Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan & Creed close a dirty deal.

This chapter was co-written with Skybluerae.
Logan took Rogue by the hand, leading her into the bedroom. Creed followed right behind them. He tried to appear unaffected, but the triumph and arousal he radiated was unmistakable. The feeling was mutual and it made Logan's mouth curl into a smile. He felt Creed's eyes following every move he made, from his posture to the way he was holding Rogue's hand.

She suddenly stopped at the sound of other voices. Logan turned around, gently holding her by the shoulders. Leaning into her, he explained what the situation may require of her, of them.

"Are you sure, Logan?" she whispered. There was tension in every word, she wasn't too sure about this idea.

Creed sighed with impatience. "We don't really need to explain anything to you."

Rogue cut her eyes at him. Two hands closed like vice grips on her arms, jerking her backwards.

"I already owe you for what you did earlier, and I know you don't wanna add to it."

"Listen to him, darlin'," Logan said, petting Rogue's hair. "Be a good girl for me and everything will go just fine."

"That's right," Creed purred, "and you know you'll love it. "

Rogue relaxed in his grip. Maybe she would, she'd loved everything else so far, but it had always been just the three of them.

"You'll need to wear this," Creed slid a blind fold over her eyes.

"You'll be fine, Rogue. I won't go anywhere," Logan murmured before kissing her.

There were strangers in the room. Rogue thought it sounded like two, but had no way to know for sure. Victor or Logan wouldn't share that information - that much was certain. One of them was a woman, she could tell that much. She recognized the swishing sound of a lady's fan. It was rather hot inside, or maybe she was just nervous. If only she had some idea of what was planned for her. Then again, that was what made it so exciting. She didn't know for sure, but the idea of being watched while having sex tightened things low in her body. It was far more than sinful - and the notion that she might enjoy it must be downright depraved.

Rogue didn't care. She'd stopped worrying about moral and what it was considered to be a 'good girl' awhile back. She was good in a bad way and that's just how Logan, and Victor for that matter, liked her. Besides, they would always protect her if anyone tried to go too far.

"She's a very pretty, young lady," a male voice said. He sounded older than her keepers and more eloquent - even though he'd just opened his mouth. The woman with the fan made a sound of approval. Rogue felt heat creep up her cheeks.

The man spoke again, telling her to come closer. What did he want? She thought they'd only watch; surely Logan hadn't agreed to someone else being with her?

"Rogue," Creed said.

She nodded, not trusting her voice.

Hands smoothed the inside of her thighs and it felt so different to a man's touch. Some of the tension left Rogue's body and was replaced by curiosity and embarrassment. She couldn't see anything and they could see every part of her.

"She doesn't seem to mind," the female murmured, sounding pleased. She ran her hands over Rogue, gently petting and exploring her flesh while making sounds of approval. "Lovely," she said, with a hint of malice in her voice. "Turn around, girl and sit on his lap."

Rogue faltered, imagining what may happen next. She couldn't stop it and knew it would be bad if she tried. The woman's voice was kind, but her order was indisputable. Her instruction was the same as if Logan or Victor had made it. There was no use protesting, even if she wanted to. A big part of her marveled at having her owners watch her like this. Rogue felt an odd sense of pride at what she was doing, knowing how much it pleased them. A small gasp escaped her lips as she felt her legs being spread. She knew just how slippery she still was from earlier.

Logan watched his girl and thought he'd never seen anyone look that delicious before. She was on the man's lap with the woman kneeling in front of her. Rogue's head fell back and her fingers curled into the fine fabric of the man's pants. A smile curled Logan's lips. Glancing at Creed, he could tell he was thinking the same thing. She was theirs alright. Creed clamped a hand down on his thigh, flashing fangs at him. Logan inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent that rolled of Rogue as she was driven to climax.

"That wasn't so bad was it, darlin'?" Logan said, his voice clearly laced with want.

Rogue managed a shaky nod. He picked her up and carried her to the bed where he relieved her of the tiny night gown. Creed moved behind her, so she could lean back against his chest.

