" Logan!!" I screamed as he swerved to dodge a large truck, making my head hit the window extremely hard as my seatbelt dug into my chest that I felt was about to break.

" What,kid?" he said lowly and indifferently as he kept the same speed and got back on the main road, his speed attracting honks from everywhere.

" What do you mean what!? You almost slammed into a damn truck, again!" I yelled, my own voice hurting my ears. He glanced at me with a cold look and stepped on the breaks, making the car lurch forward on the two front wheels before landing on all four again. " What the hell was that, Logan!?" I screamed again, my nails digging into the edge of the leather seat. He unbuckled my seatbelt and shot me a look that made my skin crawl.

" Get out." he said cooly.

**********************************************************

I could see her face go blank for a moment as the color drained before her features scrunched and she shook her head in disbelief.

" What!?" she shrieked and I could see her getting red again. She didn't expect that I would go as far as kicking her out, but she was getting me pissed off with all of her complaining. Owen, doesn't your daughter know when to shut her mouth? Heh...just like you. Always so paranoid about everything. Especially my driving.

" If you have a problem with my driving, get out. I have places I need to go and I told you before kid, I'm not going to have anything slow us down." I said coldly and began predicting what she would do as I ignored the honks from the taffic that we were creating behind us. Would she do what you would do, Owen, just stay in the car and shut up?

" Fine." she stepped out of the car and slammed the door. I'm not too suprised, Owen. Your daughter has proven to be a risky one. Honestly though, couldn't you teach her to tone her attitude down a little?

Marie walked out of the road and onto the sidewalk where she glared at me as she sat on a bench, her arms crossed across her chest in a defiant way while she crossed her legs with her eyebrows raised. You gotta be kidding me, Owen. Your daughter's playing a little game with me.... a game that I plan to win....

**********************************************************

I enjoyed testing Logan's patience because as I stared at him through the passenger's window, I could see he was grinning a little while he watched me. As I got ready to flip him off, he drove away!

Dad...he actually left!!! Oh great, what am I going to do next!? I left all of my things in that man's car!!

" Damn it!" I hissed under my breathe as I stood up and watched him take off down the road, the people in the traffic behind him staring at me. " Oh, gosh." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair as I turned around and tried to think of what to do next.

I have no money, no clothes, no damn phone! I don't even have Mark's card anymore because it was in my purse that I just so happened to forget when it was sitting right next to me in the car! Dad......Help me!!

Plopping back on the bench, I sighed. Why do I keep asking my dad for help. I mean what is he gonna do?

" He's dead." I said unconciously as I felt tears building up. I'm hopeless. Why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut for once!? Dad warned me about where my mouth would get me, but he didn't say it would get me kicked out of a car in the middle of the road.

Where do I go now? What do I do now? It's getting dark and I have no where to go. Ugh, somebody help me......

Hearing hooting and whistles behind me, I turned around to see that I was right in front of a bar. No, no. I'm not going back into one of those things again. It's not like I could though, anyways. I don't have money, my fake i.d., nothing! It's useless. I've been out here for an hour now. Logan just left me here to die and rot. Damn bas-

" Hey, honey, I see your in need of some help. That man was crazy kicking a pretty young girl like you out of his car. " a deep voice said behind me, only to be followed by multiple snickers. My neck tensed up once I realized the comment was aimed at me, and I couldn't move as the group of guys came in front of me. " I can give you some help." the tall white guy said with an evil smile. He wore one of those tight black shirts that were meant to show off your muscles, his friends behind him matching the same style. Logan wore a shirt like that last week and I almost fainted when I immediately began to fantasize about my hands running up there.

" Uhm, no thank you." I bashed out, not wanting people to think I'm some kind of prostitute. Plus, these guys look kind of dangerous. The tall white guy kept that smile on his face and began walking closer to me. Oh gosh, no, no. Can't use it.....

Quickly turning around to leave these wierdos, I bumped into some guy's chest.

" Ow, I'm sorry." I said quietly and walked around him when I felt someone grab my arm again. No, just let me go!

When I tried to yank my arm away, the grip just got tighter and began to pull me closer to whoever was holding me.

" What's going on kid?" I almost died when I turned around and met Logan's soft hazel eyes looking down at me. He had a soft smile on his face that I had never seen before. The type of smile that makes you feel like your melting like butter in a microwave...... The type of smile that would make you a slave for this guy...... The type of smile that is rarely used, but when it is, it's a lady killer.

" Wow, you came back quick...." I said, trying to sound cool and not all drooly over him. But I couldn't help it because he looked so.......edible. So good. So soft. So...yummy as his grip disappeared.

" You said that you needed to stretch your legs a little, didn't you?" he said as he retrieved a cigar from his leather pocket and lit it, flashing me a smirk before taking in the cigar.

" I thought you kicked me out for good." I smiled, feeling dumb for not seeing that he his real intention for telling me to 'Get out' was go and stretch your legs. Who knew? I mean, it sure didn't seem like it.

" No, your dad would probably haunt my dreams 'til the day that I die." Logan blew the smoke out of his mouth as he watched the cars fly by. I resisted the urge to lean my head on Logan's shoulder because he might think I'm wierd or something. Don't want that to happen.

**********************************************************

Your daughter knows how to hide her emotions well, Owen. She's kind of odd, but I guess there's nothing wrong with having a little more character than most 17 year old girls. I can smell her attraction to me and it's strong, but looking down at her right now, you would've never guessed that she liked me.

I can still remember that day Owen when you learned how to manipulate what feelings and smells your body let out so I couldn't tell that you were angry that I ruined your 19th birthday party. You eventually told me the next day because we all know damn well that you can't keep a secret from me.

" I got a motel room up the street from here, but we can eat in a little restaurant that I seen down the block. Let's go kid." I began to walk without another word, and just like you Owen, she followed with no complaint that I took the steering wheel of her life once again.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope this was an okay chappter-please rate and review thanks!