The thoughts didn’t get any further because Marie’s scent wafted toward him closely followed by her soft footfalls. Turning to see her walk toward him, still dressed in the soft leather trousers and jerkin her face smiling as she realised he’d seen her approach. The swing to her walk becoming more pronounced as she got closer, dropping herself next to him on the large sofa. Her eyes catching the firelight making them glisten with a heat he hoped was partly his fault.

Opening up his arm for her, she instantly snuggled down into his grip, her head resting against his neck. Her hand losing itself in his shirts as she moved herself closer, needing his touch, his solid form against hers. The sound of her contented sigh enough to tell him this was what she’d needed from him for some time. Letting his own arm drop over her shoulder gripping her to him tightly, breathing her into himself and feeling his control slipping the longer she stayed next to him.
Her entire body was warm, sending him into a kind of fugue, a bliss he didn’t want to question just continue. His hand stroking her covered back, the leather supple and soft as he touched her gently her soft breathing calm and settled. Feeling his own heartbeat speed as he caught her scent change from calm to excited, feeling her hips shift towards him unconsciously. Listening to her breathe his name across his skin, the tone husky, deep and straight out of the dreams he’d tried to deny he’d ever had. Turning to look at her and seeing her shining at him, showing him everything he’d tried to ignore. Lips plumped by her desire for his touch on her, the light in her eyes burning just for him.

He snapped, diving for her lips he hoped she’d had the sense to reapply whatever had been covering her lips earlier. Tasting the sweetness of it as she wrapped herself around him, straddling his hips with her own taut body. Her frame shuddering with effort to keep herself controlled as they lost themselves in each other unaware of the blank eyed stare watching from the blackened picture window. A cracked smile fading into the cold leaf strewn breeze until there was nothing left but the fading pattern of a hand on the frost covered glass.

She was acting on impulse; she’d been going to talk to him about Jubilee but when she’d seen him sat in front of the fire all thoughts of conversation left her mind. He reminded her of a large predator resting, just waiting for dinner to walk by and inside she was willing to let him bite her. Keeping her smile as she saw him notice her, swinging herself unconsciously as she walked the last few feet before throwing herself down next to him. She hadn’t done this for weeks, he’d avoided her attempts at touch but after tonight, she didn’t think he’d run from her.

Wrapping himself around her shoulders as she snuggled down into his warmth, her own hand slipping inside his shirts feeling his muscle bunch under finger tips. Turning into him she felt his hand drop to her back and slowly circle, the sensation of his touch through the thin leather making her goose. “Logan,” her voice was shaky and deep full of emotions she’d hoped to keep to herself. When she’d risked a look at him, her eyes had read everything inside them knowing after tonight everything would be different. She was still legally a minor but the things she’d been through made the law seem ridiculous.
The kiss was unexpected but it only took her a second to react to it, pulling herself over his lap, legs astride his hips body shaking with effort to keep herself under control. Knowing Logan wanted her, needed her as much as she’d needed him, her hands lost in his hair as she shuddered above his body. Finally breaking the kiss when the blue black stars were exploding behind her eyes, telling her to breathe. The look in his eyes all fire, all Logan and all *hers*, his hands were resting on her back feeling her every breath as she struggled to keep herself controlled. This was the most touch she’d ever had, ever since the train when he’d held her to him and on top of Liberty where the touch had been one of desperation and pain. Here it was need and she had to be careful she could kill him if he touched uncovered skin.

Looking at him in the darkened room, she could see his conscience trying to work out what the hell he’d gotten himself into. She was too young by his standards she’d had him in her head she knew he had difficulty taking what he wanted from her. He didn’t want to hurt her, licking her lips and feeling the gloss still there she decided to make her own point. Nuzzling the side of his broad neck, using her teeth to graze the skin under his ear as she moved herself down into him. Her breath whispering her need to him in whimpers as she shifted her weight onto him, tightening her grip on his thighs with her own. Hands lost in his hair as she felt his body respond to her, the hands dropping to her hips pulling her tight to him rubbing her heat against him. Her chest brushing against his the soft leather becoming uncomfortable against her nipples as they hardened under the covering. Her movements sending a wave of heated scent right into his face, her open necked tunic sending a wash of her need straight into him. Listening to his growl rise as he gripped her tight to his iron hard erection, grinding her against him seeing his eyes darken as he read the message her body was telling him.

