Author's Chapter Notes:
slash & BDSM & smut
Logan unlocked the door to the hotel room he and Creed had rented. It was the middle of the night and usually he'd be asleep by now. Rogue would be too, especially since she had school tomorrow. His girl didn't seem the least bit tired, though. In fact she looked excited and alert. Her long, dark hair fell in sleep tousled strands down her back. White framed a face he'd longed to look at for hours. Yesterday she'd been in front of him, on her knees with his cock sliding in and out between those full lips. The memory had occupied his mind ever since.

Judging by her scent, she'd kept herself busy.

She reeked of him. It was a heady scent and enough to make him high. He hardened immediately just thinking - knowing - what Rogue had been up to. Her desire was there, still unsatisfied, calling out to him. Shaking his head to clear his mind, Logan ushered them to get inside so he could lock the door. There'd be plenty of time to satisfy his need. Right now, there were other things that had to be take care of.

Creed told Rogue he wanted her to take a shower. As soon as the girl closed the bathroom door and the water began running, he turned to Logan.

"I didn't think you had it in you, runt," he said, grinning while backing Logan against the arm chair standing next to a leather couch.

Logan raised an eyebrow at the other man. "Oh you didn't think so? Maybe you ought to give me more credit, Goldie."

"Perhaps ..."

"We had a deal, remember?"

Creed shrugged then lunged for Logan. He managed to pin the shorter man flat on his stomach against the floor. Seizing a fistful of hair, Creed bent Logan's head backwards.

"No need to remind me, boy," he hissed and released him.

Straightening his clothes, Creed glared at Logan. The anger suddenly slipped away, replaced by something sinister and taunting.

"I hope you told our little princess what's gonna happen. I wouldn't want her freakin' out on me later."

Logan cracked his neck, slowly. He lit the cigar he was about to enjoy when Creed had showed up with Rogue. He hadn't told Rogue what the deal was all about. In fact, he'd told her nothing at all. He should've, but something prevented him. Maybe it was greed. He wanted what Creed had offered him and even if the price was high - he still wanted it. Hell, he deserved it. Besides, Rogue was a tough girl and she had a leaning towards rough games. She'd protest at first, he was sure, but then ...

"She won't," he said and took a deep drag on the Cuban. She wouldn't.

Creed showed his fangs in a smug grin.

"Mm, if you say so runt. Now ... c'mere," he purred, patting the edge of the bed, "and have a seat. Let me have a taste of that fat cigar of yours."

Logan raised an eyebrow at him, the double entendre not lost on him.

Rogue's scent was all over Creed. He wasn't going to second guess dragging her into this relationship. Logan knew from the start that he would hate sharing his girl with another man. Wolverine on the other hand ... he loved it. That dark, feral side of him wanted it because it meant he could chase her for the rest of his life. If his mate was torn between two lovers, she'd forever be prey. And if Creed got jealous in the process, then all the better. Whatever it was he felt for the other man, it was too complicated even for him to understand. Some things he knew. There was something connecting the two of them. Something disturbing, alluring. A constant fight for power and at the same time a desire to just let it happen. Maybe it was best that Rogue didn't know everything he'd shared with Creed.

Creed took off his boots and shirt and knelt behind Logan. Running his hands down Logan's arms, Creed sensed just how full of pent up need for release Logan was. The moment he'd entered the hotel room with Rogue, that heavy scent of animal lust had suddenly been everywhere. It was intoxicating. His former nemesis - well, they were still enemies in a way - was an amazing example of a man. The towel wrapped around Logan's waist couldn't hide his erection and it was enough to make his own need flare to life. Oh yes, this was definitely going to be a night to remember. Shifting his hands to unwrap the towel, something between a sigh and a growl escaped Logan's lips. He was a magnificent sight and something Creed intended to enjoy.

Little Rogue was still in the shower, but if she wasn't, she'd get a first class performance. Grinning to himself Creed took the cigar from Logan and inhaled deeply. It had been days since he had a smoke. And way too long since having the runt at his mercy. He slid one hand down Logan's stomach and began stroking him. For now he controlled every action.

