Story Notes:
I got inspired and I have no idea how this is going to come out so bear with me... Just a short little blurb that was stuck in my head...
I should have known better then pick up this magazine. The huge white letters on the cover were a dead giveaway that I didn't really need to read it, but here I am reading it anyway. BE AN AMAZING KISSER - Our sensuous smooches, including Heavenly Hummingbird, will make him addicted to your lips. I could have just walked away, but my curiosity got the better of me and here I am reading an article that will never have any relevance in my life. It's sorta like a car wreck. I just can't look away. In a very perverse place in my mind I want to know these things. I want to imagine these things.

The Naughty Nibble
Use your teeth on every part of your guy's highly bitable bod and you'll discover a new meaning of animal passion. Plant your lips under his earlobe, and as you work your way down his neck, gently take your partner's flesh between your front teeth, tug just a fraction if an inch, then release. While this might strike you as a bit ferocious, keep in mind that 80% of people say receiving a mischievous nip drives them wild
.

Is it wrong that I can vividly picture Logan underneath me as I do this to him. I know I shouldn't dwell on these thoughts, but my mind has a will of it's own and even expands on the idea. To really be able to do this with Logan I think I would have to make sure he is tied down, I wouldn't want him interfering with what I am doing to him. I tremble just thinking about him like that. All that power under my control. I try to imagine the look on his face, the way I know he would be straining against his bonds as I tempt and tease him.

The Passion Pant
This necking number will literally take his breath away. Seal your lips with your lover's so there are no holes where air can leak out, then open your mouth and inhale deeply. Keep the exchange slow, so your coaxing rather then forcing the air from his lungs. Since you'll need his cooperation to make it work, fill him in before hand on your pucker-up plans. Once you've breathed in fully, reverse this vampirish effect by gently blowing into his mouth
.

My mind automatically jumped to Scott when I read this. There's just something about his calm, cool exterior. I would love to rattle him, make him give into his baser instincts. Plus, there has to be some serious trust in this to make it work. It's something I envy when I watch him and Jean. Sometimes I think about him trusting me like that, looking at me like that, touching my like that, well, you get the idea. He's just that white knight type of guy that every girl fantasizes about.

The Hot-and-Cold Canoodle
After finishing dinner with your date, propose a nightcap of ice cream and coffee at your place. This hot/cold combo sets that stage for on of the most exhilarating mouth-shagging moves around. Start by sipping some of your heated drink, let the liquid warm your mouth, then lean in and plant a red-hot French kiss on your honey. While he's catching his breath, take a mouthful of ice cream, cool your kisser down, and repeat the pucker
.

Bobby. What I wouldn't give to be able to do this with Bobby. I think the hot part of that kiss would especially drive him wild. I know if I could make things so cold all the time being made hot like that would be amazing. I would kiss his whole body with my mouth all heated up. I would really like to give new meaning to the term meltdown.

There are more types of kisses in the magazine, but I think that if I don't stop now I am just going to die of frustration. I mean, reading them does have a purpose. It fuels my fantasies and since that is all that I have I might as well have them as detailed as possible, right? I'm never going to be able to kiss anyone like this magazine says, but that doesn't mean that I can't have an active fantasy life imagining it, right?

I think that might be why Jubilee leaves these things out. It's not like we talk about the lack of contact I get, but she knows. Hell, everyone knows. I've actually had a few people extol the merits of masturbation without actually saying it would probably be the only way for me to get any satisfaction, so to speak, anyway. Maybe they're right. Now I have three great fantasies to fall back on depending on my mood. Life could be worse, I suppose..