Story Notes:
Here we go. Again if it seems familiar, you probably read the Angel/Cordy version I wrote for that ship. If you're interested in it, email and I'll send you the link. Otherwise, enjoy!
Logan hated computers.

He really, really hated computers.

So what was he even doing at Marie's computer afternoon?

He asked himself that question over and over as he waited for the computer to boot up.

There really was only one answer.

One he'd probably have to kill anyone who found out.

Because if Scooter or one of Marie's friends found out he was trying to get onto the Victoria's Secret website they'd probably die laughing.

Or from a set of metal claws.

But that was beside the point.

He was only doing this for Marie.

Although he'd nearly talked himself out of it a dozen times.

But it was time.

He'd returned six months ago, unsure of anything in his past, only knowing it was time to come home.

To Marie.

Not that he would have admitted that six months ago.

He'd returned determined to fall into the 'brother/sister' relationship him and Marie had always shared, refusing to let the erotic thoughts he'd been having of her lately interfere.

She was still a kid after all, even if she was finally 19.

But everything had gone out the window when he'd realized she wasn't just a 'kid' anymore, but a full blown, completely desirable woman.

Of course, he was determined not to let his desires get the best of him, after all, he was way too old for her and probably not the best person to get into any type of relationship with. Not to mention the fact that Scott went into a murderous stance and Jeannie into 'disapproval' mode whenever they caught him watching Marie from across the room. He knew they thought she was too young, and he too old for her. And he'd really, really tried to keep the lustier thoughts of Marie at bay.

He'd done a good job until a few weeks ago.

The day Marie had 'accidentally' bumped into him, wearing the barest excuse for a dress he'd ever seen. Despite the bolt of desire that had shot through his system at feeling her generous breasts pressed against him, he'd somehow managed to retain control and utter some inane reply about 'being more careful of where she was running.'

But from that moment on, he'd known he could never think of her as a 'kid' again.

He didn't want to.

After nearly six months of struggling to appease everyone around him, and his own twisted logic, he was tired of denying his feelings.

Yes, the Wolverine was in love.

Completely, utterly and totally in love.

For the first time in his life, however long that might be.

With Marie.

The revelation should have shocked him more than it did.

But it didn't.

Despite all the reasons he shouldn't want her, shouldn't love her, the truth was undeniable.

He did.

And he was tired of denying it.

So he'd decided to take things into his own hands and screw the rest of the mansion's residents.

Of course, there was one little detail about his plan that had been bugging him.

Marie's feelings for him.

He was pretty sure she felt something for him, quite possibly the same love he felt for her, but the part of him that knew the violent creature he was still couldn't believe she could contemplate loving him, as more than a 'brother.'

Sure she had been looking more and more seductive, always it seemed when he was around, and if it had been for his benefit, it had damn well worked!

He'd never tell anyone, but seeing his Marie parading around the mansion in her newly acquired outfits (no doubt courtesy of Jubilee and Kitty) had him harder than he'd ever been in his life. There was a reason Logan left a room a long while after Marie had. He only hoped no one else had noticed.

After several frustrating weeks of struggling to admit and deal with his feelings, he was now wondering how to gauge Marie's.

Well, he had a plan.

It involved buying Marie something from Victoria's Secret. He figured if he gave her some sexy lingerie, something one did NOT give a 'sister,' it might open the door to a discussion on how he felt about her, and vice versa.

Rather a stupid plan, but he really didn't care.

He'd noted Scott paid plenty of trips to Victoria's Secret, especially when he was trying to get back in Jeannie's good graces for something stupid he'd done. While he'd teased the man unmercifully, Scott seemed to bear up just fine, actually smiling at him as if he knew something Logan didn't.

It irritated the hell out of him.

So he could only imagine what Scott would say if he suddenly came back with a Victoria's Secret bag.

Which left only one alternative.

Buy it online and have it sent to Rogue.

No one in their right mind would suspect the Wolverine of something like that.

It was the perfect plan.

Unfortunately, it required a computer he could get easy access to.

Which meant Marie's computer.

He'd noticed she used it an awful lot, sometimes shutting herself up in her room for hours, refusing to let anyone in. He often wondered what she did during that time, the only sound audible to his sensitive hearing the click of the keys and her breathing.

He was curious, but he figured he'd find out sooner or later.

Right now, his main priority was figuring out how to sign onto the Internet.

He cursed under his breath as the screen came up, cluttered with various Icons he had never seen before. Of course, they didn't have something that spelled out "Internet connection." Oh no, that would be too simple. Instead they put things like a strange looking little "e," a mini computer and something called a "recycle bin."

