Story Notes:
"Speach"
'Thoughts'
Logan lay in bed, bored out of his mind and afraid to go back to sleep. It was approximately 2:30 am and he had been awakened an hour or so ago by strange and horrible nightmares. Nightmares of being strapped to an operating table, fully awake, and being cut open by sadistic scientists. Of struggling to breathe while trapped in a tank full of water. Of running for dear life through miles and miles of snow; naked, alone, terrified.

He was about to go out for a jog to calm his nerves - the others weren’t back yet, but he figured he could leave the kids for half an hour - but as he got out of bed, his super senses caught the sound of someone coming down the hall and stopping outside his door, and the air carried the scent of tears. A quick sniff revealed that the person on the other side of the door was Marie, and she was very upset.

When he opened the door, he ushered her inside and shut the door. “Hey, Marie. What’s wrong?” he asked as sat her down on the bed and got down on one knee beside her, his voice uncharacteristically gentle – like the way he stroked her hair as he spoke. He tried to get her to look him in the eye but she refused, choosing instead to look at her hands as she shook. Her fear was evident even to those without his senses, and it killed him to think of someone hurting his girl. ‘Wait a minute. When did I start referring to Marie as my girl?’

“It’s...I just -” she tried but faltered, turning away from him and he thought for a second it was him she was afraid of. But when their eyes met for a brief moment, he saw in hers that she feared if she told him he might see her as weak.

“It’s okay, just breathe. Try again when you’re ready.” he told her as his fingertips brushed back her soft, curly hair. “You know you can tell me anything; no-matter what.”He assured her, desperately hoping he could get her to open up to him. “I promise.” And this time she looked right into his eyes as fresh tears fell. He wiped them away with calloused but gentle fingers as he said the last part.

“Bobby and I had a fight and he dumped me.” Marie sobbed as she told Logan of the argument, but he had calmed her considerably by the time she reached the end of her story. “So he said that I had to choose between the two of you. I told him to go to hell, and he said made a huge mistake and a guy like you would get bored with me after a while. Then you’d leave and I’d have no one.”

“Well, you know I’m not going anywhere, right?” he asked and pulled her into a hug she eagerly returned. “And as for that other stuff; did you tell him it’s not like that? – not that he deserves an explanation or anything.” He smelled her hair as he spoke, and a big part of him wished it was like that. ‘He can’t handle a girl like her. If she was mine, I’d show her exactly how it’s supposed to feel.’

“You’re right: he doesn’t deserve an explanation. I told him he just lost the best thing that’ll ever happen to him. Then I walked out and let him stew.” Logan smiled into her neck before pulling back to look her in the eye once more.

“That’s my girl.” he told her and begun stroking her cheek again.

“Damn skippy.” She replied and they shared a smile. After a moment, Logan slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to Marie’s so softly she wasn’t even sure he had. Then she felt his tongue graze her lower lip and she understood he was requesting entrance. She gave it to him without question, and responded to his kiss while wrapping her arms around his neck.

Logan took the lead, kissing Marie tenderly. Minutes passed before they broke apart for breath. With his hands on her hips, Logan moved between her knees and pulled Marie to him, their bodies moulding together as he kissed her again. Her hands came down to his broad chest, then travelled around his waist and underneath the hem of his wife beater. His strong hands moved up her back to the straps of her camisole, his fingers sweeping them off her shoulders. Logan broke the kiss again to trail his lips to her neck and shoulders, undoing the knot on her pyjama pants.

“Logan.” Marie moaned when Logan’s teeth scraped her sensitive skin. He sucked at the same spot and pulled her tighter to him, making her to moan again. His hand then snaked into her pyjamas and he began to rub her through her panties. Marie bit her lip to stop herself from crying out at Logan’s firm touch and moved her hips against the thumb stroking her. Logan’s assault on her neck had grown more and more intense, and Marie felt like if she didn’t have Logan inside her, she would explode.

He caught her scent and stopped kissing her to look at her when he spoke. “Are you sure you want this?” he asked with hope in his voice and his eyes.

His thumb still circled her clit, and all of a sudden she was coming. “Oh, God, Logan!” she cried, grabbing his wrist and thrusting her hips against his hand.

“Is that a yes?” he asked with a cocky grin as she came down. She smiled and answered him with a kiss. He smiled and lifted her, removing her pyjamas and panties and then laying her down on the bed. She watched him as he stripped himself of his wife beater then his boxers, and she bit her lip when she saw the size of his semi-hard shaft. He watched her watch him and when their eyes met again, he climbed onto the bed and covered her body with his own. “One last chance.” he told her, giving her an out if she wanted it. He knew she was a virgin and he didn’t want her to regret later what she thought she wanted now.

Her only response was to pull him down for another kiss and thrust her hips upward, then separated her knees and brought them up around his waist. He deepened the kiss and stroked her hip, urgent to be inside her. Logan was fully hard now and began inching into Marie, never breaking the kiss. She moaned into Logan’s mouth and thrust her hips up to meet his. Logan gasped at the feeling of being sheathed in Marie after a month of fantasizing about it. “God, Marie. You feel so good.” he told her and began pumping into her in a steady rhythm. “You’re so sweet, so wet.” He lowered his head to bite and suck on her neck again. There was no pain for her only the feeling of being safe and loved.

“Logan, I’ve wanted this for a long time.” Marie panted in his ear and ran her hands up and down his muscled back. Logan captured her hands then and pulled out of her, turning her over.

“Since I met you.” He explained as he eased back into her pussy. He whispered into her hair, riding her harder and faster with each passing minute. Logan had one hand on her hip steady her, and his other arm was wrapped around her shoulders anchoring her to him.

After ten or fifteen minutes, he was pounding into her like a man possessed. They were both lost in the sensations, immersed in each other. Logan was almost there, but he wanted Marie to come with him. He slid the hand on her hip underneath her and started massaging her clit with strong fingers. When she began to moan and writhe beneath him, Logan set to work on her neck with his teeth. Still pummelling her tender cunt, he sniffed her skin and could tell she was nearing her release. He started rubbing her clit harder, and his thrusts became almost uncontrolled in their urgency.

“Logan!” Marie all but screamed as the sensations overtook her.

“Not anymore.” was roughly ground into her neck, each syllable punctuated by a sharp thrust, and it dawned on her that she was no longer in bed with Logan; this was the Wolverine. The man she was now with was more animal that man and a part of Marie revelled in the danger Wolverine represented.

“I can smell how close you are.” He whispered in her ear, his ministrations becoming increasingly wild.

“Oh, God. Wolverine, please don’t stop.” Marie moaned into the pillow as she danced on the edge of oblivion.

“Come for me.” The command was a deep growl in her hair and she complied fervently. They fell over the edge together and when she came down, it was Logan who gently pulled out of her and turned her over to look at him. “Feel better?” he asked sincerely while bringing the duvet up to cover them both, then embracing her in arms of steel. They now lay facing each other, arms and legs tangled together.

“I feel incredible.” She told him and he kissed the tip of her nose before she buried her face in his neck. Logan had to admit he liked snuggling; or at least, he liked snuggling with Marie. She smelled fresh and pure. She smelled like home and he knew from the beginning that they belonged to each other.

“I love you.” He said after a few moments of silence and she raised her head, a huge smile plastered on her face. “I love everything about you.” He finished and kissed her lips chastely.

“I love you too.” and he kissed her again, this time deeply and. They fell asleep wrapped in each other’s arms and awoke the same way; ready to face whatever the day would throw at them.

THE END