[Reviews - 1] Printer
Logan is in California and finds out some things are stranger than being a mutant. Crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel the Series.
Categories: X1
Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Sounds That Move (WIP)
Chapters: 1
Word count: 3580 - Hits: 1520
Complete?: Yes - Published: 04/20/2008 - Last Updated: 04/20/2008
Story Notes:
In my little world Angel episode #9 (Hero) never happened. Buffy and Willow are doing the college thing, the Initiative went kablooie, there is no Tara, Riley and Angel haven't met. Everyone here has seen X-Men the movie right? Cream or Eric Clapton own the song Strange Brew. Well, Ephiney has decided to cure my writer's block by issuing me a challenge. I have to write twenty short stories post X-Men The Movie based on the twenty songs she burned on to her CD from Napster, in the first person from Logan's point of view. And they have to interconnect. If I fail, I have to do her German 2 homework for a month. Fortunately I get to make any suitable ones crossovers. (picture a very evil grin plastering itself across my face at this point). I get a week for each story. Points: 1. Someone has to play or sing the song. Not Logan. 2. Logan/Rogue shippy. 3. Someone has to bring up the phrase "jailbait."

1. Strange Brew by Mac Xavier [Reviews - 1] star star star star star (3580 words)