Anything by Kristine (NC-17)
[Reviews - 13] Printer
A dark AU in which Logan and Marie meet under different circumstances.
Categories: AU
Characters: None
Genres: Dark
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 4153 - Hits: 13188
Complete?: Yes - Published: 03/15/2008 - Last Updated: 03/15/2008
Story Notes:
Warning: Darkishness ahead. Thanks to SJ and Jenn for the beta and for not running away screaming after reading this :). Written for Edanielrya for the Bubbleficathon (http://www.livejournal.com/community/bubbleficathon/), bath item: towel. I'll apologize in advance as I know this is most likely not what she was looking for. It seems that no matter what I write, my Logan always ends up a bit dark. Well, this time is no exception. As I began writing this fic, I noticed that it was beginning to have a similar theme as an earlier fic that I had abandoned, so I decided to incorporate bits and pieces of the two together and ended up with this. Enjoy:) I'd like to note that the major inspirations for this story came after I read Pretending by Terri (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbfiction.php?fiction_id=1823). I really liked that fic, but I wondered what a broken hearted Logan would do under the same cicumstances. Would he still come out of it with his honor intact? In my world, the answer is no...LoL. I'd also like to note that a part of the "oral" scene was greatly influenced by Azurine's Spray Evenly Until Slightly Damp fic (http://www.angelfire.com/rant/willbitewhenprovoked/azurine/spray.html). One line just stood out as really erotic and I just had to use it here. It just seemed to fit perfectly for my not-so-nice Logan. So I'd like to take this opportunity to say Thank You to these ladies for writing such incredible stories and that I hope they'll write us some more soon:)
Flashbacks in italics

1. Anything by Kristine [Reviews - 13] star star star star star (4153 words)