Story Notes:
This starts out as a dialogue only story but will became a full-blown story very shortly. Chris would like to "thank Z and Jo - for late night chats and morale boosters. Thanks, guys." J. Marie would like to send "a very special thanks to my best bud, Chris, for her continued support and encouragement and never faltering in her attempts to make me believe my writing doesn't totally suck. THANKS."
Hello?

Hey, kid.

Hey, Logan, how's it goin'?

It's.... going. Hope the geeks are treating you all right.

*giggling* As good as can be expected from a bunch a geeks, Ah suppose. Hold on a sec, k? *muffled voice* Would ya keep it down a little, Jubes, I'm on the phone. *louder* Okay, sorry.

Jesus Christ, they got you rooming with the mall rat now?! Shit... Hold on a second all right, Marie? *sound of something covering the mouthpiece, muffled voices* Listen bub, I'm using the goddamn phone and if you don't back up you're gonna....*more rustling* Sorry about that...

That's awl rahght. Nah, Ah got mah own room but Jubes spends as much time here as Ah do seeing as how she can't stand her new roomie. It ain't all that bad though. *Jubilee shouting* You love me being here and you know it! Hey, Wolvie!

*muttering* I'm sure her roommate is REAL happy about that... Jesus... will you tell her to quit calling me 'Wolvie'?! Jesus Christ...

Ah've told her, sugah, but you know Jubes. As for her roommate being happy, who gives a SHIT!! I actually feel sorry for Jubilee if ya can believe that! *Jubilee shouting* Hey! *laugh* Her roomie gives new definition to the word SKANK! *Jubes loudly into the receiver* She really does!!

*muffled laugh* *cough* So, just who is this 'skank' that's got Jubilee's panties in such a twist?

New girl and ya'll forgive me if Ah don't speak of her again. As much as Ah'd love fer ya to come home, Ah don't want it to be 'cause a her!

*silence for a long moment* When I do come home, it won't be because of her, Marie...

No?

No..... *pauses* So... how's everything else going? You studying hard?

Oh no, Logan, ya can't just grunt a simple no and leave it at that!

Marie..... Jesus..... *sigh* I'd be coming back because I promised you I would...

*long pause* *Jubilee close to the phone* Hey, Rogue, I'm gonna jet. Skank girl's got another date tonight so she should be properly greased and ready for the old slip and slide and I'm ready for a nice quite evening alone. 'Sides, you're busy. *louder* See ya, Wolvie. *softly* Bye, Jubes. *silence*

Hey... you still there?

Ah'm here.

Something wrong? You got pretty quiet, pretty fast.

*heavy sigh* Nothin's wrong, Ah'm just thinkin'. Got a lot on mah mind, ya know?

Wanna talk about it?

Logan, Ah'm sure ya got better thin's t' do with yer time. How's yer search goin'?

*muttered curse* Damn it, Marie, if it's bothering you it's WORTH my time, and the search is going absolutely nowhere...

It's nothin' really ... nothin' important anyhow. Ah'm sorry that yer search ain't goin' better. How much longer ya plan on lookin'?

Marie..... talk to me

Wha' d'ya wan' me t' say, Logan?

*sigh* I don't know, Marie.... I just.... *long pause*... hate to think something's bothering you and I'm not there...

*long pause* Sometimes Ah wish ya was here.

Not a day goes by, Marie, not a damn day that I don't wish the same thing...

Then why are ya still gone?

*long silence* *soft voice* Because I'm no good to anyone until I know who I am, Marie...

*sadly* What if you never find out, Logan?

*silence*

*softly* Logan?

*clears throat* Yeah?

*sigh* Ah guess Ah should let ya go. Ah miss ya.

Yeah, I shouldn't keep you up so late or Chuck'll have my hide...and Marie?

Yeah?

Take care of yourself... for me.

*almost imperceptibly* Ah thought that was yer job. *louder* Bye, Logan. *click*

Marie *silence* Shit.... *click*



Marie? That you?

No, it's Jubilee. *angrily* Do you know what the hell time it is?

*muttering* My fucking luck... *louder* I don' give a shit what time it is, Jubilee, just put Marie on...

Have you been drinking, Wolvie? You sound sloshed.

*deep breath* Jubilee, whether I've been drinkin' or not is none of your damn business. Will you just put Marie on, for chrissake?

*pause* *nervously* Uh, can't do that, Wolvie... she's...uh...she's not here right now. She...uh...just stepped out of the room.

*low growl* Where the FUCK is she, Jubilee?!

*gasp* Uh, look, Wolvie, she's just.....hang on. *muffled* Come on, Rogue, he really wants to talk to you. *sound of stuff shifting around* *huffy* Hello?

*long pause* Marie?

*sharp* What?

Look, I'm... I.... shit.... never mind, Marie. Sorry I woke you. Go back to bed...

*loudly* Gawd damn you, Logan. First of all Ah wadn't asleep and secondly, why are ya callin' in the middle a the night?

Jus' wanted to say I was sorry for bein' such an asshole before... why ain't you sleeping? *sound of glass breaking* Shit...

Why should ya apologize this time, what makes it so special? Why do you think Ah ain't sleepin'? Didn't Ah tell ya Ah got a lot on mah mind?

Jesus Christ, Marie!! I asked you what was botherin' you and you wouldn't talk to me about it. Then you got all pissed off and hung up... I got sick of staring out a dirty window at nothin' but fucking snow and wonderin' why you hate me...

Don't yell at me, Logan!! Yer the one with some fucked up idea in 'is head that ya can't be a person without a past. Yer the one who made the decision t' stay up there in the fucking snow, so don't ya dare blame it on me. If Ah had my way, you'd get yer ass back here right now!

*loud sound of shattering glass* God damn it, Marie! *long pause* *tightly controlled voice* I am not blaming you, Marie... but you deserve a hell of a lot more than someone with a head full of nightmares and nothin' else...*barely audible* You deserve better...

What in the hell are you breaking over there? And whether yer blamin' me or not, ya are yellin' at me and THAT Ah don't deserve! Ah'm tired a ya puttin' yerself down, Logan, ya got a lot t' offer, somethin' more than just the nightmares and Ah already got those so Ah'd just a soon have the rest a ya too.

Jus' dropped a glass, that's all... *soft laugh* Sorry I yelled at you... *long pause* *sharp exhalation* Rest of me?

*incredulously* 'A' glass? Sounds more like a whole bar just exploded. *sigh* *softer* Look, Logan, Ah'm sorry if Ah upset ya by hanging up earlier but Ah didn't know what else t' say. Don't worry 'bout yellin' at me, Ah'm gettin' kinda used t' it.

All right, so it was the sound of glass meeting a wall... Don't apologize to me, Marie, don't ever apologize. It isn't your fault I'm acting like an ass. It's jus'... been feelin' like I'm banging my head against a brick wall lately, and I'm frustrated and I'm pissed off. Being alone on the road never bothered me so bad before... When you didn't wanna talk and hung up, it just lit the fuse, tha's all... and I don't want you to get use to me yelling at you - like you said, you don' deserve it. Won't happen again...

Ah wouldn't say ya's actin' like an ass...not entirely anyhow, just actin' like yerself and as fer me apologizin', it is partly mah fault fer hangin' up on ya. It wadn't even that Ah didn't wanna talk, just didn't think ya'd wanna hear mah petty problems when ya already got so much on yer mind. *sigh* Ah just don't understand why ya don't come home if ya don't like bein' alone no more and ya ain't makin' any progress in yer search and all. *long pause* *sadly* Don't make promises ya can't keep, Logan, please?

Marie, right now, YOU are what's on my mind and if you got problems, I wanna hear 'em... *muttered under breath* I don't know either, darlin'...*silence* *low controlled voice* You sayin' you don' think I'm gonna come home?

*angrily shouting* Ah don't know what t' think, Logan! Ya tell me yer miserable out there all by yerself but ya won't come home. Don't make a lot a sense t' me!

*sharp sound of metal on metal* What do you wanna hear, Marie?! That I'm afraid?! *long pause* Fuck....

*long pause* *weakly* Afraid a what, Logan?

*silence* *sigh*.... Jus' that... *snikt sound* I'm drunk, Marie... you don' wanna hear it...

Ah know yer drunk, Logan, and Ah do wanna hear it.

Shit... *swallowing sounds* Jus' afraid that if I'm around all the time, you're gonna realize... that there's reasons why you shouldn't.... that I'm.... shit... *sound of more breaking glass*

*frustrated* Ya ain't makin' any sense, Logan, and fer Gawd sake will ya quit throwin' glasses.

*thump sound* Didn't throw that one, dropped it... nothin' makes sense, Marie... only thing I know anymore is that I can't stop thinkin' about you... and I'm afraid that you won't... if I come back, you'll realize it's a mistake...

*quietly* Logan, Ah.... *long silence* ...afraid that Ah won't what? How can ya think Ah'd ever think ya bein' here's a mistake? Ah miss ya so much, Logan, and Ah can't stop thinkin' 'bout ya either.

*whispered* Afraid you won't ... care about me the same way I do about you... *louder* There's a lot of people who'd say I was a bad influence on you, Marie... a lot of people who'd prefer I stay gone...

*timidly* Ah guess we could put that fear t' rest if Ah knew how you felt 'bout me. *with confidence* An' since when do ya give a shit what other people think, Logan, and t' HELL with what other people prefer, what 'bout wha' you want?

What I want.... what I want.... *muttering to self* might as well do this while I'm too drunk to regret it.... *deep breath* What I want, Marie, is you...

*long silence* *voice shaking badly* Look, Logan, Ah appreciate ya tryin' t' make me feel better but Ah wish ya wouldn't lie t' me.

*hoarse voice* Why would I lie about something like this, Marie? I... I want you more than anything I can ever remember wanting... and it's scaring the shit out of me...

*growing angry* Ah have ya in mah head remember, Logan? Ah know what and who ya want and it sure as HELL ain't me. Ah think the reason yer afraid t' come home is cause ya know that Jean loves Scott and ya ain't got a chance!

*growls* *sound of smashing glass and wood* *heavy breathing* God damn it, Marie! Yeah, Jean's easy on the eyes and I use to think that was what I wanted! But it isn't! I've had a lot of time to think, Marie, and it hasn't been about Jean. Every time I see something interesting, I wonder what you'd think of it... Every time I stop the bike and watch the sun set, I wish you were there... Not Jean, Marie, YOU. *softer* It isn't Jean I'm in love with...

*gasp* Ah.... *pause* Wha' d'ya sayin', Logan?

*long pause*.... *barely audible* I'm sayin' I love you, Marie...

*heavy sigh* That's real nice, Logan, but Ah already got a daddy, Ah ain't lookin' fer no brothers and with all the crazy men in mah head Ah don't exactly need a protector either.

Jesus Christ, Marie, you could drive a man insane!! I know you don't need a protector, I don't wanna be your brother, and I sure as shit ain't thinking of you like a daughter!

*giggling* Once again just let me point out that Ah've had ya in mah head and drivin' YOU insane don't take that much. *suddenly serious* Ah know Ah'm bein' a pain, Logan, but ya hav'ta know hearin' ya say...well hearing ya say it was a bit of a shock. So if it ain't brotherly or fatherly and ya don't wanna protect me than what does that leave? Ya love me like a friend? Or.....

*snorts* You're getting to be a real wiseass, Marie... *sigh* Not as a friend, either, Marie. I love you... shit, how do I explain this... I love you the way a man loves a woman, Marie... *long pause* You regretting me telling you this?

*jovially* Well Ah did learn from the best, sugah. *sigh* As fer regrets, Ah guess that depends....

*low voice* Depends on what?

*nervously* Depends on what yer gonna do 'bout it.

*sharp exhalation* What do you WANT me to do, Marie?

*shuddering breath* Does it really matter, Logan?

*low, intense voice* Tell me you feel the same way, Marie, and I'll do whatever you want.

*sniffle* *quiet, watery voice* Ah love ya too, Logan, but ya can't do what Ah want ya t'.

Don't cry, darlin'... I promise, whatever you want me to do, I'll do it, just tell me.

*voice trembling* Ya ain't kept yer last promise yet, Logan. *sniffling* And it don't matter anyway, ya can't give me what Ah want, no one can. It just ain't possible.

*long pause* I'm coming home, Marie. Now. *low laugh* And there's a hell of alot more to it than just that, Marie...

*excited* When will ya get back? Ah just wanna know when Ah'll getta see ya again and hear yer voice again.

*loud laugh* Well, considerin' how much I drank tonight, I'll have to wait for morning to leave... *muttering to self* Damn, did I make a mess... *louder* It'll probably take me a couple of days to get there, even with Cyke's bike. *softer* You really sure you want me to come back?

*smiling* Ah've been waiting six months fer ya t' come back, Logan, and t'night's conversation hasn't changed that. So Ah guess Ah'll see ya in a couple days?

*laugh* If the weather holds, may be sooner than that, darlin'... I must've been crazy stayin' away for six months, cause now all I can think about is how quickly I can get home...

Just be careful, Logan, ya hear? Ah wanna get ya home in one piece.

*smugly* I'll be as careful as I always am.... *louder* Shit!! I didn't realize what time it is!! Don't you have school tomorrow?!

*yawning* Can ya be more careful then always, fer me? *giggling* It is really late but it's also Friday.....no wait, it's actually Saturday at the moment so no school. *muffled yawn*

*muttered* Shit, don't even know what day of the week it is anymore... *laugh* Alright, I'll be more careful - but only because YOU asked me to... get some sleep, Marie. I'll be home as soon as I can...

*softly* Ah'll be waitin', Logan....

*long pause* *softly* Good night, Marie... *click*

'Night. *click*



*ring* *ring* *ring* *sleepy* Hello?

Morning, Marie.

*yawning* Logan, is that you again?

*laughing* Yeah, it's me again. I wake you?

Yeah, Ah guess everyone let me sleep in but it's awl right. *nervously* Is ever'thin' okay?

*laughs again* Everything's just fine, Marie. Just thought I'd give you a call and let you know I'm gonna be heading out in a few minutes.

Yer really comin'?

*pause* You didn't think I would?

*softly* Ah....well, Ah guess Ah kinda wondered. Ah mean ya was pretty drunk last night, Logan.

*snorts* Yeah, that I was... *growing serious* but I meant every word I said, Marie.

*silence*

*softly* What's wrong, Marie?

Nothin's wrong, Logan. *pause* *sigh* Ah'm just still tryin' t' make sense of itall.

What is there to make sense of, Marie? I thought we went through this last night...

We did but it's still just so.....surprisin'.

*low voice* You having second thoughts?

*abruptly* NO! *quietly* Ah just thought maybe YOU might.

*relieved laugh* This is something I've had a lot of time to think about, Marie. It's what I want - you're what I want.

*sultry* Then why ain't ya on the road, sugah?

*hoarse laugh* The bags are packed, but I just can't seem to hang up the phone...

*giggling* Well then let me help ya. Ah'll talk t' later, Logan, ...and be careful... *click*

*softly* Always, Marie... always... *click*



*irritated growl* Yeah?

*amused* Hey, sugah. Jubilee said ya called while Ah's out.

*pause* Hey, Marie... *sigh* Listen, there's a hell of a snow storm brewing up here, so I had to hole up at a motel and wait it out. I could probably manage it, but you said you wanted me in one piece...

Ah definitely want ya in one piece, Logan. *heavy sigh* How long d'ya think ya'll hav'ta wait?

*grumbling* Beats the shit out of me... been here a day and it's already driving me up the wall...

*disappointed* Well how bad is it? Ah mean Ah don't want ya to risk anythin', Ah just miss ya is all and can't wait fer ya t' get back.

Couldn't see two feet in front of my face when I went out before...

Oh... *sigh*

I can't wait to get back either, Marie...

So what're ya doin' t' pass the time?

Stare out the window, drink and try not to put too many holes in the walls...

Where are ya?

*laugh* In the middle of nowhere, in a motel room that even the roaches seem to have passed on.

So I guess yer alone then?

*long pause* Of course I'm alone, Marie. Why wouldn't I be?

Ah dunno, just checkin'. Are ya stayin' warm enough up there with all that snow?

*snorts* This piece of shit place doesn't even know the meaning of 'heating'.... *teasing voice* Now if I wasn't alone, I might be able to stay warm just fine...

*serious* Well ya betta start doing jumpin' jacks or somethin' t' help keep ya warm 'cause Ah don't want ya t' freeze but ya better stay alone, mister!!

*loud laugh* Jumping jacks... *laughs again* *softer voice* It was YOU I was thinkin' of, Marie...

*quietly* And just how would ya suggest we stay warm if Ah was there with ya, Logan?

*wistfully* For one thing, I'd like to wrap my arms around you and never let go...

*playfully* Ah like the sound a that. Any other ideas?

*laughs softly* A few...

Like...?

Like memorizing every curve of that body of yours with my fingers....

*ragged breathing* What else?

*throaty laugh* Finding out just what silk covered skin tastes like...

*laughing* Amazin'ly enough, it tastes like silk, or so Ah'd imagine. Why'd ya wanna suck on a pair a old gloves anyhow?

I wasn't talking about your gloves, Marie...

Well that's the only silk Ah'm wearin', sugah. In fact that's 'bout all Ah'm wearin' period.

*sharp exhalation* Sweet Jesus, Marie... hell of an image to throw at a man... Ain't that scarf of yours silk?

Are ya gettin' warm yet? *throaty laugh* Yeah it's silk, ya plannin' on chewin' on my neck?

*laughs* I passed warm a long time ago... *hoarse voice* Your neck'd be just fine... for starters...

Ya sound a little funny, Logan, are ya awl rahght?

*shaky breath* Well, I'm beginning to seriously consider getting back on the bike right now and to hell with the snow...

*nervous laugh* Ya think that's a good idea? Ah... *sound of door slamming* Mah Gawd! *muffled crying* Hang on a second, okay, Logan? *muffled voices* Hey, can Ah call ya right back?

*laughs* Sounding better and better... *sobering* Shit... Yeah, I'll be here.

Ah'll call as soon as Ah can. Bye. *click*

I'll be waiting. Take care, Marie... *click*



Marie?

Yeah, sugah, it's me. Sorry 'bout that.

What happened? Sounded like someone was cryin'.

*angrily* Jubliee's roommate is such a BITCH!! Ah swear t' Gawd, Logan, Ah've never wanted t' hurt anyone the way Ah wanna hurt her!

*low growl* Calm down, Marie - what the fuck happened?!

*heavy sigh* That bitch's spreadin' rumors 'bout Jubes and she just needed someone t' talk t'. Logan... can we talk 'bout somethin' else?

Sure, darlin', no problem. We can talk about anything you want.

Has the weather changed much? Ah don' like the idea a ya freezin' in some cheap motel.

*frustrated growl* Nah, it's still snowing so hard, can't even see the bike from the window. *chuckles* I'll live, Marie - cold hasn't killed me yet.

So are ya all bundled up under the blankets or did ya find another way t' keep yaself warm?

*loud laugh* I'm still plenty warm from before... Just sprawled in what they laughingly call a chair, having a beer.

*low giggle* Ya are, huh? Ya still bein' warm probably has nothin' atall t' do with the half dozen jackets, T-shirts and flannels ya usually wear.

*choking sound* Marie! Shit... *coughing* *laugh* I am NOT wearing a half dozen shirts! Just one T-shirt and a flannel, for chrissake!

Don't choke, sugah! *laughing* Ah jus' keep seein' the image a ya when ya left, with yer leather jacket, denim jacket, flannel, and two T-shirts. Ah mean, ya wear more clothes than Ah do sometimes. It's really a shame too since ya have the most amazin' chest!

*more choking sounds* Oh yeah? Well it can get damn cold on the back of a bike!! *low voice* So what would you prefer, that I walk around without a shirt on at all?

