Story Notes:
I don't actually condone underage drinking and bad behaviour. And neither does Logan. Really - we don't. Wait till you're 21 (or 18 in some parts) and always wear a condom. Even if you're not having sex. I mean it. I dedicate this to three people the most: Donna, Diebiwan and Mistiec. They all helped me whilst I wrote it and even helped me come up with some plot devices. THANK YOU!!
Goody Two Shoes
Adam Ant


With the heatbreak open
So much you can't hide
Put on a little makeup makeup
Make sure they get your good side good side

If the words unspoken
Get stuck in your throat
Send a treasure token token
Write it on a pound note pound note

Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes
Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something inside he's hiding

We don't follow fashion
That would be a joke
You know we're going to set them set them
So everyone can take note take note

When they saw you kneeling
Crying words that you mean
Opening their eyeballs eyeballs
Pretending that you're Al Green Al Green

CHORUS

No one's gonna tell me
What's wrong or what's right
Or tell me who to eat with sleep with
Or that I've won the big fight big fight

Look out or they'll tell you
You're a "Superstar"
Two weeks and you're an all time legend
I think the games have gone much too far

If the words unspoken
Get stuck in your throat
Send a treasure token token
Write it on a pound note pound note

Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Don't drink...




I know they're talkin'. It's day five of the Wolverine/Rogue relationship, and already gums are wagglin'. I remember walkin' out of Logan's room that first morning, smiling at the sleepy grunt of a mornin' he'd given me, still feeling the warmth and firmness of his lips on my hair. He was sleepy - real sleepy. I think I kept him up a little later than usual. Anyways. I loped to my bedroom down the hall that I shared with Jubes and Kitty.

Now, I was there, tryin' so hard to creep in and not wake them up. I opened the door so damned quietly. They had set an pile of empty soda cans in front of the door - they crashed and made the most awful noise as the door tipped them over. The girls woke up immediately of course and both smirked at me as they dug their way out of their quilts to look at me.

"Rogie's got a boyyyfriend!" sung Jubilee, Kitty soon joining in.

Oh man, I coulda died of embarrassment. I just walked in, back straight and tryin' to look all dignified despite my ruffled cloths and messy hair, and went into the shower. Damn I needed one.

By the time I got out the girls had disappeared. Musta gotten dressed and ran out to tell the masses. I didn't care. I just felt that little thrill of knowing someone loved me. I put on some nicer clothes - the lower cut stuff, and made a good effort not to race to the dining hall to meet Logan there.

Damn he's beautiful. He doesn't think he is, but he is. As I turned the corner, I saw his hair spikin' up in that adorable way. A lot of tough guys try to have that look - they jus' look stupid. No, Logan just looks adorable, like I said. He was sittin' there near the end of a long table, concentrating on his meal of eggs and a couple of sausages, with a couple of shirts and a pair of slacks on. I tilted my head, leanin' in the doorway, a dreamy smile slidin' on my face.

Remy slid on past, castin' me a knowing smirk. He was a new guy, few years older than me 'r'somethin', I think he was a little keen on me but obviously he knew what was going on after last night. He walked backwards a moment, still looking at me as he headed for food trays.

"You goin' to stand there gawkin' at your man all day cheri or you make yourself useful uh?"

Just as he finished his sentence he backed up into a rack containing a few plastic trays and a clatter echoed through the dining hall, causing Logan to glance up. I about died at the look on his face - it was so damned cute. His eyes were wide, alert, and his mouth was pouting downwards, bottom lip jutting out a bit. I laughed, gazing at him warmly and heading on over. He just battled a smile, tryin' to look gruff and tough-assed. Damned it all I loved that act. Maybe it was selfish of me, but I didn't want anyone to know my little secret, of the golden soul that lay beneath the rough exterior. It was mine to enjoy, something Logan gave to me especially, like his chain and his smile. I slid down next to him, folding my arms on the table and laying my head in them.

"Hey sugar."

He glanced down at me, chewing around a tiny smile.

"Hey Kid," he said, "You flirtin' with the Frog?"

He was teasin' me. If he was seriously jealous Remy's balls would have been dangling from the rafters like a set of Christmas decorations. I smiled, looking away coyly and stretching a little.

"Maybe," I said. "What're you gonna do about it hmm?"

He looked up then, tilting his head, rolling his tongue around in his mouth a little, "Hmm... I dunno.."

That was when I felt it - his leg curling around my calf, his feet kickin' at mine. Oh God, here we were playin' footsies. I kicked back at him, fighting the huge grin on my face, the same grin that was battlin' to spread across his. There we were, top halves wiggling and fidgeting as our legs kicked and wrestled underneath the table, hidden only by other chairs.

One of the younger kids loped in, lookin' in our direction. Logan looked back at him, a glare on his face. Oh God - the kid nearly ran off crying and I kicked him with a giggle.

"Logan," I said, "That poor kid's gonna need months of therapy!"

"Shouldn't stare," he said gruffly.

"Wah not?" I smirked, "We got a grown man here playin' footsies like a baby!"

He frowned then, "That's against the rules is it?"

"No," I said, dipping my head and smiling, stealing some of his scrambled eggs after grabbing a spare fork nearby, "Just really funny to watch."

"Ey," He frowned, joviality still in his eyes, clashing forks with me, "I let you sleep over and you're stealin' a man's eggs!"

I laughed now, "Oh but they look so good."

He just growled and I took a final mouthful, "Fine, Ah wont have any then."

"If you're hungry you should go grab a plate," he said.

"I was goin' to," I said, "You just distracted me."

I smiled then, meeting those eyes as they glanced up from the meal. They were so warm, and I know he was lovin' the attention. The corner of his mouth twitched up in a smile and he took another mouthful of food.

"Go on - get some breakfast before I haul you over there myself."

"Ooh!" I giggled, "That'd be fuun!"

He just cringed now, covering half his face with his hand and letting out a soft laugh, "God, Marie, that mind of yours is indecent."

I just grinned, "Ah know."

I felt funny then, like someone was lookin' at me. I glanced up and saw Jean and Scott waftin' into the room. Scott's jaw clenched a little as he saw us, and Jean just had this concerned look on her face. I could feel the hostility comin' from them, but it wasn't directed at me. I frowned, curling my leg around Logan's suddenly and pouting down at the table.

"What's wrong?"

I looked up at Logan, who'd nudged me with his elbow.

"Nuthin'," I said, shaking my head, "I better get some breakfast."

"Good idea," he mumbled, watching me get up.

An impulse took me, it was an odd one. I slid my arm around his shoulders, pressing my lips to his head, cuddling him a little.

"Ah love you," I said.

Logan just blushed, and arm around my waist, and he patted my hip gruffly. "Go on - the food trays are only across the room."

I rolled my eyes and nudged him. "Yeah yeah."

So I went over, filling a dish with some wholesome nutritious fatty eggs and bacon and french-style toast, all the time feeling the whacko vibes pulsin' off Jean. It was bothering me something fierce. I heard giggles, and I didn't even have to turn to look to know it was Jubes and Kitty. Bobby was trailing in behind them, looking a little pale, if not disappointed. Collecting some cutlery I traipsed back to Logan. He was there with his fork dug in his food, watching me as I came back. I flashed him a smile again, cause I knew what it did to him now. He knew I knew, cause he just let out a low growl that was softened with the twinklin' in his honey eyes. As I sat down, he mumbled to me.

"You're gonna be the death of me, Marie."

"And you're tickled pink at the prospect," I said, taking up a fork and wrapping my ankles around his.

That was breakfast. Breakfast was good. Was the best God-damned breakfast I'd had forever. Even better than the one on Christmas Day where I'd finally gotten that damned Ken Doll I always wanted, complete with hot pink corvette. I was an easily pleased child.

Fitness class loomed that day, and us young ladies had Jean teaching the class. Oh man - what a damned nightmare. We had running that day, running around the oval a few times and recording our times. That wasn't the nightmare. I mean, it's bad enough, me runnin' around in a tracksuit when all the other girls are skimpin' it in shorts and t-shirts. I felt like I was stuck in an oven. Nor was the nightmare the fact that the boys were having their fitness class across the oval from us, running past us. Logan running this particular class in short shorts and a tight t-shirt wasn't helping me any (Damn he's got nice legs!).

No, the nightmare was the girls and their mouths. Jubes and Kitty were okay - they were mah girls. They were all for me and Logan from what I could gather. Havin' a good look at his bod too, I noticed. We ran together around the track, much to Jean's annoyance. We were supposed to be getting record times, but I was so tired after last night I couldn't do it. Kitty and Jubes had obviously waited up for me, they were as strung out as I was. Jubes huffed next to me, grinnin.

"He's checking you out again."

I rolled my eyes, "Wah bother? I'm all rugged up!"

"Your bits are wobbling," smirked Kitty, "That's why bother, sister!"

"Ohw GAHD!" I moaned, and still running I looked to Logan. Yep - still starin' at me. With a frown I grabbed the hem of my sweater and lifted, bearing all to the boys. Half of them tripped over, and Logan turned right around, shaking his head and half dying. Jean gave me a good long look.

I dunno what she was so miffed about - I only flashed a second! Anyways, it was enough. I finished my final lap and sat down, layin' in the sun. Kitty and Jubes still had a lap to go (slow pokes) and I enjoyed a moment to myself. It was such a pretty day too, sun bright, grass lush and sky blue - things nice daydreams are made of.

Jubes and Kitt soon joined me, their breaths huffin' as I lay with my eyes closed. I could hear Logan's voice barking across the oval, swearin' at the boys. I just bathed in that sound, of him. Even if he did sound real pissed. I felt something wrong though. It was slightly worryin', that I could sense things like that. I cracked open an eye and looked to Kitty. She was frowning, picking at her shoe, and Jubes was positively scowling.

"What bug crawled up your shorts?" I asked.

Jubes glanced to me, shrugging, "Jus' those girls."

I frowned, "Huh?"

Kitt shook her head, "Oh - Christa and Luce."

I glanced to the girls that were stretching and talking nearby, casting glances to the boys.

"Oh come on, Kitt, they're just jealous."

"What did they say?"

They looked to me with these sad expressions, and shrugged.

"They're bad-mouthing Logan," Jubes said suddenly, "I don't like it."

My jaw grew hard set, and I tilted my head up, narrowing it at them, "Whut are they sayin'?"

"Bad things," said Kitty, lifting her brows, "Like - he's a pervert and stuff."

My jaw dropped, rage filling me, "Whaddaya MEAN a pervert?!"

Jubes pressed her lips together, leaning to me, Kitty looking a bit regretful.

"They were goin' on like he was all seducin' you and stuff. Like he was some sort of paedophile!"

I lifted my gloved hand, getting up. She didn't have to SAY anything else. Nope, nuhuh. Christa was a girl who morphed a bit, was a bit telepathic, and a lot strong. Luce was a speed freak. She can go REAL fast. Though during fitness tests she wasn't allowed to use her powers (which was a bit pointless really). Despite the fact my powers were nothing in comparison, rage blasted through me. All Logan's, I knew. I never got over having him inside a' me, I know I never will, which is probably why I did what I did.

Facin' up to Christa I narrowed my eyes. She smiled sweetly.

"Why, Rogue... hello."

I smiled, and let my arm fly, pounding her in the guts. She glared at me, falling on her ass, and I felt Luce's hands grabbing mine. With a lurch I pulled her forward, sending her on her ass too, and I glared at them both.

"Rogue!" Christa gasped, coughing, "What on -"

"You got a problem with Logan," I growled, "You take it up with me, or HIM!"

With that I turned to walk off, but headed right into Jean. She lifted a brow, crossing her arms.

"Rogue..."

I tilted my head, "Jean."

"Want to explain what's going on here?"

I glanced to Logan across the field. He was pointing and shouting to a few boys, but his eyes were set on me. That warm protectiveness bolstered inside of me and I sighed.

"These girls need to keep their mouths shut," I said.

Jean looked to the girls and sighed.

"That may be, Rogue, but violence isn't how we solve it. Is it?"

I shrugged, "Dunno. Seems pretty effective to me."

God! I dunno what had gotten into me - maybe I did know but didn't want to think about it. I was many things before my powers settled in to stay, but a rough-assed bitch wasn't one of them. Obviously this was something that was changing. I looked down to the scowling girls.

"I want you to apologize, Rogue," said Jean, "And then I want you to wait for me in my office. Obviously we need to talk."

Oh fucking great. I glanced to the girls.