"Freakin' dumb ass Microsoft! You'd think they could make this a little more 'user friendly,'" he muttered under his breath.

He sighed and moved the mouse around, debating what to try first. He figured the mini-computer looked like it would access something, so he double clicked, then watched in confusion as a series of files and folders appeared on the screen.

This didn't look like the Internet. It looked like a bunch of unreadable and strangely labeled files. He sighed and clicked out of the screen, wondering where to go next. The little "e" didn't look like it would be an Internet connection, so he avoided that, and moved the mouse further down the screen. He didn't realize he'd rested the cursor on the 'start' button, until he saw another menu pop up before him. He smiled, thinking that something here had to give him Internet access, and began clicking away.

A few minutes later, he was sighing in frustration again. Nothing had yielded any on-line information.

Oh well, he had one more folder to click on... might as well get it over with.

He double clicked on the 'documents' tab, and groaned as another list of files appeared.

This was getting him nowhere, and he had no clue when Marie and Kitty would be back from their shopping spree. He was determined to be out of here and ordered by that time. But it might never come if he couldn't figure out how to access the Internet.

"Freakin' computer," he muttered again as he started to click out of the screen. Suddenly, he noticed a file labeled "Marie's Stories."

Marie's Stories?

What was that?

His curiosity aroused, he clicked on the folder, seeing it open and display a series of icons that looked like little notepads. The were labeled "Dangerous Love-part 1," and "Dangerous Love-part 2."

Dangerous Love?

What in the world was that?

Feeling a small amount of guilt, he clicked on "Dangerous Love-part 1," watching as words appeared on the screen. It looked like some kind of story.

Curiosity got the better of him then, so he began reading.

"Elizabeth was frustrated as hell. She'd spent the entire day pacing her room, waiting for her partner to return from his latest 'mission.' It was driving her crazy, not knowing where he was and what he was doing. Normally she'd be with him, but she'd been recovering from a cold over the past week and Mark was being very overprotective. It was stupid, she'd had one little cold and he'd overreacted, refusing to let her go with him, and getting their other partner's to agree.

But staying in was driving her nuts! Especially when she knew she could be helping Mark with whatever problem their latest client had brought to 'X-Investigations.'


Logan paused, realizing he must be reading a story of some form that Marie had written. It shouldn't surprise him that she'd write something about an 'investigative agency' in which she was a full partner, this was obviously her way of expressing her frustrations at not being allowed to go on any but the most basic and elementary X-Missions.

It was too bad he was so determined to keep her frustrated. But he wouldn't risk her life, or have her risk getting stuck with even more voices in her head. Hearing his words or growls come out of her mouth still gave him the creeps, even though some part of him felt extremely proud that she obviously wanted to retain something of him in her head.

Oh well, at least it seemed she was putting her feelings down on paper. Maybe now she wouldn't keep it bottled up, ready to explode if he said something to set her off, which seemed to happen more and more frequently lately.

He smiled as he resumed reading, figuring it couldn't hurt to get a bit more insight on how Marie thought about things at the mansion.

"Elizabeth..."

His voice calling out for her as he came through the door sent a shiver down her spine. He could always do that to her with his voice. It didn't matter what he said, just hearing that sexy, low tone was enough to make her wet. An embarrassing little fact she'd done her best to keep hidden from him. Not an easy task since his sense of smell was extremely acute. But she'd die if he knew how much power he held over her, simply from walking into a room, any room, that she was in.

Not that he'd ever realize how she felt about him, and even if he did, her rather unusual medical condition would most certainly put a damper on any 'affectionate' activities. When one had deadly skin, people weren't inclined to get close.

Although Mark was different. He'd never been afraid of touching her, even though the potential she could seriously injure him was there.

No one could explain what had happened to her after her car accident. All she knew was that when she awoke in the hospital, everyone was looking at her as if she were something horrifying and untouchable. As it turned out, she was untouchable, but that hadn't seemed to deter Mark. He'd been one of the few people who hadn't questioned, simply put on a pair of gloves and held her hand, stroking her forehead, telling her to relax and gain her strength before worrying about why suddenly anyone who touched her skin got an electric shock, powerful enough to do serious damage. Doctors couldn't figure it out, though God knows she'd been to plenty of them. All they could tell her was that something had altered her body chemistry and now she couldn't touch anyone without them getting hurt.

It had meant a major change in her lifestyle after the accident. But through it all, Mark had stayed by her side, never exhibiting the fear her old friends suddenly seemed to have. There were only a few people, most of them her partners at "X-Investigations" who understood.

She couldn't have made it through the past year without them, without Mark.

She'd always loved him, now that bond had deepened, even though she knew he only cared about her as a 'best friend' and 'little sister.'

