I closed baby Logan's room door where he finally slept and grinned to myself, proud that I was able to put up with him the whole day. I mean, it wasn't a big deal really. He's a sweet kid when you get past his screaming.

I glanced at the round clock that hung in the hallway. 9:19 pm. Where the hell is this lady? She's been gone since noon. I'm pretty sure errands don't take a whole 9 hours. I looked down the hallway toward her room and smiled to myself. Logan went out and said that Aimee probably won't be coming back. Well then, I guess a little snooping won't hurt.

I opened the door and stuck my head inside first. The smell of vanilla instantly exposed itself to my nostrils. Well, her room smells nice. Slowly creeping in and closing the door shut behind me, I seen that her room was huge! It had a large canopy bed with white curtains that had been tied to the bed frame poles. There was a nice oak desk set against the wide window on the far side of the room with a desk lamp and a few papers on it. A wide flat screen television was hung across the bed on the wall and right under it was a matching oak dresser. To my direct right was a large vanity area where groups of different shades of lipstick and other makeup stood. This had caught my attention first because the most makeup I owned was some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow palette, and two different shades of lipstick. But she had the whole makeup store sitting on her vanity! Opening the two small drawers the vanity had, I seen that one consisted of different nailpolishes and the other had a collection of different eyeshadow palettes. I mean wow. I couldn't explain how much makeup she had. She had each and every different item in each and every different color. Hm, maybe this is how she stays so young-looking.

" Where the hell were you!?" Logan's voice sounded muffled through the thick walls, but it was loud enough to let me know that they were somewhere in the hallway. Oh, crap! This is just great! Where the hell do I go now!?
Oh, shit. I'm busted. The door knob is slowly turning.....

**********************************************************

I grabbed Aimee's wrist and spun her to face me before she could walk in her room to avoid me. She had an exhausted and irritated look on her face. I had already known what she was doing, but I needed her to say it.

" I said, where the hell were you Aimee! You leave and don't come back until almost ten hours later? Is this how it always is?" I demanded an answer from her. Owen, help me out here. This is your woman!

" But she's your child's mother, Logan." that's what you would've said back, but would take care of the situation yourself still. Aimee shook her head and looked away.

" Don't ask questions you already know the answer to, Logan." she hissed coldly before retreating into her room. I followed after her and watched as she tossed her things on her bed. Sighing and turning back around to me, I could see that there were tears at the rim of her eyelids. " Look, I'm sorry I left Logan with Marie today but I had to meet some people, alright?"

**********************************************************

I listened to their voices that were muffled through the her closet that I sat in. It was really crowded in here. Her closet was about the size of the room she gave me, except more full because off the damn shopping mall she had in here.

" Is this how it's always been? You leaving Logan with people you don't even know while you go out and sell yourself?" the ice in Logan's voice stung even though it wasn't directed for me. I didn't need to be in the room with them to feel the tension because I could already feel it in here.

" So what if I did, huh? It doesn't matter now because it was in the past when you weren't there for us, Logan, so stop acting like I'm the bad person here! You can't just come in and expect that things have been just fine and dandy!" Aimee's voice was cracking a little and I could tell that she was beginning to cry. I heard a bit of shuffling before Logan spoke.

" Aimee, look, you called me to come over here with you and I'm here. What the hell do you want me to do, huh?" Isn't obvious, Logan? She wants you to come in and start helping to care for your child. I mean you missed out on three years, don't miss out anymore. Duh.

But when I was ready to hear this emotional speech about just that, I heard some more shuffling. What the hell is going on out there? I hear too much noise and too little talking. Okay, I heard something fall. Like...clothing?

" Aimee...." I could hear Logan say as if he was out of air. That was soon to be followed by a groan and I suddenly wanted to run out. Are they doing what I think they are doing? Oh, no. Please, no. Not while I'm here. Oh, great. Aimee just moaned. That's not a great sign. " Aimee....Aimee stop." Logan said out of breathe and I heard a little bit more of the shuffling. " Aimee, get off me right now." Logan's voice was hard and serious, but Aimee just giggled.

" No. Just be with me toight, Logan. It's been a while. Don't you miss me?"

**********************************************************

I sure would love to Aimee, but not with that kid in the room somewhere. I smelled her scent right out of Aimee's room door and inside it's even stronger. I can still smell it, but I'm too caught up at the moment to bust her ass.

" Aimee, I don't like to repeat myself. Get off of me." she pouted those plump lips and hopped off seeing that I was dead serious. I stood up myself and fixed my jacket as I followed Maire's scent to over in the closet. I bet she's having a lovely time in there. " I think you should go check on Logan." I told Aimee and she rolled her eyes before exiting the room disappointed that I hadn't slept with her. Oh well, Aimee. Maybe next time.

" Let's go, kid." I said and watched the closet door slowly open and Marie poke her red face out. She came out all the way and closed the closet door.

" Look, I'm sorry that I was in here and-" I cut her off with a shake of my head and a sigh.

" Just go to bed, Marie. We're probably leaving tomorrow morning." I said and began to walk out when I hear her scoff.

" I just unpacked all of my clothes and things! Now I got to pack it all back up!?" she exclaimed and shook her head in disbelief.

" I told you to never unpack, didn't I?" I said and smirked at her. She shook her head and walked out, just in time for Aimee to walk out Logan's room.

" Hey, Marie. Your still awake?" Aimee said with a warm smile as she walked toward her own room. I glanced at Marie who was giving Aimee a drity look and clenching her fists. The hatred Marie was giving off wasn't as strong as the jealousy Aimee was releasing. I shook my head and walked off to my own room not wanting to get into their drama.

**********************************************************

" I don't like you, miss." I said it gladly since we're leaving tomorrow and I really didn't give a damn about her. Aimee chuckled and patted my shoulder with a cute smirk.

" No worries, hun. I don't like you either. One, because you stole Logan away from me, and two, because you stole Owen away from me!" her face was turning a bright red and suddenly all of her beauty just turned ugly. But that wasn't a big concern for me. What was a big concern was that she saying that I stole my own dad?

" I didn't steal anyone away from you, Aimee! I don't even know you! How can I steal someone from a person I don't even know about!" Gosh this woman has a thick skull. Ugh, people like her irritate me. You know what I mean Dad? The ones who think they know everything and everyone owes them something? Mhhmm, those types.

" Oh, but you will honey." Then she quickly walked to her room and slammed the door in my face. How rude.
Chapter End Notes:
I feel like this was a crappy chapter, but please rate and review. Thanks!