Author's Chapter Notes:
**Denotes thoughts
Settling into the comfortable leather chair Logan leaned back, his booted feet on the desk before him, a perpetual scowl on his face as he waited for Wheels to start the show. For some reason the Brotherhood had been acting up lately and Charles was concerned.

"Our current intel tells us that the brotherhood is becoming active again," Charles started wheeling into the room easily followed by Jean Greye and Logan sighed. Damn didn't these people have anything better to do on their days off? He thought his mind wandering as he got comfortable in his chair.

***
Standing in the ankle deep water Logan watched the slim figure who stood silently, her body curving toward his unconsciously, the sound of her breathing loud in his ears, the fierce determined look upon his face etched in stone, his body tensed and primed for a night of hard sex. Hearing the low untamed growl coming from her, he watched as she shivered the smell of her desire making him harder, more desperate for the claiming and yet he looked forward to the chase. Feeling the blood throbbing through his body he stepped back, welcoming her movements as he moved, following her step for step.


The low answering growl he gave made her breath hitch, her hands tremble as she moved slowly through the water her gaze steady on his. Groaning softly he could feel her hot gaze upon him, stripping him of the control allowing the darkness that was the Wolverine to sweep over him, dragging him into the depths of a primal and dangerous desire. Strangely the sensations did little to alarm him, instead the need he felt emanating from her, the desire in her body, the lust in her eyes only added to his arousal until he was panting softly like he’d run a mile without actually moving a muscle.

Sniffing the wind Logan growled as the scent of her arousal hit him like a sledgehammer, pulling his calm persona down into the darkness where the animal in him lived. “Rogue.” The soft rumble was low, dark, and untamed the sound an alpha male makes for his mate. Moving into the water he watched her circling, teasing as he followed in the familiar steps of this particular dance. Tonight was about letting their wilder side out, letting the need to be together erase everything but each other.

“Wolverine.” An answering snarl, filled with passion and lust drew a shudder from him even as she stepped out of the water, never really turning her back on him. The game was in full swing; the stand off was over as she moved away from him.

Following her gaze he bared his teeth as he saw her whirl and head for the trees, her steps light on the ground. Subsequently his steps were just as light, just as determined as hers as he darted up a separate path, following the trails even as his instincts, his sense told exactly where she was.

Moving slowly through the thick brush, his mind focused on his lover Wolverine barely felt the sting of the branches slapping at his body, the sharp jagged rocks beneath his bare feet. Instead he felt the beat of his heart, the thud of desire as it pooled in his body making him ache with lust.

Pausing he sniffed the air, searching for the scent he needed and with a low untamed growl he set out on the moonlit pathway, his mind filled with the images of the woman who’d teased him with silk scarves and sultry whispers through the after dinner pre-retiring drink.

Licking his lips he moved through the darkness, searching the area until he caught sight of her pale gown in the shadows. Moving silently, almost desperately he raced through the brush toward it. Stopping when he realized that she’d shed the dress he drew it to his face, inhaling her scent, feeling the dampness that clung to it and without a sound turned, his focus once more on his quarry.


Panting harshly, Wolverine searched the darkness he could smell her, smell the richly intoxicating smell of her desire, feel her heart pounding with lust and yet somehow she eluded him. Some part of his mind refused to accept this and he whirled, searching left and right for a sign of her. Hearing something he paused only to shrug it off as the window before he returned to his search of the shadows, of the night.

Growling low, angrily he paced the small space between the trees. Damn where was she? Where had she gone? The thoughts raced jumbled and muddled through his head until he felt the cool soft touch that curled over his shoulder and reached up to cup his jaw.

“Winner takes all,” the soft whisper was accompanied by a sharp bite on his neck, earning a growl from him as he shuddered, his body hardening even more.

“Winner takes all,” he agreed gutturally, his body throbbing as she moved around him, her pale flesh shimmering in the moonlight that stretched through the branches.

Feeling her hands on the waistband of his jeans he hissed a breath, his gut jerking beneath her touch even as he felt her hands slide the button open and push the zipper down. Feeling the heat of her body pressed up against his he held steady as she trailed her nails down his chest, stopping to tweak his nipples before moving on. The cool touch of silk against his skin made him snarl low in his throat but he didn’t move, didn’t reach for her.

“Take them off,” The soft command was filled with steel, unbending even as he pushed the jeans off his hips to pool at his ankles before stepping out of them. Naked he stood there as she moved against him, her body free of the restraints of clothing. Stepping back when she pushed on his chest he slammed into the hard bark of a tree and growled a low warning.

Feeling her hot breath on his neck Wolverine closed his eyes this was after all her reward, her night to extract her pleasure. Standing as though rooted in stone he waited, patiently for what seemed like hours as she traced the contours of his body with her hands, her lips warm against the naked flesh of his chest until he growled low, a signal that his body wanted more.