Despite the crackling sexual attraction that sparked whenever they got near each other.

Neither had acknowledged it, much as she might have wanted too.

But she couldn't.

Despite any feelings he might have for her, she was untouchable, and she'd have to live with the pain of that, and accept that she could never have the relationship she wanted with Mark.

She realized she'd been silent too long as she felt Mark come up behind her, putting his hands lightly on her shoulders as he read words on the screen over her shoulder. She swallowed hard, willing her body to calm down knowing it was meant only as a friendly gesture. But it still hurt not to be able to turn and throw herself into his arms, kissing the living daylights out of him like she'd wanted to since the first day they'd met.


Logan came back to himself as he read her words, recognizing exactly where they'd come from. She was obviously writing about more than her anger over not being allowed to go on more missions with them.

Could he only hope she was writing about her feelings for him?

He wondered if he dared go on.

But once again, curiosity got the best of him, and with a quick look at the computer's clock, he went back to reading.

"Elizabeth, what are you working on?"

She tried to smile as Mark's voice brushed over her ear, feeling a shudder run through her body at the contact.

"Not much, just catching up on some overdue filing..." she managed, proud that her voice sounded normal.

"Well, that's good, I don't want you overdoing it..." he started, but she cut him off, feeling her exasperation building already.

"Don't go there, I'm perfectly fine and all recovered, I need to get back to work, so let me okay? I know you're worried, but I can take care of myself," she replied, trying to make her tone even. Obviously it wasn't working.

"I know, don't get testy, I'm just worried about your well being that's all," he said, squeezing her shoulders lightly as he headed for his desk across the room.

She was finally able to take a deep breath, hoping her heart rate would slow sometime in the next hour.

They exchanged polite chit chat, catching up with each other's lives, a typical past time since they had nothing more to do on days like today. Their other two partners were out on another case, so they had the office to themselves. Elizabeth smiled slightly to herself, thinking things would be okay now. She'd proven she could handle the attraction that simmered between them, and handle it well.

However, she couldn't deny the looks he kept giving her when he though she wasn't looking didn't turn her on.

Several hours later, they both jumped as the phone on Mark's desk rang. He picked it up and had a short conversation with the person on the other end. Elizabeth listened to his words as she finished typing up a file, feeling a sense of anticipation come over her. This was a case... she could sense it. They were finally going to get back to work. She waited eagerly for Mark to finish the call, rising and moving towards his desk as he ended the conversation and hung up the phone.

"Okay... who was that and what do they want X-Investigations to do?" she asked, smiling as she perched on the edge of his desk, making sure the bare leg she was swinging was in his direct line of sight. As normal, he was in pants and a long sleeved shirt, so she felt no danger from exposing so much skin near him. She smiled to herself as she saw him swallow hard, saying nothing for a few moments. She liked having this effect on him, and at times, it was her only defense against his over protectiveness.

"That was a man who's daughter has been missing for about a week now. He thinks the 'underground mob' might be involved. The police say they can't find any leads, or do much more, so he's asking us to help," he replied, and she felt her eyes light up at his words.

"So when do we meet him and where do we start?" she began, trailing off as she noticed he was avoiding her gaze. That never boded well.

"What aren't you telling me Mark?" she stressed his name, seeing him shift in his chair. A sure sign he was uncomfortable about something. She had a sinking feeling she knew what.

"Elizabeth... it's just a meeting, I think it'd be better if I went alone, besides, you can do more from here, starting the research and finding out more about her..." he began, only to be cut off by her cool voice.

"You think I can do more from here, safe inside the little office, while you go out and meet the clients and face the bad guys, protecting the little woman," she began, ignoring him as he tried to interrupt her.

"I know I've been sick the past few days, but I'm perfectly fine now, and I think I should go with you, after all, we're partners and we have done cases like this before, or don't you remember?" she said, feeling her temper rise at his next words.

"I know, and it's not that I don't want you to go, I just think someone needs to get the research started, besides, another day of rest will do you good, you still don't have all your color back and..."

She cut him off again, this time unable to contain the fury in her voice.

"You really think I'm that incapable?" she asked, the quiet fury in her voice unmistakable. She told her heart to harden at the look of misery that came over her partner's face. It wasn't going to work, not this time.

"It's not that Elizabeth, you know that, it's just..."

"Just what? I'm a woman and am more fragile? That I'm less able to defend myself? Let me tell you something buster," she was on a roll, pacing the room now as the fury took over. "In a gunfight, or a fight of any kind, the bullet doesn't distinguish between whether it hits a man or a woman, you or me. It's a risk I'm well aware of, but willing to take, I can't believe you're being so pig headed about this!"