"You enjoyed it?" Creed murmured against her hair.

His eyes were set on Logan, carefully watching his every move. Once the runt had his fun in front of his business associates, it would be time for other games. There wouldn't be an audience then, though. He couldn't afford to show that side in front of others, that he'd willingly let another man top him. Only now, Creed thought. It wasn't a permanent trade and nothing the runt should get used to. Still, he couldn't deny that he was looking forward to it.

"Aren't you gonna join?" Logan asked, a grin pulling at the corner of his mouth.

Creed stroked Rogue's arms and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"I think I'll just enjoy the show this time," he winked back.

Logan grabbed Rogue's hips, not wanting to wait another second to be inside her. He buried himself to the hilt in one hard thrust. Looking up he found Creed watching him intently, his huge hands gripping Rogue's waist and then moving to grab Logan's ass a he thrust into her. This had to be some show, he thought.

A while later they collapsed against Creed. He rolled them to the side and slid off the bed to walk the two strangers to the door. Rogue still couldn't see them and she couldn't hear any of their conversation but she didn't need to. A satisfied sound coming from Creed as he closed and locked the door told her there would be no problems. She sighed contently and curled up against Logan, enjoying the scent of him after sex. Things could be worse, she thought and buried her face against his sweaty chest.

Logan pulled her closer as he sat up straight. Rogue didn't need hyper senses to know their night of fun wasn't over. He removed her blindfold and it took a moment for her eyes to readjust, even to the dim lighting. Her eyes wandered to Victor who approached the bed, prowling almost, his eyes intent on Logan only. Rogue thought that she'd never seen anyone as comfortable with their own nudity as the two of them. Victor's gaze quickly swept over her, letting her know just what he thought of her admiration. He loved it, basked in it.

"C'mere, sweetheart," he said, his voice low and full of promises. Still holding Logan's gaze, Creed's words were meant for Rogue.

She didn't ask, but moved off the bed and crawled over to him.

He lifter her to a chair. "Stay here," his words made her look up at him.

Rogue rubbed her cheek against him, too embarrassed to admit she didn't want to just watch. The edge of Creed's mouth curled up in a smile. He knew what she was thinking.

Logan was on his feet in an instant, rummaging through a large duffel bag. "C'mere, boy" he mocked, patting the edge of the bed.

"If you're that eager, runt," Creed said smugly and sat on the bed.

"Oh no," Logan shook his head. "On your knees." He crawled on the bed after him, slapping hand cuffs around Creed's wrists, securing him to the headboard.

"I didn't say you could use fuckin' handcu-" Creed's words turned into a growl as a loud smack had him straining against the bonds.

"What was that?" Logan asked, while Rogue hid a smile behind her hands.

"You know I could rip the damn bed into pieces, runt. Now STOP with the bullshit!"

Logan leaned over his keeper, flattening a hand along his muscled back.

"Mmm, but you won't. It wouldn't look good for either one of us if you destroy the entire room," he murmured, seizing a fistful of long, blonde locks. Twisting his hand around, Logan bent Creed's head backwards. "Plus, I know you don't really mind this at all." He took a big whiff of air, and exhaled slowly.

"You have your way with me and my girl any other time, but not now. Now you're mine and I intend to enjoy it my way."

Logan slid one hand around Creed's waist, wrapping a hand around his cock. Squeezing and stroking him, Logan milked him and used it to lubricate himself. He slid his hand back and forth, knowing just how frustrated Creed must be. He'd been there himself; so many times burning with the need to have everything that was offered. Only now, he was doing the taking and he had no intention of being gentle.

Still holding Creed by the hair, Logan turned his head to glance at Rogue. She was mesmerized, staring wide-eyed at them. When she noticed him looking, she smiled. He could smell her arousal - it was still there. God, but the girl just couldn't get enough, he thought, smiling at her. Well then, she might get another ride before the night was over. She certainly was asking for it.