"Sorry," I said, mentally adding 'That I didn't have claws that would do some real damage'. I curled past Jean, glancing to Logan once more. He was standing there, arms crossed, casting a look at me whilst watching the boys. I could tell he was annoyed, maybe even pissed at me. I didn't have much time to ponder upon it - I had to get to the office.



The office was neat, but full of papers and books. I tapped my gloved hands on the varnished desk, sighing long. I'd been waiting a while. This sucked - this was so typical. I kicked a leg, sighing again and looking up to the ceiling. I missed Logan. Well, I missed not being around him before, but now it was worse. It was pathetic. I hated it and loved it at the same time. I just wanted to hang off his large burly frame and snuggle in his shirts, hands on all that wonderful chest and muscles. Okay, I was floating off again on little sexual tangents. I was doing that more and more lately. Shit, I was in trouble.

The door opened, Jean changed and clean, wafting of soap as she closed the door behind her and sat at her desk.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," she said, pulling out a file and fluttering pages about. "Now - I didn't bring you here to talk down to you and tell you what you should and shouldn't do-"

"That's good," I muttered, "I woulda walked out of here in a second if you tried."

Jean just smiled thinly.

"I want to have a proper talk with you, okay?" She leant forward, her eyes meeting mine with a serious glint, "Woman to woman."

"About Logan," I said.

She gave a knowing smile and looked down to her papers, nodding.

"Yeah, about Logan."

"Do you think he's a pervert too?"

The question caught her off guard. She looked up, pulling on her glasses and sighed.

"It's not really for me to judge, Rogue."

"But you are judging," I said, "People judge, it's what they do. Christa judged, I disagreed and I let her know about it."

Jean pressed her lips together in a regretful smile. "Rogue, you can't beat up on people just because they say things you don't like. You know this, you're nearly an adult now. The one person we both know that doesn't know this happens to be getting very close to you. It concerns me how your behaviour-"

My jaw dropped. That... oh man anger was nothing compared to what I was feeling.

"You think Logan is responsible for what happened in the field?"

Jean opened her mouth, closed it, and sighed, "I think he has a part in-"

"Oh ho! Oh man this is bullshit!" I shook my head, standing up. I spun about, then glared at her. "You people didn't KNOW me before I was here!"

"I saw your behaviour before this incident," said Jean, "You were a lot quieter and-"

"You don't know me," I said, "And I'm not gonna sit and watch people bad-mouth Logan behind his back. He's nearly killed himself for you fucking people and he deserves some respect, dammit!"

"He does," Jean nodded, "But you don't gain it by slogging people in the guts."

"Yeah well it makes me feel better," I scowled.

Jean then narrowed her eyes, leaning forward, "Does it?"

Fuck. I hate this stuff. Since this death-touch thing had come upon me, hiding and closing off had been a way of life and she suddenly blows it out of the water by seein' into my head and being all honest and open and shit. Damn her. I shrugged, looking to the door.

"You done?"

Jean sighed, leaning back in her chair. "Yeah, yeah I'm done."

I opened the door.

"For now."

I looked back at her, pressing my lips together tight. "Seeya round then."

I closed the door behind me, thumping down the hallway, heading for my room. Fuck I needed a shower. As I went down the wood-panelled corridor, Logan's room came closer. I felt my gait swerving, as if pulled by a magnet, and I shook my head. Nope, no, not going to go visit Logan. He's probably incredibly pissed with - oh look I'm at his door and now I'm walking in. Oh HELL.

He was on his bed, drying his hair, just in jeans. Sweet Mother of God and all that was holy. That chest I'd never get over. He glanced back at me, brows risen, and he just got back to drying his hair after looking at me a second.

"What the hell was that bullshit on the field about, Marie?"

I sighed, closing my eyes. Oh GREAT.

"You don't wanna know," I groaned.

He looked back at me and nodded, "Yes, I do."

I sighed, shaking my head, sitting down next to him. I collected my thoughts, twisting my fingers together.

"They were talkin' about ya."

He glanced up at me, brown eyes flashing. "Oh yeah?"

I felt the tears sting my eyes suddenly. Shit - where was this coming from?

"They were sayin' yer a pervert," I said, wiping at my watering eyes, "I wouldn't let 'em, Logan, I couldn't! I couldn't help it!"

He sighed now, a long knowing sigh, and draping the towel over his shoulder he pulled me in, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"Is it true?" he said.

The question caught me off guard. I looked up at him, laughing and crying at the same time.

"Yeah but - I'm one too!"

He smirked, pressing his lips on my hair. "It doesn't matter, Marie, what a couple of girls think. All that matters is that you're happy. I was kinda worried before, that I was havin' a bad influence on ya-"

"No," I shook my head thoroughly, sitting up and meeting his eyes, "No, Logan. Forget ever thinking that crap okay?"

He smiled, hands caressing the small of my back. I sighed, looking down.

"You think any of the X-Men think you're a bad influence on me? Like Scott or Ororo or the Professor?"

He tilted his head, running a hand up and down my back, "Scott would definitely think something that tight-assed. Ororo - I don't think she cares either way. As long as the X-Men are functioning she'd accept damn near anything, and the Professor. Fuck, who knows what he's ever thinking."

I nodded. "I didn't think this would happen."

I could feel his head leaning on the top of mine, his lips brushing my hair.

"I knew it would," he said, "I just stopped caring."

I sighed, breathing in his smell (and a little of mine too - shit I really needed that shower). "I gotta go have a shower before I start prattling on about how much I love you again."

And on a whim I got up and trotted into his bathroom. He just watched me go with this amused look on his face. More for my comfort than anybody elses, I washed myself for a long time, singing in my mediocre tones that only pleased me, dangling my hair down my back and enjoying all the skin I let myself expose. When I left the bathroom I was smelling more like Logan than me, and I loved every second of it. I leapt on the bed he sat on, reading a newspaper, and wrapped my arms about him.

"I have to go get changed," I said, planting kisses on his head, "I guess I'll seeya later."

He looked up from the paper, "When?"

I smiled and shrugged "I'll surprise you."



That I did. See, I got back to my room, and Jubes and Kitty were there mopin'. I frowned, giving a snort as I kicked the door closed behind me.

"What's up with you two?"

"We're now officially social rejects," scowled Kitty.

"Oh shit," I said, throwing my sports bag onto my bed, "This is my fault isn't it?"

"Not entirely," Kitty said, "The girls came up to us afterwards - kinda put us in a corner and we got a bit angry."

Jubes smirked, "Kitty pushed a girl in and out of the walls just to freak them and I zapped a little booty."

I let my head hang back and I groaned, "Oh man - Why?!"

Kitty folded her legs as she snuggled under her comforter, "They went from sayin' that Logan's a dirty old paedophile to your his little dog."

Now my jaw dropped.

"Those insecure tight-assed little bitches!"

Jubilee smirked at me and nodded, "Yeah, that's what I said."

I sighed, dropping down on Jubes' bed.

"Well what about Bobby? Is he lettin' this happen?"

"Of course," Kitty said, "He doesn't know about the dog thing though so his position on the matter may change."

Good. Even though I wasn't jumpin' his bones I was kinda hopin' he still wanted to be my friend. God, everything was going to the shithouse. I ran my fingers through my hair, breathing in long.

"This is all fucked up."

"It'll be okay," soothed Kitty, "It's just a new distraction for them. Soon they'll have someone or something else to dis-" She sniffed. "My God - you reek of Logan!"

I blushed, hiding my head in my arms, "I used his shampoo."

"And soap, and deoderant," Jubilee said, "You used his shower didn't you?"

I hid further.

"Oh GOD! You have it bad girlie!"

I looked up at Jubilee next to me and grinned.

"He's so wonderful, Jubilee-"

"Yeah yeah yeah," she nodded, "We know, we know. You can thank us for sacrificing our social lives for you later on."

I hugged her then, yanking Kitty in and sighing as I squeezed them.

"You girls are the best friends I've ever had!"

"Gah!" Jubilee laughed, "Yeah um - I gotta breath!"

"I love you Rogue!" said Kitty suddenly.

"Aw heck, I love ya too," Jubes joined in.

"I say we celebrate!" I said, pulling back from the hug. The girls exchanged confused smiles.

"Huh?"

"We're rejects in Rejectdom!" I said proudly, getting up from the bed, "Beer for all of us!"

Kitty choked, "BEER?! Marie - we're underaged!"

"By three and a half years," I said indignantly, "And God dammit, I've been cravin' it since my lunk of a man got into mah head! A nice bitter brew!"

"Ewww," Kitty screwed up her face, "That's gross."

"I'll be right back!" I said, spinning around and running out the door. I was halfway down the hall when I realised - we'd be so much better off if I had Kitty to help me. I turn-tailed and came back. Kitty was sitting on her bed looking really worried.

"Come on you," I said, "I need help."

She tilted her head and groaned long.

"Oh no, Marie, I can't - I hate breaking the rules!"

"No one will know," I said, "Especially if you come and help me out!"

She groaned again and looked to Jubes. Jubilee rolled her eyes, pulling down her hot pink shades and ruffling her hair deteriminately.

"Well, if we're goin to have an illegal piss up, we may as well get as much beer as we can!"

"YAAAY!" I jumped up and down happily, "We'll only need about twelve cans!"

"Twelve?" bleated Kitty, "Divided by three is four - how am I supposed to get through four beers?"

"Very easily after the first," said Jubilee sagely.

I blinked, glaring at her. She looked to both of us, laughing lightly and fiddling with her specs.

"Or so I've heard."

Great! We had a veteran! I got changed (I'd nearly forgotten to do that) and then pulled them along with me to the kitchen. I'd seen Logan stash his beers there, and usually it was upon an honour system that we didn't grab any and get tankered. We were breaking that honour, taking Logan's beer. We, were stealing my new boyfriend's beer. Hmm.... was this pushing the bounds of our love? I laughed. He didn't care, I was pretty sure he'd be rather amused by it all. Ha, I was so damned certain at the time.

Anyways so me and Jubes pile the beers into Kitty's arm. She's the one who can run through walls after all. Jubes and I kept an eye out and of course, we'd need a distraction whilst Kitty and Jubes stole to our room. I grabbed a can of coke and pulled up my shirt. If Logan was going to play the Shirtless Wonder about the grounds, I was gonna do my own brand of struttin'.

So I walked out into the recreation room in my bra. I didn't look at anybody, not Bobby gawking, not John falling over and nearly impaling himself on a pool cue, not Storm choking on her coffee and not one of the boys meeping "Mommy!" and running from the room. I figured - no one can touch me, and they're not gonna come near me like this - where the hell is the harm? And it served the purpose beautifully.

I sank down onto the couch, cracked open my can of coke and flicked on the television. I changed it to Wyle. E. Coyote - he was a hoot. I was giggling and shoutin' at myself on the inside. One part of me was feeling incredibly adventurous, and the other part was swearin' if my Momma saw me she'd be getting the local priest to exorcise me or something. Yup, Momma, I'm goin' straight to hell apparently.

That was when Logan strutted on by without HIS shirt on. He did it all the damned time between work-outs when he was grabbin' a drink. He kinda stopped midstep and double took. His eyes grew wide as saucers and his mouth hung open. Then he looked reaaaal angry. Bobby quickly dropped his cue and ran from the room. Logan raced over quickly, sinking next to me. Despite the public location, having so much of my naked skin near his was extremely erotic. So waaaarm.

Okay, so he was pissed. He glared at me.

"Kid - what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

I shrugged, "It's hot."

"Um-" He closed his eyes tightly and nodded, "Yes - it is but-"

"You don't have your shirt on."

"Marie," he hissed, eyes flying open suddenly, "I don't have tits!"

I smirked, "Well honey I wouldn't call them tits but they're mighty fine to look at."

He blushed red like a beet and sank his face in his hands, "Please... just please put your shirt on."

I looked up to the ornate ceiling, pursed my lips in thought and shook my head thoroughly.

"No, I don't think so. It's still hot."

"Oh God, it is getting that way," he groaned quietly, "You know I'm gonna get in trouble."

"Wah?" I said, "You didn't hold a gun to my head."

He sighed, "Marie, you're not fucking five years old. I don't have to explain shit to you - just put your damned shirt on!"

I sat up, a little indignantly. "Oh come on! It's mah home! I live here! And when I lived at home I walked through the house in my damned bra all the time!"

Logan glared at me, "Your house wasn't fit to burst with hormonal teenaged boys!"

"Ooooh," I grinned suddenly, nodding coolly, "So that's it. You don't want guys scopin' my nugs, right?"