Lost, he was lost drowning in her scent, her body, her need for him. He could ask her to do anything and she’d do it, his mind instantly throwing images to colour the thought. Feeling her body responding to his touch as he pushed upward with his hips into her heat, listening to her heartbeat speeding as she began to chase the feelings coursing through her body. Snatching a look at her dilated pupils flushed skin and open mouth before pulling a hand round to open her jerkin. The zip quickly unfastened and her skin pale beneath the dark brown of the leather, her breath in his ear whispering her need for his touch on her skin. Moving her backward a little forcing her to sit on him, scenting her dampness as it wafted up to him as he fought to get his gloves out. He’d taken a pair with him just in case, thin calf leather, soft as skin, snatching them out and pulling them on quickly. Feeling Marie sliding herself against him making it hard to concentrate on anything but her hips, her own small hands lost in his shoulders and neck as he reached out to grasp the white breast underneath the soft leather.
Watching her arch into the touch, pressing herself against him one of her own hands slipping off his shoulder down his own chest, watching the delicate nylon clad fingers slide between them. The first touch of her hand on him electric, grabbing her hair and pulling her lips to his as he pushed toward her palm. He needed to be in her, he wanted to fuck her, ride her until she was spent, her own excitement upped a notch as she touched him, feeling him grow under her hand.

Moving her hand away replacing it with his own this time her body was the focus of his attention. The thin leather stretched tight across her he could feel all of her, the dampness reaching him through the thin leather of his own gloves. Sliding an inch of claw out he slit the seam carefully, flooding the room with her scent, their body heat sending it straight to his nose making him growl with it’s strength. Quickly releasing his own belt and buttons, hearing Marie’s heart quicken as she realised what was coming. Releasing her from his kiss to see want lodged in her expression, she needed him, wanted him and she’d take nothing else but this.

Gripping her hips tight he moved her over his freed erection, sliding her down until she could feel the heat of him resting against the opening to her body. Her hands clenching and releasing in his shirts, not daring to move unless he moved her, eyes blazing calling him to take her, to move into her, to take what was his by rights. Knowing that this would change everything and not caring what the rest of the world thinks, he *owned* her, had done since he picked her up. He waited until she spoke, “Please.” The tone all need, all desire for his touch, for his mark on her, for him to be inside her, to finish the claim he had on her heart.

Slowly he eased her down, watching her for discomfort for pain, seeing nothing but desire in her gaze. The slide of her tight wet heat around him making his grip bruising in its strength, his eyes locked into hers bringing her into a deep kiss as he filled her entirely. Her short moan of discomfort lost in his throat as he began to shift her hips, bucking his own to push deeper into her. Letting her lips go as he moved one hand away from her hip to her breast, the soft leather brushing the soft skin making it rise and pucker quickly. Wetting the soft leather and rubbing it against her aroused nipple seeing her clouded eyes watching him. Her own nylon covered hands moving his hand away replacing it with her own as she opened the jerkin fully, revealing her alabaster skin to his view. Taking her own pleasure in hand as he moved under her, his free hand making for the tied front of her trousers. Undoing the laces quickly, freeing more of her deadly skin to his view and slipping a damp finger through her dark soft curls to the entrance of her. Watching her rise as he found her clit, hard and raised, brushing the small nub delicately as he guided her movements on his erection buried deep inside her.