She yelled the last words at him, finally collapsing back into her chair in exhaustion. She could see from the look on his face that he was upset, but wasn't going to back down.

"Elizabeth, come on... tomorrow, once we know more, we'll head out together and start looking for leads, but today, please just stay inside and rest..." he tried again, this time stopping at the cool look she shot his way.

"Fine macho boy, you go interview the father, the little woman will stay home and do the secretarial work, but this is far from over," she said in a voice of steel, turning away from him and back to the computer, taking out her frustrations on the keyboard.

She bit her tongue as she heard him stand and shuffle around, obviously getting his coat. She pushed back the tears she felt threatening, knowing she'd never let him see her cry, never let him see how much his actions hurt her. She was good at covering up her emotions, she'd been doing it her entire life. Why did she think things would change now?

"Elizabeth, I promise, I'll be back in a few hours, and we'll grab dinner and I'll fill you in on everything, okay..." he said softly, coming to stand next to her, staring at the side of her head, willing her to look at him. She kept her face averted and said nothing.

She heard him sigh and turn, heading for the door. She fought the inner voice that wanted to warn him to be careful, to take care of himself, and to come back in one piece to her. She always worried when he went out alone, she needed to be there to keep him safe. But he didn't want her there. And that hurt. More than she was willing to admit. So why should she bother to warn him? He was obviously able to take care of himself.

But what if he wasn't? What if something happened to him? What would she do? She didn't know if she could handle losing him. Despite the fact he seemed to have no fear of danger himself. Just for her.

God she hated it when her heart took over her brain, and the worry seeped in. She couldn't let him go without telling him, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if something happened to him and she hadn't said it.

Maybe when it came down to it, she wasn't such a strong woman after all.

"Be careful," she called after him in a stilted voice, seeing him pause for a moment, then reply as he headed out the door.

"Always."

She didn't let the first tear fall until the door had closed quietly behind him. Then she buried her head in her arms and sobbed."


Logan came back to himself, an enormous sense of guilt flooding over him. Did he really have the power to upset her that much by going off on missions with the other X-Men? Did she really feel they excluded her because they didn't think she could handle things?

Well, maybe that was part of the reason, but it was only because they cared. Because he cared. Because he couldn't bear to think of her getting hurt.

He felt an enormous sense of guilt at the thought of Marie crying because of him. Because she was worried for him. Because she thought she wasn't a true part of their team. When in fact, she was most probably their most powerful and most important member. She kept them safe, and alive, whether they admitted it or not.

And if he lost her, he didn't know what he'd do.

He closed his eyes again, turning back to the story, determined to find out what he could do to make things better.



Several hours later, he found himself much wiser about Marie.

And her feelings about the X-Men, her life, and him.

He rubbed his eyes as he closed "Dangerous Love-part 3," and prepared to open part four.

He looked up at the clock, realizing how much time had passed. Marie could be back at any moment, and it would probably be best if she didn't catch him reading what was obviously her own form of a personal journal.

But he couldn't stop himself from opening part 4. He'd suffered through three parts, happy to see that in the latter stages of the story, she seemed to get happier, because she actually went out on a mission. He figured she'd write herself overcoming his fears, it was typical Marie. Part of him had to admire her for that.

But aside from all he was learning about Marie from her words, he found himself wrapped up in the story of Mark and Elizabeth. Because when you cut to the chase it was a story about the relationship between Logan and Marie. The relationship they didn't have in real life, because he was too scared to take a chance. Too scared of what she'd think, or of what he'd open himself up to.

Contrary to her belief, her skin had nothing to do with it.

He could be very, very creative when the situation called for it.

It actually turned him on, if truth be known.

Then again, anything relating to Marie turned him on now a days it seemed.

Logan sighed and turned back to the computer, finding himself unable to wait to see how Mark resolved all his issues. Because it was clear Mark had issues. Marie had written it off to an alluded to bad experience as a child, but he knew it was simply a cover for his tortured past... and the fact he couldn't remember most of it.

Sighing, figuring he had at least an hour, they never spent less than four hours shopping, he opened the next part, anxious to see how Marie resolved the latest spat between her characters.

Mark and Elizabeth had gotten into a huge fight because of an outfit she was wearing for a date with a man she'd met through the course of the investigation. Mark (with rights) didn't like the guy. There was something shady about him, Marie had written the meaning between every line. And he wasn't too fond of seeing Elizabeth dressed in a short little dress, looking like she was ready to be seduced, despite the fact she'd probably kill the guy if she let her bare skin touch his.

