Author's Chapter Notes:
I want to thank all of you so much for giving so many great reviews! You don't know how much I love and appreaciate them, so thanks a ton!
" Why did you want Aimee?" I asked, returning her call from earlier today. I could hear her chuckle on the other side of the phone.

" I just wanted to see how you were holding up, Logan. Is that such a crime?" she asked in a seductive voice. I could already picture her on her couch twirling one of those curls on her fingers.

" I told you to not call me agan, Aimee, unless it's an emergency." I ran my hand over my head, frusturated that she's playing these little games again.

" Aw, I didn't think you really meant that Logan." she said, her voice sounding too innocent to be truthful. I watched a car slowly ride the street, music pumping from it's speakers and filling the whole neighborhood.

" Well, I did, Aimee. Call me when you really do have an emergency. I don't have any more time or patience for your shit." I said, and was about to flip the top down when she called my name loudly. " What? What do you want from me, Aimee!?"

" Well, I just wanted to let you know that I know where you guys are and will be there in the morning for a visit." she said and the next thing I heard was a click. She was gone.

Aimee is crazy. How the hell did she find out where we were? It's been over half a year. Did she follow us from one motel to another?

Okay, Owen. I think it's safe to let you back into reality. Let's just forget what happened tonight and focus on what's coming. Aimee is coming tomorrow and I don't doubt for one second she's going to bring someone with her. She's becoming more dangerous these days. Damn.....we should leave. I mean, I wouldn't if I were by myself. But I have your daughter and my son. What do I do?

My thoughts were interrupted when I walked back inside to find my son screaming upstairs. Running up there, I found that he was on top of Marie's motionless body pulling her hair. I quickly grabbed him and shook my head.

" Don't do that, Logan. Shit, she's sleeping. Leave her alone." I said but he shot me a worried look and pointed to her body. " She's fine. Just because she isn't waking up or not moving doesn't mean she's dead. See, she's breathing. Now go back to bed right now."

I placed him on the floor and he ran up on Marie's bed again. I watched wth a warm chest as he tucked himself in next to her and layed there, moving the hair out of her face. I guess he's so used to sleeping with her at night.

" Wolvie!" someone howled from outside. The hair on the back of my neck stood up as I ran outside to find Aimee walking up to the porch with a man at least 3x her size walking behind her.

" What the hell is this, Aimee. I thought you said tomorrow morning!" I yelled as she came in front of me with a little grin on her face. She removed those large shades over her face to show those icy blue eyes of hers.

" Well, it literally is, Logan. It is about 3: 17 a.m. in the morning. So here I am! Oh, and I want to introduce you to my new boyfriend, Juggernaut." Before I could react to any of this, everything got black.

**********************************************************

" Marie!" I could hear baby Logan wailing as my arm shook frantically. The moment I became concious that he was right next to me, my head felt like it was hit with the most largest bomb in the world. My stomache felt all acidic so I grabbed the trash can next to my bed and hurled.

" Logan, my son, where are you! Mommy has come to get you!" The pain in my head seemed to mulitply by a million when I heard her voice. Was she back!? How did she find us!? Where the hell is Logan!?

I heard a large thump and Logan's body flew threw my window, hitting the edge of my bed. Baby Logan screamed and jumped into my arms.

" Oh, that's where you are." I said quietly to myself, not really affected that he was just thrown threw a window and was now unconcious.

" Logan, baby, come out with Mommy now!" her voice seemed to be getting louder and that's when my adrenaline began to kick in. My mind was cleared and my body numb from pain when I grabbed baby Logan and ran into my closet. I couldn't drag Logan because I know it would take too much time and her footsteps were already approaching the door.

I held a hand over baby Logan's mouth as we heard my bedroom door swing open and hit the wall.

" Oh, Logan, honey. How'd you make it up here before me?" I heard Aimee say and I couldn't help but grin that we were in the same place as before. I was in the closet and they were in the bedroom. Hah, the only thing different is that I have her child in my arms and she's trying to kill us. Big difference. Gosh, I'm still drunk. C'mon adrenaline. Your doing nothing for me if I can't act correctly.

My heart began pounding loudly as I could hear her footsteps go around the room. I put my finger up to my lips as I faced baby Logan and he nodded, also scared of what may happen.

" Your girlfriend has a really nice room, Logan." she said and I could hear more of her light footsteps walking around. It was silent for a moment until I heard Logan's groan and Aimee's scream. " Ah, shit!" she screamed and I heard a large thud.

**********************************************************

I watched as I injected my claws into her ankle and she fell to the ground screaming. Her hands surrounded her ankle, but not touching it since she wasn't sure what to do.

" Juggernaut!!!" her high pitched voice screamed and I knew that there was going to be more trouble. The house began to shake as I made my way on my feet, both claws out of their hiding places. My blood is pumping and everything is nice and clear. I'm ready, but where the hell did those kids go? That girl is still in a hangover should still be drunk. That damn son of mines never knows when to shut up and stop moving, so I hope they're somewhere safe.

**********************************************************

Damn, this is the perfect night for an earthquake. Did something just break downstairs? Gosh, I just came home and everything is just breaking already. Why is this woman screaming " Juggernaut!!". Maybe it's her voice that's breaking everything and making the house shake.

I covered baby Logan's mouth as I heard loud crashes and a car's alarm blaring. Logan was grunting, ew, and I could hear another voice laughing. A different voice chuckling evilly before the ground shook again. What the hell is going on?

" Ahh, my ankle. Shit...." I could hear Aimee's voice groaning in pain. Logan's yells and the other voice's chuckles became distant enough so I knew that they weren't in my room anymore. Should I peek to see what's going on? Why not?

I held up my finger to my lips one more time and baby Logan nodded while creeping into the corner of my closet. Poking my head out just a little, I found Aimee sitting on my floor, rocking back and forth while gripping her ankle where blood rushed out. It covered her hands and wrists and I knew she couldn't do any harm to me, so I stood out of the closet.

" Hey, Aimee. Your going to pay for the cleaning and damages right?" I asked, scanning my wrecked room where there were dents in the wall. My bed was broken in half and debris from papers and fruniture lay everywhere. Where my window once hung is now a large hole in the shape of a large and strong man.

" You bitch!" she yelled, and limped over to me. I didn't know why I didn't move. My body was acting on it's own tonight, and it was making some stupid decisions.

" No, my name is Marie. And if you don't use it properly, I might just....." I said with a small smile and she just grinned and got in my face.

" You just might what?" she challenged and smacked me. I was shocked that she did this and left my face in the same position it was pushed in for a moment. I let the energy flow through my body before grabbing her face and pushing her body up against the wall.

" I might just touch you." I said, and she slowly began to flow into me. Everything. I had never done this before, you know, take someone in intentionally. I tuned out her screams as her face got paler and her vanes got more noticable. The memories, the thoughts, the children, the sex, the looks, the family, the rapes, the murders all flowed into my head to quickly. I was no longer able to see her in front of me, but I was able to see the memories play like a move in my eyes and the thoughts speak in my head. And when she stopped screaming, the streaming stopped and the weight I was holding in my hand had gone limp. Everything stopped as my vision returned to the dead mother in my hand.
Chapter End Notes:
So, I hope this chapter was longer and it worked out okay. Please rate and review-thanks!