*dreamy* Yeah. *sigh* Ah'm sure it does get cold on the bike, Ah wasn't knockin' it, just makin' an observation. As far as ya not wearin' a shirt atall, think it's a great idea but maybe not all the time seein' as ya already attract enough attention as it is. *teasingly* Logan, maybe ya oughta quit drinkin' while we're talkin' since ya seem t' keep chokin'!

*laughing* OK, Marie, no more drinking for me right now. *muttering under breath* Although I'm probably gonna need it later... *teasing tone* I attract attention, do I? From who?

*snort* Well lemme see, just from every girl, woman and gay guy in the place. Ya know somethin' just occurred t' me, if ya gotta wear all them shirts and stuff t' keep warm, wha' d'ya wear under them jeans a yers?

*thoughtful* Hell, never thought I'd get the gay guys attention... figured that was more Cyke's territory... *laughs* What do I wear under my jeans? Nothin' at all.

Cyke's awl rahght if ya like the pretty boy type but most women...includin' gay guys...prefer a real man. *surprised* Ya mean ya don't wear nothin' atall under there? Ain't that kinda uncomfortable?

*loud laugh* Pretty boy type.... Cyke'd be pretty pissed that you don't consider him a real man, darlin'. *low laugh* Ain't uncomfortable at all.

*defiantly* What's he gonna do 'bout it? He's jus' so...young. *seriously* Anyway, Ah don't see how it ain't uncomfortable fer ya since it's uncomfortable fer me when Ah don't wear any underwear!

*snorts* So young, huh? *growls* And if he DID do something about it, he'd be answering to me... *long pause* *hoarse voice* Jesus, Marie, are you tryin' to kill me with a visual like that?!

*giggling* Yep and don't worry...he won't. *mockingly innocent* A visual like what? Ah don't know what yer talkin' 'bout, Logan.

*muttering* Better not... *coughs* Marie, do you have any idea at all what the thought of you without any underwear on does to me? *laughs*

*coyly* Wha' does the thought a me without underwear do t' ya, Logan?

*indrawn ragged breath* Let's just say I ain't gonna be standing up any time soon...

Why not?

*growling* Marie.... if you got me in your head, you damn well know why...

*laughing* Well ya are starting t' fade some. *meekly* Ah jus' wanna hear ya say it, Logan.

*rough voice* Shit, Marie, the thought of you makes me so god damn hard, I can't even stand...

*ragged breathing* *loud whimper*

*low voice* You alright over there, darlin'?

*swallowing* Ah'm awl rahght, jus' suddenly feelin' a little weak is all. Ah jus'... Ah jus' wish ya's here, Logan. *voice shaking* Ah got all these thoughts in mah head and Ah don't know what t' do with 'em all.

*sigh* I'm trying to get there, Marie, believe me.... *pause* What kind of thoughts?

*heavy sigh* Ah know ya are, Logan, Ah'm sorry fer bein' so impatient. *softly* Thoughts a what Ah wanna do to ya...or what ya want me t' do t' ya...Ah'm not sure. *barely audible* Then there're the thin's that Ah want ya t' do t' me...or that you wanna do t' me. *heavy sigh* Never mind, Ah ain't makin' any sense.

*ragged breathing* What you wanna do to me... Sweet Jesus, Marie... You're already doing plenty to me... Just the thought of you.... Close my eyes and you're all I can think about - what you feel like, what you smell like, what you taste like... Darlin', you're making a hell of a lot of sense to me.

*soft moan* Oh Gawd, Logan, Ah wanna do so much. Ah think 'bout the same thin's when Ah close my eyes, sugah. *long pause* Logan, do ya ever close yer eyes and pretend that yer hands are mine?

*low, rough voice* Darlin', in the past six months, I can't remember a time when I haven't....

*shaky sigh* Wha' d'ya do?

*weak laugh* Marie, I.... Jesus... *coughing*

Logan, Ah... *heavy sigh* *silence*

*whispered* What is it, Marie?

*exasperated* It's nothin', Ah'm fine.

*low growl* Marie... I can't make you happy if you won't talk to me.

*sigh* *watery voice* Ah dunno wha' t' say, Logan. Ah... Ah'm not sure Ah know how t' be a woman.

*soft voice* Marie, believe me when I say that you're already a woman... *louder* What do you mean, 'know how', Marie? You talkin' about... *clears throat* sex?

*softly* Mmm hmm. Ah know more 'bout sex then Ah EVER thought Ah would but... *timidly* ...all Ah know is how you feel, or rather what ya feel. Ah dunno how it's s'posed t' feel...fer me.

*snorts* Well, I can't tell you exactly what it feels like for a woman, since I ain't one. *coughing uncomfortably* I'm gonna assume that you already have some... experience... with yourself... but Marie, it's so much better than that. Especially when you're with someone you really care about... There's just no real way to describe it, it's like, in that one moment, the world just flies apart around you and there's no one and nothing else but the two of you... *muttering under breath* God help me, if Cyke ever heard this, he'd never let me forget it...

*low with embarrassment* Ah don' even know if Ah'm doin' it rahght, Logan, 'cause it don't feel nothin' like it does fer you.

*soft voice* Marie, it feels different for me because I'm with someone and you're... not.. *pauses* Are you?!

*snort* Yeah rahght, who'd be stupid enough t' wanna touch the mutie with the poison skin? Shit there ain't anyone here with balls enough t' try!

*rumbling growl* There'd better NOT be anyone there thinkin' of trying anything.... *laughs* You calling me stupid, Marie?

*coyly* Actually there is this one new guy that's been sniffin' around though no where near as good as you. Jubilee seems t' think he's interested. *laughing* Ah ain't callin' ya stupid, sugah, just wonderin' 'bout yer state a mental health. Ah mean Ah already almost killed ya twice.

*sharp sound of metal on metal* *dangerously calm voice* And does this suicidal shit have a name? *muttering* My state of mental health is getting worse by the minute... *louder* And I almost killed you once - your point, Marie?

*mischievously* Suicidal shit? Yeah, his name's Remy. *seriously* Mah point, Logan, is that Ah ain't exactly safe and well ...*softly* maybe ya should think a little 'bout that.

*growling* Remy?! What the fuck kind of name is that?! *sigh* I've had six long months to do nothing BUT think about it, Marie. I know what I want.

*chuckling* Ah dunno, he's Cajun or somethin', has this really fake French accent. *sobering* But why, Logan? Why me? Why not someone ya can have a real relationship with, someone ya can really touch?

*muttering* Fucking gumbo... *sigh* Because I love you, Marie. The way you talk, the way your face lights up when you smile, the way your laugh just seems to warm a part of me deep inside.... *almost inaudible* Everyone else just sees me as some sort of animal, a psychotic freak... you don't... *determined* And we can have a 'real' relationship, Marie - we just have to be a little creative, that's all.

*defensively* Ya ain't an animal, Logan, and ya ain't a psycho or a freak, yer ... *softer* well yer the best thin' that ever happened t' me and Ah love ya too. Creative, huh? *sexy in little voice* Wha' d'ya have in mind, sugah?

*chuckle* There's people who'd definitely disagree with you about the animal part, Marie... *throaty laugh* Real creative, darlin'... Might have to make a pit stop to get myself some real soft, thin gloves...

*softly* People who don't know ya. *sultry* Ah think Ah like the way ya think, sugah, but how 'bout ya skip the pit stop and Ah'll have some gloves waitin' fer ya when ya get here? Ya need anythin' else?

*low, growling laugh* And I love the way you think, Marie... Just that silk scarf of yours and the thinnest sheet you can find - I'll pick up anything else I need on the way.

*throaty growl* And jus' who d'ya think Ah learned it from? Ah'll have ever'thin' waitin'. How's the storm lookin'?

*laughs* Just don't go spilling everything just yet to Jubilee, or it'll be all over the school and Cyke'll have my hide before I'm even in the door! *innocent laugh* Would you believe me if I said it looks just fine for driving?

*laughing* Don't worry, sugah, Ah won't say a word to Jubes but even if it slips, Cyke's crazy if he thinks he can stop us! *brief pause* Ah'll always believe ya, Logan, but jus' so's ya understand, Ah will kick yer ass if ya waste any time gettin' here 'cause ya's layin' in a ditch somewhere freezin' your little friend off.

*snorts* He wouldn't be crazy, Marie - more like suicidal. *coughing* Considering who's waiting in NY, it ain't likely to be freezing anytime soon... *long pause* *slow drawl* Well, darlin', sure sounds like you're in a hurry to get me down there.

*chuckle* *serious* Well either way he ain't gonna stop us! *low and sultry* See that it don't. *sexy twang* Sugah, Ah'm tempted t' take a crash course in jet pilotin' so's Ah could come up there t' get ya!!

No, he isn't, Marie. *laughs* Yes, ma'am... *shaky exhale* As tempting as that thought is, Marie - and believe me, it's tempting - I'd hate for you to fly right into the side of a mountain...

*exasperated sigh* Well when ya put it that way, it don't sound very temptin'. Ah jus' wish ya weren't still so far away.

*muffled laugh* Yeah, it certainly doesn't... *long pause* *wistful sigh* I wish I was already there, darlin'...

*pensive* So do Ah, sugah... so do Ah.

I'll probably be getting back on the road again in a couple of hours *clears throat* Just got a couple of things to take care of here first, and then I'm on my way.

*thoughtful* What sorta thin's?

*evasive* Just... things, Marie.

*determined* What kinda thing's, Logan?

*joking* Well for one thing, I gotta take care of that problem with my 'little friend'... *sobering* And I need to make some money...

*small, soft voice* Cage fightin'?

*sighing* There isn't any other way, Marie...

There's always another way, Logan, ya just gotta look fer it. Where are ya now?

To make that kind of money in only a couple of hours? No there isn't, Marie... And I'm still in the middle of nowhere Canada - didn't even see a name of the town when the snow forced me off the road.

Logan, before ya go doin' somethin' Ah wish ya wouldn't, will just find out where ya are and call me back? How much money are ya talkin' about anyway?

*growling* Marie....why are you asking me to do that?

*perturbed* Don't go gettin' all defensive, Logan. *heavy sigh* Ah have some money saved up, my allowance from the professor, and Ah could wire it t' ya. Cyke's bike can't eat that much gas.

*vehement* Marie, I am damn well not taking money from you when I can make it myself! *deep breath* It's not just the bike, Marie, I just wanna get a couple of things. You don't need to worry about me - I've done it a thousand times before. I'll live.

*soft mutter* Ah'd rather have ya take it from me, Logan. *louder* It ain't like Ah got anythin' Ah need t' buy, and Ah ain't gonna just waste it on clothes. Ah wanna do this, Logan.

*pleading tone* Marie, please.... I just... can't... *weak laugh* Besides, I need to let off some steam - hitting someone'll help.

Logan... *resigned sigh* Ah don't like it. Ah'm fine with the idea a ya hittin' someone, it's them hittin' ya that concerns me. Wha' d'ya wanna buy anyway? Why can't it wait 'til yer back here?

Hell, Marie, they never do any permanent damage, so you can stop worrying. *pause* And what I wanna buy is gonna have to be a surprise...

Ah won't stop worryin', Logan, dammit! Ah love ya and Ah'm always gonna worry. *insistent* And if yer buyin' it fer me, DON'T! Ah don't wan' anythin' if ya gotta earn the money that way!!

*barely audible* I still feel like I'm dreaming, hearing you say that... *sighs* *louder* Fine, Marie. I won't buy you anything. But I still need the money - I'm tapped out. *lower voice* It's really not that bad, Marie. I'm used to it...

*angry* You can be such an asshole, Logan! Fahn, just do what yer gonna do 'cause yer gonna do it anyhow. Ya know there ain't nothin' wrong with lettin' someone help ya, Logan. Give it a try ya might get used to it. *sigh* *still pissed* Look, it's gettin' late and Ah'm tired so Ah'm gonna go, okay?

Marie...

G'night, Logan...

Marie... I'm sorry... *whispering* never meant to hurt you...*click*

*crying* Be careful, Logan... *click*



*sound of someone breathing*

Marie? That you?

*flat* Hi.

*long pause* So I take it that means you're still pissed at me...

*sigh* Ah ain't pissed at ya, Logan, jus' ... disappointed.

Why're you disappointed, Marie? I just don't understand why it worries you so much. You saw me in Laughlin City - I didn't have a scratch on me afterwards

*sharply* That don't mean that it didn't hurt ya, Logan. Ah remember what ya looked up there in that FUCKING cage. *ragged breath* *softly* And Ah don't understand why ya wouldn't let me do somethin' fer ya after all ya've done fer me.

*softly* Marie... when you've got a healing ability like I do, you get used to dealing with a certain amount of pain, because you know that, eventually, it's gonna go away. Hurts worse when the claws come out... *pause* Darlin', I didn't mean to insult you. It's just that... well... I've gotten pretty used to makin' my own way, and it just wouldn't feel right taking money from you. *snorts* Chalk it up to male pride...

Well Ah think yer male pride's stupid. Ah always thought a relationship was s'posed t' be 50/50, Logan, that's what Ah want.

*laughs* Never said male pride was intelligent, Marie... *sighing* Alright, if that's the way you want it, in the future everything'll be 50/50...

*mellowing* That's the way Ah wan' it, Logan. Don't ya wan' it that way too? *pause* ...or are ya still lookin' fer a little girl t' protect?

Yeah, Marie, I do... just gonna take me a while to get used to, that's all... *low growl* I'm not interested in little girls, Marie...

*sigh* It's gonna take me some gettin' used t' it too, ya know? Ah'm sorry, Logan, that was just ...

*tight voice* Uncalled for.

*remorseful* Ah didn't mean it like that, Logan, but yer right it was uncalled for. Ah'm jus' tired and Ah jus' wish that ya's here. Ah jus' wanna curl up in this bed with yer arms wrapped around me and never move again.

*slow, even breath* I'm sorry I snapped at you, Marie. It's just a sore subject... *long pause* *low voice* Now that's an idea I like.... although I'm not too sure about never moving.... *laughs*

Its awl rahght, sugah. *light laugh* Wha'd be wrong with not movin'?

*shaky laugh* Nothing at all, darlin' - except I don't know how long I'd be able to control myself with you stretched out next to me...

*innocently* If ya ask me control's overrated, nothin' at all wrong with losin' control once in a while.

*silence* *loud laugh* Oh Marie, you're a girl after my own heart..... *more laughing*

*mischievously* Ah thought you didn't like girls?

*low voice* No, I don't like girls, Marie... I like women. Like you...

*smiling* Yeah, how many women like me d'ya know?

Just one. And that's all I need.

*wistful* Logan... how much longer 'til ya get here?

*thoughtful* Well if I don't stop, and push that bike of Cyke's to the limit, I might make it by late tomorrow night...

*hopeful* In that case Ah should let ya get some sleep so ya can get an early start in the mornin'. Ah can't wait, Logan.

*soft voice* Neither can I, darlin'... Now get some sleep - you may be up late tomorrow night... *low laugh*

*sexy drawl* Ah certainly hope so, sugah. *giggle* *seriously* Be careful, Logan. Ah love ya...

*laughing* Then plan on it... *sigh* I love you too, Marie... *click*

*wistful whisper* Ah'll be waitin'... *click*



Rogue looked at her watch for the third time in five minutes, she didn't have any idea when Logan would be back but she knew it would be sometime soon.

"What's up with you, Rogue?" Jubilee demanded having noticed, yet again, her fascination with her watch.

"Ah'm jus' kinda tired, it's gettin' pretty late."

Jubilee stared at her incredulously. "It's seven-thirty!"

Rogue shrugged and offered a yawn as evidence. "Ah'm really beat and Ah wanna take a long hot bath 'fore Ah go t' bed."

"Fine," Jubilee returned, "we can finish this later."

"Cool," Rogue responded a little too enthusiastically.

Jubilee snorted. "You're waiting for another call from the Wolvster, aren't ya?"

Knowing it would attract more attention if she denied it, Rogue nodded, giving her friend a pat on the back as she passed. "Ah'll talk t' later."

Rogue made it back to her room in record time and quickly stripped off her clothes on the way to her private bathroom. Within minutes she was immersed up to her chin in the hot, perfumed water. Leaning back she closed her eyes and relaxed into the warmth, wondering what the night would bring with Logan's return. She hadn't even started to really wash when she heard movement in her bedroom.

"Jubes, that you?"



The tall arched gates swung open noiselessly. Logan had felt a moment's surprise when the computer voice asked for his name and had only just managed to growl it audibly into the speaker. He let the bike get most of the way up the long drive to the mansion, before he cut the engine and let it coast the rest of the distance, coming to a halt right in front of the large, double doors. And then, he sat there. Just sat there, staring at the doors. Through those doors and up the stairs, Marie was waiting for him... Waiting for him. Never, in the past six months, had he ever thought this moment would actually come. Dreamed about it, yes. Fantasized about it, yes. Thought it would ever happen? No fucking way...

"Stop acting like a teenager and just go in there..." he muttered under his breath, swinging a stiff leg over the engine of the bike. Before the herd of elephants in his stomach could convince him that it would be better, safer if he just got back on the damn bike and drove away, he climbed the stairs and pushed the doors open. The lights in the mansion were still on and he could hear the noise of laughing teenagers coming from the rec room down the hall. Once he was sure that there was no one around to hassle him, he moved towards the stairs and began to slowly climb upwards. As he rounded the bend in the staircase, a smaller body ran headfirst into his chest and bounced off with a shriek. He was about to reach out to help the startled teen right herself, when he realized who it was. Shit....

Jubilee looked at him from round, shock-filled eyes. Her mouth opened and shut several times, but no sound came out. He hid a sigh of relief and just grinned, before pushing past her up the stairs. He could feel her eyes drilling holes into his back, but he ignored her. She wasn't important.

It wasn't hard to find Marie's scent amidst the myriad of other scents that filled the upstairs hallway. Not hard at all... In a daze of mounting nervousness and excitement, he followed it down the hall until he finally came to a stop in front of what had to be her door. Stood there for a moment, fighting to keep his breathing normal. Fighting to keep his thundering heartbeat from drowning out all other sound... Finally, he reached out with one hand and swung the door open.

The room was dimly lit and it was a moment before his eyes adjusted. A moment in which he heard Marie's voice come from somewhere out of sight, "Jubes, that you?" A moment in which he picked up the strong scent of someone else in the room with him - someone male. His eyes snapped to focus on sudden movement in the corner of the room and a growl erupted from his chest. A tall, lanky redheaded teen in a trench coat was standing in Marie's room. In Marie's room...

From the bathroom, Rogue heard the movement again but there was no reply to her hail and then she heard something else, something familiar and exciting. Her heart raced with anticipation until another sound reached her ears, something that made her blood turn to ice.

"Who de hell are you, homme?"

The voice was unmistakably Remy's and Rogue was out of the tub before he even completed the sentence. Wrapping herself carefully in her thick robe, Rogue made her way to the door, only to freeze in shock at that scene before her.

The claws were out before the other man had even finished speaking.

"Who am I?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!" It came out as a strangled snarl, the words barely understandable as Logan fought down the almost overwhelming urge to bury his claws in the soft flesh of the interloper's throat. However, he couldn't stop himself from stalking across the floor towards him, pulling his bunched fist back when he saw the lean stranger's hand disappear into a coat pocket. He was so blinded by rage, he didn't even notice the door across the room opening.

Rogue stepped from the bathroom unnoticed by either man as both were focused on the stranger across the room; both of them ready to strike. She knew she had to move fast and she also knew that if she called out to one the other would strike while they were distracted. There was only one thing she could do, she just hoped it wasn't as stupid as it sounded.

Bolting into action, Rogue sprinted across the room, positioning herself between Logan and Remy.

"Stop!"

Logan was just about to lash out at the other man when suddenly, a dripping Marie was standing between them. He stopped his arm in mid-motion, the claws resting scant inches from her chest.

"Marie, get out of my way..." he finally managed to choke out. She just stared at him for a long moment, before turning slowly to face the stranger.

"It's awl right, Logan, this is Remy," Rogue introduced the glaring pair. "Remy was just leavin', weren't ya?" she asked giving him a look that said if he didn't she'd let Logan finish what he started.

