Story Notes:
THIS IS PORN WITH PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS LITTLE PLOT. THIS IS SEX FOR THE SHEER SAKE OF SEX. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
He took a long drag from his beer as he stole a look at her, totally mesmerized by why a beauty like her could be sitting in some little shithole bar not fit for a lady, and one look at her confirmed for him that she was a real lady. A soft, gentle kind of lady with a sort of surreal beauty…she looked young and innocent with those remarkable brown eyes and those full lips that that could spark sinful thoughts even in a man six months into the gave. He could spend hours just looking at her…she held his attention without trying, for him that was something, but his gut told him she was something; she was something he knew he had to have.





Something he knew he had to possess.





Something he had to mark as his own.





He felt his mouth c-u-rl into a smile at the thought, just as she looked over at him and to his surprise, she easily returned his smile as their eyes locked and held and everything around them faded.





He had her full attention and she had his.





Beer in hand, he slid from his stool and walked the short distance to where she set and as he approached, she watched his every step with intense eyes that reflected back to him all he was feeling.





He could smell the pure sexual desire rolling off her in waves.





Her scent was astounding…it was sage and vanilla…it was innocents and perfection.





He leaned casually against the bar.





He told her he was Wolverine.





He asked her name.





She said she was Rogue.





He lifted an eyebrow and quipped, what kind of name is Rogue.





She fired back, I don’t know. What kind of name is Wolverine.





Logan, he said.





Marie, she whispered.





Again, their eyes held and the tension, the heated, simmering, explosive sexual tension was there, just beneath the surface, echoing in each word they spoke and glaring in each look they exchanged.





You look young, he commented, taking a sip from his beer.





I’m old enough, how about you, she was sassy and she let it show and he liked it.





A lot.





He smiled and set his beer aside.





Tell me, Marie, do you play it straight, he leaned close, not quite hovering, but

wanting to be close enough so she could feel the heat radiating from his body.





Always, Logan. Always. And you?





Always, Marie. Always.





What do you ask, she inquired.





Cause I want to get the hell out of this shithole and I want you to come with me.





A smile lifted her lips and she slid from her stool, brushing herself against him ever so slightly as she did and he sucked in a breath, his cock instantly hard and filled with

a hot desire only she could relieve.





Where do you want to go, she asked in a soft whisper.





I got a room in the motel next door, he answered.





Well, then lead the way, Logan.





He didn’t need to be asked twice, he simply reached for her gloved hand and

together they walked away from the bar and out the door, no words passing between them as he guided her to his room and she stood quietly at his side while he unlocked the rather ragged old door.





He reached inside and flipped on the light.





He told her the room was nothing special, but she looked up with a smile and she told him she didn’t care.





She hadn’t come for the room.





She was there for him.





Just him.





Only him.





He closed the door and locked it and she watched with those intense eyes while he shed his jacket and tossed it to the floor and she pulled off her gloves.





She said, you should know, I’m a mutant.





He shrugged, so am I.





What’s yours, she asked.





Healing. Metal claws. But don’t worry. You’re safe.





I know I am.





What’s your mutation, he inquired.





Killer skin that drains life, but luck for you and me, I can control it.





Good to hear, darling, how about letting me see it.





She smiled and he stood and watched, his heart thundering, his cock tight against his jeans as she slowly undressed, her eyes watching his every reaction as she allowed her shirt and jeans to fall away.





Her bar and underwear followed.





She stood there, bare and beautiful.





She was perfection.





Ivory perfection with heavy breast capped with rosy nipples.





Her legs were long and glorious.





Brown curls drew his attention to the sweet junction where her thighs met.





He drew in a breath, held it, then released it slowly.





Logan, she said his name softly.





You are perfect, darling.





Hardly.





Trust me, I’ve never seen anything more perfect than you.





Logan…





I knew the second I saw you in the bar that you were something.





That made her smile.





Something, she repeated.





Something, he nodded.





She tilted her head slightly to regard him with eyes that were beyond beautiful…those eyes called out to him, told him it was safe to fall freely into them.





Into her.





I think it’s my turn, for a show, Logan.





Her meaning was not lost to him.





She had showed him hers.





Now it was his turn to show her his.





With the same casual ease she had displayed, he removed his shirt and jeans and she smiled to discover he wore no underwear.





Somehow, that wasn’t a shock.





And she was glad for it.





God, he was beautiful.





He was hard and sculpted, his chest dusted with hair she ached to run her fingers through.





You know what, Logan, you are the one that is something.





He quirked a smile and asked, you think so, darling.





I know so, she whispered back.





Then the words ceased.





It was time.





She moved first, walking to stand before him and then, with a half smile she stood up on her tiptoes and she pressed her full lips against his.





Her lips were heaven.





Soft and warm, her lips moved over his and his mouth opened and in an instant, their tongues began an ageless dance.





Then she broke away and with a smile she told him to relax.





She began to explore his body.





First with her hands.





Then her mouth.





She moved over his chest and down his belly until she was kneeling before him.





He could hardly breath.





He certainly couldn’t think or move or speak.





