Story Notes:
I actually thought of Morning Comes Softly first. But since I've unconsciously set a "time" theme on my titles (remember Time of the Month and Friday I'm in Love?), I decided to change it to Every Morning to keep up with the theme. Plus, I'm into Sugar Ray these days, so there!
Enjoy, everyone!
Logan groaned softly as sleep released its last vestiges on his consciousness. He opened his eyes slowly to the soft insistence of sunlight streaming through the window. He smiled sleepily. Logan loved mornings.

The bed shifted and he turned toward the movement. The woman beside him stirred sleepily. She turned to her side, facing him in her sleep.

With a faint smile, Logan propped himself up on his elbow and stared down at the woman who not only shared his bed but shared his life as well. He brushed the brown and platinum locks away from her forehead. After a year of being married to him, she still looked innocent. Like I haven't corrupted her at all with my debauched ways, he laughed to himself. Her lips pouted slightly in sleep. Even asleep, she tempts me, he thought. There were lines under her eyes, though and he traced them gently with his thumb. Not surprising since he kept her up most of the night with a lot of hard loving.

His gaze traveled down her throat to her breasts. Her position plumped them together invitingly. Her nipples were softly swollen; still tender from the workout he gave them last night. He even went to sleep with his mouth on her breast. Her tummy lifted gently as she breathed and Logan laid a gentle hand on it. He stroked it reverently as if willing the seed he'd planted deep in her belly the whole night to take root. A baby would definitely be welcome, he thought. He noticed that his semen had dried between her thighs. He must've come inside her five times and she would be sore and sticky with him.

Placing a soft kiss on her forehead, Logan got out of bed and gloriously naked, went to the bathroom. He came out with a washcloth dunked in warm water. He sat down beside his wife and urged her on her back. He parted her thighs, careful not to wake her, and pressed the washcloth between her sore and sticky woman's place. It didn't take long for her to moan blissfully. He cleaned her up gently and thoroughly, taking care of that part of her he had lavished with so much attention last night.

Marie woke to the warm pressure being applied between her legs. It felt so wonderful that she moaned in response. She opened her legs more, letting the source of that warmth alleviate some of her soreness.

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

She smiled at the sound of her husband's thick morning voice and opened her eyes.

"Hi," she whispered drowsily. "Hmmm, that feels good."

Logan pressed some more. "Wait till I'm finished with this and I'll make you feel even better."

"Ooh, I bet," Marie chuckled.

He took one final swipe before he got up. Marie restrained him with a caressing hand on his cheek, silently thanking him for his thoughtfulness. Logan cupped his hand over her own and rubbed the side of his face against her touch. Bestowing a kiss on her palm, Logan smiled down at his wife before heading off to the bathroom.

Marie swung her legs over the side of the bed and stretched delicately, easing the stiff muscles that had a hard workout last night. Logan had been his usual horn dog and she was only too happy to oblige. A stiff and sore body was a small price to pay to experience Logan's kind of loving. She stood up and went to the window, beckoned by the glorious sunrise over the horizon.

Closing the bathroom door as he went out, Logan stopped in his tracks when he saw Marie, naked and beautiful, standing by the window. Her sleep-rumpled hair shone brightly against the sunlight, making her seem ethereal. Otherworldly. And in a way she was. Marie was so different from all the other women he had known...because she loved him. He raked his eyes along the lush curves of her full breasts and hips and thought how perfect she was. Perfect for him.

As if sensing his gaze on her, Marie turned her head toward him and did an inspection of her own. He was lounging casually by the doorway, his arms folded across his chest. She pursed her lips, trying to hold back a smile as she saw the teasing lift of one corner of his mouth, not to mention the twitching of his cock. She held out her hand.

Logan moved away from the door, accepting her invitation. He went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, groaning at the feel of her as he gathered her into his embrace.

"What are you thinking?" he asked, nuzzling her ear.

Marie leaned back against him and sighed contentedly. "Nothing. Just enjoying the view. You know how I enjoy watching the sun rise."

"Hmmm. And I enjoy watching you rise every morning. You're beautiful when you wake up." He was sucking her earlobe now and soon, he was tonguing her ear.

A moan escaped unbiddingly from her. Marie gripped his hips as she pushed her buttocks against him caressingly, garnering an expected response from him. She turned to face him abruptly and linked her arms around his neck.

"And I," she whispered impishly, "love feeling you rise against me." She rubbed her belly against his erection.

