Author's Chapter Notes:
Rogue and Logan say goodnight, not knowing that chaos and hell wait right through her bedroom door.
Logan followed Rogue to her room, keeping an eye on the way her ass seemed to swivel even though he knew that she was close to falling down tired. Afraid that it might bed rushing things, he kissed her goodnight at the door before walking across the hall to his own room. The feel of her flips on his lingered as he drifted off to sleep.

Yet, as Logan slipped into a dreamless sleep, Rogue lay in her own bed; millions of ideas ran through her head. It had been a day like no other. Charles Xavier and Scott Summers were alive and well. Both would return, soon. Storm had finally accepted her back with open arms. She was now back on the team, and her friends trusted her again. Most importantly, Logan had fallen in love with her, and had made real, passionate love to her. She had wanted this for so long that now that it was actually more than a dream, she couldn’t help but wonder if something dark was on the horizon, and if it would come from a force outside… or from within the mansion.

Slowly, her eyelids began to grow heavy, and, even though she still had a million thoughts running through her head, she felt herself drift into a heavy sleep.

She had only been asleep for a few minutes when she heard something crash in her room. Her eyes shot open, not knowing what to expect, but knowing that it wasn’t going to be good. What she saw made her blood run cold. Above her, staring down at her, with his right hand coming down and clamping over her mouth, and his left hand giving her the universal sign to be quiet, stood Sabertooth. No one had seen him since the incident on Liberty Island. And now, here he stood, in her room, and she knew she could kill him.

She tried to force him off her, but found that she had no strength at all. It was as if she had lost all of her abilities.

“You’re wearing a special collar. It suppresses your abilities so that it will make sure you can’t do anything but scream while I carry you out of this little palace.” His lips spread in a grimace that made her want to weep. “I want to hear you scream.”

“I will kill you one day, Creed.” Her words were filled with hate and venom as he his smile turned blood thirsty.

“I look forward to it.” He replied as he tired a rag around her mouth to keep her from screaming, and rope around her wrists and ankles. “We’re going now, pretty thing, and don’t think that your little boyfriend can save you. You still smell like the runt. But that’s all right. I’ll get the chance to fix that soon. Right now, though, there are a couple of doctors who would just love to meet you and that baby of his.”

As Sabertooth carried her through her bed room window and away from the grounds, Rogue could only seem to dwell on what he had said.
Chapter End Notes:
This is the end to the first part. I know, seems like I am just leaving it open. Well, I am! Let me know what you think. I am working on part two right now. There will only be three parts.