"Did you make the arrangements we talked about?" he murmured into Logan's ear.

The thought of giving Logan and their girl a reward, a sort of present for good behavior, was something he looked forward to. It was still fall but Creed already knew they didn't have plans for the winter break. Well, they did now because he was deciding for them.

Logan nodded. "Yeah. I'll take care of everything when we get here," he said.

"Good. And talk to Rogue when you do that. She needs to be ... re-educated on certain rules."

Creed didn't say anything else. For now he preferred to be quiet, listening to the sounds of pleasure coming from Logan. The sensation of the other man's cock, the soft yet hard flesh against the palm of his hand, had Creed just as ready. He made sure Logan knew the effect he had on his master as he ground himself against his back. Logan reached for the cigar, his dark and lust filled eyes never leaving Creed's face. A grin tugged at the corner of his mouth as he inhaled slowly.

"What?"

Logan offered Creed another drag. "Just thinkin' about what I'm gonna do to you later," he said, unable to fight the grin.

Creed tightened his grip on the other man's cock. Wolverine wasn't going to hold anything back, not with him or their girl. It was going to be ... perfect.

"Yeah? You that eager?"

Logan laughed.

"Well, then enlighten me, runt," Creed murmured, "'cause I can't wait until you show me."

"Nothing you haven't done to me." Logan craned his neck to look at the other man. Under some other circumstance it would've come out as a threat. This time it was different. The idea made him smile. First, he was going to enjoy Creed's hand on his body and then ... the thought was lost when Creed began stroking in a more intense way. It was, of course, completely different from Rogue's touch.

"In that case, maybe I oughta let you take the reins more often." At his words, Creed felt Logan grow thicker and knew he'd come within moments. Increasing the speed and pressure, Creed sank his teeth deep into Logan's shoulder.

Growling, Logan reached back and seized a fistful of golden locks. For as long as he'd known Creed, pulling hair was something the man always favored. Logan tightened his hand as much as he could. God, but it felt so damn good! It wasn't going to be the first time he'd gotten to fuck his so called nemesis, but it had been ages since last time. The thought filled him with an overwhelming sense of excitement and triumph. He wondered what Rogue would say about it, how she would react. She'd probably love it, just like she did whenever Creed used him in return.

"Oh fuck!" Logan said through clenched teeth. He felt the sensations of the oncoming orgasm begin to build in his groin and knew he was going to come hard.

Creed grinned against his shoulder, his teeth still buried in the other man's flesh. The metallic taste of blood lingered on his tongue - a promise of what was to come. The runt tasted just as good as Rogue and he took pride in knowing they were his. Logan spilled over his hand, groaning in pleasure.

"Mm, it's a shame little Rogue isn't here to help you clean up," Creed murmured, sounding amused.

Logan gave a laugh and released his grip on Victor's hair. "Yeah it is. She's -" He tensed and fell silent. Creed's reaction was the same; the man was on high alert. Shifting on the bed he turned to look at his keeper. They both sensed it. What the hell was she thinking?

Creed smoothly got to his feet. "Well, well, well ...," he said smugly, "I think some one's beggin' for it."

"You're a cruel mother fucker, you know that don't you?" Logan said, a grin spreading across his face. He flopped back on the bed and took a deep drag on the Cuban. Exhaling slowly, he savored the images of what was to come.

The sound of Logan's laughter followed Creed as he snuck into the bathroom. He needed to have a word with Rogue. Maybe she didn't fully understand the depth of the situation; what it meant to be shared like she was. Logan and himself had explained the rules to her several times so it wasn't like she'd forgotten all about it. It wasn't like that at all, Creed reasoned. The girl was being defiant on purpose, he was sure of it.

Rogue was in the shower, leaning back against the wall. Her eyes were closed and she kept chewing at her lip. Creed already knew the reason why. The girl was about to get herself off, still knowing she hadn't been given permission. Normally something like that would have angered him, but not now. She looked enticing; with water streaming down her body and a hand buried between her thighs. Creed knew how she felt when she was close. He could sense the soft pulsing under her fingertips, how the waves began to rise only to crash over her. It really was like a drug to have her climax against his hand or mouth. Unfortunately for Rogue, Creed took that moment to make his presence known. He caught her just before the climax hit her. The look on Rogue's face was worth it. The heat rushed to her face and her mouth fell open in a perfect 'O'.