Logan truly knew he was Mark in that moment, since the scene reflected the fight they'd had several weeks ago over her outfit, and a date she was going on with Remy. He hadn't liked seeing his Marie all dressed up for another man, but he hadn't been able to admit that. He'd snapped at her and angered her, and she'd stormed out, determined to make him mad... and jealous.

She'd succeeded more than she knew.

He'd been quiet when she returned later that night, and he hadn't said a word about the date. Neither had she. But inside, he'd been torn apart, wondering if she'd enjoyed it, wondering if Remy had tried to kiss her, or tried something more. He had to restrain his fists from crushing the mug he held in one hand as he pretended to read. She'd gotten to him more than she knew. But he'd never give her the satisfaction of knowing that.

And part of him had been relieved, knowing if the date had meant something to her, she wouldn't have been able to hide her emotions. He figured he'd gotten off lucky this time, without her knowing how upset he'd been.

Obviously she had been upset herself. Maybe part 4 would explain what happened on that so called date.

He eagerly clicked open the file labeled "Dangerous Love-part 4," and settled back to read, eagerly anticipating learning what Marie had refused to tell him.

"I don't care what you think Mark, I'm going on this date! It's been ages since I've found a man I've actually wanted to go out with, and I can't believe you're going to criticize me about it!"

Elizabeth was trying not to yell the words, but knew they came out in a harsher tone than she'd wanted. But she couldn't help it. All he'd done was harp on her outfit and how suggestive it was. Well damn it, that's how she'd wanted it to be! If Mark wasn't going to act on his feelings for her, then she was going to find someone who would. She was tired of being alone, and while her heart ached for Mark, knowing he was truly the one person who could understand her special 'condition', wanting desperately to be with him, she knew it wouldn't happen. He couldn't over come his baggage. Or his views of her as his 'sister' and 'best friend.' And even though she'd never give up hope, she at least had to start trying to find a life away from him. She couldn't bear the pain of loving him and not being able to be with him. Not that she could really be with anyone else, the skin thing pretty much put a damper on her love life, but she could certainly enjoy a nice dinner with a good looking man. Even if she kept pretending he was someone else.

"I just want you to put something over that dress... God, you look like you're asking for sex, begging for it, and if this guy is any sort of a man, it's going to be the only thing on his mind tonight, and you know how dangerous that could be!"

Mark's words set fire to the embers that had been glowing in her body throughout their whole conversation.

"I look like I'm begging for sex? God Mark, what do you care? I suppose you could care less that I haven't been with anyone since we started working together, since my accident made me some kind of freak, and putting up with you daily has left me more than frustrated! So maybe I am looking for a little relief, at least I'm sure to find it with someone who actually admits they want me... admits they want to make love to me! And in case you're wondering, there are plenty of ways to make love without skin touching!"

She'd screamed the last words at his face, whirling and heading for the door, knowing she'd said too much, was too angry, and she'd better go before she did even more damage to their relationship. She'd almost made it to the door when she felt his gloved hands grab her arms and spin her around to face him, staring down at her with eyes a flame with an emotion she couldn't believe was real.

Pure unadulterated desire.

And a hell of a lot of fury.

"You want someone to sleep with you? You simply want casual sex? You want to get laid?" He spit the words at her, his hands still gripping her arms tightly. She felt a spurt of fear, mixed with excitement as she watched her normally unflappable partner lose his cool.

"Well I've got news for you Elizabeth... if you want to get laid so badly, you don't need to go looking to any Tom, Dick or Harry you find on the street. In fact, you don't have to look at all. All you have to do is ask," he finished in a deadly voice. She felt her heart speed into overdrive at the almost insane look in his eyes.

"Oh right, like you're actually going to be man enough to admit to the attraction between us? Come on, it's been almost two years and you can't even mention it to my face. Like I really believe you're capable of acting on it. You've oh so admirably restrained yourself for so long... what makes you think I'd believe you now..."

Her words were cut off as he ripped the scarf she wore from her neck and moved it to cover her lips before his mouth slammed down on hers and his arms crushed her to his body.


Logan swallowed hard, feeling his body react to the written words. Obviously Marie had no qualms about spelling out her desires for him on paper. He closed his eyes as he imagined what she could do to him in real life. He felt his body rise to attention, his cock straining against the fly of his jeans.

He really should stop reading this. Right now. Before he learned too much about Marie's fantasies.

But they were of him.

And what was that saying about curiosity and the cat?

Taking a deep breath, praying no one would be walking into the room any time soon, he turned back to the screen and read on.