The Cajun ignored the look and instead focused on Logan, sizing up the competition. "Dis de man you pass on Remy for?"

Rogue rolled her eyes, "That's right and if ya don't mind we got a reunion t' enjoy."

Marie's words sent a thrill of possessiveness down Logan's spine. From the second he'd seen this 'Remy', he'd felt a momentary doubt - what if Marie had changed her mind? Or worse, had never believed his promise to return and had just been humouring him... The tone of her voice, though, laid those doubts to rest permanently. So this was the Cajun kid who'd been sniffing around his Marie... He moved to stand behind her, smirking at the other man over her shoulder.

"That's right, Gumbo. Can't you see you're not welcome here? Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.." he growled, the breath from his forceful words actually stirring the dampened hair behind Marie's ear.

Marie shivered from the tickle of Logan's hot breath on her damp flesh as she watched Remy take a step forward. He was still glaring at Logan, his hand still hidden in the pocket of his trench coat and she was worried that he might try something.

Remy paused a foot from Rogue, staring daggers at Logan over her shoulder. "You know where to find Remy if you need him, petite."

The moment the Cajun finished speaking, Logan started forward. How dare the arrogant son of a bitch say something like that! Marie's hand on his forearm brought him to a screeching halt and he simply stared at Remy's back as he slipped out the door. He was shaking with barely suppressed rage and it was hard to think of anything more than how good it would feel to gut the little shit...

"Forget about 'im, Logan," Rogue said, her own voice shaking with rage. Taking a deep breath to calm herself and heed her own advice, she turned to face the man behind her, a smile dominating her features. "Welcome home, sugah."

The sound of Marie's voice behind him brought him back to himself with a snap, and he remembered where he was. And much more importantly, who he was now alone with... Logan turned to face her, a soft smile on his face.

"Glad to be back, darlin' - thought I was never gonna make it for a while there..." With that, he reached out and pulled her to him, burying his face in her hair and closing his eyes. Letting the rage wash away underneath the sensation of finally being able to wrap his arms around her...

Rogue gasped, flinching slightly and fighting the urge pull back. It wasn't that she didn't love the feel of Logan's arms surrounding her but she was concerned for his safety too.

He could feel Marie stiffen, her body going as rigid as a board against him. He sighed and bent his head to whisper in her ear.

"What's wrong, darlin'?"

Rogue closed her eyes tightly, forcing tears out of the corners, as she buried her face a little deeper into Logan's leather jacket.

He could smell the salty tang of tears in the air and took a small step back from Marie. Putting a gloved hand under her chin, he forced her face up to meet his own.

"Marie... what's wrong? Talk to me..."

She could feel Logan's eyes staring down at her despite the fact that Rogue's eyes were still tightly closed, tears streaming down her pale cheeks.

She wouldn't answer him. She just stood there, shaking and crying and not answering him... So Logan did the only thing he could think of - he brushed his lips gently over one eyelid, drawing back just as he felt the pulling sensation of her gift begin. Then he kissed the other lid, whispering as he drew away, "Please don't cry, darlin'..."

Instantly Rogue's eyes popped opened and this time she did pull away, sharply and frantically, tearing her body from his embrace and stumbling backward.

Logan stood there, shocked. That was not the reaction he'd expected... Then it dawned on him - she was afraid of being touched. Afraid of what she might do... He stood still, not reaching out for her, not trying to touch her again, just talking softly.


"Marie, darlin', you don't have to be afraid. You didn't hurt me. You won't hurt me. We just have to be careful, that's all. I didn't mean to scare you, baby... I won't do it again."

Trembling uncontrollably, Rogue stumbled back another couple of steps and sat on the edge of the bed. "Ah don' wanna hurt ya again, Logan," she sobbed softly. "When ya hugged me..." the rest of what she was going to say was cut off by a series of sobs.


Logan dropped to his knees in front of her, still careful not to touch her, staring at her silently until she finally met his eyes with her own.

"Marie, you will not hurt me, ok? I won't let that happen. I shouldn't have sprung that hug on you like that... I've just missed you, that's all."

"Ah've missed ya too, Logan, so much," Rogue cried. "Ah'm so sorry, Logan, Ah ruined ever'thin'."

"Hey now, stop apologizing - you haven't ruined anything! I startled you and you weren't prepared for it. We'll take it as slow as you like, Marie - I'm not going anywhere."

Rogue shifted her gaze to once again meet Logan's. "Ah don' wanna take it slow, Logan, we've waited long enough ... Ah jus' ... promise me ya'll be careful."

Feeling unbearably warm inside the leather and denim jackets, Logan had to struggle to speak past a suddenly constricted throat. "Only if you're sure, Marie... I'll always be careful with you, darlin', I promise..." His voice sounded hoarse in his own ears and his words slowly tapered off as he stared up into Marie's eyes.

Meeting his darkly intense gaze squarely, Rogue lifted a gloved hand to his face and gently traced the contours. "Ah've never been more sure a anythin' in mah life, Logan."

A soft groan escaped his lips and he closed his eyes for a moment, turning his head into the sensation of soft silk stroking his skin. When he reopened them, Marie was staring down at him, the warm liquid brown of her eyes enough to swallow him whole. Keeping his eyes on hers, he placed a gentle kiss on the palm of her hand.

"You're the only thing I'm sure of, Marie..." came his whispered reply, as he began a trail of soft, warm kisses up the length of her gloved arm.

Rogue's eyes fell shut and her lips parted slightly, allowing a hushed whimper to escape, as Logan's warm breath penetrated the thin silk of her glove. Her hand stilled on his face and her entire body began to tremble as he continued his upward path.

Logan leaned in, letting his kisses work their way slowly up Marie's arm. When he reached the crook of her elbow, he slowly ran his tongue up to the edge of her glove, just below where the thin line of bare skin peeked out from her bathrobe. He sighed and blew a warm breath across the damp skin.

"Marie..." His voice came out husky and barely audible, so he tried again. "Marie... I think you might wanna put a shirt on before this goes any further..."

Dropping her arm to her side and licking dry lips, Rogue rose shakily to her feet, nearly collapsing in her weak-kneed state. She managed to make it passed a concerned looking Logan, headed for her dresser where her carefully chosen garments were waiting for her.

Looking back over her shoulder and offering him a heated smile, Rogue picked up the pile of clothes and moved toward the bathroom door. "Ah'll be right back, sugah," she informed him with a seductive wink before closing to door between them.

Logan remained kneeling on the floor as Marie made her way shakily to her dresser. For a moment, he thought she was actually on the verge of falling over, and he started to raise a hand towards her. She managed to make it on her own, and the look she flashed him over her shoulder sent a shudder down his spine. When she winked before heading into the bathroom to change, it was all he could do not to follow her in there.

Instead, he ran a trembling hand through his hair, slipped out of his jackets and sat on the edge of the bed. The sound of the door opening brought his eyes up, and what he saw made his mouth drop open.

An intense shudder ran through Rogue's body as she released a deep breath and slowly opened the door. Knowing that Logan would be back tonight and having promised to pick up a few things, she'd gone shopping and had found something perfect for the occasion. Rogue had been a little embarrassed when she purchased the garment but now, with Logan's wide eyes locked on her, she wasn't embarrassed in the least.

The dress, if one could call it that, was made of a light, totally see-through, pale pink material. The long sleeves were gathered at her wrists by thin elastic strips, leaving a flaring ruffle that concealed most of her hands, which were likewise covered with more delicate fabric. The skirt was long, reaching the floor and pooling around her feet. Beneath the body covering, Rogue wore the skimpiest panties, which left little to the imagination and nothing else. She stepped from the bathroom, pausing in the doorway, chewing lightly on her lower lip as she stared at Logan staring at her.

Only the burning sensation in his lungs reminded Logan that he wasn't breathing... He exhaled sharply and opened his mouth to speak. Nothing came out. Tried again. The second attempt resulted in a strangled "Damn..." Marie raised an eyebrow at his less-than-informative response and her lips curled up into a half-smile. He felt his own lips lifting in an answering smile.

"Damn, Marie, you're... you're... Sweet Jesus, woman, you're beautiful..." The chokehold on his throat had lessened, but his words still came out hushed, awed. All the worries, all the anxiety he'd felt when he'd first pulled up to the mansion washed away under the smile that lit up her face at his words. He cocked his eyebrow and said in a low voice, "Now, why don't you come on over here?"

Dropping her gaze momentarily, Rogue took another deep breath then, holding her head high, started across the room to where Logan waited on the bed. She was very aware of Logan's eyes following her as she moved, his attention seemingly focus on the sway of her hips.

After what seemed like forever, Rogue stopped in front of him, standing there for a moment before moving to sit beside him. "Ah'm glad ya like it." Her voice was low and soft as she responded, turning her head slightly to look at Logan again.

The way she moved when she walked, the unconscious sensuality in the way her hips swayed with every step, was making Logan's jeans feel painfully tight. When she'd finished speaking, he ran a finger still encased in soft leather along the line of her cheek, down to her chin, gently brushing across her lower lip. He leaned in close to her and whispered in her ear, "Marie, do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" He let his finger continue to gently stroke her skin down along the line of her neck, to where the neckline of her dress began and, leaning in, placed a soft kiss on the sheer fabric that covered her shoulder.

Rogue shivered and gasped at the warm, moist sensation of Logan's mouth so close to her skin. She hadn't known that the material would allow her to feel things so intensely, closing her eyes she could almost believe that the barrier was gone. Rogue could feel the wetness of Logan's mouth and tongue as well as the tickle from the thick whiskers on the sides of his face.

Caught up in the sensations, Rogue sighed deeply, letting her head fall back, her long hair cascading down her back in thick waves. Forcing herself to relax, she unclenched the fist she hadn't realized she'd made and slowly slipped her hand onto Logan's leg several inches above his knee.

As the thin fabric moistened, Logan found he could actually taste her through it - could taste the slightest remnant of whatever oil she'd had in her bath, and under that, the sweet, heady flavor that was her. Reveling in the taste and smell of her, he rubbed his cheek along the back of her shoulder, planting small kisses on the untouched fabric, as his other hand trailed along the length of her spine to gently knead the muscles of her neck. She sighed in response and her head lolled backwards, her long hair laying across his fingers like a curtain. So caught up was he in his exploration of Marie's shoulder and back, the shock of her hand landing on his thigh dragged a long groan from his throat and he only barely managed to keep from clamping his teeth down on the soft skin under his mouth.

Rogue's body jerked wildly as Logan's teeth gently grazed her back. Her hand involuntarily tightened on his leg as she moaned softly. "Logan," she whispered huskily, her fingers messaging his leg of their own accord.

Feeling Marie jerk underneath his hands and hearing the husky way she said his name brought a low growl rumbling up from his chest. He nipped gently at the skin at the top of her shoulder and was rewarded with another soft moan. He grinned against the soft fabric and began to nip and kiss his way back up towards her neck. The sensation of her fingers massaging the muscles of his thigh made his voice catch in his throat, as he whispered in her ear, "You say something, darlin'?"

Rogue felt the rumble from Logan's growl reverberate through her, the sensation similar to a miniature earthquake but was far less frightening. Her hand continued to knead his well-developed thigh as her head tilted to the side allowing him access to his eventual target, after all she knew how much he loved necks.

Warm breath bathed her ear as Logan spoke but she was too carried away by the unfamiliar sensations to catch what he'd said. "Wha' d'ya say?" Rogue questioned, her raging emotions thickening her accent.

That sweet southern drawl of Marie's made the muscles in Logan's lower stomach tighten instantly. He barely managed to growl out a "Nothin' at all, darlin'..." before he turned his attention to her scarf covered neck. Slowly, ever so slowly, he ran his tongue from the hollow of her collarbone to a spot just below her ear, where the silk ended and skin began. Stopping there, he let the moisture of his mouth soak into the sheer fabric until he could once again taste her skin. Then he gently locked his lips around the area, sucking the skin slowly into his mouth, nipping and licking at it as he did so. His right hand slid down her side, gently gliding along her ribcage to rest on her hip, fingers splaying out across the side of her stomach.

Opening her mouth to respond to Logan's comment, a loud moan escaped Rogue's throat as he began biting and suckling her neck. As his hand curled around her hip, his fingertips resting so close to the point where the fire in her body was situated, Rogue shifted her hand higher onto his thigh as though hoping he'd take the hint. Her glove-covered fingers skimmed the fabric of his jeans until they lightly grazed his crotch.

The second her fingers brushed across the tightly stretched fabric of his jeans, a loud groan tore loose from his lips and his teeth clamped down harder than he intended on Marie's neck. She gasped out loud and he whispered a soft apology in her ear, his hand gliding lower on her stomach, to the soft fabric bunched in her lap. Her breathing came faster in his ears, as he slid his hand between her legs, his palm gently pressing against already dampened material.

Rogue flinched as Logan's teeth sunk into the tender flesh at her neck but it was nothing compared to the violent jerking she experienced as his hand slipped between her thighs. It was suddenly hard to breathe, as she was unable to pull enough air into her lungs for them to function properly. All coherent thought escaped her as she squirmed against his hand, bucking wildly and shamelessly. Once again her hand moved, of its own volition rather than a conscious action, until she was cupping the growing bulge in the front of Logan's jeans. "Lo-gan," she managed to get out in a broken, hiccuping voice as her hands searched for purchase, one clinging tightly to the blankets beside her hip, the other closing reflexively on his crotch.

The sight of Marie's body writhing underneath his hands and mouth was almost enough to drive Logan right over the edge of all reason. When her hand closed on his groin, he had to struggle against the base, animalistic urges that rose up inside of him to simply roll on top of her and find immediate gratification. Instead, he managed a low growl against her ear, "Lay back, darlin'..." She moaned softly in response but let her trembling body fall back against the bedspread.

Logan followed her down, his mouth burning a trail from her collarbone down to the swell of her breast. Hovering over the taut nipple he could see silhouetted beneath the sheer fabric of the dress, he looked up at Marie's face, ceasing the movement of his hand. "Marie... look at me..." She whimpered in protest at the sudden lack of stimulation and lifted her head to look at him. The moment her eyes met with his, he closed his mouth around her breast and resumed the firm, circular rhythm of his right hand.

Rogue's eyes rolled back in her head and her back curved in a high arch off the mattress as Logan resumed his assault on her most sensitive areas. Both of her hands tangled in the bedspread as she painfully clenched her fists against the exquisite tension building exponentially thanks to his efforts. In fact Rogue was so out of it that she didn't even notice the sound of the door opening across the room.



"Rogue, you out of the bath yet," Jubilee demanded excitedly, looking back over her shoulder as she entered the room like she owned it. "Girl, you are not gonna believe who I ran into on the stairs..." Eyes widening in shock at the scene before her, Jubilee froze in mid-step and stared at the couple on the bed.

"Jubilee!!" Rogue squealed in shocked protest as she pulled away from Logan and did her best to cover herself.

Logan froze on the bed, as Marie began pulling the bedspread over herself. Then he got mad. Very, very mad... A deep growl rumbled up from his chest as he slowly climbed to his feet to face a slack-jawed Jubilee. Her eyes widened and a small squeak came out of her mouth as he stalked towards her. Stopping a foot away from the stunned girl, he raised his hand and pointed at the still open door.

"Do. You. Know. How. To. Knock." Each word was bitten off with force. Jubilee just squeaked again and nodded. "Good," he growled, a single claw snapping out of his right hand. "Then you have precisely two minutes to get the hell out of this room and shut the door on your way out."

Jubilee remained frozen with shock and fear, staring at the single deadly claw Logan had on display. "I..." the teen was almost too surprised to think coherently as her eyes slid passed him to her friend cuddled beneath the blankets on her bed. "I... uh... I didn't... I mean..."

"It's awl right, Jubes," Rogue finally managed to find her voice. "I'll talk tī ya later, 'kay?"

Nodding frantically, Jubilee shifted her attention back to the man in front of her, her eyes suddenly noticing his advanced state of arousal. "I'm sorry," she stammered quickly before turning sharply on her heel and bolting the few feet to the door, pulling it closed behind her.

Logan let the claw slide back in as Jubilee left, taking a few swift strides to the door and snapping the lock on. Then he stood there, his forehead resting against the warm wood, trying to get the rage inside him under control. God damn, he'd nearly gone completely berserk on a teenage girl... He struggled to slow his breathing, but his eyes remained focused on the back of his own hand. On the metal that lay just underneath the skin. The metal that, if he wasn't careful, could take away everything he'd grown to care for. "Sorry 'bout that..." he finally managed to whisper in a shaky voice.

Rising from the bed, Rogue walked carefully to where Logan was standing, his forehead still pressed to the wooden door. "Logan," she called softly, announcing her presence so as not to startle him when her hand went to his back. "Ya awl right, sugah?"

Marie's voice sent a shiver of fear down his spine. As her warm hand rubbed his back gently, he realized just how quickly it would kill him if he ever hurt her.

"And that, Marie, is why people think I'm an animal..." he whispered quietly. He turned around, leaning his back heavily against the door and smiled sadly down at her. "Having second thoughts yet?"

"Never," Rogue responded emphatically, shaking her head vigorously, her body still trembling with aftershocks from Logan's attention. "Why're ya apologizin' anyhow? Logan, Jubilee was jus' surprised by what she saw, ya don't think ya really scared 'er, do ya?"

Rogue closed the remaining distance between them and brought a hand up to rest on his chest. "Ah don' think yer an animal, Logan, and Ah frankly don't care what anyone else thinks."

The heat from her hand seared right through his shirt and he let out a low sigh. Bending his head down until his mouth rested next to Marie's ear, he whispered, "Well then, that's all that matters..." With a smile, he began to softly kiss the curve of her neck again, feeling her body arch into his. Jubilee became a distant memory as his hands found their way to her hips, pulling her closer to him.

As Logan guided her hips tightly against his body, Rogue marveled at the feel of his sizeable erection pushing at her stomach. Her hand glided lightly across his chest, stopping at the row of buttons down the middle of the flannel garment. Rogue had the top two undone before she realized that, for once the flannel seemed to be the only shirt he was wearing.

Feeling Marie's warmth body pressing so close to him, Logan groaned deep in his throat. His kisses grew more fervent, more possessive, as he began to alternate them with small bites - not hard enough to break skin, but hard enough to draw low moans from Marie every time his teeth sank into her flesh. He was dimly aware of her hands feathering across his chest and it was only when he felt the air against exposed skin that he realized what she'd been doing. When she suddenly stopped, hesitating, he couldn't suppress a smug laugh. "Well," he whispered into her ear, "you were the one complaining that I always wore too many shirts..."


A delicate eyebrow arched high onto her forehead at his comment and the fact that he'd acted on her statement. "Well Ah ain't complainin' now, sugah," she returned in a husky tone as she resumed the task of unbuttoning his shirt. Logan remained still, watching Rogue's eyes darken as she pulled the ends of his shirt from his jeans then splay her hands under the warm flannel.

The dark hair on his chest tickled Rogue's thinly covered hands as she slid them up his torso until she could push the garment off his shoulders, letting it fall onto the floor behind him. She stared, unabashed, at the incredible sight that was his naked chest and sighed. "Ya are an amazin' sight, Logan."

The instant Marie's hands touched his bare abdomen, every muscle in his body tightened, every nerve ending sang in sudden tension. It was the most exquisite torture - the slow movement of her hands up his torso and the sensation of warm silk sliding across his skin, watching the trepidation in her eyes get swallowed beneath the desire he could see growing there. By the time her hands had reached his shoulders, his breathing had grown ragged and his jeans were becoming downright painful to wear. Her open admiration of his physique brought a sudden urge to puff his chest out and he almost laughed out loud. Instead, he reached forward, slowly drawing the scarf up from Marie's neck, to drape across the lower half of her face.

As she raised her eyes to his, he bent down and began to lay a path of kisses along her jaw line, the fingers of one hand gently brushing across her lips, while the other held the scarf in place. He could feel her body arch into his, as his lips finally found hers. The fabric grew moist increasing the level of sensation that passed through it, until he could almost imagine there was no barrier there at all.