He nearly choked. I hadn't used language like that in my life EVER. But hey - I put David in a coma. I knew how young guys thought, which is precisely why I steered clear of Bobby and his ilk. I pouted.

"Oh look - you made me miss Wyle. E. gettin' hit with the boulder!"

"It'll happen again," he said darkly.

And very languidly, very relaxed, I lifted my jean-clad leg and laid it in his lap. He started, lifting his arms carefully and glaring down at where my leg sat. I wiggled my bare toes and grinned.

"Obviously I don't give you enough credit."

I grinned again. "Nowhere near what's due, sugah."

Then he just looked at me, a lewd ravenous look that mentally ripped off my clothes and did all sorts of naughty inappropriate things to me. I laughed. It was precisely the wrong moment that Logan caved and smiled back at me. We both heard the gasp, and we both turned to see Jean standing in the doorway.

"What on earth?"

Meep. Literal, full on chubby MEEPness. I glanced to Jean, a weak smile on my face.

"Um - it's not what it looks like?"

Logan nodded thoroughly, "I was getting a beer - I was just working out and um - " He grunted and nodded, getting up, "Yeah..."

I retrieved my leg and smiled, waving my coke about, "I was grabbin' some toons! Just - yeah - it's damn hot today isn't it?"

Jean crossed her arms and just looked totally dumfounded, "I wouldn't say that it warranted that sort of exposure."

"Well-" Logan frowned, clearing his throat, "I get away with it."

I looked up at him, my heart stopping. Oh man, he was takin' the heat with me. I tried not to melt on the couch, it was so damned hard. Jean's featured hardened and she nodded.

"Yes, something I'm sure will be rectified in the future."

Logan rolled his eyes along with his head and lifted his hands, "Now Jeannie-"

"No," she lifted her own hands back at him, "Now this is getting ridiculous. I don't mind relationships in this school, but I'll be damned before they start intefering with the normal upbringing and behaviour of the children!"

"It's normal," I frowned, "Wearing a bra is normal."

"Yeah," nodded Logan unsteadily, "I'm sure their sisters wear bra's all the um - the time."

Storm had risen from the corner where she'd been drinking coffee and reading, and went to calm Jean a bit. She put her hands on the woman's shoulder and sighed.

"Logan didn't know about this," she said, "Rogue just walked in here like this on her own."

"Yeah!" I chimed in, "Completely of my own volition!"

"But-" Logan pointed a finger and stepped forward, "I completely support her in her right to - um - wear a bra."

Jean let loose a flustered gasp, "Without a SHIRT?"

"Well um," I tilted my head and smiled unsteadily, "I suppose that's our point of contention, isn't it?"

Jean nodded thoroughly. "Just slightly, yes!"

Storm pursed her lips a moment, "I'd be careful, Jean."

"Why?"

"Cause, if you ban the girls from wearing only their bra, you'll have to stop them from swimming in the pool in their bikini's too."

Logan nodded, "Yep, got a point there Jeannie."

"Oh will you stop calling me that!" Jean sighed, placing a hand over her face.

Logan blanched and nodded, stepping back and fiddling with his hands a little, "Sure. Sorry."

That pissed me off. I looked at Logan, at Storm, then at Jean.

"No need to bite his head off," I said suddenly, "I'm the one baring too much, not him!"

"Yes," Jean said levelly, "Rogue - put your shirt on. If I see you without it on again the reprise to that little talk I promised you will be coming a lot sooner than you expected."

I pulled up my shirt, sighing and getting it on. Logan frowned, something within him bristling as he watched me clothe myself.

"Fine!" he growled, "I'll go put my shirt on too then!"

Jean shrugged, "Go on then."

She strolled off and Logan ground his teeth.

"After I get my beer," he said, nodding at me. I nodded back at him, watching him go. I stood there for a long moment, and looked to Storm who shrugged at me.

"I don't see the fuss," she said, "I used to walk around with only a lap lap on in Africa."

I sniggered. Gee, a pretty mental picture if there ever was one. I nodded then.

"I bet you were popular."

Storm smirked, turning and striding off, "You better believe it."

I nodded and watched a few of the kids file in again after poking their heads around the corner of the walkway. Logan was off to get beer... beer... Uh oh. I ran before the explosion hit ground-zero. Down the hallway, through the corridors to my room. Gee Xavier had a nice taste in tapestries. The shit that runs through your mind when you're panicking - I dunno.

I made it to my room and locked the door suddenly, turning around and splaying myself against it in relief.

Kitty and Jubes glanced up from the bounty of beer between them on the carpet of the bedroom floor.

"HEeeeey!" Jubes grinned, "It's our X-GRrrrl!"

Kitty grinned and yanked a beer off the six-pack, throwing it to me. Oh shit.

"Guys," I said, "We gotta hide this - Logan is going for beer!"

Jubes laughed, "So? He likes beer - we like beer - we'll all get along!"

"No no no, Jubilation," I said slowly so she could understand me. It looked like he'd been through a first can already, "Logan's beer. We like LOGAN'S beer. And Logan likes HIS beer too! And when he goes to the fridge for a nice cold can and there's none there, he will get mightily PISSED!"

"Aww!" Jubes pouted with those big fat red lips of hers, "We can share!"

I buried my head in my arms and whimpered, "What have I done?!"

There was a rough knock at the door. OH fuck. Fuck fuck. I grabbed the cans, shoving them under my bed, fighting to get a can off Jubilee.

"MY BEER!" she roared.

Oh fuck, why bother. I got up, racing to the door, opening it just an inch. Hazel eyes flashed back at me.

"You got something of mine?"

I sighed, curling under the pressure of his steady gaze. I hated this I hated it - he looked really cold and I couldn't read his expression at all and I should have KNOWN not to get between a man and his liquor!!

"Maybe," I breathed, glancing back to a frowning Jubilee. The girl looked to the ceiling.

"Hey LOGAN!" she called, "Wan' sum beeer?!"

He just tilted his head at me.

"You wanna tell me why you felt justified to go grab my reward for slugging my guts out in the gymnasium day after day?"

"Uh, buh - I," I blushed wildly, "I um - we were - um - celebratin'."

"Celebrating eh?" he nodded, "Celebrating what?"

Oh God. I burned up with embarrassment. He probably thought I was celebrating hooking up with HIM. I smiled a little.

"The girls were teasin' us," I said, "I was jus' - celebratin' being friends with Jubes and Kitt."

He seemed to sink a little at this, and nodded. "Oh."

I nodded back at him.

"So that bullshit in the rec room - it was a distraction?"

I nodded guiltily, "We weren't goin' to drink that much-"

"You took all I had," He said darkly.

"I'm sorry," I sighed, looking back at the girls, "I dunno what's come over me I just - "

"Hey..." A hand snaked through the door and traced the collar of my top, "You don't have to explain to me okay?"

I shrugged, "I just thought you probably think I'm a girly freak."

He just smirked now, "You are a girly freak, and I love it."

I cracked a smile, looking up at him. He tugged at my shirt and notioned into the room.

"Go get me a beer," he said, "And don't get caught, and if you DO get caught - I had no idea, it's got nothing to do with me."

I grinned, turning around and grabbing a couple of cans from under my bed. I handed him the cans and he smiled at me, winking and clicking his tongue. "Seeya later Kid."

I leant on the doorway, watching him lope down the corridor, a sigh falling from me. I thought he would have been a lot madder than that. God I was so damned lucky.

"Ey come back in here girly!" Jubes' inebriated tones rang out, "We got some female bonding to get through!"

I turned in the doorway and smirked, "Cool - anyone got any porn?"



No one had porn, but it didn't make much difference. I'd never been drunk before, but man, what a first. We'd been through our alotted beers, well - Kitty only needed two and she was completely fucked. We lay there on the floor, staring at the ceiling, babbling to each other incoherently. Mostly about school, about stuff like that. Then, ah - the fateful night before had to come up in conversation, thanks to Kitty.

"So..." she frowned, "What did you DO all last night?"

I blushed, knocking back the last of my beer, "I um - We - we - um - "

"They ummed," giggled Jubes.

"Yeah we ummed," I nodded, content to leave it at that.

"No no no," Kitty shook her head, "I'm serious. We're sisters now babe - I wanna know. What can you do all night without touching?"

"Oh Jesus," groaned Jubilee, rolling over and taking a swig of her beer, "Here we go..."

"Um," I frowned, "Well we had a sheet..."

Jubilee giggled now, "You fucked through a sheet?"

I shrugged, "Kinda - he pressed-" I blushed and shut up. "Hell this is embarrassin'..."

"Go oooooooon," Jubilee nudged me, "We're all big girls!"

"Mah - privates," I said, blushing even more, "You know..." I leant in and whispered. Jubilee frowned a long moment, trying to make sense of it. A light flickered in her eyes an she gasped.

"Oh! He fondled yer clit! Right!" Swig.

I blushed, hiding my head in my hands.

"Ohhh," Kitty sighed, "That's what it's for..."

Jubilee sniggered, "Yeah, Kitt."

"He was-" I paused yet again, "He was very good at it."

"Ibeddeee was," Jubilee said, wiggling her brows, "So - he got a nice dick?"

Oh God, this girl was so embarrassin' sometimes. I practically choked on my beer and hid my face behind a gloved hand again.

"I didn't look at it for too long but yeah," I said, "It's kinda nice and um - big uh - Um - it felt better than it looked."

Jubilee hooted triumphantly and Kitt went kinda pale. "But how..."

"Oh it didn't go in," I shrugged, "He just pushed it against me and stuff and - it still felt good."

Kitt tilted her head, "You know, pornoprah- porhan - pah - "

"PornoGRAPHIC!" growled Jubilee.

"Yeah that - implications aside - i's kinda romannic."

"It's TOTALLY romannic!" Jubilee stated, "I's beaudiful! Is like romyo and juwyet!"

I hid behind my beer again and blushed, Jubilee swigging at the empty can. She patted my back roughly.

"And babe - you are a hell of a lot better looking that than Claire Danes bitch."

I blinked, "I am?"

"Totally," Kitty nodded, "Way way way - like - um - yeah."

"Claire Danes is a whore," growled Jubilee.

Okay, this was getting weird. I frowned, pointing at the abusive friend.

"Jubes - you don't even knower. I bet she's real nice."

"Oh, I bet she is too," nodded Jubes, "I jus' felt like abusin' someone."

"Oh..." I nodded, "If you're gonna abuse anyone, abuse um... abuse..."

"Logan!" growled Jubilee again, "For not having more BEER!"

"Oh," groaned Kitty, "I don't wanna come down..."

"Me neither," I frowned, "We need more beer."

"There is no more beer," sighed Kitty, "We dranked it all!"

Jubilee huffed, throwing the empty can at the ceiling, "Now I know how ET felt on the couch. KITTY! Get us some more alcohol!!"

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?" she pouted. Wow - Kitty swore. She must have been pissed.

"The - " Jubilee rolled over and whispered with a wide grin, "LIQUOR CABINET!!!"

"YEAH!" Kitty grinned stupidly, "MORE!"

Before I could even talk her out of it she sprung to her feet and raced through the door. Through it. Shoop! Gone, Kitty all gone. OH shit Kitty get in trouble I swear. I glared at Jubilee.

"You know she's gonna get caught."

"Naw," Jubilee waved a hand, "She's a clever kitty-cat!"

"No no no no-"

Then another shoop heralded the entrance of a giggling Kitty with an armful of what looked like vodka, brandy and rum. Oh shit.

"Oh dear," I sighed, "Oh dear dear dear dear dear dear."

I rolled on the ground as the world rolled around me, saying the words over and over and over with no hope of stopping. This was madness.

"Where did you get that from?!"

"The liquor cabinet like Jubiwubiness said!" Kitty said, placing down the drinks, "Now. We need soda. Aw nooo - we got no soda!!"

"Who's liquor is this?" I persisted.

"The baldy man we aaaaaall love!"

Jubilee looked up with an inquiring frown, "Captain Picard?"

"No!" Kitty fell over onto her ass, giggling, "No no no!! Xaaavier - HEY! HEy - oh wow, I never noticed before!!" She leant forward, gazing at me and Jubes with wide eyes, "Have you ever noticed - how MUCH like Jean-oo Picard the Professor looks?!"

I wrinkled a brow, "You're trippin'."

"No no no," Jubilee pointed at her, "She's onto something there man!"

I pulled the bottle of vodka over and fluttered my eyes at it.

