Author's Chapter Notes:
Very short. Logan and Rogue order dinner, but don't eat.
They sat in the nearly empty bar, both poking their food with a fork, neither hungry, neither knowing what to say to each other.

Rogue threw down her fork and looked pointedly at Logan, knowing that it would be a while before he could get himself to start, leaving it up to her. “This is ridiculous. We are both adults. We are friends. We are supposed to be able to talk to each other about anything. Why is this so hard?”

“You’re right. Let’s get this over with.” Logan sighed, dropping his own fork. “Wanna get a room?” He cocked an eyebrow at her, ready for her to blush.

Instead, she leaned in closer to him, letting her shirt drop dangerously low. “You know, that’s just what I was thinking, Sugar.” She whispered, her eyes filled with lust and wanting. “You know where we can get one in a hurry?”

He looked at her in shock, not sure if this was what she really wanted, or if she was just bantering with him. He saw her lips twitch at the corners, but it wasn’t a playful smile that was appearing, it was a smile of wanting and lust.

That was all the encouragement he needed. He quickly grabbed her hand and threw a few bills on the table before dragging her out the door.