They didn’t speak; they didn’t need to everything that was needing to be said was being said by touch, caress and sight. Nothing mattered but this, he’d lost he knew that and he was wondering if the battle had even been worth the effort. Marie was writhing across his hips her sweat beading on her back as she fought to come on him. Knowing he wouldn’t be far behind her when she did, seeing her fully alive for the first time since Liberty Island. Her breathing coming fast and heavy now as he circled her clit, brushing the proud nub softly, making her arch into his thrusts under her. Their silence almost strange until the realisation of the privacy, the intimacy that they were sharing with each other.

Words hold no meaning here, only touch and scent, her throat constricting as her body began to spasm around him. Her small hands gripping his shirts tight, the seams beginning to complain as she pulled herself down hard as the wave of endorphins hit her system. The silent cry coming from her throat as she arched her back and pulled him as deep as she could into her body. Feeling wave after wave of heat flow through her skin, lighting it up with each pass, bonded to him, locked to his flesh as sure as the metal on his bones. Locking onto his own gaze and hearing his ground out words as he shifted her still, “Mine, you’re mine.”

Hearing the words the smile she’d been holding back erupted over her face, dropping her head back showing him her throat. Submission, his dominance over her assured by her actions, feeling his own movements gaining urgency as he held her hips tight to his own. Losing all control as he pulsed into her body, biting her naked shoulder, the draw of her mutation slow as she picked up his thoughts filtering through to her as he convulsed into her sex. A picture of them both wrapped up in each other, clothed mostly apart from a few strategic holes. A darkness in Logan’s eyes that rose as they fucked each other, seeing him lose control, biting her, marking her, bruising her pale skin with his own strength. Dominating her entirely until she was spent under him, a look of satisfaction on his face and a heat lodged in his gaze. One she’d seen before, on the train when he’d realised whom Magneto had really come for. Yet this was different, the gaze was for her about her, knowing it as possession pure and simple, he owned her.
Pushing his mouth away from her skin Marie saw his gaze clear and his body recover from the small drain she’d taken from him. He was still solid inside her; both of them tired from the effort of finally releasing the tension they’d both felt for the other.

Logan took the two edges of her jerkin and drew her zipper back up, covering her skin before pulling her close, burying his head in her covered chest and breathing her in. His hands wrapped around her waist and shoulders, holding her tight to him, his words clear even through the leather.
“Your mine Marie, always have been. When I go in spring, you’re coming with me. Chuck can argue with thin air because you’re going whether he likes it or not. That’s all there is to it.” He pulled back so she could see his face and he was wondering if she’d put up a fight about this, about wanting to stay here. Yet, the look in her eye told him everything he needed to know she would go with him and damn what everyone else thought. Bending her head, she kissed him lightly, sealing the decision. Smiling she hugged herself to him, feeling the slide of his still rigid erection inside her, sensing the twitch from him as she moved. “You sore?” Shaking her head Marie pulled her internal muscles a little and smiled at the response, she got as he growled and pulled her down into him again.
“Hungry?” Her voice quiet and soft in the fire lit room, filled with promise of the night ahead of them.
“You have no idea darlin’.” Shifting herself across him and feeling the girth of him grow inside her, turning her head to the clock on the wall and reading the numbers. Coming back to see a dark light shining in Logan’s gaze, a smile on his face as he pushed off the sofa making her wrap herself around him quickly. Walking with her toward the large glass doors that led to the gardens, the autumn cold already making her shiver.
“Outside?” Logan nodded and unlocked the doors letting them swing wide before going through them. His words making her smile as they walked across the lawns toward the forest, “Always liked picnics. Besides you can make as much noise as you want out here.” He squeezed her breast quickly making her gasp with the strength of the grip and the depth of the excitement it built in her. Smiling he took her away into the coloured forest to find her wilderness with him.

The doors were wide open; a small breeze picked up and blew into the warm room. A scent of dust and age followed the breeze, touching the things on display, a scattering of white flowed into the house, and like blossom on the wind, it wound its way through the nooks and crannies. Finding pockets and purses gloves and coats depositing itself where the owner would find it. A sweet corruption following the breeze filling the halls with the scent of dying roses. Music odd and lilting flowed with it, winding into dreams and nightmares, telling of adventure and the never-ending road. Of half remembered dreams and memories, of hopes dashed and destroyed, of lives lived without passion or joy, a funeral dirge played on harmonia and barrel organ.