"Wow, this isn't very good vodka. You sure this isn't from like, Scott's cabinet or something?"

"Iwwas inneh kitchen," Kitty said.

"You got the cooking liquor you moron!" Jubilee laughed, "Oh hey that's cool. At least we're getting blasted on cheap shit!"

"Soda!" Kitty jumped to her feet, running through the door.

"I didnnn mean for us to get this smashed, Jubi-jub," I said, rolling onto my tummy and frowning.

"We'll stay in our rooms," Jubilee said, "And sleep it off late tomorrow. It's Saturday Night babe - it's our night!"

With a whoosh Kitty raced back in again, arms full of soda cans - lemonade, lemon squash, Coca Cola, passion-fruit flavoured drink. Wow, she didn't skimp.

"So much faster when you can run through walls," she said, dumping the soda and clearing away the beer cans with an arm.

Jubilee pulled the tumblers that Kitty had brought in front of her, unscrewing the vodka bottle. "You know what I heard?"

I shook my head as I watched her pour.

"New guy coming in a couplah days - from Austraaaalia!"

"Oh wow," Kitty swooned, "From Australia? I've always wanted to go there!"

I frowned. I know barely anything about the place apart from that they like ABBA and they're very loud weird people. So a loud weird ABBA-loving mutant in drag was coming here?

"Wuzisname?" I said, "Cecil?"

Jubilee sniggered, "CECIL?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "Like inneh movies. ABBA-lovin' dudes in drag, that's Australians, right?"

Jubilee giggled, rolling onto her back suddenly. "You never seen Baywatch or Melrose babe?"

I wrinkled my nose and shook my head.

"They're all - all - bad guys," said Kitty with drooping eyelids, "And theyrr sluts the lahddovem!"

"Stealin' the good girls away from the good guys," growled Jubilee.

"Yeah, always good girl stealin'," nodded Kitty.

"Bad sexy tanned blonde guys with five o'clock shadows," said Jubes, "Bad sexy guys, very bad, very sexy -" She sighed, "Sexy guys..."

"Naaah," I shook my head, "You're aaall trippin'. He's gonna be an ABBA lovin' freaky guy."

"You'll see, Rogie," Jubilee said, pointing at me, "You're gonna say 'OH damn, I jumped Logan too fast now I can't 'ave any Aussie meeeeat!' And I'll be there jumpin' Aussie-boys bones!"

I rolled my eyes and blinked at her, "No man on the face of the earth will ever, ever, EVERRRR make me regret jumpin' Logan's bones baby. EVER! Ever."

Kitty burst into laughter.

"Ever," I added.

"Yeah we know," Jubes snickered.

"Ever."

Kitty rolled her eyes now, and grabbing the rum I poured it into my tumbler, sighing long.

"I love him sooooooo much you guys," I said, "I jus' can' believe how much I love him."

Jubilee rolled onto her side, rising her brows at me softly, "Yeah?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "He's jus' - like - you think he's mean but he's not. He let's me use his shampoo. Tha's love."

"Oh yeah," Kitty nodded, "Anyone use my shampoo I shove'em innah wall."

"Nod- jussat," I said, pointing at them, "He doesn' min' that I can' touchim. He jus' - doesn' care!"

"I'm sure he cares," Jubilee said, handling her alcohol a tad better than me I suspect, "He just doesn't let it im- im- wassa word - impun - no - impede? Im im-pune? Whatever - he doesn't let it fuck wid ya relationship."

I sighed and nodded, "I know! I love him. Soooooo much."

Kitty stared at the ceiling, gripping the bottle of vodka by the neck, "I love - I love - I have a love - I lo-"

"SPIDDIDOUT!" rasped Jubilee around some straight rum.

"I love soccer in the summer," said Kitty in a sweet tone.

"Soccer?!" I frowned at her with disbelief.

A suddenly naughty smile slid onto her face. "Yeah. All the boys run onto the field to play soccer, and they get hotter and hotter and hotter and their shirts all come off one by one."

"Oooooh," Jubilee cooed, "Oh that's a good one, Kittenlittle!"

Kitty nodded, swigging some vodka, spilling a little on the carpet. She swigged back more vodka, and I watched as my previously well-behaved friends descended in a pit of drunken slathery. It was kinda funny. Seriously, though, they were gonna feel like shit tomorrow morning. Serves them right I guess.

My mind was cast to Xavier. Really, he'd know this was happening. I was wondering why hordes of the older X-Men weren't running in here and seizing the alcohol. Maybe he knew how crappy we'd all be feeling.

After a while, the alcohol washed over me, and I felt a little sick, but spinny.

"You okay Rogue?"

"Yeah," I said, lightly, "I'm jzz flyin."

"Coool," Jubilee nodded, "I'm gonna pass out soon."

"Me too," said Kitty.

"Right," I nodded, getting up, looking at the empty rum bottle in my hand and throwing it aside. I pulled on an X-Men sweater that - I think it was Logan's. Anyway - I pulled it on, looked to the girls half out of it on the floor, and decided if I was going to pass out anywhere, I wanted it to be in the arms of the man I really, really, really loved.

So I staggered out down the hallway, nearly forgetting I WASN'T Kitty and that I couldn't walk through walls, and down to Logan's room. Bobby was walkin' past (oh great) and I walked as straight and as un-drunk as I could possibly muster. He frowned at me as I drew closer.

"Woah - Rogue - you okay?"

I smiled lazily and nodded, "Yes, Robert, I am fine." I silently swore to myself. Talk normal to him, not perfect english.

He looked me up and down and his jaw dropped a little. "Okaaay." After a moment he sniffed. "Wow - is that brandy you smell of?"

"Chocolate liqeurs," I said suddenly, "I got a bunch of them off the girls."

"Oh," he nodded, "Okay. Well I'll see you."

He turned to walk away but I grabbed his sleeve. "Bobby..."

He looked to me with those sweet blue eyes that sometimes made me wanna puke cause they were so sweet (it was those moments I thought maybe his career lay in being in a boy band or something).

"D'you hate me, now I'm goin' out with Logan?"

A sigh left him. I think he expected me to tell him I really loved him or something. Oh well. I can't be fucked worrying about his broken heart when I got Jean on my ass. He smiled, and shook his head.

"I could never hate you, Rogue," he said.

I smiled, and looked to my gloved hands. Carefully, I pulled them off, and tucked them in my pants.

"I'm gonna do you a favour, Bobby."

I think he got a little worried then, eying my hands.

"Oh shush sugah, don't get scared I'm not touchin' you. Just - look at me a minute."

He did, looking me up and down.

"And tell me - whaddaya love. Me? Marie? A girl with a bad temper and weird hair, or the idea of Rogue - a girl with gloves and quiet voice and soft coun-" I stopped, measuring the word, "Countenance?"

He just looked at me a long moment.

"Cause I'm tellin' ya, Bobby-boy, the boys love the gloves. I'll tell you that for nothing. You want sweet shit - you're not gonna find it in my head baby." I patted his shoulder and pointed at him, "Try Kitty or somethin'."

At that I turned down the hall, tumbling towards Logan's room. I hit open the door, practically falling in and leaning on the door to close it. He was on his bed, pickin' his teeth with somethin' and reading a sports journal or something. I think it had hockey in it. He looked up at me over the magazine and cocked a brow. I took a long breath in, heaving my breasts up dramaticly and narrowing my eyes at him, pouting my lips as sensually as I could.

"Ah lurve you!"

His brow cocked up a little more in a look of incredulity, and then he promplty burst into a snigger.

I frowned, "Whut?"

He laughed more, dropping the mag, hiding his face behind a hand. "How much have you had to drink?"

I slid on my gloves slowly, unbuttoning my shirt. "Far too much, I think." I got to the edge of the bed, crawling across it to meet his smirking features. "Aah think it's hot."

"Oh really?"

I nodded, straddling his hips and pulling open his shirts, "Yes it's far too hot - all this must come off."

He just lifted his arms and watched me with a look of complete bemusement. I fiddled with a button, frowning at it and hitting it with frustration.

"You like beating me up?"

"Button!" I growled.

"Why don't you just come lie down for a while," He said, pulling me down beside him, sliding an arm around me. I sighed as I sank next to him, nuzzling my face into his chest and breathing him all in.

"Oh you smell so good," I swooned.

"So do you, baby," he said, sipping a glass of water. "You need some of this ya know."

Without another word he got up, disappearing into his bathroom. When he came out again he had a glass jug and a glass of water. He set it down on the bedside table next to me, tapping the rim of the glass.

"You don't get to pass out till you drink all of this."

I dropped a jaw, "All of that?!"

He nodded, "Trust me Marie. You'll feel a lot better if you do."

I sighed, pulling the glass of water over and slogging it back. I watched him settled down next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"You have fun getting smashed then?"

"I..." I swallowed some water and frowned, "I don't know. I don't think so. But kinda." I took another sip and gulped, "Do you think the Professor knows?"

"Probably," shrugged Logan, pulling out a cigar and wedging it in his teeth, "Figures you gotta learn the hard way sooner or later."

"Right," I nodded, "Yeah."

He chuckled, "How much did you have to drink exactly?"

I put up a gloved hand and counted on waggling fingers, "Four five - four beers an' some wodka and some rum and some brandy."

"Holy shit," he sniggered heartily now, "You didn't go halfway did ya?"

I looked to him seriously, "Kitty can walk through walls."

I nodded, "Yeah I'll bet she can."

"I love you," I said, "I told Jubilee and Kitty that I did."

He glanced down to me, "Oh yeah, what else did you tell them?"

I sighed, shaking my head, "Nothing."

This seemed to give him some security as he took a draw of his cigar.

"Not even the sheet-sex."

He choked, swallowing nervously, "Good cause that's kinda private."

I nodded, rolling up and stradling him again, snuggling him. He looked kinda worried, putting his cigar down and butting it out, trying to contain my writhing body.

"Marie- Marie honey come on now - I can't-"

I looked him in the eyes, smiling smoothly, "You can't what?"

He looked almost vulnerable as he breathed, "I can't control myself with you bucking away like that."

"Just once," I said in a breath, "I'd just wanna lay against you completely naked and take every - solid - beautiful silky inch of you." I kissed his sternum that was clad in tank top, running my mouth downwards. He glanced to the ceiling, totally defeated, rummaging in his bedside table drawer with one hand.

"Get the sheet."

I squealed and bounced up and down on him excitedly. He kinda frowned, gritting his teeth and trying to control himself. All that savage beastly man just clenching away, keeping under control for me, and soon I'd let him ravage me all over - through a sheet yeah but fuck, I was sure looking damned forward to it.

As he fiddled around with something in his drawer, he looked up, eyeing the sweater I wore.

"That my sweater?"

I nodded, pulling off my pants and knickers, sliding around inside the sweater till my bra and shirt fell out. I giggled, dancing around in only the sweater. Logan gulped.

"That is so not fair..."

I leaped onto the bed, straddling him yet again, tugging and working at his clothes. "Off off off, I love you - off."

"You know," he tilted his head, "I really shouldn't with you so drunk and all, I mean I'm kinda takin' advanta-"

I covered his mouth with my hand and glared at him steadily.

"Ah swear to Gawd Logan, I'm so fucking horny that if you don't get your clothes off and do something indecent to me soon I can't be held responsible for what Ah maght do."

He coughed and nodded. "Yeah right..."

I peeled his shirt over his shoulders, lips running over shrouded flesh, fingers exploring where my mouth couldn't, I let them run over his lips, down his face. His eyes followed them, sweet honey orbs so delicately lashed, what I'd do to kiss the curves of his cheek where those eyelashes lay, to caress the lids, run lips over brow. I couldn't think of that now, I just concentrated on his hands on my - breasts? I looked down, startled. He pulled out a hand that was covered in the soft leather of a driving glove and smiled. I narrowed my eyes.

"Ooh, you clever clever man!" I pulled his hand back up the sweater, and he let it roam, over my breast, under my arm, to my back, down, over the small of my back to the swell of my bottom where he started kneading steadily. I pulled his vest up over his head, all that beautiful muscled haired body being revealed. I let out a relieved sigh, running my fingers over the contours, through the hair, up to his jaw where my thumbs ran over his lips.

"I wish you knew what that did to me, Marie," he breathed, his gloved hands running over my shoulders, an unzipped portion of the sweater falling over my shoulder, sitting precariously on a breast.

"I know, sugah," I said softly, caressing his face with a silken glove, "You're within me, I know."

