It was an awkward morning. Owen, even if you were here right now, the tension wouldn't get any lighter. I don't know if she knows that I know but I sure know what she knows, and that's not exactly the best knowledge that I have right now. I had stayed awake during the whole half hour of your daughter's "happy moment". You know how ugly that situation was? Do you, Owen? Your daughter.....heh....your daughter, Owen. She's your daughter.....

" Logan, I need to go to the store." Marie said as she rifled through one of her briefcases, creating a pile of unimportant clothes on the bed. Her cheeks began to turn a light red as she searched her other briefcase and purse for something.

I was temepted to ask whether she needed to go to the store for a vibrator or dildoe, but I shook my head to myself and refused to let in last night's memory invade my head.

" What for, kid?" I asked as I lit a cigar and took a drag as I watched her search her things a second time. Annoyance covered her face as she pushed her purse off of the bed and plopped on the pile of clothes.

" Girl things....." she said, still looking angry but her voice sounding too innocent. Innocent. That's what I thought your daughter was, Owen. Innocent. Heh, yeah, did that judgement just fly out the window last night.

**********************************************************

He looked at me indifferently and grabbed his leather coat. Did he understand what I meant? There's no way that I'm going to tell him that it's my time of the month and need to grab some maxi pads, so he better understand what I meant. He better understand that I'm extra pissed because the morning right after my successful night, I get hit with the pain from the cramps that woke me up too early this morning.

" Let's go." he said quickly and I slipped on my flats. I hurriedly walked up to him by the door and he looked me up and down. " Your going to go like that?" I looked down at my tight turquoise blue shorts and large black shirt that almost covered my shorts. My hair was in a messy up do and my long legs were exposed.

**********************************************************

" It's not a fashion show, Logan. I'm just going to stop in and grab something, alright?" she scoffed and rolled her eyes before walking out and I watched the edge of her firm behind sway as she walked. Gosh, this kid looks like she just had sex. Her hair is in a hot mess, those shorts look like underware and that shirt looks like it belongs to the guy she slept with. Owen, do I let her go like this?

" Nuh-uh, kid. Get your ass back inside and put on some pants." I said and she turned around and chuckled, placing the hand I'm pretty sure that pleased her last night on her hip.

" Can we just go? It's freakin' 7 o'clock in the morning. No one important is gonna be in the damn liquor store. Can we just go? Please?" she asked not hiding the effort that she refused to put in to hide her sarcasm in the plead. If I was a different guy and I seen her like this, would I ignore it or try and get at this young girl who looks like she's willing to sleep with anyone.

" I'm not going to tell you again, kid. Change Now." I said, pointing into the open doorway, irritated that she wasn't listening. Sighing in defeat, she walked swiftly into the room and pulled on a pair of sweats over her shorts. Frusturation made her turn a bright red as she walked back out, nearly missing my shoulder that I know she was ready to shove. " Watch your attitude,kid." I called after her as I slammed the room door shut. Owen, your daughter is making me want to kick her ass down these stairs right now. Just because her ass is on her period doesn't mean that she can go out dressed like a two-dollar whore. Yeah, sorry Owen, but that's the truth. She did look like a two-dollar whore in those booty shorts. I mean, I have no problem whatsoever letting her look like a tw-dollar whore behind closed doors, but out in the open? No, I don't think so.

**********************************************************

I slammed the passenger's door back into it's place after I exited his damn car. Why does he give a damn about the way I look, Dad? Matter of fact, why does he give a damn about me at all. Ugh, I swear! He's so damn frusturating. Sometimes I think he cares for me, and other times I feel like nothing but a burden. And that feels like crap, Dad! I just wish you were here right now. I need you more than I think I need you, Dad. I'm completely lost and pissed off with this guy who think he owns the whole damn world!

I grabbed the bag of pads and payed for them with the money he gave me. I walked out back to the car to find him on a cell phone I didn't know he owned. I placed the bag behind my calves to kind of hide what I had gotten, even though he probably knew what it was.

**********************************************************

" What are you trying to say about this kid, Aimee?" I asked right before Marie opened the door to enter the car once again. She gave me a curious look before swooping in and hiding the bag behind her legs. No use. I already know what it is.

" I'm saying that he's your child, Logan. We slept together 3 years ago, remember that? When we met up at that bar again?" she asked sounding like she was ready to jump through the phone and wrap her hands around my neck.

" Yeah, what of it, Aimee?" but I knew what was next. She was going to say something like she got pregnant right after I left and has been searching for me for three years now. When she seen me at the liquor store she was too shocked that Owen died to say that she had my son and I should start coughing up some child support.

" I found out I was pregnant soon after I left and you were the only person I slept with in a week, Logan. I was going to tell you at that liquor store before I found out the one man I loved in my life died and I'm the last to know! So now that I've reached you, I need to tell you that I have been taking care of this child for 3 years by myself Logan since you played your disappearing act! It's hard, damn it! I need some help, Logan! Logan needs a father!" she cried into the phone like a dramamtic woman on a soap opera. Logan? Did I just hear correctly? Did she name her son Logan or is she saying that I need a father?

" Wh-What the hell did you name the kid? You named him after me?" by this time I was already out of the car to hide the conversation from Marie. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. I slept with one crazy ass woman. " How are you sure I'm even his father, Aimee? I mean, you just let any guy stick their penis into you."

I heard her scream and say a few dirty words before she hung up. Thank god. Owen, this was the first woman you ever fell in love with. Look at her now. She sounded horrible but I have to admit, still looked wonderful. Walking back to the car, I ignored this morning's early conversation so it couldn't ruin my day that Marie usually ruins.
Chapter End Notes:
Kind of hard chapter to wirte. Don't know why exactly. Just was. I spent about four hours deleting the whole thing and starting over fresh. I finally decided on this. I know it's not that great of a chapter but please still rate and review! Thanks!