Elizabeth couldn't believe the passion he poured into the kiss. His mouth seemed to devour hers, his tongue probing deep into the recesses of her mouth through the silk of the scarf, dueling with her tongue as they fought for domination of the kiss. His hands were rough on her arms, holding her tightly to his aroused body, so every inch of their flesh pressed together. And being that she had so little material covering most of her flesh, she could feel the hardness of his body even better against her sensitive skin.

She moaned low in her throat as one of his hands finally moved around to roughly stroke her breasts through the thin fabric of her dress, bringing her nipples to tight, hard peaks within seconds. She arched herself against him, needing to feel his body even closer to hers.

Her mind was spinning off on a cloud of desire, almost unable to believe this was really happening. But she wasn't going to take it for granted. She'd wanted him for far too long.

With a move that surprised even herself, she managed to free one arm from where both of them had locked around his neck, and within moments, had his flannel shirt unbuttoned and her gloved hands were running across his chest through the thin undershirt he wore.

Her smile was feral as she heard him growl, raking her fingernails across his chest to increase the sensation. She felt him suddenly move... his head dipping to her breast and taking the nipple into his mouth, sucking hard on it, through the thin material. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, pulling him tighter to her, moaning in a broken voice that she wanted more.

He complied, and before she knew what was happening, he had the straps of her dress pushed down her arms and the material was suddenly puddled on the floor. She smiled as she heard him catch his breath as she was revealed to him in nothing but a black lace push up bra and panties. She'd foregone the protective body suit she usually wore in public, wanting to feel free and sexy for one time in her life. She'd also figured her date wouldn't be getting close enough to touch her.

She was extremely glad she had now.

The feel of his gloved hands running over her bare skin was so arousing she nearly fainted with the desire swamping her body.

Before she could utter a word, his hands were cupping her breasts, slipping inside, his fingers stroking over bare flesh. She cried out and bit her lip at the incredible sensations she felt flowing through her body. She thought she might have screamed then as he leaned down, moving the scarf from her face onto her chest, and took her breast deep into his mouth. The feeling was exquisite! His teeth and tongue were doing things to her flesh she'd only ever read about, the silky material of the scarf adding a different texture and feel to his hot mouth on her sensitive flesh. Her hands had stopped their exploration for the time being, simply holding onto him, pulling him closer, begging him for more.

But suddenly, it wasn't enough. She wanted him as close to naked as she could get him before seriously shocking him.

Keeping his head pressed to her chest, she managed to slip her free hand down to the fly of his jeans, hearing him hiss as she cupped his cock through the material. He was rock hard and straining against her hand. Before he could do more than groan, she had his fly unzipped and he was suddenly free, pulsing in her gloved hand.

"Elizabeth..."

His voice was low and hoarse, his eyes shut in ecstasy as she stroked him slowly. She loved the look on his face, loved knowing she could bring him to this. It was a heady feeling. He could deny his emotions all he wanted, but she could make him lose control.

Her sense of power was suddenly usurped as she felt his fingers slip between her legs, cupping her center and pressing the heel of his hand against her clit. She felt the surge of wetness dampen her panties and the leather of his gloves as his touch inflamed her.

"Anxious, are we darlin'," Mark managed in a hoarse voice, stunning her into silence as he suddenly thrust two fingers deep inside her body. She screamed and bucked against him, desperate to feel his fingers deeper inside her, stroking her harder. Her hand increased its pace on his cock, feeling him harden even more under her ministrations.

The tension was almost unbearable... and all she knew was that she had to have him inside her, or she'd explode into so many pieces he'd never be able to put her back together.

"Mark... now..." she moaned, feeling him smile against her chest. Before she could catch her breath, she felt him reach for his wallet and pull out a condom, shifting her slightly so he could slip it onto his arousal. Then he lifted her body, pressing her back against the wall as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. The move put her center in direct contact with his pulsing flesh, her soaking wet panties the only barrier between them.

"Elizabeth... are you sure..." he managed his voice ragged, poised at her entrance.

She smiled at him, the desire overwhelming her, part of her rejoicing that he cared enough to ask. It had to prove this wasn't just a grudge fuck. He cared.

She didn't answer in words. She simply reached down, pushed her panties aside, and impaled herself on his cock, crying out as he sunk deep into her body. His own cry mingled with hers, echoing throughout the silent room. Before she could even absorb the wonderful feeling of having him deep inside her, she felt him move, turning them towards the outer office. She gasped as he began moving, each step thrusting him harder against her, burying him deeper inside her.

She clutched him tightly, arching against him, moaning her pleasure as they slowly moved across the room. She gasped again as she felt her backside hit the hard wood of her desk, as he backed her onto it, bending her body backwards over it as far as she could go. She cried out as the move pushed him directly against her g-spot, wringing a scream from deep inside her throat.