“Are we getting impatient?” The sultry whisper drew a shudder even as the night air calmed him.

“I want you,” The low guttural snarl did little to ease the agony of not touching her.

“Good,” she whispered, her lips close to his ear. “If you want me badly enough..” She squeaked in surprise when he shifted, lifting her so she was pressed against his chest, her breasts crushed against the contours of his ribs.

“I’ll take you,” Wolverine growled moving suddenly, quickly until she was pressed deeply into the soft, yielding moss that lined the forest floor. Uncaring however of the bits of branches that had fallen with the last wind storm, with the pepples and other debris he pressed her further into the ground, his desire like a beast clawing at him until he could control it no longer.

Slamming into her, he moaned softly at the warm, wet tightness around him and the soft cries from her lips even as he felt the bite of her nails into his back. In this mood there was more and more likely that they’d both lose the control they fought so desperately to hang onto, and in that become little more than the wild untamed beasts of old.

Rolling suddenly, ignoring the soft grunt of the woman he had impaled he pulled her onto him as he sat up, her legs wrapping around his waist as he held her steady while he bit and suckled roughly at her breasts, his powerful hands mashing them relentlessly even as he heard her cries of pleasure felt the blood seep from the scratches on his back and chest.

“Yess,” Like the lash of a whip her moans drove him steadily as he held her in place and thrust into her, moving his body roughly, harshly until all that was left was the gasps and groans of their wild mating!

Feeling her world slipping out of control she buried her face in his throat, her sharp teeth biting down on his flesh even as she arched into his thrusts only to scream his name as he pushed her over the edge, sending her into wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. ***


"Would you pay attention Logan?" Scott's angry snarl drew Logan from his thoughts and he glanced at the other man with a bored look on his face.

"What are you babbling about Scooter?"

"Pay attention. The professor is talking," Scott shot back uneasily. He'd spent the past few minutes watching Logan staring at his wife with a familiar look in his eye. It screamed possession, screamed lust and it made Scott sick at his stomach. Didn't the man have any common sense? Couldn't he go and get his own woman?

"If there aren't any questions, we'll move on to the next order of business," Charles said with a glance at Logan who shrugged carelessly.

"Nope," Logan grabbed his cigar out of his coat pocket. "Pretty self explanitory."

"Logan!" Jean was shocked, she'd never have imagined that the man would be so infuriating. Yes she'd seen the look in his eyes when he'd stared at her but that didn't mean she was going to act on it.

"No smoking," Scott snapped reaching for the cigar angrily only to have half an inch of adamantium appear.

"Ain't lit yet Pretty boy, but you're gonna get fried if you don't keep your hands off," the warning was low, angry and Scott turned his attention back to the professor.

***
“More,” The delicate smile that accompanied the plea had him grinning as he moved back from her slightly to jerk his t-shirt off and throw it into a corner. Next to go was his boots, followed quickly by his belt, leaving him dressed only in his jeans. A few quick, sharp movements had the jeans gone, puddling haphazardly around his ankles only to be kicked aside a moment later.

“Nice dress,” Logan murmured as he bent his head to kiss her navel before moving up her body. The soft summer dress was just right for her, the pale gold cupping her body like his hands so often did. “But it’s in the way,” he drawled even as summer breeze kicked up, stirring the curtains of the hotel room carelessly, allowing the stars to peak inside the room even as the sultry heat beat a steady tempo upon their flesh.

“It’s borrowed..” Marie gasped as he unsheathed his claws and cut the straps quickly before pulling the whole dress off her. Thankful for the stretchy top she grinned at him as he realized that she was naked beneath the outfit.

“I like this outfit a lot better,” Logan growled, his eyes darkening to nearly black, the wild look coming back into them easily until he was laying over her, between her legs. “Way better.”

“Mm,” Marie moaned as he trailed one hand across her naked skin, shifting as her body cried out for his touch, forgetting everything but the man on top of her, touching her. And that was enough to block everything from her mind.

Gasping at the feel of his teeth on her throat she arched her hips begging him to enter her silently, knowing that he was going to tease her for a while first. Moaning as the little nips got harder, the stings more pronounced as his alter ego slid into place. As much as she loved Logan making love to her, she had discovered to her amazement that being fucked by the Wolverine was even better. Darker, more hurried his possession awoke her other side, the side that loved the quick fuck in a back alley, the side that had fucked him in the front seat of Scott’s precious convertible, the one who bit and clawed just as much as he did. Silently offering an apology for the sheets, Marie let her mind go, let her other side come out and meet Wolverine.

