Story Notes:
To Jenn for the beta. You rock!!
Scott had it all planned. The younger kids had a day trip with Ororo and Jean. Most of the teens were out doing something. The Professor and Logan were on their way to Albany for a few days. Scott was all by himself. “Just me, Emma, and Mr. Knightly!” Scott said, settling himself for an afternoon in Highbury.

It was around the end of the ball, Mr. Knightly had just said, “Brother and sister! Indeed, we are not.”, when Scott heard it. The sounds that could send anyone in the mansion, from the youngest kid up to the Professor and Wolverine, running in terror.

The sounds of Kitty, Jubilee, and Rogue having a Movie Fight.

So far Scott had managed to avoid get caught in one. He had just made it out of the rec room before the “Great Billy Zane Debate” started.

But this, they had started way before Scott had heard, and now he was trapped.

“Oh come on!!!” Jubilee shouted. “When he sings “That Lovin’ Feeling” in Top Gun. My god! You just want to melt.”

“Yeah,” Kitty chimed in. “Or what about in Far and Away. When he says, “I tried to prove myself to you, But I know nothing of Books, or Alphabets, or Sun, or Moon, or... All I know is Joseph Loves Shannon.”

After saying this Scott could see the other two just look at her. For half a minute the was dead silence, then…

“What the fuck.”

Scott bit his tongue, if he said something about the language Rogue just used he would be dead.

“I beg your pardon?” Jubilee asked. “Did you touch Logan again or something? ‘Cus I know that was not you just talking.”

Rogue just looked at her. “His big catch phrase in Risky Business was 'What the fuck?' Oh yeah. That’s really romantic. And Top Gun.” Scott moved back even more into the chair as she snorted. “Ha! He was a stuck up jerk. Just like most of his movies.”

The other two girls started to yell at her at the same time. “Wait!” Rogue yelled over them. “Far and Away I’ll give you. That was a wonderful movie and he was sweet in it. And I’ll give you Jerry Maguire. Even though I think it is so over rated, but there is no way you can get me to say that Tom Cruse is a wonderful romantic lead. He had two, count ‘em, two romantic role out of, what, twenty movies?”

Scott didn’t dare to look around the chair to see how angry Kitty and Jubilee were. He wasn’t going to move. Even after he heard Rogue walk out of the room, even after the other girls finished gasping and ran out after her. It wasn’t till the field trip got back, one of the younger kids found him sitting with his knees pulled up to his chest, rocking back and forth. Jean asked him what had happened, but he could say was, “I just wanted to read.”