Logan closed his eyes, dropped his forehead against hers and rubbed their noses together. "Damn, baby, but I love this. I love feeling this desire for you. I love being able to make love to you all the time."

Stroking the hair at his nape, Marie placed a loving kiss on his forehead, eyes, nose and finally, his lips. "Oh, Logan, I'm glad. Sometimes I can't help but feel lucky. You do know how to make a woman feel loved and wanted."

Opening his eyes and focusing intense hazel eyes on her, he said darkly, "Let's go to bed."

Marie needed no further urging. She took his mouth sweetly and yet passionately. She kissed him slowly, drawing out the meeting of their lips. Their tongues tangled and battled sensuously, relishing each other's taste. Her hands met at his chest, smoothing over his light fur. Her fingers found his masculine nipples and she circled them, making them hard.

He groaned at the sensation. As much as he liked playing with his wife's nipples, he also liked his played with. In retaliation, he cupped his large hand over her breast and squeezed. Her nipple peaked and he rolled it between his fingers.

Gasping, Marie pulled away and looked at her husband with glazed eyes. It didn't matter how many times they had made love before, her body still responded to him like it was the first time. "I love you," she whispered. That earned her a quick hard kiss.

She pushed him backwards until his knees hit the side of the bed. Logan obliged her by lying down on the center of the bed, quietly anticipating the loving to come. Marie climbed over him and sat astride him. She moaned as the hair leading down his navel teased her aching center. She placed her hands on either side of his head, her hair curtaining their faces from the rest of the world. She gave him a loving smile and followed it up with nibbling kisses all over his face.

Logan sighed as Marie pampered him with the kisses he loved so. He loved their fast and furious lovemaking but he also savored their slow and teasing mating as well. He captured her lips and plunged his tongue inside the warm cavern of her mouth. His hands traveled up and down the length of her silky back while he enjoyed the feel of her soft full breasts brushing against his chest.

His avid mouth lodged itself beneath her chin, sucking the smooth flesh there. Logan moved down her throat until he was tonguing the hollow at the base. Marie "hmmmed" and tilted her head to the side, tempting his mouth with more skin to taste. Meanwhile, his hands settled on her hips, grinding her down on his groin.

Marie hissed as she felt her sensitive flesh get crushed. She threw her head back, her hair flying and arched her back. She tingled down there and she slowly undulated her hips to prolong the sensation.

Her jutting breasts in full view now, Logan reached up to lick at her soft skin. Both hands squeezed the supple globes, but he avoided her tender nipples and instead, focused on the surrounding flesh.

"Logan," she whispered, her hands clutching his head to her breasts. "Please."

"You're not too tender?" he asked through a mouthful of flesh.

"No. I want your mouth now, honey, please."

Without further ado, Logan popped a nipple into his mouth and sucked.

"Aaaah!" came Marie's jubilant cry. She closed her eyes as all the sensation between her legs and in her breasts gathered at the pit of her stomach. She urged Logan to her other breast, all the while thrusting her hips.

"You're so wet, baby," he said, feeling her wetness spread across the skin of his groin. He wanted that wetness in his mouth. He reluctantly let go of her nipple and lay back down on the bed. He lifted her hips from his body so that she was kneeling above him.

"Logan?" she asked. Logan's hands were urging her higher up his body.

"Come here, Marie. Closer. Closer," he instructed softly.

Marie's eyes widened when she realized what Logan intended to do. They had never done this before. She blushed as she looked down on Logan's bright hazel eyes. She was straddling his head and his parted mouth was directly below her moist flesh. She gripped the headboard for strength and balance at what was about to unfold.

Logan's thumbs teased her wet curls then rubbed his nose against her mound. "God, you smell good, baby," he whispered seductively. "But I know you taste even better." He spread her nether lips apart, gazing at her juicy pink flesh, before giving her a slow, thorough licking with the flat of his tongue.

A loud moan shattered the comfortable silence of the morning. Marie couldn't help it. His mouth felt too good, too wicked between her legs. She felt Logan's hands grip her hips, steadying her for his sweet torture. His tongue was probing her soaking entrance now, fucking her as he would with his cock. Marie's hips rode his mouth, thrusting down on his agile tongue. She knew she was going to come soon. She already felt a tightening, a gathering in her groin that was ready to explode any minute. Logan was so attuned to his wife's body that he knew ecstasy was near. He nudged her clit with the tip of his tongue repeatedly before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it fiercely.

