Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING! EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 PLEASE SCRAM! THANKS! Also this is a super corney chapter and I promise my writing style will change with further chapters.
I walk back down the long corridor past the offices of the people who conduct the “experiments”. The eeriness of the hall-way always seems to make my skin crawl involuntary. There are two people in one of the offices to my right and with the door cracked open just a little I can hear their elevated voices. I notice one of them to be my father and the other to be Striker, a balding silver haired man who was to over weight for his own good.

“You can’t just give someone like her away! If the finale tests don’t go through with both subjects then she will be a nice back up! Giving her to Creed and Magneto will only cause us more problems in the end!” I heard Striker yell at my father. I’ve stopped by now, curiosity getting the better of me. I’m leaning against the side of the door listening in to the conversation with rapt attention.

“Yes but they are offering a large amount of money for her! If we sell her to them then we will have enough money to further our research and we won’t have to have a ‘nice back up’!” My father yelled back to him.

What are they talking about selling her? They can’t mean me can they? I mean I’ve heard rumors lately. But rumors are just that rumors. Right?

“I know Nathanial but we could use Rogue ourselves,” Striker tells my father in a last attempt to change his mind, however as I continue to listen I hear him say in an almost defeated voice, “when does she leave?”

“In two days, they will come pick her up after she has had her dinner with her pets, she has grown too attached to them. Anyways, this way we can conduct the finale experiments on our subjects before they go completely insane,” Sinister concludes and I in complete shock run back down to the cells to tell Logan.

Fear grips my heart at my unwanted discovery as I race back down that green tinted corridor. I turn a quick left towards the cells and with a panting breath I open his door with force. All I can do at this point is run and throw myself against him as I start to cry into his shoulder.

“Hey kid what’s wrong,” he asks me as he pulls me from his shoulder. Bewilderment is clear on his face as he looks into my sobbing one.

Oh God the rumors are true! I can’t believe I was foolish enough to believe this would-could last forever.

“They…they, I’ve been sold!” I nearly scream at him and once again start to sob hysterically into my hands.

“What!? When?” Logan says as he makes me look at him, shaking me slightly to grab my attention back to the present.

“I was going back up to my room and as I was passing my fathers office I heard him arguing with Striker about me,” I pause and let another sob rack my body, “they’ve sold me to this guy named Creed and Magneto so that they can further their experiments with you and Slim!” I spat out as if it was a bad taste lingering in my mouth. I can’t stop crying by this point and all Logan can do is just hold me closer till my bawling ceases.

“It’s okay, everything will be fine, trust me,” he tells me in an almost mumbling sort of way as he rocks me like he did before.

This is the ‘just in case’ I was talking about, them taking me away from him. I can’t just let them rot here today as I get carted off to somewhere unknown.

“I’m getting you and Slim out of here tomorrow,” I state to him as I pull myself away from him. A somber face now masking the downtrodden child I was only moments ago.

“Don’t kid your self kid,” He tells me with a grunt as a hand runs across his stubble face.

“No, I can and I’ve already been sold so they can’t touch me. I…I know this guy, I heard Father talking about him awhile back. He’s a mutant rights activist. He said something about how he was trying to uncover mutant genetic labs across the county. It was on the news a couple of weeks back too,” I yammer on as I start to pace an idea starting to form in the forefront of my mind.

“Anyways, I got curious you know. So I…I uh did a bit of hacking and found out how to contact him,” I finish telling him as I turn to look at him. The look he gives me makes me want to cry all over again.

“Kid I ain’t leaving you, not now, not ever,” I just look at him and give him a sad smile. He doesn’t understand and that’s okay.

“You don’t understand Logan, by the time he gets here I will be gone,” I can’t stand that look any longer. Then I stand up abruptly to leave to go back to my room, to call Xavier and tell him to come and get Slim and Logan. To save the only two people I will ever love.