He sighed finally, rolling me over swiftly so that I squeaked. A giggle rose within me and he slid me down with a quick yank to my legs, throwing the sheet over my bottom half.

"Logan, whadd're'yahaahahaohhhh!!!"

Hot wet caresses lightly touched my - downstairs parts. The parts I was far too embarrassed to talk to Kitty and Jubes about. That spot - oh God he was - with his mouth. Sweet God! I titled my head back. Oh I was gonna be a goners in no time at this rate.

"LOGAN!" I gasped, my voice wavering, "Oh LOGan!"

He gave a low chuckle, "Ya like that uh?"

I snapped my thighs shut on his head and grinned, "Yeah and you better keep goin'!"

His low chuckle grew as I let go of his head and he pressed his lips down on it harder with fervour. Oh yes I loved this sweet man I loved him very very very oh GOD very much. Thaaaat's it.

"You're a very talented man," I announced as he caressed me, running my shrouded calves against his half-dressed body, "I'd never have known how good you'd be with that mouth the way you act so staunch."

He just grunted, gripping my thigh possessively. Each little bit of control cut loose and fluttered away with a powered thrust of his tongue against my privates, and I arched my back, grinding and writhing on the bed.

"LOGan!" I huffed, "Oh Logan baby yes..."

How beautifully my desperate voice urged him on, he suckled on the wet patch of sheet with vigour and I bucked wildly, half sitting up and shaking my head.

"THAT is clever!" I cried, "LOGAN!" Oh God that was it - I - "Logan!" I pulled my legs together a little, nudging him away, "Oh baby I can't take any more, I'm done I'm done.... Oh God... oh God..."

I tilted my head back again, taking gulping breaths, feeling his lips press up my abdomen as he covered me in the linen. The edge of the sheet came up over my face a little, and placing a hot nudge on my lips with his, he gazed into me with those fiery hazel pools.

"I'll be right back."

He climbed out of the bed, loping into the bathroom looking rather uncomfortable. Had I been more coherent, I would have followed him in there to help him out, but without much further ado - I passed right out.



He woke me up again. His hand nudged my shoulder roughly, cold water splashing on my lips.

"Hey - what did I tell you?"

I groaned, rolling over.

"Drink up!"

Oh shit. He thrust a glass of water into my hands and went back to zipping up his pants. I frowned at him as he crawled over me and lay down in the bed.

"Why you always doin' that?"

"Doin' what?"

I adjusted myself in the bed and looked at him as he reached over and took a sip of water. "You know - goin' off and doing your-" I waggled a hand over my groin, "Thing."

He spat back into the cup, the dirty pig. I then realised he was actually choking on his water, and he met my placid gaze with an embarrassed glare.

"I just - " He cleared his throat, "I don't want you to have to deal with that yet, Marie."

I frowned, probably looking a bit confused, "But I want to deal with it."

He looked up at me from the pillow he lay on and blushed, "No you don't."

I persisted. "Yes I do."

"No, you don't, trust me."

I growled now, "Yes, I do!"

He was really beginning to blush now, "It's messy."

"I like messy," I said.

"A girl like you shouldn-"

"Now wait on!" I sat up, crossing my arms, wishing I hadn't sat up so fast cause my head was spinnin' from the rum, "You just licked my girl-bits through a sheet and you're telling me I'm not allowed to play with your penis?!"

He sighed long, "Marie, you're drunk-"

"And I want to have a go at your penis!" With much amusement I noticed he flinched every time I said the 'p' word. I growled, getting up on my knees and grabbing his groin.

"Ho shit Marie!" he hissed, practically jumping up, "Careful!"

I gasped, hands cupping my face, "Did I break it?!"

He just let out a weary laugh and shook his head, "No, you didn't but um - how about we wait until tomorrow?"

"Okay, but I won't forget," I said, sinking down, "I'm gonna have a go at that thing whether I have to konk you on the head and tie you up and stuff."

His blush went fiery and he threw the sheet over me, wrapping me up in his arms, "Just - go to sleep, Marie."

"It's only eight thirty!"

His voice turned suddenly sickly shaccharine sweet, "The sooner you go to sleep, the sooner you'll wake up."

I elbowed him hard with a grit of my teeth. Damned patronizing bastard.

"Ow..."

"Serves you raght," I growled.

There was silence for a moment as he turned off the light and settled in behind me. I felt tense, real tense. I just couldn't relax - I was really pissed off dammit. And brainless here wouldn't let me play with his willy just once. Sure, I might have been drunk but considerin' the circumstances it was probably the best time to encounter such a thing.

"Marie..."

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "What."

"You angry with me?"

Oh GOD! Why did he have to sound so damn cute? It was fucking annoying. I just growled.

"I don't know, I'm drunk, and apparently drunk people aren't capable of anything but being sucked on."

He let out a hot sigh and turned me over. "Marie, it's not that at all!"

As he turned me over I could see his face in the dim light of the window. I frowned at him softly as he kept talking.

"Look, doing something like that - it's really intimate, ya know?"

"And lickin' on my clap-trap isn't?!"

His eyes bugged and he covered his face, "Jesus Marie, where do you come up with that shit?"

"Your brain, sweetheart!"

"Great." He let out a long sigh, playing with my hair idly. "Okay - dicks are freaky scary things, Marie, and I don't know if you really want to deal with one when you're this off your face."

"Ah told you, Ah want to deal with it, God, DAMMIT!"

We were going around in circles now, and I could hear him gritting his teeth. I don't think he realised what an insult this all was.

"Look, when you say that suckin' on your joystick is more intimate than havin' a go at my - bits - I just - I feel like it means nothin'."

After cringing a moment I could see his eyes glint in the dim light, his breath going shallow.

"No, no that's not it at all."

I rolled my jaw and folded my arms primply, "Well then, pray tell, whut is it?"

He let out a sigh and swallowed, "God, freakin' shit-" He sighed again and leant his head down on his folded hands, "Okay it's like - I'd kinda planned when we'd - do that."

"Nice of you to make that little decision for me," I said sardonicly.

"I wanted it to be special, that's all."

I closed my eyes, my breaths becoming painful, "I was just lying here letting you go for it Logan - if that wasn't special, then what the fuck am I even DOING here raght now?!"

He seemed to panic a little, "Christ - it was special, Marie, but I was pleasin' ya, baby. I wanted to make ya feel good, ya know?"

His voice was quavering, and I could hear him struggling with his thoughts through is huffs and the brush of wringing flesh of his hands. I nodded fractionally, "Go on."

"I want us both to enjoy the first time we - ya know - with my - thing, and we're not going to if you can't even sit up straight."

What fell from me was the thing I was least expecting. A laugh. A full, spirited, delighted laugh. From under the sheet I wrapped my arms about him and planted kisses all over his scalp, giggling and growling.

"Oh you SILLY man!"

"Ugh- Marie!"

"Why did you just SAY that in the first place before all this SPECIAL bullshit?!"

He pressed his lips together under tilted brows, giving a troubled wince.

"Say what?"

I laughed, "That I'm too drunk to jerk you off raght!"

He groaned again, tilting his head back, "God Marie, you're not one for subtlety are ya?"

Planting more kisses on his head I shook my head, "Nope, not me sugah!"

He chuckled now, rolling me over and curling around me, pulling up the comforter over us. I could feel him lay his face against the back of my head, his lips pressing against the hair.

"D'you drink all that water?"

"Most of it."

He grunted in approval. "Go to sleep then."

"'Kay."

I lay there for a while, listening to him breath, feeling his body against mine, mostly still but giving the odd twitch as he fell asleep. I'd never felt so safe and deliriously happy as when I did in this man's arms. Such lovely muscly arms too. Not that I had a terribly long amount of time to ponder over it. I was crashing down from the alcohol at quite a rate, and I doubted I could have kept my eyes open for much longer. I liked listening to Logan breathe though, and feeling his breath brushing through my hair all warm and tickling. It was like kisses. His weight pressing against me, his arm strewn across me, it was a sensation I savoured too. All these things I revelled in, all these things I gathered up in my mind and treasured for lack of fleshly caresses. It kinda made me realise how people move so fast, and miss the little things like that. Like smell, and the way someone moved, or looked when they said certain words.

When Logan talks, sometimes the corner of his mouth curls up, almost like a snarl when he's angry but when he's just talking about something that makes him happy or whatever, it's not a snarl at all. It's a brash little action, such an endearing muscular tick of his that has always had my heart in palpatations. Another thing I noticed was how wonderfully straight his teeth were. I know - a silly thing to appreciate huh? But it's that perfect row of teeth that are flashed when that lip ticks up, it makes the whole thing perfect.

I guess I spend more time than most deconstructing Logan's facial features. Not a lot else I can do with them really. Not a lot of point wishing for things I could do with them either. I swore off feelin' sorry for myself long ago. I do my mind exercises, I be the best student I could be. Sure, I'd probably let a few people down today.

Damn it all I had some fun though.



Fun and common sense rarely go hand in hand. It's the breaching of common sense that makes fun so fun - it's a rule. It's also a rule that landed Jubilee, Kitty and myself a little session with Professor Xavier the that afternoon. Not before getting us woken up extra early by letting Scott take the Blackbird for an early flight to get the dust out of the engines. Nothing like the sound of supersonic jets at 6am in the morning.

I was okay, thankfully, God bless Logan's heart. I felt groggy, tired, but not as bad as I'd expected. I didn't even need to puke. After a couple of headache tablets and a very stiff coffee I was fightin' fit. We played happy couple in the morning, which had become my new favourite joy. He slipped into the routine so easily, it seemed he adored every second as much as I did.

After he brushed his teeth, I grabbed his comb and had a go at styling his hair. He looked in the mirror, shirt still off, watching my gloved hands work away at the dark locks.

"What're you doing?"

I grinned, letting my gloves get messed up by the grand-pa hair grease he liked to put in to give it the funky little spikes. Instead of parting down the middle though, I brushed it all up - right to a mohawk. He blinked wide after he realised what I'd done and growled, spinning around to catch me. Of course I'd screamed and raced through into his room by this time, leaping onto his bed.

"You cheeky little vixen!" he growled, crouching and chasing me, poised, muscles on his chest flowing.

"Oohoohoo!" I giggled, "Who's all angry I mussed his pretty hair?!"

He didn't bother responding, he just rushed me, tackling me and hefting me over his shoulder.

"I wonder what wonderfully embarrasin' thing I could do to you, hmm?"

"Sugah, if you can come up with something more embarrassin' than me walkin' through the rec room in a bra, I'll tie myself to that bed and let ya call me 'darlin'."

He sniggered, "I've thought of something."

I blew some hair out of my face and frowned, enjoying his hand groping my ass, "No way!"

"Yeah, I have."

"Whut is it then?"

"You gotta do it," he said.

I planted my hands on HIS butt and squeezed a bit. He didn't move. Darn - it wasn't going to distract him. "What if Ah don't?"

"You let me raid Jean's latex glove supply."

I sniggered back at him, squeezing his butt with some finality as I said, "Deal!"

He grunted in approval and squeezed back.

"So - what do I have to do?"



I left my bedroom that morning with two HIGH school-girl pony-tails, a little skirt that Jubilee helped accessorize with some ripped tights over not-ripped opaque tights, a pair of my heavy boots and a punky sweater. It was the only outfit I could muster that didn't make the hair-do look paedophelic. Good one Logan, I thought, that's really giving our relationship a GREAT image. When I went through for breakfast that morning, Storm spotted me and looked a little worried, more for my fashion sense than anything I think. I stepped over to her, avoiding Logan like the plague as he just smirked at me and winked from across the room like the dirty old lecher I knew he was. I sank down into a chair next to hers, and she cocked a dark brow at me.

"That outfit is - "

"Horrific," I said abruptly, shoving scrambled eggs in my mouth. Storm smirked.

"I was going to say interesting but horrific seems appropriate enough."

"God, Storm," I sighed, cradling my head in a hand as I ate, "Why do I let myself get into this shit?"

Storm waved a fork at me.

"Wanna explain what's going on then?"

"This," I waved a hand at my hair, "Is a dare from Logan."

"Really..."

I rolled my eyes, "I was combing his hair this morning and I did it up like a mohawk."

"KMmph!" Storm shot a hand to her mouth, her white hair cascading over her face as she coughed around giggles, "Oh - excuse me. Did you say a mohawk?"

I nodded.

"Uv course, he wanted to embarrass me back, just as a joke but I had to go hurt his male pride by sayin' he couldn't think of something."

Storm nodded with sudden understanding, "Aaah, and he did."