Rogue held her breath as Logan positioned her scarf over her face from just under her eyes, down past her chin. Slowly she raised her gaze to meet his as her hands continued to explore the lines and planes of his upper body. Rogue jumped slightly as Logan's hot mouth first touched her face and she was beginning to feel light headed as the soft, loving kisses continued toward her mouth. Leaning in, Rogue pushed her body closer to his in anticipation of their first kiss, a moment later she was opening her mouth against his, their tongues dueling behind the thin silk barrier.

At the first pressing of lips, Rogue's hands stilled on Logan's body, her fingers gripping his shoulders tightly. As the kiss progressed she began to relax, her right hand sliding across his shoulder until her fingers tangled in the long hair at the back of his neck. Logan pulled her closer as the kiss became more desperate and she was acutely aware of the major hard-on he was sporting as the hard evidence throbbed against her belly.

Logan suckled on Marie's lower lip, gently nibbling and biting at it, before returning to caress her tongue with his own. When he felt her fingers twine themselves into his hair, he groaned into her mouth and the tenuous thread of control he had on himself almost snapped. With his hands tight on her hips, he pulled her to him his kisses rapidly becoming wilder, more passionate. As she leaned into the kiss, she arched her stomach right into his groin, and the glorious friction sent sparks of liquid fire running down ever nerve and fiber in him. He broke away from the kiss, resting his face against her covered neck panting, trying desperately to regain some semblance of control.

"Logan," Rogue gasped breathlessly as he broke the searing kiss suddenly. She worked to control her heart rate and breathing as Logan rested his head on her shoulder. It took her a moment to realize that he was shaking as her own body was trembling so fiercely. "Are ya awl right?" Rogue whispered softly concerned that she had hurt him somehow... or worse yet that he was having second thoughts.

He could hear the concern plain in her voice and he had to struggle to make his throat muscles work. It was a moment before they would cooperate and he could feel Marie's body growing tense against his.

"I'm... fine..." he breathed heavily. "Just... damn, Marie, what you do to me..."

With a loud sigh of relief, Rogue shifted her eyes to look up at Logan from beneath her lashes. Her voice was low and seductive with a hint of innocent wonder, "Wha' do Ah do tī ya, Logan?"

He tilted his head until his mouth was hovering next to her ear and whispered huskily, "What do you think, Marie?" With that, he slowly ground his hips against hers, a hiss escaping from his lips as he did so.

A loud moan escaped Rogue's slightly parted lips as Logan pressed himself against her. The feel of his erection sent a sharp jolt of pleasure through her body, eventually settling into a tingling ache between her thighs.

Knowing that he was the one responsible for the sounds Marie was making, Logan growled again, from deep in his chest.

"Did you like that, darlin'?" he whispered into her ear, slowly pushing his leg between her thighs and pulling her against him as he moved his hips again

The growl that rumbled from Logan's chest vibrated through her, making the sound all the more appealing. His husky voice against her ear was equally arousing but neither compared to the feel of Logan's thigh rubbing slowly across her flaming center.

"Oooh GAWD!!" Rogue gasped as her entire body shuddered. Her hips bucked forward into his as she arched her back painfully to the increase the pressure on her sensitive flesh.

The sight of Marie straddling his thigh did things to Logan's insides that he could never find the words for. And as much as he'd love to give in to the thousands of images and fantasies playing through his head at that moment, he damn well wasn't going to have Marie's first time be up against a wall, or on a floor. She deserved much better. In one motion, he slipped his arms under her thighs, picking her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist, and began to stumble towards the bed. When they reached it, he laid her down gently and spent a long moment staring down at her through half-lidded eyes.

Rogue stared up at him longingly, her eyes several shades darker than normal, as Logan knelt over her watching. His intense gaze only increased the aching need spreading through her body and she slowly lifted a hand to his thigh, running it slowly up the length of his leg to his hip.

Logan's eyes snapped shut, as the trail of fire left by her fingers drove the air from his lungs. Without a word, he leaned down, draping her face in the scarf and capturing her mouth in another heated kiss, while his hand traced the curves of her hips. Pulling back, he began to slowly kiss his way down her neck to her chest, her body shuddering in response. He grinned down at her, as his kisses passed between her breasts and began to feather across her abdomen, steadily moving lower.

Rogue squirmed beneath him, his thick whiskers tickling her breasts as his kisses passed between the healthy mounds. Her breath was coming in sharp little puffs punctuated by shuddering moans as Logan's hot mouth worked its way down the center of her body. Closing her eyes, Rogue twisted one hand into the sheet beside her hip and the other twined into the dense hair at the top of his head.

As Logan's mouth progressed down Marie's body, he could see the outline of her panties beneath the dress. One too many layers... With a deft snap of his wrist, a single claw emerged and he cut a slit in the skirt from her knees down. Her gasping protest was met with "I'll buy you another dress..." He pushed the remains of the skirt up around her waist and gently slid the claw under the elastic of her panties. A few seconds later, the panties were gone and she lay fully exposed before him. With a slow, sensual grin, he pulled a corner of the sheet across her legs and bent his head between her thighs. His tongue flicked out once, then twice, as the sheet quickly grew damp and he savored the taste of her.

The familiar sound of metal sliding against metal quickly distracted Rogue from the sensations Logan's mouth was providing. "Logan," she started to protest as he split the lower portion of her dress right down the center, exposing more than a little deadly skin. His muttered comment was lost on her as she felt the material being pushed up her body and then all coherent though fled when the sensation of cold adamatium touched her abdomen. Before she knew it, she was completely naked from the waist down leaving nothing to protect Logan against the power of her mutation. Shaking she was about to voice her concerns when she noticed the expression on Logan's face. The small grin was more seductive then she would have imagine possible as she was so transfixed on his visage that she didn't catch his intent until she felt the thin, cool sheet brush her fevered flesh. Before she knew it, Logan had buried his face in her crotch, his mouth quickly wetting the cotton sheet that separated them.

Rogue's head flopped from side to side and she alternated between whimpering and moaning with increasing volume as Logan assaulted her with his skilled mouth. The young woman was completely astonished by the intense feelings flashing through her body. She was so tense that it was almost painful but in the most pleasant way, it was, quite frankly, the most amazing thing she could ever imagine and her vocalizations conveyed that fact to the man working the magic.

The way Marie's body thrashed beneath him, the sounds she made with every stroke of his tongue, was almost more than Logan could bear. Shifting his position so that he now lay beside her legs, he held her hips down with one forearm as his thumb began to make lazy circles through the dampened sheet. Marie mewled and bucked her hips against him and he smiled, sliding his other hand beneath the sheet. When he slowly drew his gloved finger along her center, her head shot up and she stared at him through fevered eyes before slamming her head back down into the pillow. Even through the soft leather, Logan could feel just how wet she was. As he began kissing the curve of her hip, the circles his thumb was making became firmer and he slid a finger inside of her.


Rogue was completely overwhelmed by the sensations crashing through her body. She was so close to sensory overload thanks to Logan's superbly attentive ministrations that she was not even capable of coherent thought as a long finger stroked into her tight opening. The invasion sent a wave of intense pleasure through her entire body and she convulsed uncontrollably as she muttered nonsensical words intermingled with loud moans and low whimpers.

As the exquisite tension started to build once more with the slow pumping of his finger into her, Rogue tightened her grip on the blanket near her left hip, her right hand moving to Logan's shoulder and locking on with a vice-like hold.

Marie's fingers dug painfully into his shoulder and Logan growled deep in his throat, gently nipping her hip through the sheet as beaded sweat trickled down his face to fall on the fabric. Feeling her inner muscles clamping down on him in spasming waves, he knew she couldn't hold on for long. Adding a second finger to the first, his bicep bulged with his efforts, and he whispered in a hoarse voice, "Come on, Marie... that's it, darlin'...."

The erotic feel of Logan's teeth grazing her hip only increased the tension rippling through Rogue's body as her flesh stretched to accommodate the added size. Surprisingly it was Logan's choked and highly aroused voice that sent her over the edge. The world shattered around her, splintering into billions of tiny particles of light as a piercing scream tore from her lips and she convulsed wildly despite the fact that he was partially restraining her with his arm.

After a few long moments, Rogue became aware of the fact that Logan had ceased all movement but he had not withdrawn his fingers or moved his thumb. Every so slowly she managed to pry her eyes open, looking down at him to meet a pair of passion-filled orbs darker than she'd even seen them before. Once again speech failed her and all she could do was stare into Logan's flushed face. Rogue flicked her tongue over her lips then swallowed passed a suddenly dry throat.

Hearing Marie's scream as she came sent a shudder of electricity down Logan's spine and he could feel his skin prickling in response. He watched along the length of her body as she convulsed with pleasure and finally collapsed against the tangled sheets. Waited until her eyes finally opened and met his... Fought to get the words past throat muscles that wanted to clamp shut...

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that, Marie..." he whispered, bending down to lay a soft kiss on her abdomen as he slowly withdrew his fingers from her still spasming muscles. He crawled up the length of her body, draped the scarf across her sweaty face and tenderly kissed her lips. "Thank you..."

Rogue met Logan's kiss hungrily, her tongue immediately snaking out to lick across his lips. Her arms went around him instantly, her fingers kneading the tense muscles of his back. Changing the angle of her hands slightly, Rogue grazed his skin with her fingernails as she trailed one hand up into the thick hair at the nape of his neck and the other slid over his shoulder to his chest.

The sensation of Marie's fingernails dragging across his skin sent another shiver through Logan's body and he leaned into the kiss, sucking her lower lip into his mouth. The heat from her hand felt like a branding iron on his bare chest, one that threatened to turn even the adamantium grafted to his bones into molten liquid. He groaned into her mouth, his arms starting to shake with the effort of keeping his full weight from collapsing onto her

Deciding it was time to show Logan just how well she knew about what he liked, Rogue pushed up against his chest will all her might without breaking the deep kiss. Almost immediately Logan rolled onto his back, pulling Rogue onto his chest.

The kiss continued as she slipped her leg over his, kneeling with one leg on either side of his hips. Rogue lowered herself slowly until she could feel his hard-on against her bare folds, careful to keep the pressure light. Logan groaned low in his throat, a sound that was immediately followed by a rumbling growl as she shifted her hips methodically from side to side.

All ability to think fled when Marie straddled his hips and began a slow grind against his aching groin. His hands came up to clutch reflexively at her thighs and it was all he could do to keep from leaving bruises on her soft skin. He grabbed her lip in his teeth, growling softly before releasing her and shifting his mouth to her neck and shoulders. The kisses growing more aggressive as his breath became harsh and panting.

Rogue could feel the emotions swirling through Logan's tense body and she knew that he was struggling. Pulling back from him, she sat up, thus increasing the pressure on his swollen cock until his hands tightened to the point of pain on her hips. Sliding back just a bit, Rogue rested her ass on Logan's thighs as both hands fanned out on his chest, moving slowly over taut muscles. Her thumbs flicked firmly across his nipples drawing a ragged hiss from Logan's lips. With a satisfied smile, Rogue resumed a downward journey until her fingers reached the fly to his extraordinarily tight jeans.

Meeting Logan's half-lidded eyes, Rogue held his gaze as she carefully undid his pants, easing the zipper down over hard flesh. She was surprised and slightly concerned at his audible sigh of relief. Rogue paused in her work, waiting for Logan's breathing to settle somewhat before she shifted her gaze down the length of his hard body. It was then that she realized Logan hadn't been teasing about the fact that he didn't wear anything under his jeans.

The sudden release of his hardened, throbbing flesh from painful constriction was sheer, unmitigated bliss. He actually closed his eyes and sighed, reveling in the sensation of freedom, before opening his eyes again to find Marie staring down at him, a look of surprise on her face. It was almost impossible to make his vocal chords cooperate in making words, but he had to try.

"Marie... darlin', you don't have to..."

The sound of Logan's cracked, need-filled voice bolstered Rogue's resolve and without responding to his comment, she slipped her hands into his jeans at the hips and started to pull.

Logan groaned aloud at the suddenly determined look on Marie's face. He raised his lower body off the bed to help her in divesting him of his jeans, and the cool air on hot skin brought another shuddering groan from his lips. He closed his eyes and pressed his head down against the pillow.

It was relatively easy to remove the denim once Logan lifted his hips off the bed. Rogue watched his face, amazed by the moans escaping him due to her hands skimming down his legs as she robbed him of his last piece of clothing. Finally pulling the jeans from his body, Rogue made quick work of sneaking into Logan's pocket and retrieving a necessary item. Stashing the small square under her knee, Rogue turned her attention back to Logan, taking in the masculine beauty of his naked, highly aroused form. She couldn't help but swallow as she registered the size of his fully erect penis.

Even with his eyes closed, Logan was acutely aware of Marie. From where she knelt next to him, the smell of her own arousal still heavy on the air, to the sound of her heartbeat accelerating. He knew to a girl who'd barely ever been kissed before tonight, let alone ever had sex, it had to be unnerving. Although the primal side of him was screaming at him to keep his fucking mouth shut, he had to say it again. Had to make sure she didn't think she was obligated to do anything she didn't want to.

"Marie... This isn't... You don't have to... It'll be ok if you don't want to..." To his own ears, he sounded like a babbling idiot, but at least his conscience would be clear.

Rogue looked up from her visual examination of his body, meeting his gaze squarely. "Ah wanna, Logan," she whispered, not trusting her voice for anything louder. As it was, her tone was more throaty than she ever heard it before. "Ah wanna try tī do fer ya what did fer me," Rogue explained shakily.

Without further prompt or comment, Rogue carefully wrapped her right hand around Logan's shaft and marveled at the loud growl that actually cause the entire to bed to tremble slightly. She slowly increased the pressure until Logan jerked against her hand then she just held him for a moment, completely still.

The feeling of Marie's slender hand wrapped around his cock was... mind-blowing. It was the culmination of every waking dream, of every fantasy he'd ever had about her. And fantasy didn't even hold a candle to reality. Hell, when she'd first touched him, he'd growled so damn loud, it was a wonder that no one was banging on the door yet, demanding to know what was going on.

When her grip tightened, his control frayed and his hips gave an involuntary jerk, as he buried his tightly fisted hands into the bed sheets and moaned her name.

Rogue closed her eyes, her hand gripping him firmly. She was in complete awe of the fact that she knew Logan's normal responses in situation such as that and what she was hearing from him wasn't at all what she'd expected. Her eyes snapping open at the low moan that was really her name, Rogue watched Logan's face as she shifted her hand slowly up the length of his thick cock. She could feel her own moisture increasing as she pumped her hand up and down his staff with firm even strokes.

Continuing her efforts while Logan jerked and growled beneath her, Rogue retrieved the small, foil square from beneath her knee and carefully ripped it open with her teeth. As Logan's eyes were closed, he didn't know what was coming until Rogue momentarily released him. He managed to open his eyes and look at her just as she rolled the condom down his hard length, followed closely by her hot mouth.

The sight of Marie's mouth closing over him, followed by the incredible feeling of being inside a tight, moist furnace sent shock waves ripping through his body. It took every ounce of willpower not to thrust upwards into her mouth and he whimpered aloud with the effort.

"Oh god, Marie... Oh god..."

Encouraged by his vocalization, Rogue increased the suction, sucking her cheeks tightly around his hard flesh. Immediately Logan bucked his tensed hips, forcing himself deeper into her willing mouth. She smiled around him as he slammed his body back onto the bed and resumed his fight for control. The only problem was the Rogue wanted him to lose control.

Changing her tactic slightly, Rogue slowly pulled her head up his incredible length until she held just the head of his throbbing cock. She sucked him hard once again then released him with a light pop. Rogue stared at him, waiting until he returned her gaze. Once their eyes met, a steamy glint in hers, she gave him a sultry smile before snaking her tongue out to lick him from base to tip.

As Logan's body shuddered wildly, Rogue's smile broadened. "Ya like that, sugah?" she asked before once again taking him fully into her mouth and resuming her efforts.

Logan had had more than his share of one-night stands. He'd had bad sex, he'd had good sex, and he'd had amazing sex. But not one of those memories compared to what he was feeling now. The realization that this time was so much better because he actually cared about the person he was with chased through his mind before being drowned underneath another wave of intense pleasure. And then, suddenly, her mouth was gone.

He moaned in protest and struggled to raise his head to look at her. The smile on Marie's face made his mouth go dry and he had difficulty breathing. When, without a word, her tongue slid out to lick slowly along the length of his shaft, all conscious thought fled and his entire body quivered in ecstasy. Sweat drenched hair clung to his face, as he twisted his head about on the pillow, a long, low moan tearing from his throat. He could hear the satisfaction in her sweet southern drawl and then her incredibly hot mouth was enveloping him again. His back arched up off the bed and against his will, his hips jerked up, desperate to feel as much of her around him as possible.

Rogue continued her assault mercilessly as Logan bucked beneath her. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked him, her tongue making sensual circles across his swollen member.

Lifting her gaze she watched him watching her through barely opened eyes, his parted lips allowing moans and shuddering hisses to escape unbidden. Rogue waited until he met her gaze then she carefully pulled her lips back and closed her jaw gently until her teeth surrounded him then slowly skimmed her pearly whites up his generous length before biting down lightly on the head of his cock.

Rogue wasn't certain what possessed her to do it but from the reaction it garnered she figured it came from the Logan in her head. Holding just the tip in her mouth, Rogue wrapped one hand around him at the base and started a fast, firm rhythm while she sucked him hard, her tongue alternating with her teeth.

He could feel the tension building - every stroke of her hand, every touch of her tongue, every glorious scrape of her teeth pushing him closer to the edge. His breath was coming faster, harsher, louder. He moaned, he bucked underneath the skilled ministrations of the woman leaning over him, all control gone. Even the sensation of her hair draped across his naked thighs was driving him insane. Logan could feel the claws threatening to pop out with every movement of her head, the muscles in his forearms tightening into painful knots as he raised his arms over his head and pointed his fists at the headboard. That last coherent movement accomplished, he lost himself in the amazing sensations she was sending through his body.

Beneath her, Rogue felt Logan's entire body go rigid. Half a second later, the temperature inside her mouth increased exponentially. At the same time the sound of metal on metal and the splintering of wood, combined with a howl that sounded marginally like her name.

White light exploded behind his eyelids as Logan came harder and more intensely than he could ever remember. The claws shot out of his hands and buried themselves in the headboard as he howled Marie's name with everything in him. When he finally managed to catch his breath enough to form coherent words, his voice came out low and hoarse.

"Darlin', that was... Jesus Christ, Marie, you're amazing... now get up here." When Marie's face finally entered his field of vision, she was giggling with one gloved hand over her mouth. He raised a questioning eyebrow and she pointed silently at where his claws were still buried in the now ruined headboard of her bed. He growled in mock anger at her laughter, snapped the claws back in, dragged the twisted sheet over his chest and pulled her to him.

Rogue gasped as she landed on Logan's chest. The light sheen of sweat that had gathered on his skin was already moistening the sheet that separated them as his arms came around her, holding her tightly to him.

"Ah guess Ah did awl rahght then?" she asked with an innocence that might have been genuine but wasn't, not with the likes of him running around in her head. Of course the purely primal grin on her face helped in the determination.

Logan stifled a laugh, and squeezed her tighter for a moment. "Darlin', you did more than 'alright'. Now don't go getting an ego, but I have never lost control so much that I popped my claws like that. If you hadn't already told me that you've never been with anyone else, right now I'd be demanding to know just how the hell you learned to do all that..."

Rogue responded with a saucy little smile, a delicate eyebrow arching mischievously. "Well Ah did learn from the best..."

Logan lifted his head off the pillow enough to look at Marie and raised an eyebrow. "And just who is that?" He couldn't help the tightness in his voice, betraying the sudden and irrational feeling of jealousy that swept through him.