But Logan apparently doesn’t see my great plan like I do as he grabs my hand and pulls me back to him. My body is flush against his, breathing heavily, from the sudden events or just his large body I am unaware at this point. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly as if this will be the last time, the feeling of loss quickly comes upon me. I know his eyes are shut as he returns the hug and whispers in my ear.

“I guess the conditions have changed kid, so before….before anything happens, I just want you to know that I do love you, and don’t you forget it.” I choke back a wanting sob.

“Never Logan, never,” I tell him truthfully and I kiss him as hard and as passionately as I can. He sinks immediately into my kiss, as if it’s something he’s been doing all this time. He runs his hands up and down my body, touching me in places I didn’t know could feel so good when touched like this.

“Logan please…”I beg him, for what exactly I’m not sure, but I just want the aching and the pain to go away and be filled by something else-anything else.

“Are you sure kid,” he asks looking at me with lust filled eyes.

“Yes. I want it to be you Logan, I don’t know the others and I don’t want them to be… to be the first,” I barely make it out, I’m slightly embarrassed by own words, but it’s true, I want it to be him, always have. Who knows what will happen to me, wherever I am going.

He just nods to me and lays me on my back. The cement is cold and unwelcoming as I watch Logan remove my shirt slowly. He isn’t even wearing one and I can’t help but rake my nails through his hair covered chest. Feeling all the muscles that are surprisingly still hard and sculpted after years of neglect and misuse.

He undoes my bra and kisses me tenderly as he kneads my breasts, his rough hands feel good against the softness of my pale flesh and the act in its self makes them instantly hard. I moan into his mouth when he plays with the nipple of my left breast. It all just feels so good; I never want it to stop. He unbuttons my pants and slips a hand inside and starts to massage me with his fingers.

“God baby you’re already wet,” I blush slightly at the bluntness of his response but the smile on his face reassures me. I feel him remove his hand and I start to protest, when I realize he’s sliding my pants and underwear down my body.

After he discards my pants he starts to kiss my naked body, leaving a trail of wet kisses down my stomach until I feel his mouth on me. I gasp at the pleasure of his ministrations and arch my back when I feel him slip a finger in me.

“And tight too,” I hear him groan out, but the feeling is just so good I don’t care anymore.

He stops and I let out a loud groan of disproval as I see him remove the thin material that is his pants. He’s already hard and all I can feel at this point is wanting and pure primal lust. But he just smiles at me again and I let the thought pass, because he really is an amazing sight.

“God baby you’re so beautiful,” he tells me raking his eyes over my body. I just smile nervously and wait for him to finish his looking. When he does finish he leans down and kisses me again, running his hands up the sides of by body.

“This might hurt a little okay?” He tells me and I nod my head and brace myself against him.

The sensation that I receive is more than what I had ever expected. I grip his shoulders and slowly start to move with him in a rocking motion, keeping a slow and steady pace.

This, I realize, will probably be the first and last time for me to truly make love to some one and we both want it to last forever.

I start to gasp and moan as Logan moves positions a little, increasing the friction between us. Through the haze I could hear Logan growl a little as our bodies slowly move and caressed each other.

“I love you Logan,” I whispered to him as he starts to pick up the pace, coming closer to the oblivion we both so desperately craved.

“I love you too Rogu-”

“Marie…its Marie,” I tell him before he could finish his statement.

“I love you Marie,” and that’s when I found out what true bliss was all about. I rode out my orgasm until Logan himself came with a not so quite roar. Then he collapsed on top of me and hugging me tightly to his body while we panted until our hearts slowed. Looking up at him, I started to cry clinging to him again.

“Baby are you okay? Did I hurt you?” Logan asked me looking at me worriedly.

“No, I’m just so happy right now and I know that after tomorrow I probably will never see you again.” I continued to sob into his chest. Logan shifted and brought us up into a sitting position. Kissing my forehead and stroking my hair trying to get me to clam down.

“Don’t worry darlin’ we’ll see each other again. Once I get out of here I’ll come find you, okay?” I just nodded my reply and kissed his cheek and made to get up.

