Author's Chapter Notes:
beta by skybluerae
Creed told me he and Logan had made a deal. What exactly, he refused to say so I stopped asking. They'd shared me so many times already and done things I'd never even dreamed of before I came to Xavier's. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Being with them is addictive. I love it. I can't get enough of seeing them together either. It's an unbelievable sexual power rush. If I'd only known.

If I had known what they planned for the night, I might have felt differently about Creed dragging me away from my bed. Somehow I knew it was going to include more than the usual spanking and fooling around ... I just didn't know how much more.

I couldn't believe we were actually walking down the mansion hallway like this. Rogue and Sabretooth. The teenage 'virgin' and the beast. He acted like he owned the place, full of confidence and pride. There wasn't a trace of fear to be found in the man. Every bit the predator. His hair was the longest I'd seen on a man, almost down to his waist. Everytime we were together I had the urge to run my fingers through it. No matter how many times I had to ask, one day I was going to braid his hair. The thought made me giggle. It would be worth walking around with a sore bottom for weeks.

Creed glanced over his shoulder, showing fangs in a smug grin. I couldn't help but return the smile. He suddenly stopped and I bumped into him. There was a small restroom a few feet away. I knew that because it wouldn't be the first time I'd used it for what Creed seemed to have in mind. Grabbing me by the elbow he urged me in front of him.

He closed the door and locked it behind him. I didn't have time to blink twice before he was behind me.

"Put your hands on each side of the mirror," he said while using his knees to push my legs apart. Without finesse he hiked up the coat and grabbed my hips.

I followed his eyes, holding my breath. Was he going to fuck me? Spank me? Or maybe just tease me? Mind games were one of Creed's favorite things. Truth was, I had no idea what he was going to do. He ground his crotch against me, letting me know he was as ready as I was. Still wet and throbbing from before. Unbuttoning his pants, he pressed his erection against my bare bottom.

He kept rubbing himself against me while staring at me in the mirror. That mischievous grin was there. The one that was always there when he was up to no good.

"Lean your head back and give me a kiss, Rogue."

I must have frowned or seemed perplexed somehow. Victor never spoke about kissing like that. I didn't mind, in fact I enjoyed it.

"What's the matter, girl? I thought you liked it this way," he purred and nipped at my neck.

I let my head fall back against his shoulder. There was a sparkle of excitement in his amber eyes. I turned my face up to look at him, waiting for the kiss. His lips were on mine then, his tongue deep inside my mouth. It was all or nothing with this man, and like my master, he was skilled at kissing. It was consuming, breath stealing. Addictive and arousing. My response was to let him take the lead. Mewling into his mouth seemed to please him. He was making that low, humming noise which told me he was pleased. My body felt needy again and I knew he could smell it as his hands began to wander. One came up to hold me by the chin while the other found its way between my legs. He toyed so perfectly with that part of me it made me press my back against him. Even in our kiss I could tell Creed was grinning. Then he released his grip on my chin and withdrew from the kiss.

"I'm beginning to wonder if the runt has been ignoring certain needs," he murmured.

"What do you mean?"

Creed's fingers drew fast but feathery light circles exactly where I wanted it. I could hear it in my voice, my breathing how he affected me.

He chuckled against my neck, ignoring my question.

"There will be some changes, at least for now."

"Changes?"

"Yeah."

I wanted to claw into the wall due to the pleasure he brought me. If my body could have more, it wouldn't do anything to help my mind say stop. Having him grinding his cock against my ass only drove my need. I couldn't beg, but I wanted to. I wanted so badly for him to fuck me right there and then. Perhaps I said that part out loud; as if on cue he entered me from behind in one hard thrust. The sudden pain caught me off guard and had me gasping for air. When he pulled out, deliberately slow, I couldn't keep quiet. There louder I became, the more pleased he would be.

When he pushed back in, even harder, I had to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming out loud. It was one thing to do it in a motel room somewhere, but not here in the mansion. Anyone could walk by and overhear. Then what?

"Oh god!" My breathing came in shallow gasps.

"It hurts doesn't it?" he purred.

My response was to whimper and moan.

"Yeah? You want it that bad?" And again he pulled out slowly only to thrust back in, just as forceful as before. His fingers were still rubbing me, taking me closer to that edge.

"Oooh mmmm," was all I could manage. Never before had Creed used me this way, without lubricating himself. It hurt and at first I wanted him to stop, but after a while my body adjusted itself. I knew how much he enjoyed taking me this way, like a man.

It was something the girls never spoke about. Whether or not they enjoyed it, they still wouldn't say it. Then again, I imagined both Kitty and Jubes were still virgins. If they only knew how good it could be.

Victor increased the speed, fucking me so hard I had trouble remaining in position. I caught his burning gaze in the mirror again. He was pleased with how I responded to what he was doing, that I enjoyed it even though it was painful. Being with Logan, and now Creed, had showed me that pain only intensified the pleasure when I came.

"This tight ass of yours feels so good," he growled.

I rubbed back against him to show my appreciation, hoping he'd allow me release. Hearing him talk about me like that thrilled me. Maybe it should bother me, that I liked his odd compliments, like I was some toy. I smiled at my own reflection.

"Are you close, little girl?"

I really was obvious in what I wanted.

"Yes!"

Grinning at me Creed seized my hair and bent my head backwards.

"Then you gotta say it. Beg for it," he said with that low tone of voice that made me shiver with anticipation.

"Please, Victor ..."

"'Please' what?" Creed tightened his grip on my hair, making me whimper.

"Please can I come? Please ... I ..." Every time he made me beg I felt an odd mix of embarrasment and excitement. Especially when I was made to beg for something like this.

I suddenly felt Victor sink his teeth into the fleshy part of my shoulder. Logan wouldn't be pleased to find I'd been marked like that again, even if it was by his master. He said it was too risky, but more than that it was because I belonged to Logan more than I did Creed. He would never admit to it, but I was certain Logan was jealous of Creed on some level. They were jealous of each other in so many different ways. It wa spart of what fueled them. Still - there wasn't really anything I could do to stop him now.

It was something so unexplainably arousing about letting them have that kind of control over me. The fucking and the discipline was all I'd ever dreamed of and more. Not knowing if there was a way out or whether things would get more intense, it didn't matter. I was often nervous about what was going to happen and sometimes I cried, but that was okay. In those situations my tears didn't have anything to do with being miserable or afraid. By now, I knew just how much of an aphrodisiac it was to Logan and Creed. Strangely, it was one of the things that gave me power over them. Did they know? I doubted it.

Creed finished, growling against my neck. When our eyes met in the mirror he gave me a slow wide grin.

"Mmm maybe later, girl. You broke the rules earlier, remember?" he said and licked the bruise on my neck.

I frowned at him. When his fingers left me it was like the lights went out. He spun me around and leaned in close enough for a kiss.

"From now on, I'm the only one who will own you this way. Until we decide otherwise, I have the only rights to that perfect ass of yours."

"But ..."

"If you're a smart girl, you'll listen to what I say."

He adjusted his clothes and then made me stand still as he cleaned and straightened me up as well.

"Now ... don't keep the runt waiting. After you," he unlocked the door and, with a sweep of his hand, stood aside with an odd mix of gallantry and lechery.

I dared to roll my eyes at him, then smile. He just thought he had me all figured out. Let him think that. It was easier for everyone that way.