Moving closer, Creed crowded into her space, effectively blocking her in.

"Rogue, haven't we been over this with you before?"

She was staring at him with eyes wider than anything he'd seen. Grabbing her by the arm he pulled her from the shower. Still naked and wet, she was a temptress in trouble. It excited and irritated him at the same time. Creed walked them over to the bathroom mirror. Running his hands down Rogue's arms, smoothing her hips and belly he thought about how young she was. Those slim hips and pert breasts didn't belong on a grown woman. Rogue was by no means skinny or flat chested, but she'd yet to fill out. As if she knew his thoughts, heat rushed up to her cheeks. It made Creed smile at her in the mirror. Yes, this girl was definitely a prize. Only now, she didn't just belong to the runt. Rogue was his too.

Creed spun her around and lifted her to sit on the counter next to the sink. Through the bathroom door he could hear Logan talking. Good. Everything was going as planned. Little Rogue was going to fret at first. He was as sure of it. It took all of his self control not to throw her to the floor and fuck her right then. Not that he needed permission. It wasn't about that. He couldn't afford to unleash on Rogue now or he'd risk losing out on all they had planned. Maybe later, he told himself. Right now, he wanted to make sure she relaxed.

Leaning into her he used his thumb to press on her jaw. She opened her mouth, willingly, letting him take the lead. Kissing her slowly at first, Creed ran his hands up and down Rogue's thighs. She was ready and responded to the kiss, her small hands clinging to his damp chest. The soft noises of delight that she made were music to Creed's ears. He loved those, knowing he was the cause. When he finally withdrew Rogue was panting loudly. Her lips were shiny with saliva and he thought she looked positively edible. Her hair was plastered to her face and neck and hung down her chest in wavy, wet strands. Creed eyed her shamelessly and in no words let Rogue know just what he thought of her sitting there naked. He caught sight of her breasts and smiled. Those rosy nipples were begging to be pinched.

Rogue was still focused on Creed's face. If the girl could walk around in a constant flush, he wouldn't argue. Her arousal was as intoxicating as having the runt by a leash. He kept his gaze locked with hers, as his mouth closed around a nipple. It hardened immediately.

"Are you a good girl, Rogue?" he murmured between licks.

"Mmm-hmm," came her reply.

"Yes. Yes, you are," Creed grinned, "but you weren't five minutes ago. Am I right?"

She nodded.

"We'll deal with that later, but for now you can have a ... treat. Would you like that, sweetheart?"

"Yes."

Creed moved lower, nipping and licking at the soft skin on her hips and belly. The scent of her was driving him crazy. Patience, he told himself. Rogue's hands curled around the edge of the counter as he knelt in front of her. It wouldn't take much effort, not after what he'd done to her earlier. This time he'd take her all the way. Spreading her legs he ran his tongue up the inside of her thighs. The skin was soft and slick with moisture, making him grin against her. Creed doubted he'd ever get tired of having her like this, especially the times she'd been with Logan first.

Glancing up at Rogue, he could see the question in her eyes.

"You want release, girl? You want to come for me?"

Rogue nodded fervently.

"Yes! Make me come. Please, I'll do anything!"

Creed knew he was a lost cause when it came to Rogue's begging. She didn't seem to mind doing it for either him or Logan. Rogue promising 'anything' was something else entirely though. He could hold that against her if she became difficult later.

Her breathing became rapid and she kept moving her hips towards Creed's mouth. Soft moans broke the silence of the bathroom as she climaxed. Several waves hit her, the force making her grab Creed by the hair for support. His hands held her in place while she slowly came down.

Creed helped her to stand, still shaky but pleased.

"You liked it that much, huh?" Handing her the nightgown she'd worn earlier, Creed returned the smile.

Rogue slid the fabric over her head so that it hid her smile.

"What do you think?"

"I figured. And now, I think we've kept the runt waiting long enough."