Smothering a groan as he walked past the closed, badly scarred door that opened into the unknown domain called Wolverine’s Lair; Scott paused as he heard a slight sound. Moving closer to the door he frowned and pressed his ear to it to be sure he had heard what he thought he had.

Smirking at the strangled obviously masculine moan followed by a muted feminine cry he pushed his shoulders back and strutted toward the staircase. Obviously Logan had found someone to fuck if the sounds from his room were any indication.

Swaggering into the kitchen he smirked at the group of men sitting around the kitchen’s island, “Evening boys.”

“Hey Scott,” Bobby glanced up at the team leader, “You’re in a good mood. You get some lately or what?”

Chuckling Scott poured himself a cup of coffee and splashed a generous helping of expensive scotch into it, “Nope. Logan.”

“What Logan’s getting laid?” Bobby whistled, “Uh where’s Jean?”

“Hardy har har,” Scott chuckled, “Sleepin’ soundly in our bed, plumb wore her out!”

“I’ll bet,” St. John whistled softly, “Bet you had fun doing it to.”

Chuckling at the way the boys were teasing him Scott glanced at the doorway and snickered softly, “Hey Logan. How’s it going?”

Ignoring the other men in the room Logan padded to the fridge and pulled open the door. Sticking his head in he grimaced as he realized that yet again his precious beer had been moved. “Okay where did you put it?”

“What?”

“My beer,” Logan groaned as he began opening doors in search of the valuable gold liquid.

“Uh it’s in the far corner cupboard,” Hank declared. “We were just having a rather interesting conversation, would you care to stick around and give us your input?”

Glancing at Hank over his shoulder Logan shrugged, “What’s the topic again?”

“Uh who in the mansions the most..” Bobby started.

“Attractive.” Hank interrupted.

With a low, sated chuckle Logan shrugged, “That ain’t what the icicle was gonna say. What was the word you were gonna use?”

“Fuckable.” Bobby swallowed painfully.

“And you want my opinion?”

“Sure,” Remy drawled, “De Wolverine would be a good vote. De girls dey been talkin’ ‘bout us and..”

“Yeah I remember that conversation,” Logan smirked slightly, secretively and glanced at the kitchen doorway. Right now the most desirable woman in the mansion lay curled up in his bed, waiting for him to return. “If I remember it correctly you and One-Eye walked around with a swelled head for a week!”

“Oh come on Logan; just tell us who you’d fuck in a second if you had the chance. It could be any woman in the mansion,” Bobby waved a finger at him as though reprimanding him for not being open about his lust.

“Any woman? Who’re you down to so far?”

“It’s a toss up,” Hank drawled swallowing another shot of whiskey, “We’ve narrowed it down to Storm, Jean, and…”

“Aaannnd?” Logan purred.

“Rogue,” Bobby inserted with a quick grin, “Danger factor I guess.”

Chuckling softly Logan shook his head and pointed his bottle of beer at the younger man, “Son, don’t even go there. Stick to someone a whole lot tamer for you…like Kitty, or that blonde you’re sniffin’ around these days.”

“Oh come on Logan,” Scott interjected, “On a scale of one to ten rate the top three?”

“Fine, one being? Ten being?”

“One is forgettable but an easy way to get off,” Remy stated calmly inhaling a puff off his smoke, “Ten is an unforgettable, mind blowing, multiple orgasm that leaves you panting and wanting more.”

Logan smirked at the trio, “Jean one, ‘Ro one, Rogue, twelve.”

“Hey that’s not fair! You don’t..” Bobby started to rise. “We’re being serious.”

“So am I,” Logan drawled hiding a grin at the soft sounds of bare feet on hard wood reached his ears. Obviously Rogue had gotten impatient, “Give me one good reason Jean or ‘Ro would be more than a one.”

“Both are hot, sexy, experience, touchable. Both are bareback material,” Scott pointed out quickly.

“What does the absence of a piece of latex have to do with anything?”

“Come on who doesn’t like going bareback?” St. John interjected quickly. “I mean a condom is restricting, and bothersome, and time consuming, and…”

“Safe, preventative, cheap, and less messy,” Logan pointed out. “Besides, none of you have a healing factor so once an hour is about all you’re good for.”

“Oh and you’re good for more than once?”

“Healing factor,” Logan winked, “You can’t beat it. Now then back to the conversation at hand, you wanna tell me what you’d rate Rogue as?”

“Two?” Bobby winced, “Sorry but it’s the truth. No one wants to spend time in the medlab just to get a piece of ass.”

With a low pitched growl only Hank caught Logan shrugged, “Your loss.”

“Yeah this from someone whose been touched by the hand of God more than once,” Scott chuckled. “Rogue may drain you dry and you’re saying that…”

“Oh hi Rogue,” Bobby swallowed as he noticed the dark hair with the pale streaks peeking around the door. “Uh been there long?”

Catching Logan’s eye she sent a quick glance over him, pausing fractionally longer at his groin and swallowing a grin at the tell-tale signs of renewed interest, “Long enough. You boys uh finished rating the women around here? Or would you like a little longer?”

“I’m done,” Logan drawled sexily setting his beer down on the counter, “How ‘bout you?”

Rogue smirked and tapped her fingers on the doorjamb before biting her lip, “Oh I’ve still got a lot left. Whenever you’re ready for me,” she chuckled and slipped out of sight.

With a dismissive shrug Logan headed for the doorway and paused as he caught sight of Rogue waiting for him, the tail end of his red flannel shirt hanging down nearly to her knees, and the soft shimmery material of a pair of stockings peeking out from under it. Leaning back against the banister he could clearly see she hadn’t bothered to button up any of the buttons by the way one hand clutched the material closed, “Night boys!”

“Okay how long did it take for him to get off, get down here, and head back upstairs?” Remy whistled softly.

Glancing at the clock Scott frowned before moving to the doorway and freezing, pressed against the banister was a curvy brunette dressed only in a man’s flannel shirt, nylons, and Logan. Catching sight of a shock of white hair he whistled softly under his breath and jumped at the sudden appearance of a single claw in his direction before Logan hoisted her against him and started back up the stairs.

“Scott? Hey Fearless Leader..” St. John snapped his fingers in an attempt to catch Scott’s attention. “Whatcha looking at? Some hooker Logan brought home?”

Turning Scott stared at the other men for a moment, “I don’t think you’d believe me if I told you.”

“Try us,” Bobby declared with an evil grin. “She a looker?”

“Oh yes,” Scott nodded quickly, “Young, beautiful, dark hair…” he paused and swallowed, “It’s Rogue.”

“What’s Rogue?”

“He uh he’s sleeping with Rogue!” Scott muttered crashing into a chair, “The SOB had insider information!”

“We all have insider information – what’s that got..” Bobby paused, “What do you mean sleeping?”

“I mean he was ready to fuck her against the banister, they were necking before he carried her upstairs.”

“Oh come on Scott, surely you’re..”

“She was wearing his shirt, a pair of silk stockings and his tags and nothing else!” Scott interrupted Hank, “That’s why he had no shirt on!”

Swallowing they glanced at each other before slumping at the counter… “Twelve?” Remy moaned softly, “Oh man what the hell did we do to miss out dere?”

The slam of a bedroom door had all of them jumping slightly before they all rose and headed for the cupboard, removing a bottle each of Logan’s prized beer. One day if they ever got the nerve up they’d ask him what was so great about Rogue…when they got the nerve!