Author's Chapter Notes:
Rogue and Bobby have it out, and Rogue informs Bobby of a few things he hadn't known about their relationship. Let's just say Pyro wasn't that great of a friend to the Iceman.
Within an hour, everyone knew what had happened between Rogue and Kitty. Kitty’s humiliation helped flame Bobby’s anger…. And something else. He had felt it when she had walked through the cafeteria doors. She had changed greatly. She wasn’t the same, helpless mouse that shied away from everything. She wasn’t the same quiet book worm who held her tongue because she didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. It was in her eyes. She didn’t care about anyone else’s feelings anymore. She only cared about herself…. And that made him hard.

After he and Kitty had left the cafeteria that first day, he had taken her back to his room and fucked her hard. He had made her cry in a mixture of pain and pleasure and fear. She had screamed while she came, and in the back of his mind, he wondered if anyone heard. He hadn’t cared, though. Let them hear. It didn’t matter to him. Maybe SHE would hear and come running. Maybe SHE would see and wish it was HER. He started imagining it was HER, and started pumping faster, harder. He grabbed HER hair, and poor Kitty screamed. He imagined it was HER, and felt his testicles tighten harder then they ever had before, and as he came inside his Kit-Kat, his mind came inside HER. He yelled with his relief, and rolled off the girl that would never be HER. SHE had been so vivid in his mind, that he was surprised to see someone else laying beside him, panting. He didn’t feel any sorrow when Kitty left their bed with out a word, and slammed the bathroom door. She had known that she wasn’t the one in his mind anymore. She wondered if Rogue would be happy to know that SHE was still the one he wanted.


One month after her return, Rogue ran into Bobby on her way to training. She had known that it was inevitable, but hadn’t figured how she would deal with it yet. She was lucky to have been able to wait this long. As he walked toward her in the hall outside the gym, eyes transfixed on her with intent, she heard her self whisper, “Fuck it.”

“We need to talk, Rogue.” He whispered softly. He put his hand on her arm as he once did, all those years ago when they were young and in love. “It’s important.”

“Why? You want me to leave again? Am I spoiling your little thing with Kitty? I’m not leaving, Bobby. Forget it. This is as much my home as yours and everyone else. “

“It’s not that. I don’t know what it is.” He sighed, knowing that this was probably the only opportunity that he would be able to tell her anything. “Before you came back, everything was great between me and Kitty. We were in love and thinking about getting engaged. Hell, I even brought a ring for her. But you came home, and I thought you came back for me.”

“Why would I do that? You made it perfectly clear that you did…”

“Let me finish. I know it was stupid, but I thought maybe something in you never stopped loving me. I thought I was past us, but… I can’t get you out of my head. I can’t even make love to my girlfriend, without you taking her place. And I think I like it… Hell, I know I do. I want you back. I still love you. I need to know… Do YOU still love me?” He whispered as she took a step away from him.

She swallowed hard, knowing that she needed to say how she really felt. “Bobby, we were children then. We didn’t want the same things. I doubt we ever have.”

“You haven’t answered my question.” Although his voice was pleading, she could see the hurt and anger in his eyes. She could feel her own anger rising at that instant. This was getting out of hand, and now she was late. This needed to end now.

“Of course I never stopped loving you, Bobby. How could I stop something that I never started doing?” She backed away from him, planting her feet firmly on the ground, knowing that he would do anything at this point. She had probably made him snap, but that didn’t matter. Better her than someone who couldn’t, or wouldn’t, defend themselves. She couldn’t help but feel bad for Kitty at this moment. Bobby had become a monster, and she wondered if he would fight her now, or wait and take it out on his girlfriend later. She got her answer as he shot an ice spear from his hand, aimed at her chest.

She dodged it easily, relying on the training she received from Logan on a daily bases now, what she had already known before she left, and what she had acquired from Carol. He didn’t know about her new powers yet. No one, other than Storm and Logan knew. They were all waiting for the right time to make everything known. Now seemed like as good a time as any.

“Come on, Robert. You can do better, can’t ya?” She said as she hovered just slightly off the ground. She would be able to move faster this way. Although she knew that she could kill him with one punch, she didn’t want to. He needed to get this out now, before he hurt anyone. “I mean, I’m just a poor, little Southern Belle, ain’t I, Sugar?” She grabbed the next icicle he tossed at her, quickly throwing it to the side.


