Author's Chapter Notes:
SMUT Chapter, we need a break and this is it, have fun with them because they certainly are!
Feeling his blood pressure rise as he thought about her asleep in his bed, remembering her scent on the sheets, feeling her curves under the soft shirt. Without him realising what he was doing, he ran back to his room, flying past windows, eating up the distance between them both. Eager to get back to her to feel her in his arms to feel her warmth against him, passing her old room he caught Damask’s scent. Making him hard instantly and slowing his pace as he caught her moans coming through the door. Scenting her excitement and the sounds of breathing he knew that she wasn’t alone, she’d found her lover, her protector and he was glad it wasn’t him. Feeling restricted in his clothes, their touch irritating his skin he moved onto his own room, where she was waiting for him. Catching his reflection he saw the animal surface and smiled at its familiar face.

Opening the door quietly he slipped into the room, the light from the window was enough to illuminate the scene in front of him. She was laid in and out of the sheets, her thigh wrapped over the knot of sheets. His nose full of her scent, her sex warm and sweet. Quickly removing all the clothes that had seemed so restrictive and painful a moment before he walked over to the bed. Seeing her naked skin move in his bed, watching as she shifted position sheets moving away from her body revealing more of her. A growl forced its way out of his throat and he saw her eyelids flutter, she’d heard him but she hadn’t woken.

Picking up the torn silk shirt his hands moved towards her body, using it as a shield; running the smooth silk over her skin, feeling his erection twitch as she moaned and moved under his hand. Letting his hand explore her warmth, while watching her writhe under his grip, scenting her excitement as it built. Hearing her mouth his name as she fought her way out of sleep and into the feelings that were building in her.

Ripping off a sleeve, fingers found her, the softness of the shirt mirrored by her own skin, watching as her back arched when he stroked her clit. Eyes opened by the soft pressure on her centre, finding him knelt over her naked, eyes ablaze with the need of her. Snaking her arms around his neck bringing him down to her mouth, losing herself in his kiss as his fingers worked on her through the silk. “Logan,” her voice was low and sleepy but mixed with sex making her already deep accent thicker, like molasses in winter. Sweet and dark just like her.

Growling he shifted himself so he was positioned over her, the animal shining out of him, making his movements jerky trying to keep it under control. Feeling his grip on her hips through the shirt, hard and tight, pulling her into position, barely containing himself. Moving her hips upward to him was all the consent the animal needed, letting himself go he lifted her hips toward his and plunged into her. Screwing her eyes shut she tried to concentrate on moving her gift away from her hips, from the body that was bringing so much pleasure to hers.

Heat and tight softness enveloped him as dove into her, letting the animal free, tasting her skin as he bit into her shoulder. Feeling blood well up into his mouth sending the animal into further frenzy, fucking her harder listening as she shouted his name as she clung onto his back. His own hands digging into the mattress under them, feeling her legs wrap around him bringing his crushing weight down on her. Smothering her completely with his own body, feeling her mind explode in his as she came, building his own excitement as she nipped his skin with her teeth. Settling on his neck, biting down as hard as she could, hearing him growl with pleasure as he sped up his own strokes as he neared his own climax. Licking the wound he’d made on her tasting copper, his tongue finding her mouth, mixing their tastes with each others. Fingers gripping the soft bed as he came, his claws firing into it as he peaked, back arched and body tense as he filled her with himself. Feeling her body receive all of him, every nerve, every fibre of him and still want more. Sharing minds for a moment he saw himself through her eyes, his body transformed into an animal and her desire for him to always be this way.

Pulling his claws back out he moved up and away from her skin, knowing how much it took to control her power. Marie lay there silent and smiling, her own hands running up and down her skin, making him wish he could touch her like that, without her having to concentrate on what she was doing. He knew it wouldn’t be long but it was too long right now and he let out a low growl making her understand how he felt. Smiling she opened her eyes and pierced him straight through with her gaze. “What’s wrong? You still hungry?” Her hands still moving over her naked skin, roving over her breasts, teasing the nipples hard watching as his eyes devoured her every movement.
“For you, always.” His voice thick and deep, the animal still in control wanting him to take her again, to flip her over and fuck her hard.