Her loud scream filled the room. Bright light exploded behind Marie's closed eyes as she came furiously. Her hips bucked against Logan's mouth but he held on to her hips, latching his mouth on her spasming center. He lapped at her cream like a starving cat, thirsty for her sweet and sexy taste. He then spread soft little kisses along her slit as she started to calm down.

Marie was breathless. "Oh, God, Logan..." She tried to catch her breath, her body still recovering from the onslaught of his mouth. She scooted backwards a bit until she could see his face. He was a cat, all right, because he looked like he had gotten the canary. A big, warm and hairy cat that wore the most satisfied and contented smile.

"Liked that, didn't you?" he asked teasingly.

"Actually, I hated it. Found it boring," she teased back. Her heart quickened when she saw how his mouth glistened with her juices. She leaned down and licked his lips until all her taste was gone. She sat up and smacked her lips. She liked her taste.

Logan's eyes darkened at Marie's sensuality. His thumb went to her lips, touching and stroking them. He traced her pouty lips and thought about those same lips tasting his come. The fingers of his other hand wandered between her thighs and scooped out some more of her cream. He raised that hand to her lips and Marie didn't hesitate in holding his hand and sucking his come-coated fingers like a popsicle. Logan groaned at the feel of her tongue on his fingers.

When his fingers were clean, Marie scooted down even more until she was resting on his thighs. With the sexiest expression on her face, she gripped his fully erect and aching cock. She gently worked her hand up and down his length while her other hand fondled his heavy sac.

"Oh, baby, yes," Logan hissed. He arched his hips at the exquisite sensation. Her hand felt wonderful but at this point, he wanted to be inside her. "Marie, please..." he pleaded.

She pumped her hand until a drop of pre-cum leaked out of his cock. She bent down and licked it off, her tongue lingering on his hard and throbbing flesh. She grinned evilly at Logan's wild growl. She straightened and straddled his hips. She took his cock between her thighs and rubbed it against her heated core. She threw her head back as it bumped her sensitive clit. She glided against his rigid length, spreading her cream all over him.

Logan was going out of his mind. He needed to be inside her. He growled menacingly. "Marie! I swear I'm going to die if you don't get your---aaahhh...!"

Marie finally put the tip of his cock at her entrance and pushed down. She bit her lip at the feeling of fullness. She felt her body stretch to accommodate his size. "Ooh, Logan..."

Grasping her hips, Logan began to thrust slowly but insistently inside her. Ooh, but she was tight, warm and so darn wet he didn't have any difficulty sliding inside her. Marie met him halfway, and they established a steady rhythm that rocked the bed. She gripped his powerful shoulders as she moved her hips.

She was the most graceful woman Logan had ever met. He was mesmerized by the way her breasts bounced in time with her thrusts. Seeing her gyrate above him made him think she was dancing instead of making love. His hands abandoned their post at her hips and glided upwards to her breasts. He cupped them lovingly in his palms, his thumbs stroking the nipples into hard little nubs.

Eyes heavy with passion, Marie put her hands over Logan's, crushing her breasts with both their hands. She moved her hips faster, wanting that sweet ecstasy to claim them. With a growl, Logan pinned her hips with his hands and did the work this time. He ground his hips teasingly, making her moan. He kept at it for a while until Marie became frustrated. He pounded on his chest. "Damn you, Logan, move!"

He circled his hips one more time before driving into her rapidly. "Logan!" Marie screamed. All she could do was hang on to him as Logan took control of the ride. Logan's hand went to where they were intimately joined and plied her clit, giving her even more pleasure than she could take.

A long, mewling sound erupted from Marie as she convulsed, the waves of ecstasy buffeted through her body. Logan felt the frantic milking of her inner muscles against his cock and he was lost. He roared as he spilled his seed deep inside her, flooding her with his warmth.

Marie slumped down weakly against his chest. She was spent but ooh, was she satisfied. She could feel Logan's thundering heartbeat start to slow down. She buried her head at the crook of his neck and stroked his chest comfortingly.

It didn't surprise Logan anymore how making love with Marie could be so moving. Everything he did with her was always special. A kiss. A touch. Everything. Ordinary things, as long as done with his wife, became extraordinary. That was what made her magical. Like this particular morning. It was a very ordinary Tuesday morning, but it became special because he had made love with her. He wouldn't mind doing this everyday at all, Logan smiled to himself. He loved mornings.

He gathered her even closer and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, Marie."

Marie smiled even if he couldn't see her. She kissed his throat instead. "I love you, too."