Finally leaving when every room had been touched, a fine layer of dust covering everything, a red dust from the desert. Pulling the doors together as it left, no sign of it’s appearance being left behind apart from the night terrors and moans of restless sleepers. Winding back to its owner, dark eyed and terrible resting under the trees above the Carnival, the hat laid on the frost-laden grass for it to wind into. When all was as it should be he picked up the hat and replaced it on his head, sure of the next harvest that was coming as sure as the sun would rise. Smiling a dead eyed smile Mr Dark went to get things ready, if all went well he’d be leaving with more attractions than he came with.

Ororo was nearly asleep when the scent of the desert reached her, filling her room with the half remembered animals and people she’d left behind. Dressed in her nightgown Ororo pushed herself up off her bed, eyes scanning the familiar objects in her room. Seeing nothing unusual, until her eyes landed on her dresser, the mirror above reflecting another room, another time, one she only remembered in half awake dreams and nightmares, the old cinema and the man without little fingers on both hands. He was staring out at her from the mirror, his visage the same as the one she’d seen when she’d been six, the hair hidden under a dirty cap, his eyes half blind and teeth rotten. His rich timbre echoed through her mind as she looked at the vision, watched it fade to the rock pictures that had covered the old rock shelter behind the cinema. “Su-Bwha, the walker before the wind. The Gatherer of Souls.” The mirror world faded away slowly, the last image a stick figure with knives for fingers and a mouth full of needle teeth. The room felt warm but a shudder ran down Ororo’s body as she gripped the cover tight over herself. Feeling the words the old Sangoma had told her reach deep within her and trigger something from her past, something she’d hoped to forget. Her own mouth dry as she spoke the name, as if her mouth had already filled with the desert, “Su-Bwha, the Dust Devil.”
Reaching over to her nightstand Ororo opened the draw and pulled out the small little cotton bag she’d put away since coming here. Superstition had told her to keep it and it had been a struggle to forget it was there, Charles had tried to calm her fears when she’d first come here. Showing her the reality between superstition and fact, but as her hand closed around the small cotton bag, she felt the strength of her beliefs flood through her. The small wooden item inside felt warm to her touch, her fingers tracing every familiar line. The little baboon sat waiting on a stool, it’s face calm and sure it’s hands holding a stick and knife.

Remembering the day the old Sangoma had come to her village, he’d given her the small fetish, she’d been twelve and her powers had just started to come forward. A bringer of rain in the desert was a powerful thing and he’d given her the little baboon the same day he’d seen her turn a sandstorm away. His words echoing down toward her now, ringing in her blood and making her fear for tomorrow. “You’ve made an enemy girl, Su-Bwha comes for his pound of flesh and you’ve turned him aside. He won’t forget you and one day he will come for you, take away what you hold close, eat what you’ve birthed, and destroy what you’ve built. Su-Bwha devours everything in his path, but with him,” the small wooden toy held in his fingers catching the last light of the day. “He can be made to stand still for a moment, only then can you defeat him.” His clouded cataract eyes had pierced her own making her feel the power within his stare, shuddering with the force of his blind gaze. “Remember girl, a goddess is only as powerful as her belief.” After that he’d wandered back into the desert, back to the cinema where no-one went anymore, back to his shelter covered in paintings that no one knew the meaning of anymore.
Turning the little wooden figure in her fingers Ororo held the piece close to her chest as she laid back down to sleep. Knowing it would keep the bad dreams at bay, ever watching ever vigilant and patiently waiting to trap the enemy stalking her.
Reflected in the mirror across from her bed the breeze blew through, it’s form being shown for a moment, a flash of steel and needle teeth before fading into nothing.