The sound seemed to spur him on, and his thrusts sped up, slamming into her over and over again. The scarf returned to her lips as his mouth returned to hers and their tongues dueled in an imitation of what their lower bodies were doing.

Elizabeth could feel her climax building with every thrust. She felt herself spiraling higher and higher... her cries getting louder and louder.

Suddenly, she crested the wave and screamed as her body went into a free fall. She barely felt him still then shudder against her, his hoarse cry of her name lost in the echo of the room as he fell apart. She felt her muscles clamp down tightly around him, milking him for all he was worth, loving the feeling of bliss invading her body... along with the feeling of him buried deep inside her.


Logan was harder than a rock, his body and mind on overload as he absorbed the words Marie had used to describe their sexual encounter. If he closed his eyes, he could picture her naked and stretched out across this very desk. He could picture her long hair falling over the side as he slammed his cock into her over and over again. Could hear her moans and cries as she gave herself completely to him.

He wasn't aware his hand was rubbing his cock as he let the fantasy overtake him. He was too lost in the fantasy of being buried deep inside Marie's body... having her totally at his mercy. Imagining taking her, hard and fast, on her desk, right here in this very room. Feeling her clamp down around him as he exploded into her body, desire fueled by her cry of release.

The thoughts were too much for him. Before he knew it, he was coming, hard and fast, his cock still throbbing against the tight fly of his jeans.

Several minutes later, he came back to himself, amazed and embarrassed that simple words could have the power to turn him on this much. Words written by his best friend, the girl he'd considered his 'sister.'

No way in hell was he EVER going to think of her as a 'sister' again.

Not after reading her erotic words.

He closed his eyes, willing his breathing back to normal, finally letting himself absorb what had just happened.

He'd gotten off on how Marie felt about him.

And how he felt about her.

Yes he was scared to death about loving her, about making love to her. Not because of the physical act itself, but because everyone he seemed to love... he lost.

But maybe one had to take risks. Or else forever live in perpetual hope that someday, somehow, the barriers would crumble and it would all be all right. Maybe loving someone was taking the biggest risk of all.

He'd entered her room ready to take that risk with her, despite his few remaining doubts.

All those doubts had been put to rest with her words.

She loved him enough to put her fantasies down in a journal. Enough to be with him, day after day, hiding those erotic feelings, hiding her love.

Maybe it was finally time to do something about it.

Feeling better than he had in a long time, he moved to close the screen, his eyes suddenly catching the small print at the bottom of the page.

"Feedback is craved! Wolve'sMarie@loa.com."

Feedback?

What kind of feedback?

And why was there an email address on her personal journal?

A strange sense of foreboding filled his body as he quickly clicked back on the previous parts, finding the same message at the bottom of each one.

Maybe this wasn't just a personal journal.

Taking a deep breath, Logan closed out of the stories and moved the cursor to the small "e" on the screen. It was the only Icon he hadn't tried yet. He clicked twice feeling a small sense of relief as the computer connected him to the Internet.

As the screen popped up, he found himself staring at a box that had "WolvesMarie" and a row of stars beneath it. Below that, there was a checkmark in a box that said 'save password.' He knew he was about to enter Marie's private email, but couldn't stop himself. He had to know.

As the screen opened, he noticed the mail icon blinking. As he clicked on it, he found himself suddenly staring at a series of messages, all with the word "feedback" in the subject line. He closed his eyes as he fought down his guilt and opened the first one.

Dear Wolve's Marie:

WOW! I can't tell you how turned on I was by the latest chapter of "DL!" Talk about resolving 'unresolved sexual tension!'


Logan felt a series of emotions flood over him as he quickly scanned a few other messages, seeing they all contained praise for "Dangerous Love."

She'd posted her fantasies to the Internet.

And obviously, people were reading them. People were enjoying them. People knew all about his and Marie's non-existent love life.

Or at least about Mark and Elizabeth's existing love life.

He sat there a few more moments, absorbing the fact that she'd actually posted erotic stories on-line. He thought back to the few times he had come back from a mission and gone to check on her, only to find her immersed in the computer. Now that he thought about it, lately, she'd been looking extremely nervous if he caught her there, and would quickly close out of what she had been working on.

No wonder.

It all made sense now.

And surprisingly, he couldn't find any anger in himself. She'd disguised their identities, and chances are, no one reading the stuff would recognize them.

In fact, he found himself somewhat turned on by the fact that his and Marie's alter egos' seemed to be turning on people all over the Internet.

More proof he needed to do something to turn things on here in real life.

But how?

He felt a smile break across his face as he noticed the 'reply to' button at the top of the screen.