The possessiveness of his tone sent waves of pleasure right down the center of Rogue's body. Her breath caught a little and her eyes momentarily rolled back in her head as the moisture between her legs increased. Opening her eyes again, Rogue found Logan staring at her, his nostrils flared wide.

"Ya know Ah learned ever'thin' from you, Logan," she informed him shyly, the intense fire in his eyes somewhat intimidating.

He could smell it. Could smell her arousal again, fresh on air already laden by the heavy smell of sex, and felt a corresponding stirring in his groin. He ran one gloved hand up to massage at the back of her neck as he pulled her face close to his and whispered seductively in her ear.

"Then that means you learned just how handy having a healing factor can be..."



The sound of Logan's husky voice in her ear and the feel of his hot breath against her skin caused Rogue to shudder involuntarily. Chewing on her bottom lip, she let her eyes fall closed as her hands splayed across his chest.

A second later, faster than she would have thought possible, Rogue found her back pushed firmly into the soft mattress, Logan's weight bearing down on her.

Flipping Marie on her back accomplished two things: she wound up beneath him and now the sheet effectively covered her body. He leaned in and began kissing her covered neck, his muscled thigh sliding between her legs and pressing against her groin. She moaned low in her throat, her hands reaching up to twine themselves in his hair. Now that she was finally his, in every way, Logan felt the need to hold back rapidly dwindling. He licked his way up her neck and breathed into her ear.

"What do you want, darlin'?"

"YOU!" Rogue shouted shakily, her body trembling against his.

He chuckled and gently bit at the soft flesh of her arched neck, kissing his way to the hollow in the center. "How?"

"OH GAWD!" Rogue exclaimed, her voice quivering slightly. "Logan, please," she begged, lifting her hips to rub against his thigh.

Logan growled low and primal. Locking his hands around her wrists, he pinned Marie's arms to the bed above her head, his body stretched the length of hers. The look of naked need on her face darkened his eyes with lust. "I wanna hear you say it, Marie... How?"

"Logan," she moaned low in her throat as his erection throbbed against her leg. "Please, Ah wan' it all, Logan. Ah wanna..." her body convulsed wildly as he shifted above her, grinding his knee tighter into her folds. "Ah wanna feel ya inside me."

Hearing her say the words had more of an effect on him that he'd thought possible. The tension in his groin tripled and he groaned aloud at the sensation of her rubbing herself against his leg.

"You got stockings, Marie?" His voice was husky, and barely audible. Marie nodded confusion plain on her face. He rolled off of her suddenly and she whimpered. "Go put them on."

It took a moment for her to process the request and force her highly aroused body into motion. Standing was especially difficult as her legs were like rubber, trembling under her weight. She found walking to be next to impossible but managed the task by pulling herself along first the night table then the desk and finally the dresser.

Rogue grabbed a pair of tights that she knew to be free of runs and started the arduous mission of making her way back to the bed. She nearly fainted dead away when she noticed the hungry look in Logan's eyes as they followed her across the room.

Finally arriving back where she began, Rogue carefully slid her feet into the stockings, first one and then the other and pulled them up slowly, making a show of it. If Logan was going to torment her, she could do the same.

As Marie made her way towards her dresser, his eyes were drawn to the way the sheer dress clung to every curve. The way it shifted across her hips with each unsteady step she took, the way the torn halves of the skirt would reveal a flash of shapely legs before veiling them again. He could feel the tension in his body fairly singing out loud, as every single primal urge in him pushed at him to stalk across the room, throw her up on that dresser, wrap her legs around him and take her right there.

He was still struggling to suppress those urges when she decided to put on a show. Watching her slowly pull the stocking up one leg brought a deep growl up from his chest.

"Marie..." he whispered hoarsely, his voice filled with nothing but the pure sound of sexual lust.

The tone of Logan's voice sent a shiver down her spine and prompted an increase in the moisture between her thighs. Slowly Rogue looked over her shoulder and met his gaze questioningly.

His nostrils were flared wide as he stared at her from beneath hooded eyes. The sent of her was growing heavier in the air by the minute, making his head swirl. He didn't respond out loud, simply crooked a finger at her from where he still lay sprawled on the bed, motioning silently for her to join him.

Rogue flushed beneath Logan's intense gaze and sped her task considerably at his silent summons. Rising from the bed she quickly pulled the tights up around her waist then turned to face him once again. Logan repeated the gesture a second time, his dark eyes half hidden behind droopy lids.

Chewing on her lower lip out of nervous habit, Rogue moved up the side of the bed until she was standing beside Logan's tight, aroused body. She was about to sit beside him when his hand suddenly shot out, wrapping firmly around her forearm. Before Rogue had time to react, she was pulled down on top of him with one, swift jerk.

"You were taking too god damn long..." he growled into her ear, as he pulled her against his sheet covered chest. She gasped, her open mouth hovering just above his face, as her hair draped around them like a curtain. He stared up into her eyes as his hand slowly slid between her thighs. Watched her eyes grow impossibly dark, heard her breath rasp out in a low moan as she felt his fingers rubbing along her damp center. Saw her eyes suddenly widen when she heard the sound of one claw extending slowly. Locking her eyes with his, he whispered, "Trust me..." as the centimeter of sharp metal tore a hole in the crotch of her stockings. Then the claw was retracted, his finger was inside her, and she closed her eyes, gasping out his name.

Rogue's response to Logan's request for trust was on the tip of her tongue when the sudden invasion of a long finger cut it off, his name coming out in a gasp instead. Closing her eyes tightly, her head fell back on her shoulders as she panted, rolling her hips against his hand.

He flexed his arm and began a slow rhythm with his fingers, while his free hand groped for the wallet he'd put on the nightstand earlier. Flipping it open, he pulled out the foil-wrapped square and tossed the wallet aside again. Marie's panting moans were making it increasingly difficult to think and he found himself once again painfully hard. He got Marie's attention by simultaneously ceasing the movements of the fingers inside her, and slowly dragging the small square packet up the line of her stomach, between her breasts and up her neck. When her head lolled forward and she stared at him with desire glazed eyes, he could hear his own breath coming harsher in his ears and he spoke in a low, hoarse voice.

"Put it on me, Marie..."

It took a moment for Rogue to process the request and reach for the condom. Taking it from him, she lifted it to her mouth, tearing it open with her teeth as she shifted her hips to encourage a little movement of Logan's still stationery fingers. He complied with a gentle movement as she peeled the rubber from the package and reached for his engorged cock.

Slowly, Rogue slid the latex over the tip then rolled it down his length until it reached the base before firmly taking him in her hand. With a sharp hiss followed quickly by a throaty growl, Logan jerked beneath her, his hand slamming into her, jamming his fingers to the hilt. Rogue's body shuddered intensely and a loud gasp escaped her parted lips at the deeper penetration.

He could feel the smooth latex sliding over his inflamed skin and shuddered with pleasure. But it didn't compare to how he felt when she wrapped those supple fingers of hers around him. All of the air hissed out of suddenly compressed lungs, the sensation in his groin blurred the lines between pleasure and pain, and he growled so low in his throat, it made the bed tremble beneath him. His fingers sank deeper into Marie and her body almost flew apart in a thousand different directions, as she shuddered and moaned at the unfamiliar roughness, the unanticipated force.

"Marie..." he gasped, trying to think clearly enough to speak around the raging hormones flooding his bloodstream, digging his free hand into her thigh, desperately searching for something to anchor him to reality for the moment he needed. "Marie... darlin'... want you to know... it's gonna hurt a little at first... don't want it to, but I can't help that..."

Her body trembling with pleasure, Rogue forced her eyes opened and met Logan's lustful gaze. "Ah don' care, Logan," she insisted with a husky whisper. "Ah wanna feel ya. Make love t' me, Logan."

Those words... He'd dreamt them a thousand times. Woken up cold, and sweaty, and screaming from nightmare memories... and had wrapped the dream of those words around his mind like a shield against the cold inside. But now, now wasn't a dream. Now was reality... and it was a thousand times sweeter. A thousand times more electrifying than any shade of a dream. He closed his eyes tight against the sudden swell of emotion inside, and gripped Marie's thighs tightly with his hands. With a whispered question that could have been his name, his eyes snapped open again. Focused on Marie's concerned face. A smile spread across his own as he murmured softly, "I've been waiting a long time to hear you say that..."

Eyes still locked on hers, he ran his hands behind her thighs and slowly lifted her towards him, the sensation of her hot, moist center brushing against his straining cock drawing a ragged breath from his mouth.

"Ah've been waitin' a long time t' say it," Rogue assured him as he lifted her easily. Her eyes fell shut in anticipated pleasure as the tip of Logan's penis made contact with her wet folds.

As carefully as he could, Logan slowly began to slide himself inside of her. The heat of her incredibly tight muscles closing around him was almost too much - he bit clean through his lip struggling against the urge to thrust upwards into her. The momentary flash of pain helped to focus him... focus on the soft whimpering sounds Marie was making, on her fingers digging into his chest through the thin sheet...

Rogue tried to focus on her breathing as Logan carefully lowered her onto his flaming erection. In all honesty it was a little painful as her muscles stretched to accommodate his size but the discomfort was nothing compared to the pleasure. Wanting to feel all of him, Rogue jerked suddenly out of Logan's grasp.

Pain flashed through her body instantly, her eyes snapping open in shock as she hissed sharply with an intake of breath. Tears filled Rogue's eyes and she attempted to blink them away as she looked to Logan. Beneath her, he was completely still except for the slight trembling of his entire body but his hands tightly clenched her thighs to the point she almost forgot about the other pain. Logan's eyes were closed tightly, his face obviously strained and there was a bit of blood just below his lower lip.


"Logan..." Rogue called softly, her voice more pained then she would have liked.

The shocking sensation of suddenly being buried to the hilt inside Marie drove the air from his lungs with a hiss and his teeth right back into his lip. He could hear the pain in her voice when she spoke his name, could smell the salty tang of her tears in the air and it brought his eyes snapping open.

"Yeah, darlin'? You ok?"

Opening her mouth to respond, Rogue found no sound would emerge except for soft puffs of air. Slowly she nodded her head in the affirmative as her body continued to loosen around him. After another few seconds, the intense pain subsided to a slightly less intense stinging and she managed to find her voice, pained though it may have been. "Yer bleedin', Logan," she informed him, lifting her protected hand to his already healed bottom lip.

"It's nothing..." he murmured, turning his face into her gloved hand and kissing the palm softly. "Sorry I hurt you..." He lifted his own hand to her face, delicately tracing the line of her jaw. When she closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek against the soft leather, his eyes drooped and his breath came faster. She opened her beautiful chocolate brown eyes at the sound of his soft panting, and a slow, knowing smile spread across her face. An experimental shift of her hips, and he was crying out, his hands dropping to dig into the thighs that were straddling him.

Rogue moaned loudly herself in response, not only to the movement but to Logan's growling groan as well. Once again the firm grip he maintained on her thighs detracted from the pain inside. Steadying herself with her hands on his chest, Rogue lifted herself a little bit before slowly sliding back down on him. A long, pleasured sigh accompanied the action, her head rolling back onto her shoulders. After a couple of slow repeats, Logan's hands shifted on her legs prompting her to move faster even as he lifted his hips slightly to meet hers.

Looking up at Marie, seeing her slowly moving, head thrown back in abandonment... back arched... the dim light glistening off the line of her neck... Control got tossed right out the window and he gripped her thighs tightly, urging her to quicken the pace. He began to move his own hips in time to the rhythm she began. The feeling of her tight muscles closing around him like a velvet glove every time he thrust back into her made him throw his head back hard against the pillow, a low groan rumbling up from his chest.

Hearing her moan his name, feeling her body slamming down onto him with more force was threatening to push him right over the edge. Desperate to touch her, but afraid of losing control over his claws once more, Logan buried his hands in the twisted bed sheet beneath him, and began to plead, his voice hoarse and cracking with each movement of her hips.

"Marie.... darlin'... oh god, baby, please...."

The sound of Logan's trembling voice only increased Rogue's level of pleasure. To hear someone like him begging was driving her wild, even she didn't know what exactly he wanted.

"Oh... Lo... oh GAWD, Logan!"

He had a second's warning, then her body froze, her back arching as her muscles clamped down around him like a vise. It was more than he could take - the world exploded into brilliant white as he came deep inside her, the pain from his claws shooting out into the mattress swept away by the waves of incredible pleasure crashing over him. He was vaguely aware of his own voice screaming out her name.

"Marie!!!"

Suddenly the pleasure became more than she could take and Rogue slammed down onto him one more time before she stopped, her body trembling wildly against Logan's. She could feel him stiffen beneath her and heard the distinct *SNIKT* of his claws as he shouted out her name loudly.

Spent from the rigorous activity, Rogue slumped forward onto Logan's sheet covered chest as she worked to control her breathing. It was a moment before she could find her voice and it was rough and hoarse when she finally did. "Logan," she sighed, her mind still too muddled from the massive orgasm to think of anything more to say.

Feeling Marie's shuddering body collapse against the rapid rise and fall of his chest, Logan retracted his claws and, wrapping the sheet around her body, held her tightly to him. He rubbed his cheek against her hair, still breathing heavily, and then softly kissed the top of her head. Resting his face against her head, he gave her a gentle squeeze.

"You ok? Any... regrets?"

Rogue closed her eyes and concentrated on the feel of Logan's cheek and lips on the top of her head. His gentle question was soft and while she knew how to answer the latter, she wasn't certain what to say to the first. As the throbbing pleasure started to subside inside of her, a stinging pain returned. Finally she responded by ignoring the first question and answering the second.

"'Course Ah don't have any regrets, Logan," Rogue assured him softly but firmly. "Wha' about you?"

He chuckled against her hair and squeezed her tighter. Now that the afterglow was fading, he felt... overwhelmed inside. For the first time in all the years he could remember, he no longer felt alone. There might be huge gaps in his past, but they no longer seemed so important. Now that he was here with Marie, now that she was finally his, nothing else did. His voice was tight and barely audible when he finally answered her nervous question.

"Not one, darlin'... not a single one..."

Relieved by Logan's response, Rogue breathed a sigh of relief and wrapped her own arms tightly around him. They remained still for a few more silent minutes before he shifted beneath her. The movement displaced his now soft member and she winced involuntarily at the pain from the withdrawal. Rogue tried to camouflage it but she knew that Logan wasn't fooled when his hands moved to her shoulders and he pushed her back slightly to look at her face.

He felt, rather than saw, her whole body tense in pain when he pulled out of her. She tried to duck her head away from him, but he wasn't about to let it slide. Not if he'd hurt her... Lifting his head up from the pillow, he pushed her gently away from him and stared into her face. His eyes narrowed when she refused to look at him, choosing instead to hid her own eyes behind a lock of hair. Brushing the hair back with one gloved hand, he gently forced her to face him.

"You never answered my question, Marie... Are you ok?" His voice was gruff and tender at the same time, but his tone made it clear that he expected an honest answer.

Rogue tried to look away but Logan held her chin firmly in one hand so she had to close her eyes to escape the intensely concerned look on his face. She knew he wouldn't settle for less than the truth but Rogue wasn't sure what to tell him. The fact was that she was a little sore but she'd expected that, at least to some point. The problem was that she knew Logan would take it as having hurt her, not that she wouldn't have been hurt no matter who she was with her first time. Keeping her eyes tightly closed, Rogue remained silent as she worked out in her mind just what she should say.

"Hey..." his voice was thick with worry as he gently stroked a finger across her cheek, brushing over her tightly closed eyes. "Marie... talk to me... please..." He could feel panic threatening to well up inside at the closed off look on her face, but he pushed it down ruthlessly. Better to hear what she had to say first...

Slowly Rogue opened her eyes and met his alarmed gaze. "Ah'm fine, Logan," she assured him softly. "Really... it ain't that bad. It's jus'..." he cut her off before she could continue.

"It ain't that bad?! Shit, Marie, your whole body's shaking and you wince when you move - that's a lot worse than 'bad'. Jesus..." he growled out the words, hating himself for putting that pain in her eyes. For not having the sense to control himself...

"Logan, Ah'm fine, really," she tried to assure him, gently petting his face as she spoke. "Ya knew this might happen same as me. Ah know Ah ain't the first virgin ya been with."

He closed his eyes against the sensation of her soft glove stroking his cheek. "Actually, you are..." he mumbled under his breath, fighting to keep the guilt he was feeling from entering his voice.

Rogue couldn't believe what she was hearing. For a moment she was certain that he was lying to her for some unknown and foolish reason but then the Logan in her mind confirmed it. She stared in shock at the mixture of sorrow and guilt on Logan's face. "Ah... Ah jus' figured," her words faded to silence as she processed this newest information.

He sighed at the incredulous tone of her voice. He was far from a saint - they both knew that. Thanks to absorbing him twice, she probably knew it even better than he did...

"Figured what, Marie?"

With a heavy sigh, Rogue met Logan's gaze again, her own guilt matching his. "Ah jus' figured... well with all the... Ah jus' thought..."

It hurt. For some unexplained reason, it hurt that she thought she was only one of a number. He pulled back from her with a jerk, burying clenched fists into the bed sheets again, as he fought to keep his voice even.

"Thought what? That I fucked anything that moved?" Despite his efforts, the bitterness crept into his voice, tightening his throat.

Rogue blinked in shock as Logan pulled away from her but it was his tone when he spoke that really surprised her. Her eyes widened at the harshness of his voice. "No," she responded quickly shaking her head vigorously. "That's not what Ah's gonna say, Logan."

Still fighting to keep his hands from shaking, he inhaled deeply. His face an expressionless mask, he kept his voice carefully neutral when he spoke.

"What were you going to say, Marie?"

Closing her eyes, Rogue considered how to respond. There was really only one way to say it and that was to just say it. "Ah don' think ya fuck anythin' that moves, Logan, but ya have been with a lot a women. Ah jus' figured there had t' be a virgin or two among 'em," she concluded softly finally lifting her gaze to meet Logan's.

He met her eyes for a moment, before glancing away to stare at an imaginary spot on the wall behind her. It hadn't really ever bothered him before, the number and type of women he'd been with but, somehow, with Marie looking at him, he couldn't meet her eyes and say it at the same time.

"Marie... I didn't exactly frequent the classier establishments... I spent all my time in dive bars, sleaze holes, and fight clubs. Not the type of place you'd find a virgin.... The women I've..." he paused, feeling incredibly awkward having to say this to her, of all people. But she was still staring at him, he could feel it, so he continued. "The women I've slept with were all one-night stands. I don't think I ever spent more than two hours with the same person..."

"Ah know all that, Logan, but Ah guess with a number as high as yers that there'd be a virgin or two in there." Rogue's tone was slightly teasing until she noticed his eyes flash to hers with a mixture of guilt and pain before looking away again. "Ya don' think it bothers me, do ya?"

"I don't know... does it?" He looked back at her, before looking away again, his hands clenching and unclenched against the sheets. "Bothers me..."

"It didn't," he sighed, unable to resist the urge to brush his cheek against the palm of her hand before continuing. "It just... doesn't seem... right, now. You deserve someone... better than that." As the last whispered words left his mouth, he looked up at her, pleading with his eyes for her to understand.

Logan's soft words and the haunted look in his eyes tore at Rogue's heart, bringing tears to her eyes. Opening her mouth to respond, she found herself at a loss for words. After a moment of silence in which tears flowed freely down her face, Rogue tried again as Logan's gloved hand began to wipe at her tears. "There ain't anyone betta and Ah don' wan' anyone else. Ah love ya, Logan. What ya did in the past and who ya did it with doesn't matter."

He stared at the tears that began first to leak, and then trickle, out of her eyes. Half of him was afraid that they meant that she didn't understand, that she'd realized what a mistake he was. But he'd be damned if he'd just sit there and let her cry... Tentatively, he reached out and began to brush the tears away. And then she spoke the words that made his heart whole again. That washed away the shame and made him smile. He leaned forward, pressing his lips softly to where her forehead was protected by her hair.