I tilted my head so my pony-tails swished, "Oh yeah."

"What's he getting out of this then?"

I glowered at my eggs, "You so don't wanna know."

I heard a clatter, and looking up I saw Jean's jaw hanging as she saw my hair. After piling some dishes onto the tray, she sauntered on over, an incredibly worried look on her face.

"Rogue..."

I smiled as sweetly as I could, "Mornin' Jeannie."

She flinched as the affectionate term fell from my mouth, and smiled with some uncertainty. "You feeling okay?"

I shrugged, "Sure, why shouldn't I be?"

"A box of beer and three bottles of liquor suddenly disappeared last night," she said, "And you know we know who took them."

Yeah, I knew, and damn did I feel like a real idiot. I couldn't figure out why I was doin' half the shit I was. It was getting ridiculous really. I pouted, flicking my pony-tails again. Damn attitude!!

"So you don't like my hair?"

Storm snorted and sniggered, nearly dropping her fork.

"It's - interesting."

"That's what I thought," said Storm.

"The beer..."

I sighed, "Look, Kitty and Jubes and me - a few of the girls have been mouthin' off at us. Them for stickin' up for me, and me for- well - "

"Starting a relationship with Logan," said Jean darkly whilst opening a carton of chocolate milk.

"You say it like it's a bad thing."

Jean sighed, "Listen Rogue, I'm happy for you guys, I am, but the age thing-"

"I'm going to be eighteen in three months," I said, trying so hard not to whine.

She nodded, "Yes, three months that you could have waited-"

I felt tears pricking my eyes, and I put down my fork, leaning forward and meeting her usually kind brown eyes, "Tell me, Jean - what's he gonna do, really, that'll endanger me so badly?"

Storm's face softened at my tone, and she looked to Jean. "She has a point."

Jean looked down at her plate, running a thumb over her forefinger as she thought. She looked up at me again.

"It's not just physical damage that determines the age of consent, Rogue, it's mental damage as well."

I closed my eyes, tears getting very hot, "I have the memories of three people crammed in my fucking head."

Jean bit her lip as I opened my eyes again, staring at her hard.

"I - I do half of the things I do jus' to feel something close to normal, ya know? And Logan - he makes me feel normal."

The telekinetic sighed, "But his age-"

Storm tilted her head, pushing some bacon around on her plate idly, "He can only remember fifteen years of his life."

God, I could have kissed the woman.

"That and he's probably also too old for my dead grandmother."

I jumped up and planted a kiss on the woman's head. Damn - her shampoo smelled nice - I wondered what brand she used. Jean just sank her head in folded arms, groaning softly.

"Is it just me or has the whole school gone mad?"

Storm clucked, "It was sane?"

The sound of a chair pulling back broke the conversation, and Scott sat down, breaking open a bottle of juice.

"Hi Rogue - new hairdo?"

I nodded.

"It's interesting."

Sitting back down, I smiled brightly to Jean.

"So how's things with Bobby?"

I blinked at Scott, the smile disappearing. "What?"

I barely saw Storm shaking her head and mouthing no to Scott before glancing at her. She smiled sweetly at me then dove down to concentrate on her breakfast. Something was going on - something weird, something Storm obviously didn't want them to go ahead with.

"Bobby's such a nice boy," Jean said as she sliced up an apple.

"Really good soccer player," agreed Scott.

I shook my head with disbelief, "You guys are worse than my parents!"

"For all intents and purposes they are your parents," said Storm.

Jean glanced up, "What are you - her wayward big sister?"

I laughed, nudging Storm conspiratorially, "Hey - wanna teach me how to smoke like a french woman later?"

"After I peirce your ears a third time," chuckled the Weather Goddess back at me.

"This isn't funny," Jean said.

She was right, this wasn't funny. I really couldn't believe they were trying to get me interested in Bobby. Did they honestly think it'd work I mean - Bobby! Like - no no no. Just tell me to go deep-throat my brother, man. I snorted.

"You've got that straight. What makes you think I'm even remotely interested in -"

I stopped, looking around to see if he was around, but Jean just jumped right in.

"I just want you realise that you're till young, you've got so many options open to you right now."

I stabbed a sausage that I'd been hankering for since I woke up, and pointed it at Jean.

"Sugah, I know my options. Right now, I got six foot something of muscled God over there at that table that is aaall mine. And you're telling me to bed a fifteen year old boy?"

"You're a seventeen year old girl," Scott said, "Doesn't sound so crazy to me."

"Sounds crazy to me," Storm muttered.

Jean glared at Storm. Scott was leaning on his hand, gazing at me, looking pretty deep in thought. He let out a posing sigh.

"You know, until recently, you seemed pretty interested in Bobby."

Oh God, just fucking well shoot me now.

"As a friend," I said, "Bobby friend - don't you get it?!"

"I don't remember you having such an attitude problem either," Jean muttered.

Okay - I've always had a temper, but since Logan got in my head, I knew what it was like to let it fly. Now, when you've been inhibited all your life, had parents that were a little on the conservative and a life mostly ordinary, suddenly having wild raging animal in your mind wakes you up to a lot of things. It woke me up to one thing.

I liked emoting.

A lot. So, when Jean and Scott suddenly began picking apart my changing behavioural patterns and insinuating one thing after another, I really started to get pissed. I mean pissed with a double P to the I to the 's s e d'.

"I've always had an attitude," I said evenly, "I'm a southern belle!" With a grit of my teeth I added a growly, "Y'ALL!"

Scott just looked at me. "You were definitely quieter."

"I was explaining it to someone earlier - I was still settling down then..."

Jean pointed at him with a knife. "She didn't growl either."

"Certainly didn't drink alcohol or swear," Scott added.

"Okay I've had enough of this." I jumped to my feet, grabbing a sausage and storming from the room.

Logan followed my afterwards, I could hear his hunkering steps behind me. By the time I actually stopped ragin' along like a banshee I was outside, ripping up grass and throwing it around with uptight little sobs. Next thing I knew a heavy arm was about me, squeezing me tightly.

"I'm sorry about the hair..."

I glanced to him, a laughing sob falling from me, "I like the hair."

I felt his hand run through it and he nodded, "Yeah it's cute."

I leant to him, gripping his shirt.

"Logan - they were tryin' to get me interested in Bobby."

He nodded, his voice suddenly rough.

"Yeah, I heard."

"I don't wan' him - I want you."

"Ya got me Kid," he said tenderly, squeezing me.

I frowned, gazing at the lush scenery, listening to his breath underneath me.

"I'm scared Logan."

He shifted a bit as he looked down to me, tilting my head up with a surprisingly gloved hand. What was he doing with those on?

"What of?"

I shrugged, playing with his collar.

"I'm scared you'll think this is all a bad idea cause of all the trouble I'm makin' for ya. Or even that you agree with them - that I'm better off without ya."

His brow crinkled and his lips pouted forward, his face tensing in that rough sensual look that I thrilled in being the only one to receive. He caressed my face a bit and sighed.

"Who knows you best?"

I smiled through tears, "You."

He nodded. "You need to be treated like a normal human bein' dammit. And you know I'm not treatin' you like a charity case - you're my girl."

I nodded, squeezing him to me.

He gave a tilt of his head and continued. "Scott and Jeannie will get used it. Don't worry about it."

"I have to go visit the Professor this afternoon," I said, fear catching my voice, "What if - what if he."

He pressed a gloved finger over my lips and shook his head.

"Don't fret over it till you have to."

I sighed wearily. Damn this was killing me. Not him, not the relationship, just everyone around me bar Storm and the X-Grrls. Logan leant to me, rubbin' my back, letting me lean on him carefully. Always carefully. God. As if my life wasn't miserable enough as it was, my tutors had to ruin it even more. I looked to the hot thing in my hands, and giggled.

"Hey."

Logan looked to me from the achingly pretty scenery around us, and I waggled the kidnapped breakfast sausage in his face.

"Ye hungry?"

A grin broke on his face and he fell into a hearty chuckle, grabbing the sausage from me and taking a long look at it.

"What the hell are you doing with this?"

"Ah don't know!"

The giggle died as he watched the sausage roll about his fist.

"I was a real jerk last night huh?"

I didn't say anything, just met his regretful gaze. With a 'yech' he threw the sausage across the lawn with disgust.

"I wasn't gonna say anything at the time."

He looked up at me darkly. "I'm sorry."

I sniggered, "That's okay. It was worth it to see you muse so seriously over a breakfast sausage."

He growled, pulling me over on top of him as he rolled onto his back onto the grass.

"C'mere," he grunted, and once settled, he pulled my hair from the ponytails carefully. I hissed once as he accidentally tugged, and as my hair cascaded round my shoulders, his face softened.

"That was my breakast you tossed across the garden, ya know."

"There are plenty of sausages in the mansion."

I snorted, "This conversation is getting a little lewd for a sweet girl like me I think."

He sighed, "Don't tease."

"It's what Ah do best!"

The smiles and light giggles calmed, and we wound up just starin' at each other all soft and tender like. I knew what he was doing - it's what I was doing. Starin' at those lips, those features and just - wishin'. Even though I regularly told myself not to, sometimes I just couldn't help it.

Mah Daddy used to say a lot when I was a kid, when I'd say "Ah wish Ah wish", that "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride." Corny old phrase that, and when he said it sometimes I felt like I had a cowboy for a Papa. I don't even know if he meant it, or if he knew what it meant, but it always let me down. I always felt I wasn't allowed to dream.

My Daddy was a wise man, I suppose, 'cause beggars sleep in alleyways and eat dog food.

I think Logan noticed my down-turn in mood, either that or he was readin' my mind cause he rubbed the small of my back and frowned.

"What's wrong, Marie?"

I shook my head, smiling sadly, letting my legs tangle with his.

"Jus' thinkin' of mah Daddy."

He blushed now, "Oh Jesus, I didn't remind you of him-"

I burst into laughter, shaking my head vigourously, "No you big lug!"

He sighed. "Thank Christ."

"I was just thinking what he used to say."

He cocked a brow.

I tilted my head and looked to the sky sadly. "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

Gloved hands suddenly cradled my face and pulled my gaze downards. His eyes were sharp but warm, his features stern.

"You throw that bullshit philosophy away right now Marie."

I narrowed my eyes defiantly. Why the hell should I buy into that 'if you just believe' crap. I let him know that with a jut of my jaw and a pout of my lips, my voice low. "Wahy?"

I don't know what amazed me more - his leaps in logic or the amazingly weird analogy that came from them.

"Cause I seen some beggars with some pretty fucking amazing bicycles."

I laughed, shaking my head. My hands that sat at his collar were suddenly enclosed with his, and bringing them up he gripped them tightly.

"One day," he said, "There won't be any gloves."

His eyes were so earnest, his voice so tender. He held all that hope. It was something that had died in me long ago. I leant forward, gazing into his eyes quietly, marvelling at him.

"I can't understand how anyone would think you're corruptin' me, Logan. You inspire me - every day."

He smiled slightly, pulling my head down to the nape of his neck with a satisfied grunt.

"Back atcha Kid."



S'anyways, that was the morning. The afternoon came, and so did the X-Grrls' little meeting with Captian Xavier as we'd taken to calling him. We loved him dearly, don't get us wrong, we were just in a very fucked up state of mind that particular day. We all lined in, Jubes and Kitty looking less well off than me. The Professor wasn't there yet, and we just sat in the chairs, looking at each other guiltily. Jubilee scratched at the old chair she sat at with a nail, watching the old laquer chip off as she did so.

"You know I don't understand how you drink as much as we do and you still don't get as fucked as us the next day."

"Mutant powers," Kitty said, staring at the ceiling, "She's kept Logan's healing powers."

"Ah wish," I groaned, "Logan took care a' me, tha's all."

Jubilee sniggered, "I'll bet he did."

The door opened abruptly, and the Professor's chair could be heard whirring, Jean's steps behind him as she helped him with the door.

"Good, you're on time," he said, wheeling over to his desk and looking incredibly cold and stern. He looked to Jean and nodded, in response to which Jean just nodded wearily and left. She cast me a quick gaze before leaving the room. Weird woman.

Professor Xavier's face didn't move an inch. His eyes darted back and forth between us, but his other features were still.

"You know, I can't help but be a little disappointed in you all."

Oh crap. I hated the disappointed speech. More than the 'don't do this don't do that' speech.

"We trust in the younger students not to access the liquor that we keep in unlocked cupboards and refridgerators. And yet yesterday after a rather inappropriate display-"

He eyed me at that one and I blushed beet red.