Smelling the distinct change in the woman beneath him, Logan smiled harshly as he lapped at her breasts, Marie was slipping away and the Rogue was taking over. Sex with her was usually hard, fast and had gotten to be slightly violent - something that suited them perfectly. The last time he remembered she’d been on top, her heeled boots digging into his hips as she rode him, her sharp teeth drawing blood from him even as he’d climaxed.

“Oh fuck yeah,” The harsh words drew an answering growl from him as he slid further into Wolverine and he moved slightly until he could see her eyes. The darkness of her eyes was filled with lust mixed with hurried abandon and he grimaced as he shifted suddenly, pulling her up into a sitting position and holding her as he thrust home, heavily, harshly until there was only muted gasps, curses and the growing anger filled arousal between them. Slamming into her he grunted when her nails dug into his back, the slight pain a welcomed addition.

“Wolverine,” The low growl from her lips was close to his ear, making him shudder as he thrust into her. “Oh god yes. Harder, faster.”

Moving harder, faster, he let his control slip even further until the only thought between them was the naked lust and hard, heavy sex that filled the room. ***

Jerking he growled at Scott who'd elbowed him, "What the fuck is your problem bub?"

"Quit eying my wife," Scott snarled under his breath. "And pay attention. There might be a pop quiz later."

"Fuck you," Logan ground out his knuckles itching with the desire to kill. "And I'm not staring at your wife."

"Oh puleaze. You are so."

"Scott, Logan. Perhaps you two could take this outside?" Charles suggested calmly. "If you two can behave for a couple more minutes then we can finish this and you can get away from each other."

"Sure Wheels, long as he realizes I ain't eyeballin' his wife."

"I saw you!"

"You saw me doing nothing!" Logan shot back.

"Boys! My office now!" Charles snapped angrily, noting the way Logan rose smoothly, a slight pained expression crossing his face and Charles sighed. The man needed to get some jeans that fit a little better - either that or quit daydreaming about another man's wife!

Settling into a chair in the Professor's office Logan took a puff of his now lit cigar and blew it in Scott's direction, “I don't know what the fuck he's babblin' bout. I was not eying Jeannie."

"You were so. You were mentally screwing her and you can't deny it Logan! I recognize that look on your face.." Scott snarled.

Shaking his head, Logan just stared at the other man. After all he didn't really think they wanted to know who he'd been banging in his head - this was just another opportunity for Scooter to pull rank on him. "Some reason you think I'd be interested in your wife bub?"

"Logan you do have to admit that you were attracted to Jean for the longest time," the professor started calmly, his gaze steady on the other man.

"Any red blooded man would want to nail her," Logan shot back. "I dealt with it!"

"Yeah you dealt so well with it you were.."

"Scott please," Charles said softly holding up a hand to stop the free for all that was about to happen. "Logan perhaps you could be so kind as to tell us what caused you to.."

"Look Chuck I ain't gonna tell you who I was screwing while you were babbling. Not like its any of your business."

"Logan for the sake of the team we can't allow that sort of thing to come between us. If you can't stop thinking of another man's wife that way.."

"Whatever," Logan shot back. "It ain't like I was all that interested in being on your stupid team anyway."

"Logan.." Charles stared at the man who rose smoothly, gracefully and started for the door. "What reason do you have to hide..?"

"My personal life is just that personal. I don't go askin' you who you want to fuck so kindly stop askin' me!" Logan snarled jerking open the door and smiling softly at the woman standing looking at him with a tolerant expression.

"There you are!" Marie's soft voice had both Charles and Scott glancing at each other for a split second before straining to listen in.

"Whatcha need darlin'?"

"I had the strangest thought pop into my head.." Marie's voice faded and Charles raised an eyebrow at the thought that popped into his head. Flushing slightly he cleared his throat, tempted to tell both Logan and Marie they were projecting their thoughts but stopped himself.

"Sir?" Scott asked looking at Charles's red face.

"He wasn't thinking of Jean," Charles explained softly. "He was thinking of Rogue."

Scott blinked, shock clearly written on his face as he stared at his mentor. It was well known in the mansion that Rogue was one woman you didn't try getting close to. Between her skin and the barriers she'd put up it was nearly impossible to get her to think of a relationship with anyone. The mere fact that Logan would consider her beddable was enough to make anyone's hair stand on end - because out of everyone in the mansion Logan was the only person she was physical with.

"You don't think?"

"I think you're a very lucky man Scott Summers. He could have done alot more than just get irate and we both know it," Charles said softly. "Relax Scott. Logan isn't after Jean; he's got much bigger fish to fry now. A particular fish that is now legal."

Laughing softly Scott leaned back in his chair; he was going to enjoy watching Rogue tame the Wolverine. Ooh yes he was so going to enjoy that particular show!