He could only feel and then gasp in sheer delight as she opened her mouth and took him into the warm heat.





She shucked his cock into her mouth.





She took him deep.





So blessed deep.





Her tongue snaked around him…wrapped around him…she used her tongue to draw him deeper and deeper as she began to suckle with vigor that nearly weakened his knees in the instant her small hand moved to cup his balls.



With tender determination, she massaged his flesh.





She squeezed him as she sucked.





She drew back from his cock to lather his aching balls with her tongue.





He tangled his hands in her hair and cried her name.





She smiled up at him as her lips wrapped eagerly around his cock…her tongue traced the throbbing veins…she increased the pressure and the pace, as she savored having him in her mouth.





She savored his taste.





She focused all her attention on him and she felt her sex begin to tighten with need of its own as he explored in her mouth, sending his seed jetting down her throat in and thick and salty wave she eagerly drank.





She looked up at him when he withdrew from her mouth.





A smile danced in her eyes.





Christ, baby, that was so good, he said, breathless.





Good. I want it to be good for you.





Her words went right to his heart as she stood,





In a flash, he picked her up and carried her to the bed.





Reverently, as if she were the most precious thing in the world, he laid her on the old quilt that covered the bed and she looked up at him with adoration.





He stretched out beside her.





His eyes found hers and he said, I’m gonna make love to you now, baby, and I’m gonna make it good.





She lifted a hand to stroke his face and replied, I know you will.





He smiled at how certain she sounded, before he kissed her, long and deeply, tasting her and himself, he kissed her as if he had done so a thousand times and filly intended to do so a thousand more.





Then he began.





His exploration.





He kissed her neck and collarbone and made his way to her breast.





Her breast held his attention for a long while.





He cupped the flesh in his hands like it was ivory clay and gently, he molded it as she began to whimper and when she did, he reached down so he could greedily latch on to her nipple.





Teasingly, he suckled the little nub…he flicked it with his tongue and gave a soft bite just to create a mind sting he licked away before turning his attention to her other breast as her back arched off the bed.





Logan, she cried.





Easy there, he whispered back, we got all night, Marie.





All night.





She shivered and tangled her hands in the quilt as he made his way down her body to the place that so ached for him.





He spread her legs wide and she allowed him to do so.





She felt a finger brush over her damp sex.





And then he buried his face between her thighs and she screamed out in delight as he began to lick at her feminine folds.





His tongue found her clit.





The pleasure bead throbbed.





He wrapped his lips around it.





He tortured her…tormented her…he lapped at her like a cat lapping at fresh cream and she shivered and shook and finally, she came on a cry that echoed around the room as she flooded her sweet juices into her mouth.





Her drank her juices.





Like a man that had wondered in a desert drank down cold water, he drank her sweet juices and she could see the pleasure he had found in her flavor as their eyes held and he stretched beside her once more.





Panting, flushed, covered with sweat, she smiled.





That was amazing, Logan.





It’s gonna get better, Marie.





Is it, she asked.





He nodded, it is, cause there is more to come.





Their mouths came together again and they kissed, their hands moving over one another with ease.





He stroked her sex until she burned once more.





She ran her hand over his cock until it was hard and stiff and throbbing.





Then he moved over her.





He hovered over her.





She drew up her legs and showed him what he wanted to see.





On a whisper, he said her name and she cried out his as he eased himself into her.





All the way into her.





He stretched her.





He filled her.





She would have had it no other way.





He braced himself on his arms and he looked down at her as he began to move and she found the rhythm that he set.





She matched it.





Thrust for thrust, her hips met his.





He told her she was beautiful.





She told him he was amazing.





They never closed their eyes.





They never looked away from one another.





And when they came, they came together.





Together.





As one.





Her muscles squeezed around him, milking him as he flooded her.





Filled her.





She chanted his name as he rolled off her to lay on his side facing her and with a look of hazy afterglow, she turned to face him with a smile.





Their fingers intertwined.





The golden band on the third finger of their left hands shimmered in the light.





That was incredible, Logan.





I agree, Marie.





She smiled and sighed, Happy First Anniversary, Logan.





Some to you, baby. Thanks for the best first year ever.





We have many more years to come, sugar.





I know. I’m glad.





She smiled again cause she knew he was, then she asked if what had just happened was really how he had always wished their first encounter in Laughlin City had gone and with a grin, he told her yeah.





He had wanted her then.





Beginning then.





From the moment he first saw her, he had wanted her.





He had needed her.





He had ached for her.





From the moment he first saw her, he had known she was something.





Something special.





Something perfect.





Something destined to be his.





She nodded and told him, for her it had been the same.





She had known even then that he was something.





But now, she said, you are more than something, Logan.





What am I, he asked, brushing her hair back from her face.





You are everything, Logan. You are my everything.





And you are mine, Marie.





Their eyes locked and held and the love and passion that burned between them was almost a tangible thing as she sighed and nestled herself into the warm haven of his arms and he closed his eyes and held her tight as the sweat cooled on their bodies and he silently thanked god for giving him something so perfect.





Something so precious.





Something more than wonderful.





Someone named Marie.





THE END