"-you not only finished Logan's two week supply, but took the cook's supply of liquor as well."

We all blushed, looking down at our feet, Kitty looking practically in tears.

He cocked a brow. "Is there anything and of you would like to say before I continue?"

I lifted a hand timidly. He took a long breath in through flaring nostrils and nodded.

"Rogue."

I shifted in my chair and blushed redder. "I kinda thought of it Sir..."

"No way," Jubilee sat up, pointing at me, "Don't you dare take the heat! We went along with it! All of us!"

From the corner of my eye, I swear I saw Xavier smile. By the time I looked at him he'd just closed his eyes wearily and nodded.

"Yes yes," he said, "I have no doubt in your ability to break school rules, Jubilee. I just want to know why you felt justified in breaking such a rule." He leant forward, and as he spoke, real concern filtered through his voice, "Don't we have enough for you to do here? Is there anything you'd like to do rather than what we provide you for?"

We all blinked at him, faces screwed a little in incomprehension. He read it all perfectly and continued.

"I'm concerned about the reasons that inspired this chain of events," he said, "I know you're intelligent resourceful young women, perhaps we can discuss this on that level then rather than me reprimanding you like a school headmaster."

I loved this man. If there was anyone in this world I loved more than my Daddy in that particular way, it was Professor Xavier. He was a dude, plain and simple.

"Well," Kitty ground her toe and looked up to the man, "We kinda been left out a bit lately."

"That's my fault too," I said, looking away sadly.

"We stood up for her cause it's not fair, Sir," Jubilee said, looking to Xavier seriously, "They're raggin' on Logan, and treatin' Rogue like a freak and it's totally uncool."

Professor Xavier's expression hardened a little and he nodded. "Yes, yes I'll have to concur with you there."

Guilt bombarded me and I glanced to the other girls a moment.

"Look Professor - this is all mah fault. They wouldn't even be in this social nightmare if it wasn't for me."

"But we like Logan," Kitty said, "He's really nice and you two are so sweet together and you're always so happy with him - it's not fair!" Kitty put a hand over her mouth suddenly, blushing and glancing to Xavier. "Uhm... Sir."

Xavier gave the slightest of smiles and nodded, "It's quite all right, Kitty. You've a valid set of points, ones I understand well. What you must understand is this behaviour will not serve you, but impede you. You know the dangers of alcohol-"

"Ho boy do I ever," groaned Kitty suddenly, cradling her head.

"And you are old enough to know that irresponsible behaviour will not improve your social status here but set it in decay. All of us here, Jean, Scott, Hank, Ororo and myself - we wish to help you deal with any problems you might be facing. Please feel free to talk to us at any time."

Jubilee snorted, "It's Jean that's the problem."

Xavier looked at her a long moment then sighed. "Yes well, that's another problem for another time."

We all nodded.

"In the future, should you be caught drinking under the age of twenty-one, I will let Cyclops decide how to deal with you. I doubt he will be less as understanding as I am."

We nodded again, Kitty wiping at her tears and his face softened finally.

"All right - you can go."

I gathered my little skirt and my school-bag, getting up to walk out.

"Uh - Rogue, would you mind staying back a moment, there are a few things I wish to discuss with you."

All my insides crumpled and I nodded, sinking back into my chair as I watched my best friends retreat with sympathetic winces. I turned to face the Professor, who wheeled about the desk to come closer to me, a soft frown on his face.

"I'm a bit concerned about you behaviour in recent days."

I gave very vocal sigh and put my face in my hands, "Oh God, I don't know whay I'm doin' what I'm doin' Professor, but it's not Logan's fault okay?"

He just stared at me with those passive eyes.

"He isn't completely innocent of your change in behaviour."

"I been stressed," I said, "You can read minds - you know that. When I'm stressed, I freak out!"

"Yes," he said, "You're afraid, Rogue. What are you afraid of?"

"Ah'm afraid people will try to take Logan away from me."

He nodded fractionally, his voice level. "He loves you very much - nobody can change that."

"Yeah, but they're all spoutin' reasons why I shouldn't be seein' him!" I said, my voice raising, "It upsets me."

"Why?"

Why?! What a stupid damned question. "Cause what if they're right?!"

He shook his head, "There is no right and wrong with this sort of thing."

And then it flew out of my mouth, shaking me all over.

"But what if he LISTENS to them?"

Xavier just stared at me, tilting his head a little the other way, his brows relaxing. I could feel my heart in my throat now. Then he said it.

"What are you really afraid of, Rogue?"

I gave a sigh, tears spilling over my cheeks, "I'm - I'm terrified he'll leave me again."

He brought his wheelchair closer, his strong old hands curling around mine. As he did that, he looked hard at me, his eyes so damned powerful.

"Logan is a man very sparing in his affections, and even more-so with his trust."

I nodded.

"Not only does he show those affections without hesitation to you, but he trusts you implicitly. This is something that I would never take lightly."

I nodded again, sniffling, and before I could stop it it fell out of my mouth.

"But he won't let me play with his penis!"

He blanched, patting my hand lightly, looking rather understanding as I burned redder than a pork-roast in a Sunday oven.

"I'm sure that's something you can discuss with Ororo, if need be."

"I'm sorry," I breathed, "I just - I've been going crazy lately."

He smiled finally. "I believe that ultimately, your relationship with Logan will do you good. Just take your time, and remember he may be a little old fashioned at times - we're not sure how old he actually is."

I nodded, realising that the man I laid with the night before could well have been older than the one in front of me. Yeesh. My thoughts slipped to laying again though and the Professor blushed. I nearly smacked myself - I opted for a contrite smile.

"And - no more alcohol, Rogue. Besides being rather unhealthy in the amounts you consumed, the cook won't be making the chocolate rum-balls for desert tonight due to the negligent amounts of cooking rum we have."

I slumped, "I'm sorry."

"That's all right," he said, wheeling towards the door, "Just turn to us before the bottle in the future and I'll be pleased."

"Thanks," I said, getting up and stepping over to the door, "Sometimes I wonder how you cope with so many troubled kids around."

"That makes the two of us," Xavier said with a bemused grin and I giggled.

"So, you don't mind if I act a bit strange? You know it's not Logan - it's just me."

He shrugged, "We all have coping mechanisms. Some people have more amusing ones than others."



Despite the Professor's understanding, Jean and Scott were still very much influential in our lives, and they were a big problem in mine right now. You know the Disco thing Jubes started? Well it was a tad addictive, and another was planned the following week. The Professor (he's a crazy old bastard, swear to God) kinda liked the relaxed atmosphere it created for the younger mutants, and seeing as we lacked any opportunities to hang out like this in larger society, he thought the lounge-room disco thing was kinda beneficial.

I kinda looked forward to boogying with Logan again, just to show off how hunky he was to the bitches that had been tearin' pieces off of him behind our backs. Okay, I know that's incredibly immature, but shit I felt like it after the hell I'd been through.

Things had shifted somewhat amongst the swaths of girls. See Christa and Luce are actually a year or two younger than me, Jubes an' Kitty. Apart from being a little jealous of that, I'm pretty sure either Christa or Luce had a crush on Logan. Shit, who didn't - the guy had the most awesome bod in the building (it was MINE all MINE!! Sorry, still not over that. Miiine!). Christa had been a little obvious though. The usual - staring, smiling, drooling, tripping over at completely inopportune moments. The kinda thing I'd be doing if Logan wasn't such a good friend to me. Of course, I had been the target of their ostricization, and it obviously hadn't worked.

Logan was still in love with me, I him, Jean and Scott were still figuring things out and Kitty and Jubes had become my twenty-four hour body-guards. Rather odd, I know, but they made sure I was okay, that I wasn't picked on or nuthin'. God, I love those girls. I guess it helped that my new boyfriend snuck them the odd can of beer.

He's such a softie.

Anyways, I noticed that Christa and Luce had changed their tack when I walked past the rec-room one morning, Christa leaning over in front of Logan and exposing the round ridiculous basketballs attached to her chest that she called breasts. This was a girl who'd lived most of her life in LA, and Jubes was from that kinda place, she wasn't so bad. No - Christa had been cheerleader stock. Her life was oh-so-shattered by the mutant thing, till it became fashionable. I wanted to slap her when she walked out of the house paradin' in a X-Men sweater.

So she's there pressing these - basketball boobs - to the table and smilin' all pretty with her dewberry scented lip gloss. I think it was annoying Logan a bit cause his nostril kept ticking. God he had the most beautiful nose... Anyway. Lord knows what he was thinking. Actually I know what he was thinking, it was mainly him picturing me in the same position. I know how his sick mind works, and I love it but I'm digressing here something feirce.

I crept closer, just to hear what she was saying, to hear what had Logan looking so utterly pissed off. He was looking terribly tolerant. Then I hear it. Blood boiled.

"...I mean, I figured maybe you'd be interested, since you're into the younger girls and all..."

"Not that interested," he growled back, not looking at her.

"Oh come on... you like 'em young. How young have you had 'em Logan? I bet you get her to shave too, huh?"

With a roar I bound into the room, sent my fist flying into the girl's jaw. She practically flipped backwards off the table and landed in a heap of pink and pastel on the floor, blonde hair fluffin' like candy-floss.

"Why do I have to keep kickin' your ASS Christa?" I growled, "You leave him ALONE!"

When I turned around, Logan was blushing red as a beet.

"What?"

He shook his head, "I coulda handled it."

"She was shovin' all sorts of bullshit into your mouth Logan," I said, "She was massacring you. I know young devious bitches like these, I went to school with them."

He slunk off after that, pride bitterly bruised, and I didn't feel to bother him much. I knew he wasn't angry though. He groped my ass on the way out and kissed my hair, takin' a full breath in while he was at it.



It was dinner time when things came to a head. The flashing eyes and quiet stares of kids at school had been mounting, even Bobby being a little cautious of me. That son of a bitch. He was supposed to be my friend! That aside, I generally didn't sit near Logan at dinner time, opting instead for sitting next to Ororo. The Weather Goddess and I often chatted lightly. She'd kinda taken to looking out for me since I got here. Maybe we're sisters in naturally platinum hair, I dunno. She liked to talk about shopping with me - of all things.

I sat away from Logan for a very specific reason. I'd usually have not been in his company for most of the day, and it was after dinner when most of our bonding took place, especially pre-dance-consumation. Effectively, I starved him of my company and lured him across the table by eating rather suggestively. Okay, it was tacky, but hey - it worked. And I think he kinda liked it anyway.

Tonight, Jean and Scott were next to me and in front of me chatting away like Barbie and Ken would have, if Barbie and Ken weren't 24" of combined plastic and rubber. They were Bobby-mongering again. Sheesus, sweet Lord above me! I was ready to thwap somebody, it was gettin' so bad. And Storm, she was flashin' me really sympathetic smiles. Logan was just getting down to his meal like a gruff old tom cat - that could use cutlery. I was running out of cute analogies and metaphores to describe him with.

Anyway, something weird happened when I went up to the canteen to refill my serve of mashed potatoes. Bobby was there, and inwardly, I groaned, not cause I disliked him or nothin', more cause of Jean and Scott's blathering on about him. I think he picked up on my distaste, and kinda frowned at me. This surprised me, cause I hadn't really said anything to indicate I had a problem with him.

"What?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "Nothing."

"Bullshit."

He winced at my swearing and looked at me dead on, "You never used to swear before."

Oh great. I rolled my eyes, "I never had Logan in my head before."

He shook his head again, "No, it's more than that. You're letting that part of him in your head get to you now."

Wow. What a revelation. He was right. He said it like it was something awful, that I'd come to peace with one of the many voices in my mind.

"Ah like him in there," I said, "I don't feel so lonely."

"You were never alone in the first place," he said back at me, his think lips twitching in a pout.

I had to laugh sadly at this, "Oh Bobby. The second Wolverine walked into mah life, I didn't feel so alone anymore. No one was surprised as I was when that feeling disappeared as he walked out that door."

When he looked at me then, I knew he didn't understand. He just saw rejection, not reason. He didn't see Logan the way I did, I knew he never would. I fucking hope he never did anyway otherwise I'd not be the one batting Bobby off with a two-by-four plank. He was pouting at his mashed potatoes, and the edges of the plate were looking a little fuzzy with ice-crystals. I frowned.

"You made your dinner all cold."

He shrugged, "I'll just get John to warm it up for me."

"Maybe," I wrinkled my nose, "I don't like to think where the flames came from in the first place."