"Thank you, Marie... I love you more than anything...." he whispered, his hand rubbing the back of her neck as he leaned his head against hers.

Rogue shivered at the tender emotions in both his words and actions. Closing her eyes she leaned in to him as she responded. "Ya ain't gotta thank me, sugah, an' Ah love ya more."

He couldn't suppress the giddy laugh that burst out of his mouth at her words. When Marie looked up at him, one eyebrow raised in inquiry, he tried to wipe the smile from his face and failed.

"Marie, you have no idea how good it feels to hear you say that..." He quirked his own eyebrow and grinned at her. "And I think we can call that one a draw..."

Grinning herself, Rogue laughed out loud. "It feels jus' as good t' hear it come outta yer mouth, Logan. And Ah don' know 'bout a draw but Ah don' wanna argue 'bout it right now," she told him in a low, husky voice, her eyebrow quirking again.

He smirked, his eyes narrowing in mock-consideration. "Oh, you don't, do you? Well now, did you have something else you'd rather do?" His voice was a soft growl, his eyes twinkling as he stared into hers.

Pretending to contemplate the question for a beat, Rogue looked at him from beneath long eyelashes as she chewed lightly on her bottom lip. "Ah'll bet if we put our heads t'gether we could think a somethin' betta t' do than argue."

His eyes were pulled down to focus on the movement of her lips. The distracted way she chewed on them was driving him mad. "Yeah.... I think we definitely could..." he murmured, lifting his eyes up to stare at her again, the fingers of one hand tracing over the abused lip.

A soft sigh escaped her slightly parted lips as a leather clad finger slid across the lower portion of her mouth. Immediately her heart rate increased and her breathing became slightly erratic as a new warmth passed through her body, settling as a moist heat between her thighs. "So..."

"So...." he whispered, watching her eyes darken as his fingers continued to trace a line down her jaw to the hollow of her neck. He could smell her arousal at his attentions and he growled low in his throat, his own body stirring in response. His other hand slowly ran along her ribcage, as he bent his head down and began to kiss along her collarbone. He could hear the sound of her heart thudding in his ears and he grinned. Then the realization of how sore she still was hit him like a brick and he stopped, raising his head up to stare into her eyes. "You're not too... "

"Not too what..."

He coughed to cover his embarrassment - talking about this sort of thing wasn't exactly something he was used to doing. "Um... you know... sore or anything..."

"Logan, Ah'm fine! It ain't unusual fer a woman t' experience some pain her first time. Ya didn't hurt me any more than anyone else woulda, although Ah'm not sure anyone else woulda measured up t' ya."

He could feel the unfamiliar sensation of a blush stealing up his cheeks and he laughed into her shoulder. "Darlin', you could be mighty good for a guy's ego...."

Rogue's hands fell to his chest, her fingers splaying out on the firm expanse. A seductive smile played at the corners of her mouth as she arched an eyebrow high onto her forehead. "An' yer jus' mighty good!"



The heat from her hands felt like brands burning into his skin and his breathing became harsher against the renewed desire sweeping through his body. With a wicked grin of his own, he allowed his hands to drop to her chest, mirroring her position.

Inhaling deeply as Logan's hands molded around her breasts, Rogue released the breath in a long, low moan. Her breathing became even more ragged as his thumbs rubbed tiny circles around her already tight nipples. From behind the protection of the thin fabric gloves she wore, Rogue flicked her nails across his taut nubs and was rewarded with another sensual growl.

In response to his low growl, Marie slowly scraped her fingernails across his nipples again and he involuntarily arched into the sensation, feeling himself growing painfully hard again. His eyes fixed on her face, he let one hand drop from her chest, letting the fingers splay out against the muscles of her abdomen, kneading and stretching the skin, before he brought it to rest against the small of her stomach.

Rogue sighed as Logan massaged her abdomen, loosening up muscles that she hadn't even really known were tight. Having his hand resting so close to her center only increased her level of arousal and she shifted her hips in response. At the same time, Rogue let her hand slid down his stomach to stop at the same place where his hand rested on her.

Feeling her body tremble and shift against the hand he held flat against her belly, while her own rested so close... so close... to where every primal urge inside him was rapidly pooling, sent a wild heat cascading through every cell, every nerve ending in his body. His whole world had narrowed down to this - to where their bodies barely touched, to the silence punctuated only by the sound of quickened breaths and the slide of leather against fabric. To her face, the desire and anticipation chasing one another across her features... He let his breathing slow and still as his hand dropped to the soft, damp curls between her legs, his fingers feathering soft caresses across a heat that seemed to match the one burning inside him.

Hissing in a sharp breath at the complete pleasure Logan's touch brought her, Rogue's fingers curled into the hard muscle of lower abdomen as her eyes rolled back in her head. Releasing the breath in a long, low moan and pushing her hips firmly against his hand, she concentrated on shifting her hand until she was able to wrap her fingers around his throbbing erection.

Rogue smiled at the gasp her action produced as Logan's hand stilled and his eyes fell shut. Realizing the power she held over him, she gently increased the pressure with which she held him until he jerked his hips toward her. She couldn't contain the throaty laugh that bubbled up until it was too late. Rogue could tell by the look in his eyes when they snapped open and the arch of his brow that he knew how cocky she was feeling.

This had to be, without a doubt, the most all-consuming, erotic thing that Logan had ever done. Every sense was honed in on those talented fingers gripping him, his own motionless hand resting against her moist center - it was already more excruciatingly pleasurable than the best orgasm he could remember. He heard her chuckle at his inability to control himself when she touched him, and he fought down a hoarse laugh of his own - at the least, this had to be good for her confidence. Instead, he opened his eyes and sure enough, there was an amused, smug smile on her face. He stared at her, feeling his own eyes darkening with barely restrained lust and a feral grin spread across his face. Her mouth parted slightly and her breathing quickened, as he let his gaze drop to where his engorged member still twitched in her hand. Dragging his eyes back slowly up her body, he felt his grin widen at the glazed expression on her face.

"Told you it was going to be a long night, darlin'..." he drawled in a deep, husky voice, as his hand resumed its slow, torturous movements.

Before Rogue could even begin to formulate a response, Logan's hand distracted her. Her cocky smile disappeared and she moaned loudly as an incredible tension once again began to build thanks to his talented fingers. It was several minutes before she became accustomed to the sensation and was able to focus her attention elsewhere, namely on the throbbing organ held loosely in her hand.

"Long indeed," she finally managed to agree with a honey twang as she increased her finger's pressure on Logan's cock and began to stroke him in time with his hand on her.

The pleasure he'd been feeling was nothing compared to what swept through his body at her renewed attentions. His hips jerked involuntarily and he let out a long, low groan before sinking his teeth into his lip, his other hand spasming against the soft flesh of her breast. His head fell back on weakened neck muscles and he growled out, between increasingly harsher breaths, "God, Marie..."

"Ooooh, Logan..." her throaty cry emerged in time with his as her entire body trembled with impending release. Her hand reflexively tightened around him and she concentrated on increasing her rhythm in time with his. It was becoming more and more difficult as his free hand and mouth worked on her chest. Twining her fingers tightly in his thick hair, Rogue pulled his head back and he growled possessively at the loss. Moving her hand down his jaw line then neck, she followed his arm down to the hand still fondling her breasts. Meeting his dark gaze, she wove their fingers together as their other hands continued their work.

Feeling her small fingers twined in his, he gave himself over to sensation. To the moist heat soaking through the leather of his glove, to the velvet hand firmly stroking his painfully hard cock, to the heat in her eyes that threatened to burn him up inside... His mouth fell open as his breath came in harsh pants, another long, low moan tearing its way up through taut throat muscles. A shudder ran through him, as muscles began to twitch and tighten, her name falling from his lips like a prayer.

"Marie..."

She nearly lost her concentration as the tension in her body continued to build to epic proportions. Rogue closed her eyes and tightened her fingers around Logan's as she worked to ignore her own rapidly approaching orgasm while she increased her attention to his throbbing staff. When he returned the pressure on her fingers to white knuckle levels, the pain helped to focus her even as her body began to tremble with impending release. A breathless moan escaped through clenched teeth followed closely by what could only be described as a whimper. That in turn was quickly chased by a loud, low growl from Logan as she felt his body go rigid.

Every muscle locked down into absolute stillness and he had one last lucid moment where time slowed and stopped. He could see Marie throw her head back as she came, a loud cry erupting from her lips. And then his spine arched back and he was tearing his hands away from her body, screaming as his own orgasm hit him with all the power of a freight train. Six gleaming claws shot out from the end of out-flung arms and the world disappeared into mind-blowing pleasure.

Forcing her head into the thick pillow, Rogue loudly announced the arrival of her massive orgasm but still managed to continue stroking Logan even as he tore his hands away from her. His piercing howl, punctuated by the scraping *SNIKT * of metal on metal, compelled her to open her eyes and make sure he was all right despite the fact that her body was hard pressed to obey even the most automatic functions, such as breathing.

Rogue stared in amazement at the wild expression on Logan's face, his jaw tightly clenched with his teeth bared, his eyes rolled back in his head and his nostrils flared. As her eyes strayed down his body, she could see his sweaty, heaving chest rumble with a drawn out growl. She stopped the movement of her hand on his cock but didn't release it, instead she gave it a couple of quick, tight squeezes and was rewarded as his body jerked uncontrollably.

It felt like he was never going to stop coming. With each squeeze of her fingers, the pleasure increased a thousandfold - filling him down to the very core, pushing the limits until it bordered on pain... Feeling as if his body was threatening to tear apart with ever shudder, every jerk, he forced words out between gasps for air.

"Marie... oh God... baby, please... stop... I can't... ah God...."

Looking up at him from beneath long lashes, Rogue cocked an eyebrow and smiled as she continued to fondle him, watching him thrash in pleasure. His broken words bolstered her confidence further and she was overwhelmed by the power she felt at reducing someone as controlled as Logan to his current, whimpering state.

"Ya don' wan' me t' stop, sugah," she challenged in a rough, throaty voice that surprised even her.

It felt like strobes of lightning were going off behind his closed eyelids, sending shocks of electricity through every part of his body. Threatening to turn his metal skeleton to molten liquid.... Her honeyed words sank into his overloaded brain and sent another shudder down his spine, his heart racing at her refusal to relent.

"Marie..." Her name came out a long, tortured moan. "God, baby... that feels so good... oh god... darlin', please... I can't take it... stop... oh god..."

Rogue couldn't believe she had Logan, of all people, begging her to stop... it was mind-blowing to say the least. With a smug smile, she increased the pressure on his cock once more then ceased all movement, holding tightly to his still throbbing organ. Rogue's smile grew as despite his pleading for her to stop, his own jerky movements were keeping it going.

He couldn't stop... couldn't stop moving against the firm grip of her hand, couldn't stop his hips from bucking upwards over and over. To his utter shock, despite having cum only moments before, he could feel himself beginning to grow hard again. A loud groan tore from his lips, and his back arched as he buried his claws in the mattress behind him to support his uncooperative body.

"Marie... oh god... "

The sound of fabric tearing as Logan's claws embedded in the mattress actually startled Rogue to the point of releasing him. She stared in amazement as his perfect body flexed, his weight resting on his magnificent arms, his hips continuing to thrust even as he growled at the loss of her hand.

Rogue took in the sight of him, her eyes travelling slowly from his contorted face, across the incredible expanse of his chest, over his rippling abs and down further. Her eyes widened and a splendid smile overtook her features as she realized his healing factor was quite obviously working overtime. Ever so slowly, Rogue retraced the path her eyes had taken down his body until she was once again staring at his face, extremely dark, hazel orbs meeting her wanton gaze.

The sudden lack of tactile stimulation brought a protesting growl rumbling up from inside, and Logan managed to force his clenched eyelids open. In time to see Marie's desire-heavy eyes trailing their way slowly up his body... God help him, if what he saw in her eyes didn't make him that much harder... He struggled to get his breathing under control and, failing, simply raised a questioning eyebrow at the look on her face.

Sucking her lower lip into her mouth, Rogue chewed lightly on the tender flesh as she raised an answering brow. The look of utter passion and lust in Logan's eyes sent her heart racing out of control and forced a ragged breath from her lips.

Hearing her breathing grow unsteady as he continued to stare at her, Logan let a feral grin spread slowly across his face. Without a word, he snapped his claws back into their sheaths, freeing his hands from the mattress. Leaning forward slowly, he watched Marie's eyes go wide as his lips came to rest scant inches from her ear. He let all the want and desire he could feel swirling around inside him bleed out into his voice, reducing it to a harsh, low growling whisper.

"Marie... you keep this up, I ain't gonna be able to control myself anymore... Ah god, what I want to do to you..."

Pulling back slightly, Rogue met his heated gaze again, her face warming with a slow blush. "What's stoppin' ya?" she asked in a husky tone as her eyes raked down his hard body before returning to his face. "Controlīs overrated if ya ask me."

Seeing the matching lust in her eyes, as she blatantly ran her eyes down his body, pushed the human side of him that much further into the background. His grin got bigger, the growl in his voice deeper, as he leaned in close again. Burying his nose in the sweat-dampened hair behind her ear, he inhaled deeply. Breathed in the scent of her, let it roll over his senses and felt the beast inside respond even stronger. Logan let the air leave his lungs in a slow hiss across the damp skin of her neck, and whispered, "I'm done making love, Marie... Now I just want to fuck..."

A feeling the likes of which she'd never imagined flooded her, pausing in the pit of her stomach for a beat before finally settling between her thighs. Her response was just as low and just as ragged. "So fuck me..."

With a feral growl, Logan was reaching for the nightstand before the words had left her mouth. Yanking another condom out of his wallet, he tossed it back on the table. Turning to Marie, he wordlessly handed the small foil package to her, as his head dipped down to her neck. His hands coming up to roughly massage her breasts, as his warm mouth suckled and bit at her collarbone, a continuing growl making his lips vibrate against the damp fabric covering her skin.

Rogue wasted no time tearing into the packet and pulling the rubber free. Almost instantly she had the protective barrier in place then proceeded to slide her hands up his tightly coiled body until she made contact with his taut nipples. She barely had time to pinch them between her forefingers and thumbs before Rogue found herself being pushed roughly back into the mattress behind her as Logan's weight pinned her down.

Letting the weight of his body hold her down, Logan began a trail of searing kisses from her collarbone to her breasts. Taking one nipple into his mouth and letting his tongue wrap around it, suckling and nipping until Marie was squirming beneath him, he let his fingers roll and pinch the other into a taut hardness. His eyes flicked to the wall next to the bed and he grinned against her soft flesh, flicking her nipple once more with his tongue before sliding back up her body to look into her eyes. Growling in satisfaction at the dazed expression on her face, he leaned in and whispered against her lips, "Wrap your legs around my waist..."

It took her a moment to wrap her sex muddled mind around what he was saying enough for her to process it and several more before she could make her body respond enough to comply. Shifting slightly beneath his considerable weight, Rogue did as she was instructed and wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles together behind him as her fingers dug into his muscular back.

Feeling the muscles of her thighs clasping tightly to his waist, Logan pushed off from the bed with both arms. Marie squeaked in surprise and her arms clenched around his neck at the sudden movement. He nuzzled the hair behind her ear, whispering, "Relax, darlin', I've got you...", before slowly raising himself to an upright position. With his hands braced beneath her thighs, he lifted the both of them up off the bed and moved until Marie's back was pressed against the wall.

Thanks to the little bit of Logan that was still rattling around in her head, Rogue knew what was coming the instant her back made contact with the wall. Her glazed eyes met his and she gave him a wildly seductive smile as she, using his shoulders for leverage, shifted herself until her wet sex grazed his engorged penis drawing a sharp moan from both of them. Her attempt to speed things along worked beyond her expectations but she was totally unprepared for Logan's swift, inherently animalistic response.

He was trying not to lose complete control over himself, trying to take it slow... trying not to hurt her... But damn, when that little vixen got that smile on her face - a smile that spoke of pure, unadulterated sex - and brushed herself against him... the beast surged to the forefront on a wave of lust and control was its first casualty. His hips slammed into her pelvis, as he thrust himself inside of her tight, damp heat, a loud, feral growl of pleasure tearing itself from his throat.

A loud gasp shattered the silence of the room seconds before Logan's growl. Rogue found it next to impossible to so much as breathe, as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. Having him buried to the hilt, so deep inside her was amazing and so was feeling him slam into her. While the forceful penetration reawakened the pain of their first encounter, the ecstasy more than compensated.

Slowly she managed to open her eyes and found incredibly dark hazel orbs staring at her from a face full of fierce features. Meeting Logan's gaze, Rogue let her lips curl into a semblance of a snarling smile as she pushed her hips sharply away from the wall, forcing him even deeper into her body and drawing yet another tortured growl from his parted lips.

God, feeling her thrust her hips out to meet him, feeling her muscles clenching around him, holding him tightly inside her... it was the most divine, most all-consuming feeling he'd ever experienced during sex. His eyes drifted down to her lips, curled up into a smile that was sexy as all hell and he found himself leaning his head down to take those lips between his teeth. At the last moment, common sense kicked in long enough for him to swerve his head and instead, he buried his teeth in the soft flesh at her neck. Could taste the slightest drop of coppery blood through the damp fabric, and heard her whimper half in pain, half in arousal. He ran an apologetic tongue over the bite mark, even as his hips began to thrust into her.

For the briefest of seconds, Rogue was afraid that Logan was going to kiss her but he suddenly dropped his head instead, his teeth clamping down on her roughly. She only felt the pain for a second before the moist heat of his tongue and the trust of his hips against hers drown it out. Rogue was panting heavily as he continued to push into her, his trusts becoming harder and faster as she worked to match them.

Pain and pleasure twined together in a mind-numbing mix as Logan's body slammed her back and head into the wall with each forceful thrust. Rogue had never been one to think much about sex but when she did she thought about slow, tender lovemaking. Now she realized that there was something to be said for pure carnal sex too.

He could feel her body shuddering every time he sank into her. The loud sound of her head impacting against the wall got through the haze of lust shrouding his mind and the part of him that could still care slid a gloved hand up behind her head, cradling it gently even as he slammed into her once more. Grinning against the succulent skin of her shoulder, he bit down hard again, holding her clenched in his teeth as he suddenly changed gears. The violent thrusts stopped, replaced by a slow, penetrating grind.

Smiling at the care he was taking to protect her head, she clenched her muscles around him even as his teeth bit down sharply on her shoulder and he jammed himself to the hilt once again. Rogue tried to shift with him but quickly found that she couldn't move as Logan's weight pinned her to the wall. Before she had time to question him, he moved against her, rolling his hips in a circular motion.

Her eyes rolling back into her head, Rogue slammed her head back into his hand as her entire body shuddered and she drew in a long, ragged moan of a breath. Groaning loudly at the exquisite pleasure, she sank her own teeth into her hand to keep from screaming his name.

Seeing Marie biting her own hand to keep from screaming sent a wicked thrill racing through him. With a glint in his eye, he pulled his hand from behind her head, and quickly grabbed hers - encircling her narrow wrists inside his larger grasp. Pulling her hands up over her head, he smiled at her from an inch away. In a low, growling voice, he whispered, "I like it when you make noise, Marie...", punctuating his words with another slow grind of his hips.

"GAWD!!" Rogue's earsplitting scream bounced off the walls and surely carried out into the hallway should there be anyone there to hear it. Releasing a series of sharp breaths through her nose, she bit down on her bottom lip to keep from repeating the cry. The determined look on Logan's face was almost frightening as he rubbed his pelvis hard against hers over and over again until she had to relinquish her lip before she bit through it. "LOGAN!! Uh... GAWD... ooooh..."

The only sounds filling the room had been the soft slap of flesh impacting flesh, the thump of bodies hitting the wall, the low moans of desire between panting breaths. When Marie's scream of pleasure tore the air in two, white heat ran through Logan's body like a brush fire. His hand tightened around her wrists, holding her body stretched against the wall, as his hoarse voice whispered in her ear. "That's it, Marie... Don't hold back, darlin'... go with it..." Even as he continued to mercilessly grind into her...