“Where did you get the new abilities, Baby? Who did you steal those from?” He asked as he shot more ice at her. That hurt more than anything. Even though she had finally come to terms that what had happened to Carol was an accident, and her voice and personality were starting to fade, she still felt guilty every time she used one of Carol‘s powers. “We need to talk some more, Baby. I got something’s that I need to tell you.”

“I ran into your old pal, John, a couple of months after I left. He told me about some of your secrets.” She said softly. “He told me about that girl you hit just before I came here that first time. You told her that no one would ever believe her…” She dodged more ice. “You made her promise not to say anything. You didn’t know John was in the bathroom. Listening to everything. “

“He was a lying sack of shit. That never happened. “

“That’s what I thought, too. But now, I can see that he might have been right.” She flashed her sweetest, most innocent smile at him, and saw steam literally rise. “Did I ever tell you how good John was at kissin’? He was in my room that night when the solders came. We were doing things that you were too afraid of to do. God, Bobby, and the way his hands felt on me…” More ice barely missed her. “We were like that for awhile. He would do things that would make me scream with pleasure, Bobby. He made me melt every night. Have you ever done that to any girl? What am I thinking? Of coarse not! Ice doesn’t melt anything.“

“You’re such a fucking BITCH!” He yelled. He never heard the pounding of feet as students and teachers all ran to see what was happening. He never heard the shouts and pleading from the children. He never heard the sound of metal sliding against metal as claws were unsheathed. “You’re lying. Everyone knows John hated you. He was afraid of you. He always told me to be careful when I was with you.”

Bobby was still loyal to his old friend. She was hoping for this. “He wanted to tell you. He said that he couldn’t stand to see your bitch hands on me. He wanted everyone to know that I was his. I was the one who said no. I told him that I loved him, too, but I couldn’t hurt you. He made me promise to be careful around you. He said that you had a darker side. He said it was worse than his or anyone else’s because you knew how to hide it better. He would hold me close and make me promise as he would kiss me and touch me. And, after I promised, he would fuck me. He loved to fuck me, Bobby. He loved it more when I would scream his name as I came. Do you know that he could make me come over and over again? He made my toes curl, Bobby. When was the last time you did that to your Kit-Kat?”

“YOU’RE FUCKING LYING! YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A LYING CUNT!” Bobby started throwing the icicles faster, Rogue dodging them as graceful as any dancer. “GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE, BITCH. GET DOWN HERE SO THAT I CAN TEACH YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO LYING BITCHS. YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO GET REALLY FUCKED, I’LL SHOW YOU. I’LL FUCK YOU BETTER THAN ANYONE, YOU WHORE. I’LL FUCK YOU SO HARD, YOU’LL FORGET ALL ABOUT ANYONE YOU EVER HAD OR WANTED. HELL, YOU WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO REMEMBER NAMES. I’LL FUCK YOU LIKE I WANTED TO THAT FIRST NIGHT YOU WERE BACK. I FUCKED KITTY HARD ENOUGH TO MAKE HER SCREAM, BUT, BABY, YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW ALIKE YOU TWO ARE FROM THE BACK.”

He never heard the gasp from behind him. Nor the foot falls as Kitty ran from the crowd. Hank and Ororo both went after her, knowing Logan would handle the situation better than anyone else.

Then the inevitable happened. One of the icicles hit Rogue in the stomach. Everyone flinched, thinking Rogue was now hurt. Colossus prepared to grab her before she hit the floor, but was surprised to find that she settled gracefully on her feet, not a scratch on her.

It was then Bobby realized that there were other people now watching him. He turned to find The Wolverine glaring at him through Logan’s hazel eyes. His claws were exposed, and Bobby knew that he had seriously fucked up.

“I’ve got this.” Bobby turned back around at the sound of Rogue’s voice, just in time for her fist to come into contact with his nose. Pain shot through his entire face as he heard bones grind to dust, and felt his body fly through the room.

He opened his eyes to find Rogue staring down at him. He cold see the coldness in her eyes, and knew that he had fucked up worse than he thought. “You were supposed to be better than this, Bobby. You were supposed t be a genteel. If you ever put your damn hands on someone like that at this school again, you better hope Logan gets to you before I do. His claws would be a blessing compared to what I’m going to do to you.”