Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan meets Rogue's daughter Bella
I hope Rouge can forgive me for leaving her. The night I left has never left my memory in the last five years. I know I was a coward for leaving as I did in the middle of the night. It has taken me this long to wake up and realize that I am in LOVE with her. I have tried to forget about her and it has not worked Rogue is always in my thoughts. The closer Logan gets to the mansion gates he gets nervures. The Wolverine starts laughing at the man and says "How funny that the big bad wolverine is afraid a little girl."
Logan slows the bike as he enters the gates.

As Logan opened the front door, he took a deep breath and thought here goes nothing. Logan heard someone coming down the stairs and looked to see who it was? Logan was disappointed that it was Rouge. Logan smiled at Kitty and said, "How have you been Kit-Kat? Kitty looked to see Loan standing at the front door. She made her way to Logan and greeted him with a big hug and welcomed him home. Logan looked around and asked Kitty, "Where is everyone? Kitty told Logan, "Alfa team wasn't there right now because they were on a mission and would be back shortly." Logan saw to small faces appear out from behind Kitty. LLogan said, "Who do were have here?" Kitty had forgotten that Bella and CJ were behind her. Kitty said, "Bella and CJ I would like for you to meet Logan code-name Wolverine." CJ came from his hiding place behind Kitty, reached out his little hand, and said, "Nice to meet you Mr. Logan." Logan laughed and said, "You don't have to call me Logan." Logan waited for Bella to come out from behind Kitty. Kitty asked Bella, "What is the matter sweetheart?" Bella said, "I don't think mommy would like me talking to me talking to The Wolverine." Kitty looked at Logan and then back at Bella. Kitty asked Bella, "Why would you say that." I have heard mommy talk about him. Logan made mommy said." LLogan said, "Well I figured Scott would feel that way but not Jean." Bella spoke up and said, "Uncle Scott and Aunt Jean are not my parents they are CJ's." Logan was shocked to hear so much anger in such a little girl. Logan asked, "Who is you mother then?" Bella put her small hand on her hips and said, "Marie code name Rogue is my mother." Logan just looked at the little girl standing in front of him recognizing how much acted and looked like Marie. Logan said, "What has your mother said about me?" Bella gave Logan an evil look before saying, "You are one sorry low down son-of -a bitch and that if you were a woman you would be considered a whore!" Kitty tried to stop Bella but there was no stopping her she was too much like Rogue when it came to speaking her mind, tell you the truth no matter how much it hurt. Kitty looked at Logan and said, "Sorry for that Logan I didn't know that she over heard Rogue talking a few days ago." Logan raised his hand and said, "Do worry about it." Logan went to his old room to thing after his little introduction to Bella and CJ.

Kitty took Bella and CJ to class and went to her Jean. Jean looked up when Kitty ran in out of breath. Jean said, "What has appended?" In-between breath Kitty said, "We have a big problem." Jean said, "Is there something wrong with CJ or Bella." Kitty said, "No but Logan is back." Jean said, "Where is Logan?" Kitty said, "He went to his old room but, CJ and Bella was with me when we bumped in to Logan." Jean said, "Did he say anything about Bella?" Kitty said, "No he was in to much shock from what Bella had said." Jean said what that was. Kitty said, "She is like her mother Bella looked the Wolverine in the eye and said she had heard Rogue say, "Logan was son-of-a bitch and if he was a woman he would be a whore." Jean was shocked to. Jean said, "What does Logan say to her." Kitty said, "Nothing just asked if his old room was available and Logan went to his old room to rest before dinner."