her house is in ruins and all she's doing is sitting on a stool while drinking some more wine while talking about the way the man slid down Aimee's thong with his teeth.

" Alright, kid. That's enough. Logan is too young to be hearing that stuff." I said as Logan reached up to Marie. She smiled and picked him up, slightly blushing at what she had just said.

" Sorry, but there are too many things in my head! And there's a hole in bedroom wall, everything is broken, and I have Logan's dead mother laying on my bedroom floor. I don't know how to react right now, Logan. My mind is completely taking over me right now. I just need to relax. Too many things are happening...." she said and suddenly more tears began to roam down her face. Her nostrils flared as her nose and cheeks began to turn red. She stared at the wine bottle, then threw it at the wall, causing Logan to start crying. Marie hugged him close and began to cry into his little shoulder.

I stared at the red stain on the wall where the bottle of wine was thrown. I didn't know what to think or say. I have to admit, it is a lot for Marie to handle. But what do I do now? Huh, Owen? Help me out here. Things are kind of wild.....maybe wild idn't the right word. Crazy. Hectic. Yes, that explained the situation perfectly.

" Alright, I've decided. Pack your things Marie. We're leaving." I guess the academy is the safest bet.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope this chapter is okay. I won't update for the next couple of days, so please rate and review-thanks!