It was a year after Alkali Lake and six months after her encounter with Carol that Rogue found the mental switch that gave her the ability to turn her skin off and on at will and as soon as the news began to spread around the mansion, everyone looked from Bobby to Remy, wondering who would be the lucky guy finally able to call Rogue his girl. Both boys had been head over heels for her for a long time, she had even dated them each casually, mainly as friends, as she had not wanted to get involved with anyone when her skin was a danger, but with that issue firmly under control, most figured it was just a matter of time before Rogue chose her man.



Bobby or Remy, Ro and Scott and most of the students argued among themselves as to who would be the better match for their friend.



Only Kitty and Jubes knew the truth.



Neither Bobby or Remy stood a chance at winning Rogue, because Rogue’s heart was in Logan’s hands.



Rogue’s heart had been Logan’s long before she had learned to control her skin.



Rogue spent most nights sleeping in Logan’s bed and as for her skin…well, when need be The Wolverine could be creative so he and Rogue had discovered many interesting ways to be intimate without skin to skin contact.



Of course, once she could control her mutation, there was only one thing Rogue had any interest in.



There was only one thing she wanted.



Her and Logan stark ass naked.



No scarves.



No tights.



No sheet between her and him.



No nothing.



Just skin.



The night she told him she had it under control, the night she lifted her bare hand to his cheek and gently touched him without fear of draining his life, Logan smiled and then he kissed her lips.



Her beautifully bare lips.



He stripped her naked, tossing her shirt and jeans aside.



Her bra and lacy panties fell victim to a single claw that effortlessly sliced them away.



She stood before him…she took his breath…she was ivory perfection and while he had seen her naked before, seeing her naked and knowing he could freely touched her was a new sensations and Logan took delight in it.



He lifted her effortlessly into his arms.



He placed her in the center of his bed.



Their bed.



His eyes held hers as he undressed himself, his shirt and pants falling to the floor to pool beside hers, leaving him naked.



Naked.



As naked as she was.



He stretched out beside her, a large, warm, callused hand resting briefly on her belly, just above the curve of her hip as she smiled and whispered gently.



I love you, Logan.



I love you too, Marie.



Make love to me, sugar.



It would be my pleasure, darling.



She laughed lightly in the instant before he kissed her.



His lips settled on hers warm and delightful.



His tongue plunged into her mouth with gleeful intent…he slid his hand from her belly to her breast as he kissed her long and hard, savoring her tongue mating with his, her so sweet flavor filling his mouth.



She tasted like honey.



She tasted sweet and pure.



She tasted like heaven.



Her skin was as soft as silk.



He explored every inch, he touched all of her, again and again and she cried out his name as he moved his lips from breast to breast before trailing down her stomach so he could eagerly bury his face between her beautifully quivering thighs.



She tangled her hands in the sheets.



She arched off the bed.



She pleaded for mercy…she pleaded for him to end the sensual assault.



He laughed and told her to relax.



To lay back and enjoy it.



This was the first time he had ever been able to freely taste her as she was meant to be tasted and he wasn’t gonna rush it.



She sighed his name but fell back against the pillows.



He returned to her, licking and suckling and driving her made.



He made love to her with his mouth, until she came with a strangled cry.



She was flushed and damp with sweat and stunning as he moved over her and she opened her legs wide.



She whispered that she wanted him.



Inside.



She wanted him inside her.



Those words drove him over the edge.



He lowered his body to hers.



He sank into her.



He filled her.



Completely.



Wonderfully.



She wrapped her legs around his waist.



She wrapped her arms around his shoulders.



She looked up into his eyes.



He looked down into hers.



Together, in perfect rhythm, they moved.



Steadily.



Slowly.



The frantically.



Wildly.



Holding nothing back.



Together, they exploded, each crying out the others name.



Together, they came in a torrent of sensations and emotions.



Together, they laid in the bed afterwards, wrapped in one another.



He stroked a hand down her back.



She rested her head on his chest.



He told her he loved her.



She told him the same.



And then they slept.



Naked.



Bare.



Skin to skin.



She belonged to him and he belonged to her.



Bobby and Remy soon learned they would never touch the Rogue.



Rogue was still untouchable as far as they were concerned.



Only one person could touch Rogue.



Only one person could touch Marie.



And that was Logan.



Logan had touched her when her skin was still toxic and she could kill with a touch.



He had touched her heart.



He had touched her soul.



He was the only one Marie wanted to touch.



Skin to skin.



Forever.



THE END