It took three weeks for him to realize that he didn't need to miss her anymore, he was so use to it that it had become second nature even when he saw her every morning and evening. It took him another three weeks to realize that he didnŽt want to stop missing her; that missing her was a part of his love for her, his need to be with her.

They had three months of harmony and even Logan was content with the status co. But then it happened. It changed everything. HeŽd been happy to simply watch her, it almost sickened him when he thought about it, about the excitement with which he looked forward to every evening simply because he knew at the end of a day heŽd go home to her. It amused his sadistic mind that the highlight of his day was drying dishes while she washed them, listening to the melody of her voice as she talked about her classes, the bookstore or a letter sheŽd received from one of her friends. HeŽd listen and reply, telling her about his day in return before curling up on the couch to watch T.V. her with a textbook, him the remote.

Even the nights he had to leave for his bouncer job seemed less mundane as he knew when he came home heŽd see her asleep on the couch, heŽd get to touch her as he carried her into her room, kiss her head and feel her against him. He lived for those moments.

Until the incident he could live with simple friendship, friendship was good, she was still too young, still making choices he should have no influence in; he was still too old, to jaded and had too many issues.

ThatŽs when it had happened.

It hadnŽt even been a special occasion; heŽd just missed her having not seen her that night due to a late study session. He had been restless at work and gotten off early it was still only after 10 when he entered the building his heartbeat increasing with his excitement.

HeŽd heard her as soon as heŽd entered the apartment, her door slightly ajar, her moan hadnŽt registered in his intellect as to what it was before he was at her door, hand raised and claws out. He relaxed his predatory stance when he heard her, smelt her. He groaned and became instantly hard at her breathy “Logan…oh Logan” and the smell of her arousal, musky and sweet, her breath almost a pant as her voice hitched on a moan. He could smell her release, smell her excitement, smell her disappointment as she came down from the rush and remembered that it was only a fantasy, he wasnŽt in the room, it wasnŽt his hand stroking her.

He was rooted to the spot in shock and excitement, aroused more than he could ever remember and he hadnŽt even seen her.

The knowledge that she wanted him, dreamed of him was enough to make him feral, make his control snap, the control heŽd been exercising since heŽd first seen her, the control over his instinct to make her his forever.

He would have stood there all night if he hadnŽt heard her start to move about, it shocked him into action and he snuck into his matchbox of a room seconds before she emerged.

It became a need after that. He never knew how often she did it, giving herself pleasure while pretending it was him. All he knew was that every Thursday he would stop work early and come home, stand outside her door and listen.

It was a peculiar type of torture.

His sent so tuned into her he swore he could smell her arousal days after an incident, as he had begun to term them, had happened. The torture was in the relentless arousal he felt from that, an arousal no amount of self-gratification could remove.

It had been the fifth incident that he had snapped. Standing outside he had been forced to lean against the wall alongside her door, his knees trembling, heart racing so fast he thought it would pump right out of his chest. The hand that had lightly been covering his jean covered erection, gently stroking the rigid outline of his cock in a crazed, torturous manner that made him think he was infact a hidden masochist.

He gulped in air like a drowning man, his blood pounding in his ears he was too stunned to realize heŽd missed her climax, too stunned to do anything but close his eyes and lean, almost defeated, against the wall. Arousal forgotten, desire subdued, he didnŽt hear her get up from the bed, or open the door, he heard her small gasp though as she noticed him standing there. Noticed her eyes widen first in embarrassment, then in wounder as she took in the stiffness of his muscles, the small flush of arousal on his body, his erection pressing against his jeans and the hand he had yet been able to move.

His eyes snapped open and boar into the deep brown of hers and he gulped down air he didnŽt need and he could swear he was shivering slightly though he wasnŽt cold.

HeŽd never seen this Marie, the one sated and soft, smelling of arousal and completion, face flushed, eyes bright, lips parted and moist. This was the Marie of his every fantasy.

Her mouth opened slightly as if to form his name, she may have even whispered it as she reached a tentative hand out towards his chest. All he could do was gulp in breath, heart pounding as he tried to process what heŽd heard, what five weeks of sneaking around like the worst kind of pervert but been unable to stop himself, had not earned him. What a life time could not earn him.

She went to touch him, snapping him out of his trance like state and he put his bare hand up to hers, finger to finger with only a wisp of air separating their hands. He stared at her fingers, long and slender, beautiful yet strong, he could see the slight glistening of her own juices on them and he gulped again as lust slammed through him.

Pulling his eyes from their hands he looked into eyes that blurred as he watched her. For a moment he though she was crying and damned himself for ever being so weak as being unable to stop listening to her, damned himself a coward for never having the courage to open her door and join her.

While her eyes were wet it shocked him to realize the tears were his own as he whispered the one question heŽd only just realized he needed to know more than life. He wanted her climaxed declaration to be true more than heŽd ever wanted anything.

“You love me…you want me Marie?”

He watched as her breath caught.