Story Notes:
This was the result of a discussion on my LJ (by discussion I mean me grumbling *g*) It was scribbled out in about 20 mins, written on the back of a map whilst I was waiting in the car for my bf's train to come in. See? That's what people do when they wait for trains. They get bored and write snarky smut in their car LMAO!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am the narrator. I describe a situation with lyrical grace, and the characters do as I say. For example... Wolverine slammed the door behind him as he strode into his room and growled at no one in particular, 'where are my fucking cigars?'

Logan: *Slam* "Where are my fuckin' cigars?"

Like so.

A simple concept I think you'll find.

It was a quiet kind of day. The summer air was thick and hot, leaving most people either in the pool, or under the heavy shade of the trees outside. Cold drink and ice cream were the order of the day. And those that did not venture out of doors, sat in the blissful cool darkness of their air conditioned rooms. Like Wolverine.

Wolverine was not in the mood for company however, hence the scowl that crossed his face when knock interrupted his brooding silence.


Logan: *scowl* "What d'ya want?"

The door swung open to reveal Rogue, arms folded across her chest, and a scowl to mirror his own.

Wolverine sighed reluctantly. He liked the kid. Ok, he liked his peace and quiet more... but in this case it was no reason to be nasty.


Logan: "What's up?"

Rogue: "It's too goddamn hot!"

Logan: "Aint arguing with you there darlin'. Aint much I can do about it though."

In response Rogue rolled her eyes...

Rogue: "Whatever."

...before pushing past him into his room and flopping out backwards on his bed, arms and legs spread-eagled to get the maximum exposure to the pathetically tiny bit of breeze that gently huffed in from the wide open window.

Logan frowned at the sight before him.


Logan: "Listen kid, my bed's for two things. Me sleeping, and sex. You aint me so the sleeping part's out, and if you aint here for the sex? Then I suggest you get the hell out."

Rogue pulled herself upright and pouted.

Rogue: "Make love to me Logan."

Logan raised his eyebrow at her impetuous request, desire already kindling in his eyes...

Logan: "Make what?"

*Coughs subtly* DESIRE already kindling in his eyes...?

Logan: "Make what? What is this? Fuckin' Dallas? Where's the plot? The build up?"

DESIRE? KINDLING?... that's better.

Logan: *grumbles*

*rolls eyes* You get sex.

Logan: *thoughtful* "...I see your point."

Right. Where was I...? ...desire already kindling in his eyes... Logan swooped down to kiss Rogue passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths, as their clothes were hastily shed.

Logan: *muffled* "Yeah. Ok. I can do this. Mmm, you taste good. Let me just...hang on a second... I'm just... nearly..."

Hastily? Hastily shed their clothes?

Rogue: "What are you doing, sugar?"

Logan: "I'm just...fuckit...trying to unclasp...your...goddamn bra..."

Anytime today...

Logan: "I'm fucking GETTING TO IT! It aint easy with all the freakin' layers and shit OW! Dammit! Stubbed my fuckin' toe as well."

He pulled his shirt over his head, to reveal his toned torso, the afternoon light glancing of the hard muscles of his abdomen.

Logan: "That I can do."

When he breathed, heavy with excitement, his shoulders rose and fell like a Greek God's. His chest covered with a fine layer of hair that arrowed downwards like an untold promise.

Logan: "Hell yeah!"

Then lastly, he unbuckled his enormous belt buckle to reveal his throbbing manhood.

Logan: WTF?

Rogue: *stifles giggle*

Logan: "My... what?"

AHEM... revealed his throbbing manhood.

Logan: "I don't even know what the fuck that is."

*Ignores* Wolverine gave Rogue a rakish look as she swooned at the sight of him, his fingers already delving lower to find her secret place. Then he swooped down on the bed and impaled her with a swift thrust.

Rogue: *choking on laughter*

Logan: "You have got to be kidding me. Right?"

Look. Just have sex. Ok? Shag. Hump. Whatever. Stop ruining my mighty prose.

Logan: *rolls eyes* "Fine."

They both cried out in ecstasy...

Logan: "Fuck yeah!"

...as the tension mounted, and his thrusting grew more and more frantic...

Rogue: "Oh yeah. Yeah sugar. Like that."

...but Wolverine felt a special bond with Rogue. This wasn't just sex. This was so much more than that. He paused, face mere inches above her own, to declare his undying love.

Logan: *grunt grunt grunt*

He paused?

Logan: *grunt grunt grunt grunt*

*grits teeth* HELLO? ...he PAUSED. HELLO? We need some lengthy discussion about undying love here? How you'll still respect her in the morning. How she's the only one for you for ever and ever and ever. Or not. Fine. Whatever.

Heathens.

Despite the statistical unlikeliness, they both came together in an explosion of fireworks. The end. Goodbye.


Logan: *grunt grunt grunt...*