They don’t understand. They wouldn’t even begin to comprehend, they’d lock us both up and throw away the key for good, that’s for sure.

They’d only see what happened, they wouldn’t see the outcome. They wouldn’t see how it is much better now for the both of us.

I can’t claim that dealing with them will be easier now. It won’t be. It won’t be easier for me. It won’t be easier for her, but for the time being this is all we have. The only possible outlet. Regardless of the fact that people surrounding us are trying their best to fuck us up completely we’ll have to deal with them.

“Oh, Christ…”

She took me in. She accepted me. She knows what it is to be me. She lets me to be me; she doesn’t try to change me in to something that I’m not.

She doesn’t have her mutation anymore, and that’s a shame, but she seems to be quite resourceful girl.

“Fuck!”

Xavier… He did have a clue. An idea. He saw the shadow and tried to make it go away. He nearly managed. I guess he’s better off dead. He would have gotten in the way eventually, and I’m not sure if I would have had it in me to finish him off.

She’s my God. The one and only deity I will ever beg or pray.

“Marie…”

It’s kind of hard to talk, but she needs to know.

“Kid…”

Oh, God. The way she looks right now…

“I l… love you…”

I don’t know if she heard me. I don’t know if she cares. She’s so wrapped up to this… She can’t have me, not the way her mutation allowed her to, but there are other ways and it looks like she’s decided to try all of them.

I liked the blowjob, fuck, loved every second of it. But that wasn’t enough for her. Wasn’t enough for me either, so I fucked her. Fucked that soft little pussy and ass, but it wasn’t enough, not even near enough for us.

She likes my claws far better than my dick. I get so much deeper with them.

I like her teeth and nails more than her pussy.


“What the hell are you doing?”

“Well, what does it look like, Storm?”

“That’s just disgusting… If you must masturbate, at least have the decency to do that in your room, not in the observation booth!”

Yes, mom…

“Sorry. I thought you went to bed already.”

“I didn’t. And I certainly won’t now. I’ll keep an eye on her from now on. You can go to hell for all I care…”

Eventually you have to sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
I'll continue this if the mood strikes again. For now finished.