"What's the matter, runt? You waiting for a better time or are you having a change of heart? I thought you wanted to fuck," Creed rumbled low in his chest, straining against the bonds. He managed to catch Logan's gaze from the corner of his eyes. "Maybe you just don't have what it takes? What do you think, Ro-"

Logan interrupted his tirade, making Creed's voice turn into another low growl as he forced himself inside. The feeling of taking his master this way was a power rush few things could match. It was different from what he had with Rogue, but just as intoxicating. The smell; sweat, salt and the arousal from all of them was driving him crazy. He stayed that way, feeling Creed starting to relax around him.

Tightening his grip on Creed's hair, Logan slid out painfully slow. He pushed back in all the way, hard. Triumph welled up inside him as he watched himself move. The sounds coming from Creed made his own body shiver with excitement.

Skin slapping against skin. Flesh on flesh. The reek of pure animal. It permeated the room. If he didn't go slow, he wouldn't last. Hearing Rogue's shaky breathing wasn't helping matters.

"Damn," he spoke so low, leaning over Creed again.

"Give me a hand, runt."

It wasn't a question. Feeling generous, Logan closed a hand around him. A sound from somewhere deep inside Creed's chest was answer enough.

"She's gonna have to stop making ... all those damn noises," Creed grunted.

Rogue had moaned out loud and Logan glanced over at her, forcing a grin. She covered her mouth to keep quiet.

"You're enjoying it darlin' and your whimpering is only gonna end it faster."

She nodded, it taking every ounce of control not to touch herself down there.

Logan focused on Creed once more, running his hands over the hard masses of muscle. The man's back curled and arched with pleasure. Unable to resist, Logan ran his tongue almost the full length of it. Salty and smooth. He gripped the lean waist, wishing it would bruise. Wishing he could leave a mark the way his master would sometimes mark his girl. With determination he drove them both towards the edge, dying to fall over.

Logan came hard and Creed followed him moments later. Unable to control himself, Creed began tearing into the head board. Bits and pieces of wood and metal spread in every direction. Rogue wasn't sure what was happening, but knew there wasn't much she could do to prevent it. Holding her breath it took her a minute to realize Victor wasn't mad. The sound coming from him wasn't in anger. The man was anything but that.

Logan removed the cuffs and they lay in heavy heap on the bed, both panting. Rogue was too engrossed to move. She couldn't break the spell.

"C'mere baby," Logan murmured.

Rogue's cheeks colored. He cleared the sheets of debris and slumped back against the pillows. Sighing, he thought he could kill for something to eat. And a cigar - no make that two cigars, he thought. First though, he'd take care of her.

"I'm impressed. You're not exhausted by now?" he asked as she stood before him.

"I ... I am, but ...."

"Shhhh. Lay down."

Rogue slid in between them and Logan's hand nestled between her thighs. She was already swollen and throbbing there, her mind full of the show she was just given. It wouldn't take much. Her breath caught as soon as he touched her, then Creed's hand covered his, their fingers giving the slightest pressure. Rogue arched and came with a gasp, pulsing underneath their touch. It took her a while before she settled, sated with limbs heavy.

"Tramp," Creed whispered, his voice teasing.

Rogue barely cracked one eye opened, "You're gonna have to be a tad more specific about who you referin' to," she said in a dry tone that perfectly mimicked her keepers.
A proud smile spread across Logan's face. "She's gotta point. Besides, that's like the pot calling the kettle black. Isn't it darlin'?"

"Alright," Creed interrupted their joking. "That's enough or I'll make sure you're both too worn out to crack any more jokes."

They remained quiet, but Logan still winked at her conspiratorially. "How about room service then? I'm starvin' over here," he reached over to grab the menu from the bedside table.

Creed raised up on one elbow. "All you ever think about is that never ending craving of yours, runt." He paused in thought. "I'll take two of everything on the menu.

Rogue shifted between them, her body finally feeling the effects of the evening

"I've got school in few hours," she mumbled into the pillow, clearly exhausted.
Logan ran a hand across her back as he dialed up room service. "I'll make sure you're excused from class tomorrow."

Creed smirked for a moment, then couldn't help but rumble with laughter. "Yeah ... and I can't wait to see what that note to school says."