Watching as her fingers slid into her own warmth, making her body shudder with pleasure as she played with herself. Watching her skin flush as she brought herself to climax again, flooding the room with her scent destroying the last of his restraint; snarling he threw her over onto her knees. Pulling her hips towards his, winding his fingers in her hair tracing the malen streak that her touch with death had given her.

Supporting himself over her, so hardly any of her skin touched his, using the shirt to hold her stomach he entered her again. Hearing her moan as he stretched her open, feeling his balls brush against her lips, tightening his grip in her hair and pulling her head back toward his mouth. “You're mine, as long as you live, you're mine.” Feeling the animal within him speak its need, Marie bucked her hips backward making him grunt with pleasure. Going slow at first making each movement count, using the friction of his movements to excite her further. Holding her tightly under him as he arched himself over her, supporting himself with one hand dug into the bed. Feeling himself sliding deeper with each movement, falling into her warmth, held tight in her grip as he moved faster.

Hearing a rumble leaving his chest through his teeth, bestial almost as he slid into his rhythm, hearing her small whimpers as he pushed deeper into her. Her arms pushed her body up off the bed, supporting her weight freeing his silken hand. Sliding it down between her legs, feeling her body twitch with its softness as it reached her sex, touching her gently with silk fingers, watching as she flushed again. Scenting her explosion of pheromone as she climaxed again on his hand, feeling the waves of contractions on his erection making him growl from his balls.

Speeding up his own peak, her contractions around his shaft pleasurable beyond measure, finding himself trying to concentrate on something else, not to peak too soon. It was hopeless, she had him right where she wanted him and she knew it. Grinding her hips into his feeling her shift into the leader now, moving herself against him as he stayed still, allowing her to fuck him. Sensing his closeness she shifted her hips down allowing him deeper into her, his hand still playing with her clit, her own hands gripping the bed. Feeling himself rising he wound up a notch, pulling her head back as far as he dared, leaning his body over hers, her ear next to his mouth as he came into her.

Growling her name with the last of his breath, leaving him feeling empty but filled with warmth and hope with love for her. Supporting their combined weights he shifted her gently to the side, still inside her and feeling her gripping him tightly almost comforting in her intimate embrace. Gently running his fingertips down the skin of her back and watching her shudder and move, almost as slowly he withdrew from her and felt her longing for him to return, to feel the connection between them again. To feel complete, bonded, whole.

Using the silk as a glove tracing her soft rounded form feeling so unique, that she was his alone and he was hers. That nothing could break this bond between them, not now, not ever. Seeing her flesh begin to goose he pulled the old sheet over to keep her warm, her eyes meeting his as he brought the sheet up and over the wound he’d made. “Did I hurt you?” His fingers tracing the small bite mark on her shoulder through the sheet, fear clouding his own eyes as he thought about her reaction. Her gaze was steady clear, no fear, no shadows no doubts lay in their green depths.
“No you didn’t hurt me, you’d never hurt me.” Smiling at her words he hugged her body through the sheet, bringing her close to his weight and warmth, feeling her snuggle down into him making him smile as she kissed his chest lightly. “You were right though, sleeping isn’t possible when your around,” moving her hips into his as she snuggled down.
“Any more of that and I’ll call you wanton.” Laughing she answered.
“Yeah and your complaining?”
“No, just that it’s been a long day and twice is all your going to get for now. You’ll have to wait till later for more.”

He could hear her thinking, working out something, pondering. “Before you ask it was six and it was before you were born. That was a long time ago and I’m not sure I’d be upto it.”
“You sure?” As she wiggled her hips deeper into his and feeling his reaction to her.
“I’m tired Marie and you want the best of me don’t you?”
“Yes.”
“Then let me get some sleep before I have to start work on the new course tomorrow.” Snuggling once, she settled against him. He could finally close his eyes without seeing her bent over in front of him. Maybe he could’ve just once more but she’d have been useless in the morning, too sore to move and a grin that even Cyc couldn’t have soured. Smiling he pulled her a little closer into his arms and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of her and a summer afternoon with nothing to do.