Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan thinks about the last time he saw Rogue.
Logan starts unpacking when he starts thinking about five years earlier.

Logan kissed Marie once more. He slipped his hands under her sweater and squeezed her breasts. He teased the nipples, making them hard to his touch. His tongue forced her lips to open and entwined around hers. It explored every inch of her mouth. Marie whimpered as the fire within her ignited. She felt him slip his hands into her sweatpants. Logan massaged her with his fingers as he attacked her neck with wet kisses.

Logan ripped open Marie's sweater and kissed his way toward the valley between her breasts. Marie grabbed his head as he buried his face there. She arched her body, moaning loudly. She brought Logan's face up to hers and consumed his mouth with a hungry kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close to her. She slid a leg up his thigh. Logan responded by taking it under the knee and putting it to his hip. He did the same with the other leg.

Logan turned around and carried Marie to the bed, his lips never parting from hers. He pushed her into the soft mattress and pinned her arms at the sides. He moved his hand down her side as he kissed her neck. He slipped it into her sweatpants and traced his fingers along her underwear. He found her clit and pinched it, sending tremors through her body. Marie squeezed her eyes shut as he fondled the loose folds of her sex.
Desperate for more skin contact, Logan and Marie undressed one another. Their lips met in a ferocious intensity as their hands explored their bodies. Logan couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Marie's wrists. He pinned them above her head and entered her. Marie screamed at the pain that ripped through her, but it subsided, and pleasure replaced it.

Growling, Logan began to move inside of Marie slowly. He ran his hands up and down her body. Marie closed her eyes as he caught her lips in another kiss. She grabbed his backside, making him lose control. Every lift of her hips matched his rapid thrusts. Beads of sweat ran down their bodies. Before Logan and Marie knew it, they reached their climax, and their worlds exploded. They came down from their high, shuddering in their ecstasy.