Despite Logan's encouragement to let loose, Rogue still fought to keep from crying out again, not because she didn't want to let him know what he was doing to her, but because she didn't want anyone else to hear. Once again her lower lip was sucked into her mouth, her teeth tearing into the tender flesh until she tasted blood. Finally releasing her ravaged lip, she tried a different tactic. Clapping her mouth shut as tightly as she could without too much pain, Rogue took in a deep lung full of air and held it. She had no idea that she was doing the worst possible thing at least not until she noticed the slow, determined grin grow on Logan's face.

The lack of oxygen made the intense pleasure almost unbearable as he pushed her toward a monumental climax. Logan continued the deliberate, unhurried grind, forcing his body even tighter against her, if that was possible. Within seconds it was too much and Rogue released the breath she'd been holding with a keening wail that made her first scream sound like a whisper.

Logan growled with primal satisfaction at this final acknowledgement of the true height of pleasure he was bringing her to, at her relinquishment of all reservation. Of all control... Her shuddering scream echoed in his ears, even as he buried his face in her neck again and began to increase the force and rhythm of his thrusts, driving her ever before him towards ultimate release.

Whimpering and moaning loudly, Rogue continued to vocalize her pleasure even as she was repeatedly slammed harder and harder against the wall. "Uh, Logan... Oh yeah..."

Fighting with all his willpower to hold back his own release, Logan tangled his fingers in Marie's hair and forced her to face him. Forced her glazed eyes to meet his own, as he whispered harshly, "That's it, baby.... Come for me... I want to see your face..."

Rogue was only able to meet his gaze for a brief moment before the intense pleasure of his actions forced her eyes to roll back into her head. Her eyes closed tightly and her mouth fell open as her body shook with a force she'd never imagined and another scream tore from her parted lips. Hissing in a sharp breath, she opened her mouth to speak but before any sound emerged, a knock on the door across the room drew her attention.

"Rogue," came the familiar and tightly concerned voice of one Scott Summers.

As her scream echoed in his ears, Logan gave up his own internal battle. Bringing both of his hands up to rest next to hers. Holding her wrists tightly wrapped in his hands, pinning them motionless to the wall, he felt the claws tear through his skin and bury themselves deeply in the wood. A loud growl ripped from his lungs, as wave after wave of mind-numb ecstasy flooded every one of his senses and his head fell down to rest against her heaving shoulder.

"Rogue, are you all right?" Scott demanded from the other side of the door, his voice shifting from concern to near panic.

Her body jerked wildly with the effects of the massive orgasm as Logan pinned her tightly against the wall and trembled with his own climax. The resounding growl and harsh noise of splintering wood only added to her pleasure, as did the slight twitch of his hips. At that moment, Rogue was beyond caring that Scott, and who knew whom else, was right outside her door. The only things that mattered were Logan and the pleasure they were sharing.

The pounding on the door increased proportional to the volume of Scottīs voice. "Rogue, open this door!"

His face pressed against the fabric covering Marie's shoulder, Logan let out a low, angry growl. He'd waited six long months for this night and considering the way his luck ran, it shouldn't have surprised him that the one-eyed wonder boy would go getting all paternal over the beautiful slip of a girl still shuddering beneath him. And he knew a large part of the anger surging through him was the after effect of letting his beast come so close to the surface. But damn it all if he didn't want to pin the interfering asshole up against the wall and tell him to mind his own business....

"Marie, I think you'd better answer him..." he managed to growl out, raising his head slightly to look at her.

Rogue managed to force her eyes open to meet Logan's glassy gaze but neither achieved anything more before a small detonation sounded behind them as the bedroom door exploded inward.

The sound of wood imploding into the room had Logan reacting instantly. He grabbed Marie, wrapping his arms protectively around her, as he felt splinters rain down on his bare back. As the shower of debris began to settle, he turned with a snarl, claws fully extended, to face a slack jawed Scott standing in the doorway.

"Are you trying to kill her, asshole?!"

The angry snarl erupted from the room and filled the hallway. Jean Grey quickly pushed her way passed an immobile Scott to help defuse the situation but stopped dead in her tracks at the sight before her. Her eyes widened and a soft gasp escaped her opened mouth as she took in Logan's nakedness and the state of Rogue's dress.

"What the hell are you doing to her?" Scott demanded having finally found his voice after seeing how Logan had had Rogue pinned to the wall when he entered.

From her position behind Logan, Rogue did her best to cover herself as she stepped to his side. "Ah'm fine, Scott," she stated softly, shifting her gaze between him and Jean.

Logan raised an eyebrow at the shocked look on Jean's face, just daring her to make something of his current state of undress. And then Scooter had the nerve to open his mouth and demand to know what was going on... He could feel the growl welling up from deep inside him, rage beginning to cloud his vision as the beast that still lurked close to the surface threatened to gain control again. He was vaguely aware of Marie coming forward to stand next to him, making placating noises to the couple confronting them. But all he could think was how dare they... How dare they interfere...

"It's none of your fucking business what we were doing, Cyke," he bit off the words, feeling himself begin to drop into an attack stance and hating it. Hating that the feral part of him could take over so easily. "Now why don't you take your wife, and get the hell out, before I help you out?"

"What is happen..." Storm's words died in mid-sentence as she made it far enough into the room to see the occupants.

"Oh my God!" Jubilee muttered appreciatively as she peeked around the weather goddess.

From behind the short Asian, the young Cajun took in the scene with narrowed red eyes, glaring at the older man. "Dis is NOT wha' Remy wanna see," the thief groaned shaking his head in disbelief.

Logan glared at the growing group of people crowding the doorway. The damn Cajun - the same one he'd found lurking in Marie's room when he first arrived - muttered something under his breath and that was it. The damn holding back his rage shattered into pieces and the growl he'd been suppressing thundered through the room.

"That's it!! Everyone out!! This is not some fucking peep show!! Out!!" he roared, as he began to stalk towards them, Marie's frantic hand on his arm doing little to slow him down.

The three women began to back away slowly, not so much out of fear - they all knew that Logan wouldn't really hurt them - but more out of respect from their friend who was obviously quite embarrassed to have half the mansion so deep in her personal business. The men on the other hand were a different story. Scott didn't move one way or the other while Remy was actually brave, well more likely stupid, enough to step forward, skirting around Jubilee and Storm until he was standing beside Scott.

The look of bitter contempt on the face of the young Cajun sent up red flags as far as Rogue was concerned. Logan was already not at all happy at being interrupted and the threatening glare Remy was tossing his way wasn't doing anything to calm him down.

With the women out of the picture, Logan focused on the two remaining 'threats'. One look at Scott and he wrote him off as the lesser of the two - his hand was nowhere near his visor and he didn't look dangerous, just outraged. But the thief... now that was just pissing him off. The snide look on the kid's face was more than he could bear, and another snarl of rage ripped the air.

"You want a piece of me, boy?" he growled, bringing his arms out to his sides, claws flashing in the dim light as he prepared to launch himself at his target.

Marie's soft eyes staring suddenly up at him brought Logan's forward motion to a screeching halt. The beast slid back down inside, at the soft, begging look he found there and his claws retracted with a sharp metallic sound. Then she was turning away from him and demanding that everyone leave. He continued to stare at the other man over her shoulder, as the Cajun bowed slightly from the waist, his eyes on Marie's face.

"Oui, chere, Remy leave you alone... for now..." he said softly, eyes sliding up to meet Logan's, a look of utter hatred in them. Another growl threatened to rise up from Logan's chest and he had to bite down to keep it from breaking loose. Then the thief was shoving past the others and out the door, leaving Marie to face them.

Rogue whipped around quickly, suddenly forgetting that she was naked for all intents and purposes and stalked after the tall Cajun. "Wait a minute, Remy," she shouted bringing the young man to an abrupt stop in the doorway just passed the rest of the group. Feeling the intent heat of Logan's gaze drilling into her back, Rogue waited for the thief to turn before she continued. "Look, Ah've told ya over anī over anī ya don' seems t' get it... Ah don' wan' ya, Remy. Ya'll leave me alone an' not jus' fer now! Ah don' wan' ya in this room again uninvited and that goes fer all a ya'll! Now get out and leave us alone!"

With a growing scowl but without further comment, the young Cajun turned again and left the room, followed closely by Jubilee and Storm. Jean shifted her gaze to her husband who was still fuming across the room, her eyes sweeping past Logan and Rogue. Scott's jaw was tightly clenched and she knew he was not at all happy about the obvious turn in the pair's relationship but it was clear from the rest of his expression that he knew there wasn't anything he could do about it.

The fearless leader of the X-Men continued to stare at Logan for another moment before he finally shifted his weight, turning to make his way from the room.

Logan couldn't prevent a low growl from rumbling up as he watched Scott finally follow his wife out of the room. The adrenaline was still pumping through his body at being brought to the brink of a fight with that damn Cajun kid, and he stood in the middle of the room, eyes focused on the gaping doorway, as he struggled to bring himself back from the edge of feral rage.

Marie stood fuming, watching as the rest of the group finally left through the splintered doorway. Her jaw tightly clenched in anger, Marie stormed across the room and stuck her head out into the hallway. "Ya Gawd damn, self-righteous bastard," she scream at Scott's retreating back. "Jus' leave us alone!"

Turning from the doorway with a quick spin, Marie closed her eyes and worked to control her harsh breathing, her chest heaving with adrenaline, frustration and anger.

Seeing how upset Marie was brought Logan back to himself with a snap. The beast let go and slid back down and he found himself staring at her face. At the way her brow furrowed in anger, the way her whole body trembled with the emotions that played across her features. Listened to the sound of her ragged breath, heard her accelerated heartbeat pounding in his ears like a drum...

Walking forward on silent feet, he reached up a hand to gently trace the line of her cheek. Wishing for the millionth time that it was his bare fingertips touching that porcelain smooth skin...

"Marie... darlin'... let it go. They're gone now..." His soft voice seemed to get through to her, and she opened her eyes to look up at him. He was surprised by the sight of unshed tears threatening to spill over. The rage that had threatened to turn him into the animal so many thought he was, died beneath the wave of tenderness that swept over him in that moment and he felt his own hand tremble ever so slightly against her cheek.

The feel of Logan's gloved hand against her cheek broke the dam on her emotions and she quickly averted her gaze, looking up at the ceiling to keep her tears from spilling over. "Why don' they understand, Logan?" she sobbed, wiping her nose on the back of her fabric protected hand. "Why can't they see that this is right, that it's what we want?"

In a second, Logan was reaching out and pulling Marie into his arms. Rocking her gently against his chest, he buried his face in her hair.

"Because they're blind... Because they're prejudiced... Because they think that I'm only in it for the sex and you're gonna wind up getting hurt..." His voice dropped a notch. "Because they care about you, Marie, and they're worried."

Pulling back slightly, Marie gazed up at him with watery eyes. "They jus' don't know ya like Ah do, Logan, if they did they'd know that ya'd never hurt me. They ain't gotta worry 'bout me, Ah'm old enough t' make mah own decisions and their opinions don't mean shit t' me. Yer the only one that matters, Logan," she said before turning her head to rest her hair protected cheek against his chest. "Yer all that Ah need, sugah."

A shiver of tenderness ran through him at her words, and his arms tightened around her. Almost crushing her to his chest as he buried his face in her hair, inhaling in deep, ragged breaths...

"Marie... darlin'... you have no idea how good it feels to hear you say that..." She started to pull back a little at his words, but he pinned her to him. "No, let me finish. It means more than anything in the world to me, Marie, but... I don't... I've been a loner all my life. What I can remember of it, anyway. And I've gotten by fine living that way. But I don't want that for you, Marie. I don't want you to cut yourself off from people who love and care about you just because of me. I couldn't bear to be responsible for that, darlin'... God, I want you more than anything... Just wrap my arms around you and never let go... But I don't want to ruin the life you could have, Marie..." His voice had softened until finally breaking off into silence. A silence that scraped across his nerves like a razor as he waited for her response. Waited to see if his words had made her think twice about getting involved with him. Words he had hated with all his heart to speak but had to. Had to at least give her that choice...

Marie jerked away from him sharply, ripping herself from his embrace as she backpedaled several feet. Silently she stared into Logan's confused face, her own expression contorted with confusion as well as pain and anger. Backing away again as Logan moved forward, softly speaking her name, Rogue shook her head her eyes hardening further.

"No," she retorted harshly as she continued to allude him. "Them are pretty words, Logan, but what are ya really sayin'?" Rogue demanded as tears gathered in her eyes and finally overflowed. "What, ya fucked the untouchable girl an' now ya're leavin'?"


Marie's words cut deeper than anything he'd ever felt before, the phantom pain of his nightmares couldn't even hold a candle to what he felt now. He'd thought she'd just been upset at what he'd said. But this... what she'd said... how she'd somehow gotten what he'd said all twisted up in her head... It hurt.

His hands clenched and unclenched into fists, the claws sliding out again before he realized it and snapped them back in. All while he continued to stare open mouthed at her.

"Marie... darlin'...." he began, his pain and rage choking his voice, until he had to cough and start over. "Marie, I don't know why the hell you'd think something like that, but I didn't come all the way back here for a quick fuck." He could hear bitterness beginning to creep into his words, but he didn't stop. "I could've had that back up in Canada and not frozen my ass off on a damn motorcycle. Could've gone to the nearest bar and found a warm, willing body to spend the night with." His voice was dropping dangerously low and he began to stalk slowly after her, circling one another around the room. "But I came back. I came back because I love you. I came back because I wanted to be with you. I came back because I thought you wanted to be with me. I said what I did because I would've hated myself if I didn't offer you that choice, not because I wanted an easy out. What the hell do I have to do to get that through your head?"

As soon as the words had left her mouth, Rogue could see the flash of pain tear across Logan's face, settling heavily in his eyes. She started to tremble uncontrollably at the intense despair in his voice as he tried to respond. Her eyes widening at not only his words but also at the menacing clench of his jaw as he pursued her.

"Logan," she began weakly, her eyes brimming with tears at the pain she'd caused him, "Ah'm... Ah'm so sorry," she sobbed, her body wracked with terrible shudders.

Rogue stopped her backward motion, trembling fiercely, tears streaming down her face. "Oh Gawd..." she cried covering her face with her hands to block out the pained look in Logan's eyes before she turned her back to him.

The moment she started to cry, all the rage just washed away. He stared at her heaving shoulders for a long moment, as the tension bled out of his own muscles. Smelling the salty tang of her tears in the air, he felt his own pain soften into tender concern. In a few short steps, he was standing behind her, reaching out a hand to gently rest on her back.

"Marie... darlin'... Don't be sorry... I don't know why you thought that, but... it really doesn't matter. I love you, and I'm not going anywhere..."

Wiping at her tears, Marie was about to turn to face him when a loud gasp sounded from the demolished doorway behind them. Rogue spun around quickly, leaning around Logan to take a look.

A stunned Kitty stood staring at Logan's naked backside while an obviously concerned Bobby started forward. "Are you all right, Rogue?"

Marie's eyes flicked to the man in front of her for a moment as she shifted a little further behind him. "Ah'm fine, Bobby."

He'd been so intent on calming Marie down, on getting her to stop the crying that felt like it was tearing away at his insides, he hadn't smelt them. Hadn't even realized they were there until Marie was whirling and staring at something behind him, eyes wide. And then he heard Ice-Boy's voice....

Before he could stop it, a laugh had worked its way up from his chest and came out his mouth in a loud bark. Marie glanced up at him quickly, in surprise. He just shook his head, a small smile on his face.

"Beginning to feel like something in a sideshow at a carnival..." he muttered under his breath. Turning his head, he glared over his shoulder at the two dumbfounded teens standing in the doorway. "Don't you have somewhere more important to be right now?"

With a defiant look at the older and far more dangerous, not to mention naked, man in front of him, Bobby took another couple of steps into the room. "What's going on, Rogue?" the teen asked obviously concerned by the scene he and Kitty had happened upon. Kitty meanwhile was clearly in shock as she continued to stare openly at Logan.

"Nothin' ya need t' worry 'bout, Bobby," Rogue tried to assure him as she worked to stay blocked behind Logan. "Ever'thin's okay... really."

"Rogue..." that was as far as Bobby got before Logan cut him off.

That was it. He'd had just about all he was willing to take. Time for the twenty questions and free peep show to end...

"Bobby, right?" Logan growled as he turned and began to stalk towards the teen. Who simply stared up into his enraged face and nodded mutely. "OK, listen up, Bobby, cause I'm only gonna say it once. Marie is fine. You and your friend here," he motioned with his head towards where Kitty stood immobile, "are intruding. So, if you're through sticking your nose in where it's not wanted.... GET THE FUCK OUT!!" His voice had risen from its initial low growl into a wall-shaking roar that drained the blood from the much younger man's face.

Kitty's expression of shock staring at Logan's naked back was nothing compared to the awe that spread across her features as he turned around. The teenage girl gaped openly at the perfect physique of the man before her, completely unaware of his tirade at Bobby until she caught the tilt of Logan's head in her direction and finally focused on his booming voice. Shaking herself physically to clear her mind, Kitty spared a glance at Rogue, her eyes widening once again at the state of her dress, or lack there of.

While Kitty was pulling herself together, Bobby was close to shitting his pants thanks to an extremely irritated Wolverine stalking him slowly across the room. The young man was completely overcome with fear and could barely make his legs carry him backward in the direction of safety.

"Logan!" Rogue called sharply knowing that was the only way to get through to the man past the beast.

Rapidly losing what little patience he'd had to begin with, and dangerously close to losing complete control, Logan ground to a halt when he heard Marie's voice. Eyes still glaring at the trembling young man before him. Nostrils flared wide to catch the overpowering scent of terror heavy on the still air...

"What?" he managed to growl out, his voice, low and rough, with barely a shred of humanity left in it.

Rogue could tell by his tone that the situation was on the verge of becoming violent and she knew that Bobby didn't stand a chance. "LOGAN!" she shouted, punctuating his name with a damn good imitation of the growl he'd just produced. As soon as Logan turned to look at her, Rogue locked eyes with Kitty, "Y'all go on now," she ordered. "Get Bobby outta here."

Finally at least somewhat coherent now, Kitty moved forward quickly and grabbed Bobby's arm, pulling him back into the hallway before they took off at a swift clip.

He stared at Marie's face as she told the other two to leave. Stared at it and fought to get past the red haze that threatened to cloud his vision. Stood there, staring at her, his chest heaving as his nostrils flared with each ragged breath. Hands clenching and unclenching against the almost unbearable urge to release his claws. Watched from beneath hooded lids as Marie slowly walked towards him.

Walking with steady, measured steps, Rogue carefully approached him, making sure not to make any sudden movements. She stopped within inches of him and slowly brought her right hand up, pressing the thin fabric that covered her flesh to his hairy cheek. Rogue lifted her eyes until she looked directly into Logan's and offered him a small, soothing smile. "Maybe we oughta move t' a room with a door," she suggested with a quick quirk of her eyebrow.



Logan closed his eyes, leaning into the soft sensation of the smooth silk against his bare skin. Felt the warmth from her palm soaking through the fabric, and let it wash away the rage inside him. Let it take away all the anger that had built up in the past several moments... As his breathing grew calmer and he could trust himself to speak again, his eyes slid open to meet Marie's. The look on her face made his breath quicken again - but for entirely different reasons. His lips curled up into a grin and he lifted a leather-clad finger to slowly caress her lips.

"Hell, Marie - right now, I'd even consider the damn bathroom, so long as it has a lock on the door..."

An innocently seductive little smile played across Rogue's face at Logan's words and playful expression. She arched a delicate eyebrow and looked up at him from beneath her lashes. "Well yeah mah bathroom has a lock but what're we gonna do in there? Ah's thinkin' more long the lines a yer bedroom."