Should he?

She'd kill him.

But then again, maybe she would ravish him instead.

It was worth the risk, they'd been denying this too long.

Besides, he didn't think he'd be able to control himself around her now, even if he tried. Not with the memory of those words and the images they'd created burned into his mind.

And it would save him the annoyance of dealing with online Victoria's Secret catalogues.

What did he have to lose?

With a slight feeling of trepidation, he clicked on the reply button and began writing.

Dear Wolve's Marie:

Interesting what you find on one's computer when one is looking for information on-line.

You might want to be more careful of slugging files "Marie's Stories," after all, you never know who might click on them by accident or curiosity.

You might also never realize how aroused said person might get while reading the exploits of Mark and Elizabeth.

Or should I call them Logan and Marie?

Then again, if you look over at the doorway, you might just realize something else entirely.

Marie's Wolverine


When he'd finished, he sat back and proof read the message. Short, sweet and to the point. She couldn't NOT get his meaning. Now the question was, what would she do with it?

He could still turn back. He could still try to pretend things were the same and that he wasn't picturing her naked, stretched out across the desk, each time he looked at her.

No way.

He pressed the send button.



An hour later, he was trying to concentrate on whatever Jean was asking him as he forced his gaze to avoid the woman sitting two tables away. Marie had returned from her shopping spree, but had headed straight for dinner, not going near her computer. In frustration, he'd entered the dining room, determined to keep an eye on her, waiting for the moment she left, hoping to be there as she read his email.

As he watched her laugh at something Remy said, his blood boiled and he had to stop himself from going over and clawing the man to death.

But the boy was closer to Marie's age, did he really have any right to ask him to be with him when she could have someone much younger, much better?

Doubts about his plan assailed him as he thought about the message he'd sent her.

Had he done the right thing?

Then he remembered her words, her passion, expressed so clearly to him, and he knew he couldn't have done anything else.

That gave him the strength to pretend to keep up a conversation, even laughing at the required moment of Jean's conversation.

But he was acutely attuned to Marie, and his senses perked up as he watched her suddenly jump up and head out of the room.

Smiling to himself he made his excuses and followed her out of the room, praying no one would notice he was following Marie.

He slipped up the stairs, glad to see she'd left her door cracked as he approached and slid it open just enough to see her sitting at the computer.

He silently watched as she laughed or smiled as she read her messages, every now and then staring wistfully off into space, as if thinking pleasant thoughts. He now had an idea what those thoughts were, and chances are, they weren't "G" rated.

He watched her face suddenly pale and he moved into the doorway as he saw the panic register on her lovely features.

She'd gotten his message.

It was time to see this thing through and grab his future.

Their future.

"If you look over here, you might just realize something else entirely," he stated softly, seeing her go still, take a deep breath, then turn to meet his gaze.

He felt his body harden as he observed the fear and desire mixed in the glowing pools of her eyes. He slowly moved towards her, shutting and locking the door behind him. He felt the tension in the air build to an almost intolerable level. He finally reached her breathing in her familiar scent and feeling his body tighten even more. He placed both hands on the arms of her chair, boxing her in. He could see the desire in her eyes, and feel the arousal in her body as he stared down at her, watching her lick her suddenly dry lips.

The move undid him.

Slowly reaching for the scarf around her neck, he pulled it away from her bare skin and floated it lightly over her lips. Then he leaned down and captured her lips with his, and proceeded to kiss her exactly as he'd been dreaming about for what seemed like forever.

Exactly like she'd written in her story.

He groaned against her lips as he felt her arms rise to lock around his neck, deepening the kiss. He couldn't stop himself from pulling her from the chair then, desperate to feel her body pressed against his. He continued to devour her mouth as he lifted her, whirling her around and then, just like her fantasy, pressing her back onto her desk, arching her over it, seeing that gorgeous hair flow over the side, nearly touching the floor.

Exactly as he'd imagined.

He pulled away just enough to let her catch her breath, admiring the site of her flushed cheeks, rapidly beating pulse and hardened nipples straining against the thin cotton of her tank top. She was truly a beautiful sight.

And she was all his.

He knew it.

She knew it.

And that was all that mattered.

He smiled as he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Are you ready to become my Marie?" he asked hoarsely, letting all his desire for her shine in his eyes.

He smiled and felt his heart speed into overdrive as she wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered "I've always been your Marie, you've just been too stupid to notice."

Logan growled.

And in that moment, Logan thanked God for his computer ineptness.

"Not anymore," he managed as he swept her into his arms and carried her over to the bed.

Then he set about making all Marie's "Dangerous Love" fantasies a reality.