“I need to leave before someone notices that I haven’t made it up to my room and I also need to make that phone call,” I told him just barely above a whisper as I wipe the tears from my eyes and started to get dressed. He just looked at me with pain filled eyes, a look that would haunt unknowingly for the next fifteen years.

“I’ll bring us some breakfast in the morning okay? How about pancakes?” I smiled at him as I opened the cell door.

“Pancakes would be great darlin’” He tells me as if nothing has happened. As if after tomorrow our world would end. He returned my smile and I left him there in that cell. I really wished I had known that, that was the last time I would be seeing him.

I slowly made my way back towards my room an aching that would never leave me followed close behind. I made it back to my small room with no interruptions to the thoughts that had invaded my mind.

I move towards the window of my small room, lifting a floor board that held some of my most precious items. On the top was a manila folder that held Xavier’s phone number. I open it with care as pull the slip of paper out. The loves of my life depend on this one man. This one man will be the one to change everything and give Slim and Logan a chance to be free, to be normal. I take the paper and reach back inside and pulled out a small, disposable, pre-paid cellular phone that I had snagged when on one of the few outings I was allowed to go on.

Slowly I dial the number I had written on a slip of paper. Letting it ring ominously until a soft foreign accent answered the phone.

“Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters, this is Ms. Monroe how may I help you?” The greeting voice spoke to me.

“I need to speak to Charles Xavier please. It’s a private matter,” I told the voice, my own voice only slightly shaking.

“He is in a class. Can I please take a message?”

“No. I need to speak to him now. It’s a life and death situation,” I tell her in a panic. I’m griping the phone so tight now I’m afraid it’s going to break in half.

“Just a moment,” she says just as softly as when she first spoke to me. It only takes mere moments before I hear the line pick up again.

“This is Charles Xavier,” a gentle voice says to me and I immediately feel some of the tension leave me.

“Mr. Xavier I have some very valuable information for you. But this all needs to be done quickly and effectively,” I tell him in rushed voice.

“I’m listening,” he says to me and I continue in that rapid speech.

“I’ve heard that you are currently uncovering known mutant labs within the United States,” I pause to hear if my research and long hours of hoping are true. “Yes, that is correct.”

“Good, I have the exact location of one that is being funded by the government or until the end of the week that is. You have till tomorrow to get them out,” I tell him.

“Who are you my dear?” He asks me and I can’t help but smile.

“I’m just a Rogue and it doesn’t matter. You need to get them out of here before it’s too late,” I say in a panic almost pleading voice.

“Of course we will. What about you? What will happen to you? I know this information must be something of a drastic measure.”

“Don’t worry about me professor, I’m a lost cause. I’ll be shipped out before you even get here,” I say to him. My heart deflating just as fast as it had filled only minutes earlier with Logan.

“We’re in Chicago, an old insane asylum. Everyone in here is a mutant expect for the two main doctors. But only two need rescuing. There in the basement of the building. Everything is down there. Documents, files, the whole she-bang, just get them and whatever you need to throw those bastards away forever and get the hell out. Those two men you’re saving are my everything. They’re all I have in this world and you’re the only one who can help them and me,” I tell him as a tear slips down my face.

“I will do everything in my power to ensure their safety,” Xavier told me through the phone.

“You have to come get them by tomorrow, after tomorrow it will be to late,” I told Charles Xavier as I sat in my room on the telephone.

“Okay, we’ll be there as soon as possible my dear Rogue.”

“I won’t be there Mr. Xavier, so please make sure they stay safe and are given the future that they deserve, especially Slim. Don’t let Logan look for me, let him move on and have the life he deserves. Please take care of them for me,” I begged the older gentleman on the phone.

“Rogue is there something I should know?”

“I’ve been sold, so I am sorry I won’t be there to see their release, I will be leaving tomorrow; I am so sorry, but thank you.” I hung up the phone and returned it to where I found it and I fell into the darkness. Waiting for tomorrow when I will lose the one thing that held me together all these years.



Chapter End Notes:
See told ya cheesy or what? lol Well next chapter should be up by tomorrow.