Logan stilled, the grin fading from his face, to be replaced by a look of surprise. He stared at Marie for a long moment, before finally finding his voice. His words were hesitant, barely audible.

"My room? They kept a room for me?"

"Course they kep' a room fer ya, Logan," Rogue assure him, "this is yer home, same as mine." Noticing the disbelieving expression on his face, her forehead wrinkled in confusion. "Wha's wrong, sugah?"

He shook his head, his mind still trying to grasp what he'd heard. Trying to comprehend the meaning behind it. There was a strange, unfamiliar tightening in his chest and he shook his head more vigorously.

"Nothing, Marie. Nothing's... wrong. I just never thought... I mean..." His words trailed off and his eyes fell from hers to the hands at his side, clenching and unclenching into fists against the feeling inside he couldn't name.

The concern on Rogue's features increased exponentially, her frown broadening. "Somethin's wrong, Logan ... what is it?" she asked softly, her lightly covered hand gently stroking his rugged cheek.

Despite the concern he could hear in her voice, he kept his eyes tightly focused on his own hands as he replied in a low murmur.

"I've never had a... home, Marie. Not one that I can remember. I know Chuck said I was welcome to stay here, but I never figured... I mean, I was gone for six months, I thought they'd give it away to some kid that needed it. I never thought they'd hold it for me... That they expected me to come back."

Her concern subsiding slightly with Logan's confession, Rogue let a small smile play at the corners of her mouth as she shifted her hand on his face until she could lift his chin enough for him to meet her gaze. "The professor knew ya's comin' back, Logan," she assured him.

Suddenly Rogue's face grew serious and she dropped her eyes briefly before meeting his gaze again. "Sides, Ah wouldn' a let 'em give it away... Ya made me a promise t' come back an' Ah knew ya would ... eventually."

The look in her eyes, the love and faith that were so plain to see, so pure and so strong as she said those words - it filled in the empty spots deep inside that Logan had long since thought dead. It made him feel whole. More of a man, than the beast he'd resigned himself to being. And to think, he'd actually waited six months to come back to this...

He pulled Marie to him, holding her tightly against his chest as he gently kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah, took me long enough, darlin', but once I make a promise, I keep it."

This time as Logan pulled her into an embrace; Rogue didn't flinch or try to pull away. Instead she quickly turned her head so her long hair would protect his bare chest from the exposed skin of her face. It hadn't taken more than a couple of hours for her to become accustom to Logan's propensity for surprise hugs.

Wrapping her arms around his back, Rogue sighed contentedly. She'd never felt more loved or complete or happy than at that moment, standing there in Logan's arms. They remained that way for what seemed like several minutes, but was probably less than one, just holding each other before the light caresses began. Rogue's breath caught in her throat with a small moan as her body once again began to respond to Logan's and it wasn't long before she felt his response through the thin nylon separating them.

"So ... um ... which is it gonna be, Logan, bathroom ... or bedroom?" she asked with a voice husky and low.

His eyebrow rose at her question, a grin spreading across his face.

"Temptingly close as the bathroom is, I think a bedroom would be better." His voice was a deep growl as he buried his face in her hair and inhaled deeply. Letting the scent of her and her renewed arousal wash over him, fueling his own... One hand drifted down her back, in soft, slow strokes until it came to rest on her hip. He could feel the heat of her breath against his chest, through the curtain of her hair, and the anger of moments ago became a distant memory beneath the wave of desire he could feel spreading through him.

Despite the incredible feelings that Logan's touch was producing in her, Rogue reluctantly pulled back from the embrace. Looking up with a seductive grin at the growl he released upon their separation, she winked at him.

"Are ya plannin' on gettin' there t'night," she started in a teasing tone, "an' if so are ya plannin' on puttin' somethin' on fer the walk? Ah thought ya's tired a showin' ever'body ever'thin' ya got." Rogue's grin increased and she raised a delicate brow as looked pointed down at Logan's increasing hard-on, "An' right now ya got a awful lot."

Not needing to follow the path of her eyes to know what his body was already doing, Logan let out a loud laugh.

"Can't help it, darlin' - it's all in the DNA. And this is definitely one of the positive bonuses to having a healing factor like mine," he grinned wolfishly back at her. "But I'll tell you this much - I'm not looking forward to trying to get those jeans back on..."

Rogue's grin slid slowly into a seductive smile as she first batted her eyelashes then wiggled her brows. "Well thereīs always the bathroom, sugah," she drawled sexily giving him a wink.

Feeling the surge of lust rush through him with her words, with that god damn accent turning him inside out, Logan let out a low growl.

"You keep this up, Marie, we'll be lucky to even make it to the bathroom..."

Reaching out with her right hand, Rogue let her fingers just barely touch Logan's chest. Arching her right eyebrow in an imitation of him, she skimmed her fingertips ever so lightly down his torso to his hip, careful to avoid his ever-growing erection.


"Don't matter t' me, sugah, so long as Ah get lucky," Rogue returned once again batting her lashes.

Her fingertips felt like they were leaving a trail of electrical shocks across his skin. The scent of her was growing heavier in the air and his head felt like it was beginning to spin. Judgement, concern, rational thought - all these were rapidly getting lost by the wayside as his eyes traced a slow path down her body and back up again. Taking a quick step towards her, he pulled her roughly to him and laid his lips against the hair covering her ear. Let a few panting breaths skim across the delicate skin there before he growled low into her ear.

"The wall's beginning to look better and better... although if they came back, I don't think that Cyke would stop at blasting just a door this time..."

Rogue sighed, her breath catching in her throat as Logan pulled her tightly against him. She shivered as the hot air from his mouth tickled her through the thick hair covering the side of her face. The growl that came next did things to her that she couldn't even begin to describe and the seductive smile returned to her face at his words.

"There's only two thin's ya gotta worry 'bout comin' right now, Logan," Rogue drawled lightly, "an' they're both gonna come right here if ya don't do somethin' soon."

With a growl that was all animal and nothing human, Logan lifted Marie off her feet. She let out a startled gasp, her legs rising instinctively to wrap around his waist, her arms tightening around his neck. His lips locked on the fabric covering her shoulder and he began to kiss and nibble at it, even as he carried her towards the bathroom door.

Once inside, he kicked the door shut behind him and leaned Marie against the rich, dark mahogany wood. His mouth laying a path of searing kisses along the line of her shoulder and down to the hollow of her neck.

Up against the wall had been great and Rogue was certain that the door would be just as good but she had other ideas. Trying to keep her wits about her as Logan ground his pelvis into hers, she gathered up her formidable strength and pushed away from the wall.

Logan's head came up immediately, a questioning look on his face as he staggered backward, struggling to steady himself and still maintain her added weight. Rogue met his gaze squarely, giving him a commanding look.

"Sit," she demanded sharply, jerking against him again, leaving him stumbling toward the toilet.

With a roaring sound growing in his ears, and his breath coming fast and harsh, echoing off the tiled walls, he stumbled backwards to the toilet. Sat down and raised a questioning eyebrow at Marie.

"Ah wanna try somethin' new, sugah," she winked at him in response to his non-verbal question as she shifted slightly on his lap, careful of the hole in the crotch of her pantyhose.

A slow grin spread across his face in reply.

"Ain't got anything against something new, darlin'. What'd you have in mind?" he asked, voice low and rough as he leaned back on the toilet to rest against the cool porcelain tank. The sensation and the pressure of her moving against his aching groin was almost enough to drive him to distraction, but the seductive look on her face had him enthralled.

"Only thin' Ah had in mind was a change a position," Rogue informed him with an innocent smile. "Ya're the one with all the experience here, 'member?"

In an instant her innocent, schoolgirl expression was once again replaced by that of a seductive vixen. "What're ya gonna teach me now, Logan?"

"Gonna teach you how to scream, baby..." he growled, lifting his hand to gently lay a finger at the base of her neck. As her eyes locked on his, he slowly began to drag his finger down the center of her body. Her breathing grew ragged as his path took him ever further downwards - between her breasts, across the flat plane of her stomach, to hesitate at the juncture of her thighs. Raising his left eyebrow, he gave her a wicked grin as he pressed his finger against her damp folds, eliciting a low moan and shudder from the woman straddling him. With a low chuckle, he slipped his finger inside of her.

Rogue's eyes fell shut and her head lolled back with a loud sigh as Logan's leather-clad finger slid into her wet opening. "Ah like the lesson so far, sugah," she managed to moan out softly as his hand stroked her slowly.

As her hips began to rock in time with Logan's actions, Rogue spread her hands across the incredible expanse of his chest. Her left hand strayed to his side to tickle and tease his ribs playfully while her right continued down his torso and slowly curled around his engorged cock. She had to smile as Logan's eyes rolled back in his head and his hand still against her flesh at the intimate touch of her thinly covered hand.

The moment she touched him, the whole world narrowed down to where silk embraced warm flesh. He lost himself in the sensation, eyes closing, body arching involuntarily against the feel of her hand surrounding him. A low growl of pleasure rumbled up from his chest and he opened darkening eyes to stare at the vision before him.

Marie's face was flushed. Her eyelids drooping with desire, a smile gracing her lips. He growled again, leaning in until his mouth hovered bare inches from her neck. Flicked out his tongue to dampen the scarf that covered her lethal skin and then drew back to blow softly across the wet fabric. His hand resuming it's rhythm between her trembling legs.

The feel of Logan's warm, wet tongue through the skimpy fabric covering her neck was stimulating enough but when the cool rush of air hit her, she couldn't help but shiver, a low groan issuing from her slightly parted lips.

"Logan," Rogue sighed his name as the movement of his hand finally continued. It was a bit of a challenge to keep herself from being distracted enough by his caresses to keep the pumping of her hand steady. "Oh, Logan... Aw, Gawd ... please..."

Hearing her moaning his name sent another thrill racing through him and he growled against her neck.

"What, darlin'? What do you want..." he whispered, the low thrum of his voice making his lips vibrate as he continued to kiss and bite her neck.

Rogue shivered and moaned at the vibration from Logan's growl and words, not to mention the incredible sensation his hand was producing. His words were almost lost on her but a well-timed bite brought her around.

"Ah wan' you, Logan," she purred in a throaty voice as she reached over his shoulder toward the medicine cabinet. His eyes questioningly followed her movement, his brow arching in a harsh expression as she pulled a strip of condoms from behind the mirrored door.

Smiling seductively at the pissed look on his face, Rogue tore off the first foil square in the string and ripped it open. She slid it on him slowly before increasing the pressure on his swollen cock. "Ah wan' this."

He groaned aloud at her words. And then, suddenly, she was reaching behind him and pulling a strip of condoms out of the cabinet. Feeling suddenly, irrationally jealous and wondering just why the hell she was keeping condoms handy, he opened his mouth to demand an answer. Only to bite down hard on his own lip to keep from sinking his teeth into her shoulder when she rolled the condom down his hard length and her hand squeezed him.

Without a word, he slid his hand out from between her legs and grasped her waist with both hands. Sweat slicked biceps bulging and glistening underneath the soft florescent lighting of the bathroom; he lifted Marie from his lap and held her above him for a long moment. Slowly sliding the tip of his erection across her damp center. Eliciting a long ragged moan in response.

Whimpering loudly at Logan's teasing, Rogue started to squirm in his hands. "Please, Logan," she demanded raggedly.

His lips twitched up into a grin and he lifted his face from her neck to whisper in her ear.

"All you had to do was ask, darlin'..." His words trailed off as he slowly lowered Marie onto him. He failed to hold back the low moan that fell from his lips at feeling her tight, wet heat surrounding him, and held her still as he let the sensation wash through him. Turned his head to stare deeply into the dark, chocolate eyes that were inches from his face, drinking in every emotion he could see there. His nostrils flaring to take in the scent of her...

A satisfied moan rolled from Rogue's throat as Logan slowly entered her, a moan that become a frustrated growl when he halted her descent. "Logan," she whined, once again twisting in his grip, hoping to prompt him onward. "More," she breathed loudly, her voice shaking with a mixture of want and need, desire and lust. "Ah wan' more, sugah..."

A rough, animal growl tore from his lips at her words, at the feeling of her writhing on his lap like that. Her sweet, sweet voice in his ear begging for more... He lifted her again, until he was barely still inside of her, then slowly lowered her back down. She let out another ragged moan and arched against him, hands digging into his shoulders. Once again fully inside of her, he began to rock his hips as he pulled her down against him with each movement. The pleasure rolling through him was exquisite and his breathing grew harsher, quicker as he buried his face in her neck.

"God, darlin'... You feel so good..."

Almost immediately Rogue was panting from the effects of Logan's efforts. Her hands tightened on his shoulders, her fingernails gouging his skin even through the protective material covering her hands.

"Oooh," she moaned at near ear-splitting levels as he continued to pull her sharply down onto him. "Aw ... oh Gawd... Harder, Logan!" she shouted breathlessly.

Her words shattered the careful control he'd been trying to maintain. Locking his lips against the fabric covering her neck, he began to suckle and bite at it feverishly. Drowning his own moans as his hands brought her down harder against him, the rhythm of his hips growing faster, rougher.

A sharp hiss escaped between clenched teeth as she was slammed down on him the first time. After a few more powerful thrusts, she became accustomed to the difference. She was quickly distracted by the muffled groans coming from Logan and a mischievous grin spread across her features.

Bracing herself against his shoulders, Rogue pushed back until his mouth fell away from her neck, the buffer keeping his cries from echoing in the small, tiled room. Immediately she was rewarded with a loud moan but it was nothing compared to the sound that ripped from his mouth when she slowly clenched her inner muscles around him at the end of a thrust.

"Which a us is gonna be screamin' now, sugah?"

All thought, all reason, everything rational went out the window. He was vaguely aware of his own rising voice repeating her name over and over, only to break again into wordless moans with the sensation of her clamping down around him.

"Marie...oh god, Marie... that's it... oh Jesus...." He could feel his body beginning to shudder and twitch, threatening to fly apart in the face of overwhelming ecstasy and, once again, he pulled his hands away from her hips. Grabbed the bar on the shower door with one hand and placed the other flat on the countertop, knuckles turning white with the effort to keep the claws in, to hold on just a little bit longer...

"Come on, sugah," Rogue panted between various whimpers and moans, clenching him from the inside even as she continued the hard and fast thrusts that he'd begun.

Spurred on by Logan's cries of passion, increasing in volume by the minute, Rogue maintained the arm's length distance between them. Her fingers dug into his flexed shoulders, heavily massaging the tense muscles, all the while alternating between watching his face contort in pleasure and staring into droopy but passion filled eyes.

Almost in the next second, Rogue's vision started to fade to white and her body spasmed wildly, a scream loud enough to wake the dead tearing from her throat. Through the heavy haze of her orgasm, she was vaguely aware of Logan's body going rigid beneath her, a howling scream joining hers in the tiny confines of the bathroom.

His orgasm ripped through him with all the force of a hurricane and he felt the claws tear through the skin of his clenched fists, the pain buried beneath the waves of pleasure crashing over him. With what felt like a Herculean effort, he snapped the claws back in and wrapped his arms around Marie's still shaking body. Brushed his lips across hers fleetingly, pulling away before her gift could have the chance to register the bare touch, and pressed his sweaty face to her neck. Struggled to get his pounding heart and aching lungs to cooperate enough to form words...

"God damn, Marie... It's never... This was... God, darlin', you're amazing..."

The touch, however brief, of Logan's lips to hers robbed Rogue of what little air was in her lungs and threatened to steal her consciousness as well. Her eyes widened in surprise and she suddenly loved him all the more for the loving if foolhardy show of affection.

It was a moment before she could focus on what he was saying and a minute more before she could respond. "Ah love ya so much, Logan," she stated breathlessly wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him close, careful of her exposed face.

He nuzzled her neck through the hair and the scarf that draped it, one hand stroking her back while the other arm rested loosely around her waist.

"Love you too, darlin'... I may not remember much about my life, but I know I've never said those words to anyone else but you..." He planted another kiss on her shoulder and then leaned back in the embrace, staring softly into her warm eyes. Traced the line of her face with his hand and said, "Think maybe we oughta go find that room now?"

Hearing him say it, even after everything that had happened, made Rogue want to cry ... tears of joy, yes, but tears just the same. It was almost overwhelming when combined with the soft look of love in those amazing hazel eyes of his. Closing her eyes briefly, she turned her face into the hand at her cheek and sighed at the feel of soft leather. Her eyes opened again at the question, a small smile playing across her lips.

"Sounds like a good idea t' me, sugah," Rogue agreed as she started to rise up on legs still weak from release. She stumbled slightly but Logan's strong hands helped to steady her until she regained her balance.

Chewing lightly on her lower lip but still managing to grin past it, she moved back slightly to give him room to stand. "We might need these," she announced suggestively, reaching out and wrapping her slim fingers around the remaining strip of condoms she'd discarded on the counter.

Logan laughed out loud, shaking his head as he stood. Stretching his back and cracking his neck to the side to relieve the lingering tenseness in his muscles, he cocked an eyebrow at her.

"You keep this up, darlin', you ain't gonna be able to walk tomorrow..." he said, laughing low in his throat.

"That's jus' fine by me, sugah," Rogue drawled in a honey tone as she turned to look at him. "Ah wadn't plannin' on gettin' outta bed t'morrow anyhow." With several sharp lifts of her eyebrows and a seductively sweet smile, she pivoted on her heel and reached for the doorknob behind her.

In two quick steps, Logan was wrapping his arms around her waist, pressing up against the length of her body. Leaning down next to her ear, his voice rumbled in a low growl as he drew his hand slowly down her side to rest on her hip.

"I have no complaints about that plan..." His hot breath stirred the hair covering Marie's ear and he heard a low whimper pass her lips. With a ragged laugh, he suddenly released her and stepped back. "After you, darlin'..."

With a quick grin over her shoulder, Rogue opened the bathroom door and moved back into the bedroom. For the first time she really noticed the appearance of the room. The door, or most of it, lay in splinters on the floor thanks to Scott's impatience. Logan's clothes were scattered in a definite path from the door to the bed. The bed itself was a sight with it's rumpled blankets, torn mattress and destroyed headboard. Then of course there were the multiple holes in the wall...

Trying to stifle a rising giggle, she paused beside Logan's abandoned jeans and squatted down stiffly to pick them up. Rising again she held them out, a playful smile pulling at her lips. "Ya think ya can get these on now?"

Grabbing the jeans from Marie's hand with a mock growl, Logan yanked them on quickly and then straightened. Looked around the room for a long moment, taking in the damage, before he turned back to Marie with a wry grin on his face.

"You think Chuck can convince his insurance company that it was a localized hurricane that caused all this?"

Rogue laughed aloud at that. "Somehow Ah don' think so. Ah'm thinkin' 'long the lines a the professor expectin' that hurricane t' repair it's own damage."

Standing only a few feet away, Rogue raked her eyes down Logan's still bare chest and sighed softly at the vision. Ignoring her own state of nakedness, she turned toward the door, a sudden idea flashing into her head. Turning back to look at her lover, she grinned. "Are ya ready t' move on?"

Logan groaned at the thought of having to repair the damages himself, but shrugged it off. Hell, it was more than worth it, all things considered....

He raised an eyebrow at the grin on Marie's face and laughed. "Aren't you forgetting something, darlin'?" he said, motioning to her barely concealed body with a wave of his hand.

Her smirk never wavering, Rogue reached behind her and grabbed Logan's ragged leather jacket off the back of the chair. With precise movements she pulled it on, clenching the two front halves together with one hand as she pursed her lips.

"Will tha' work fer ya, sugah," she asked in a sexy whisper. At his mute nod, Rogue set her plan in motion. "Good, then ... catch me if ya can," she goaded before turning abruptly and bolting out the destroyed doorway and down the hall toward the stairs.

Still feeling like a deer caught in the headlights at the sight of her wrapped up in his leather jacket and not much else, it took a moment for what she'd said to actually sink in. By that time, Marie was out the door and halfway down the hall. Logan bit off a curse with a feral grin and took off after her.