He fought a smile, and nodded.

"Um - I know Christa and Luce - they been treatin' you pretty rough lately..."

I felt my face hardening and I nodded. "That's one word for it."

"I just wanted you to know I think - I think they're going the wrong way about showing how they feel about the situation."

Okay - see this is where my warming heart stops and does a full 180 swing and wants to impale Bobby on nonexistent claws. Shit - I must have been coming up to a period or something cause I felt constantly pissed off these past few days.

"How they feel?! Bobby they're tryin' to break me and Logan up!"

My voice rose a little and I glanced about me only a second. Shit I didn't care.

He sighed, "He's too old for you Rogue."

"Oh for CHRIST'S sake Bobby!" I snorted, "You really think that's why they're bein' the little sluts they are? Huh?!"

He went a bit pale at my language and I hissed under my breath, pointing at him sharply.

"They just want Logan all nice and single for them you half-WIT!"

His face grew hard and he jutted his chin out defiantly, "Well, at least he wouldn't be sleazin' on you anymore."

My eyes flicked wide, then narrowed, my teeth clenching. Two punch outs in one day wouldn't do, not in front of the Professor. I just growled at him very quietly.

"Run, Bobby. Right now."

He sighed one last time and turned back towards his seat, and I glared death in his direction. Presumptuous little shit. Logan - a sleaze! The very fucking idea! I sat back down again, Logan checkin' on me with a few long stares. I just smiled at him sweetly, leant on a hand and sucked mashed potato off my fork whilst gazing at his lips. That seemed to content him that it was all okay.

Jean then had the gall to try to have a girly chat to me about Bobby. She leant towards me conspiratorially.

"So - our lovebirds are fighting huh?"

I blinked at her, then shrugged, "No, Logan and I are doing just fine, thank you."

She sighed long and turned to me a little. "Marie-"

"Rogue," I said.

"Rogue, I think you really need to find someone closer to your own age group. It's just not healthy for you-"

"Oh God," I pushed my plate away and thumped my head on the table.

"I mean, Logan is a good fighter and he's very loyal, but - I mean - "

I clamped my eyes shut, clenching my teeth, waiting for her to say the wrong thing, just - like a springloaded toy or something.

Her voice became low, tender. "I know when he came here he flirted with me just a bit, and I can't help but worry that he is using you as some form of consolation. I don't doubt that he cares deeply for you, but I don't know..."

She trailed off cause I'd lifted my head up off the table, glaring at her with such ferocity that I felt like - well I can't say what I felt like doing cause even I have my limits. Let's just say she wouldn't be needing her bra any more and she'd have new head ornamentation! I think Scott had been listening cause he leant in and said to me.

"She's just telling it how she sees it, Rogue."

That was it. I gripped my fork, and with an almighty 'CLACK' I slammed it onto the table. Pushing the cutlery and glasses out of the way I jumped up, looking around me with such contempt and anger that I doubt these school halls had ever seen the like. I leaped up onto the table, glaring at the people around me, the faces I'd come to accept as family, and like true family - I wanted to thump every single one of them. 'Cept a few - ya know - Storm, Kitt, Jubes, Xavier and Logan. They all stared at me, mouths agape and full of meatloaf and mashed potato.

"Awright!!" I called out, loud, so my voice boomed, "Y'all know me as quiet, little, NICE Rogue. Well let me tell ya - I can be nice. And quiet. But I'm STILL Rogue! Ah might look only fifteen, but I'm not. I'm seventeen and NINE months. So in three months, I'll be as legal as all hell and you can all go and kiss my ass!"

Cyclops dropped his fork.

"Now - about this Logan bein' a pervert BULLSHIT! Or - Jean's warped theories that sound like they came out of a trashy romance novel - just y'all listen. I LOVE Logan. No, I'm not talkin' scribbling ditties in my notepad and re-writing my signature with his name added to the end love. I'm talkin' not carin' if he farts or if he smells a bit after gym love. The love where I KNOW what he's doin' and thinkin', where I understand why he does things. He's the ONLY one that has ever made me feel safe, an' special. So he's a paedophile huh? Well take a good long look at me!" I ripped off the jumper I was wearing and pointed to my breasts, "Do I look like a fucking child to you?! What red blooded man WOULDN'T wanna jump me? I'm young, firm, got two breasts and a heartbeat!"

A timid male voice said, "I wouldn't."

I glared at him and kept going.

"You'd be real mistaken if you think that's why Logan is - well - is with me right now. Red blooded man he is but by God - ah know he loves me just as much as I love him. I don't expect any of you to understand what the hell we have, cause it's a little unusual - I'll grant ya that. You don't like it - just - leave us alone. You don't have to watch us have sex."

Jubilee glared and pouted, "You had sex and you didn't tell me?"

I waved at her to shush and continued, "You don't have to deal with us. Just let us be. Christa - get your own fuckin' life will you? You too Luce. And Jean - "

Jean looked up, her face a little pale.

"I love you, man but can you just trust me to make a decision about my own feelings? I know, you're my Guardian now, you and Xavier and Scott and Storm. Well act like it, Jean, Scott. Support me! Make sure that the decision I made works out for the best instead of shootin' me down or tryin' to hook me up with someone I don't care for in a romantic way!"

Jean let out a long sigh, smiling genuinly for the first time in ages, "Sorry."

"Right - I think that's all Ah got to say - oh. Girls - eyes off Logan's ass God-dammit!"

The timid voice spoke up once more, "Can I still look at it?"

Logan promptly choked on his silver beet. I frowned, shaking my head thoroughly.

"No. I'm done."

I climbed down, and glancing to Xavier at the end of the table, I saw him with his hand over his mouth, his eyes squinted and welling with tears and his shoulders jiggling up and down. Wow - the dude was pissing himself laughing.

Well I wasn't hungry after that. In fact I strode out of there, walking tall, with a slice of meatloaf, chomping on it on the way out. I don't know what it was about meat-goods that gave me an attitude, but I liked the statement it made. Maybe I'd been zapped longer than I should have my Magneto's electro-whatsit. What the hell was that thing called anyways?



I was halfway down the main hall when the smell of old spicy cologne bombarded me as two strong but supple hands wrapped around me tight.

"You are the craziest damned dame I have ever met, you know that?"

His voice was a rumble and I laughed, curling around in the embrace and cradling his face with a glove.

"Well I got a message across, and hopefully they'll leave us alone now."

He cocked a brow, "If that little speech of yours didn't entice them to mind their own fucking business, I dunno what would."

"A smack in the face," I said, running the tips of my fingers through his side-burns. He just sighed, gazing at my mouth.

"Didn't stop tits-for-brains."

"Oh," I nodded, "Christa."

He nodded back at me, just looking at me, taking me in, looking like he was looking at a really pretty flower or something. It always blew my mind how I felt when he did that. I looked down, running my fingers over his collar.

"Jean said - that you flirted with her. I knew that. But she said that I was a consolation for you. That's bullshit isn't it?"

His face was hard, but he calmed a little, tilting my head up to meet his.

"Is that what that was all about? About what Jean told you?"

"Yeah," I said, "It hurt."

He pulled me into an embrace, an unhappy sigh leaving him, "I think of all the people around, Jean's the scared one."

I tilted my head, "How so?"

"Well, she knows what's going on better than anyone. We're in love Marie, just like you said. And for once in my Goddamned life I'm ready for it. I know you're young, I'm ready to wait for your commitment. But I know you're content like this cause I know you. And Jean's just worried you'll be like her - in love and bound to a man she can't stand to lose. We're in a tough game, this hero shit. I guess she's actin' on knee-jerk impulses."

I sighed, shaking my head in amazement, "You're a lot more insightful than you let on, sugah."

"Yeah well, I got an image to keep."

"Yeah," I agreed, wrapping my arms around his neck. We spent one of those long lovey dovey moments again, his eyes starin' into me, his hands tight around me. I leant my head on his chest, letting an arms slip down over his muscled shoulder, falling at his waist. And then I let it drop further. My hand chanced upon hot, nicely heavy groin, and I gave it a light squeeze.

"Marie..."

I smiled contentedly, rubbing at it. Oh it felt beautiful. "Mmm?"

"You're-"

"I know."

He seemed to shift uncomfortably, "Mar- I can't-"

I ran my fingertips along the hard swell in the pants, my heart thumping madly at the incredible sensations washing over me.

"Let me," I breathed, up into his ear. My hand pressed against him, rubbing a little more sensually, "Pleeaase?"

The strangest rumbling purr came from his throat, a strange twittering purr that started high and ended up as a rumbling in his chest. I knew that sound, and it caused a spirited rush within me. It was the sound of defeat.

He grabbed me, swinging me over his shoulder and racing towards his bedroom door, growling like an angry tom the whole way there. He thumped open the bedroom door with a foot, lobbing me onto the bed like a hunted deer, slamming the door behind him and swaggering to the bed whilst ripping off his clothes. I giggled, pulling my shoes off, throwing my baby tee aside, abandoning tights and singlets and sweaters and underwear. I lay there all twisted in sheet, covering some parts, others just hanging out as I grinned at him with a ferocity I don't think he'd ever expected to see in me.

"Oh Marie," he growled, crawling to the bed. I slid my gloved hands up his body and pushed him down on the bed.

"Hmm, come to Momma," I cooed, yanking down his tented boxers, sighing breathlessly at his beautiful penis as it sprung up once free. He seemed to look a little nervous but I don't know why - I was the damned virgin here. "God I wish I could wrap my lips around this thing..."

After a sudden clunk of opening drawer, a condom was thrust under my nose with the tiniest of grunts. I grinned, shaking my head and laughing.

"Oh sugah, I love the way you think."

Now, I remembered Sex Ed class. Putting condoms on banana's - yep lots of fun Of course this thing was bigger, hotter and - oh God I wanted it so bad. My hand was shaking as I ripped open the packet, pinching the tip and rolling it down the - God it was pulsing under my hands... the shaft. As soon as it was secure and pulled the head into my mouth, suckling on it with sincere dedication, every inch of me thrilling at his sudden soft moans.

"Jesus Marie," he breathed, "Oh sweet Jesus..."

With a lot of fascination I rolled my tongue about, feeling him through the rubber, enjoying the warmth and the throbbing and the sheer tactility of the action. I found my new favourite past-time, I knew it. I wanted to do this for him as MUCH as possible. I pulled my mouth free a moment and sighed, letting the air from my lungs blow against him.

"God, you feel so good in my mouth, sugah," I said, and without further ado, went back for more.

"Feels good to-nghh! Be in there... oh God..."

I laughed, which is pretty hard with your boyfriend's penis in your mouth, and he shuddered all over, swallowing and rolling his head back. Oh God I was making him squirm like a baby. I gave a sudden thrust of my tongue along the shaft, just watching all the different expressions flitter on his face as I pushed him higher.

"You're driving me fucking crazy," he said on a ragged breath, and I ran a silky gloved hand down his chest, around his nipple and down his abdomen. I stroked him there for a minute, letting my tongue dip up and down, around the head, letting the suction increase, decrease. Upon a whim I began to stroke the rest of the shaft that wasn't in my mouth, the other hand cradling his balls and stroking them gently with the tips of my fingers.

He let out a sudden moan of helplessness, and it only served to make me determined to bring out another in him. A hunger had been ignited within me, one I don't think he ever anticipated. The pulsing in his shaft became frantic, and I suckled just a little bit harder, lashed with my tongue a little bit faster, stroked with my hand more fervently. I felt gloved hands run through my hair, with as much vigour and need as my lips on his latex-shrouded skin. I wouldn't let him down, not this magnificent man, not for a moment.

I flicked my tongue over the head, hand running over and over the shaft, thumb massaging the underside of it roughly. And it happened - so fast. He gave a sharp hiss that grew into a growl, the latex underneath me growing hot and feeling a little slick and full. I think he couldn't take any more of my playing. He grabbed my shoulders, pulling me up and settling me next to him as he adjusted the covers for safe snuggling. He pulled me onto his chest, laying the blanket over me, sinking his hands into my hair and kissing my head firmly.

"Christ knows why I didn't let you do that sooner..."

I breathed lightly, "You did that to me, ya know, every time."

He looked down at me, running his thumb along my jaw, and he pressed his cheek to my hair, his breath running through to my scalp again. "I love you, Marie."

I looked up, tilting my head to meet his, stroking his cheek in return, kissing him as deeply as I could with my eyes alone. And I smiled, so brightly, cause I'd been itching to say this to him.

"Right back atcha, Sugah."