Story Notes:
Part 1/3 (maybe 4)

Beta by Skybluerae *mwah*
Author's Chapter Notes:
Rogue gets a late night visitor with dirty business on his mind.
I'd woken from nightmares before. Several times. But I never thought a live version would be standing in my bedroom, covering my mouth with one of his huge hands.

Trying hard not to panic, I forced myself to remain still. I couldn't afford to draw attention to what was going on; not when Kitty and Jubilee were staying over for the night. We'd all watched a movie together and stayed up late. It wasn't something I did very often, inviting my friends like this, not when I knew the risks.

Victor Creed was staring down at me, looking as pleased and as arrogant as ever. His face was in shadows, but I caught sight of his sharp teeth as they gleamed white in the dark. How had he managed to get into my room? I'd never given him a key and I never left the door unlocked. Unless ... no. No it couldn't be. Surely, Logan hadn't made a copy of his key?

Of course he had.

Why wouldn't he? Logan did things his way and lately it seemed to be Creed's way too. I didn't have any say in their arrangement and that wasn't going to change. Normally it didn't bother me, but sometimes - like now - they did things I wasn't prepared for or even sure I wanted. But no matter how uncomfortable or nervous I could be, it always, always morphed into something more. Something that stripped all my defense and left me bare.

I shouldn't want to be with Logan or Creed. They're both old enough to be my father. I'm still in high school. I should want a prom date or some football player that wants to go steady. I should not want any of this.

Oh, but I do. Shamelessly. I want it all and nothing compares to them.

Logan knows it and so does Creed. Maybe that's my weakness. I know something too though. They both want me with that same desire that feels so wrong but so completely and perfectly right. It's my only hold on the two most ferocious men I've met or heard of. Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Staring up at Creed, I lay completely still. I was sure he could hear my heart thump, trying to force its way out of my rib cage. Logan was always careful. He did his best to minimize risk and avoid being caught.

Victor was the exact opposite. He pushed it. Loved the idea of being caught in the act. The X-men's sworn enemy fucking one of Xavier's students. The innocent, untouchable young girl who went by the code name Rogue. He thought the very idea of it was just too perfect and made it clear that it was up to me if I wanted to hide the evidence.

Creed slowly removed his hand and knelt on the edge of my bed. My mouth felt as dry as the Sahara. With one swift motion he pulled the covers aside. I knew he wasn't pleased with what he saw then. I always slept in the nude, but not when I had friends over. Creed straddled my waist and seized my wrists in one of his hands.

"Didn't we discuss this with you?" he whispered into my ear. He sounded calm, but his hidden anger and energy prickled along my skin, just as hot and intoxicating as his breath.

I nodded fervently. He had such a tight grip on my wrists I had to bite down on my lip to keep quiet. I swore to myself I'd never wear a night gown again unless I was told to.

Creed's other hand slid down my face and rested momentarily around my throat. It was just to prove a point, I knew that, but it scared me. This wasn't just some guy. This wasn't even a bully. This man was a killer and I didn't want to think about what he might have done to other women in his past. It was enough to know he had more than a leaning towards sex that included pain. It was sweet torture though and I didn't mind. I should have, but I didn't.

"I'll let it pass, girl. But only for now. And if you're worried about your two girlfriends ... they're sound asleep."

His hand traveled down my chest. When he reached the hem of the nightie he squeezed one of my thighs. There was a sharp intake of air as I felt his nails dig into my skin. Then, a wide grin spread across his face. At least I'd done something right by not wearing any panties. It felt as if my hip disappeared under his huge hand. Gripping it just as hard he ran his tongue across my neck and up my chin.

I knew what he wanted and it wasn't just fucking. He wanted to taste my tears. If he squeezed my wrists hard enough he knew I wouldn't be able to hold back. It was all part of the game, but my tears weren't made of fear. It simply hurt when Creed was in that mood, but I got mine one way or the other. This was just the price I had to pay and I gave it over gladly. In that moment though, I always hated him. He knew it - and he loved it.

"Beg," he mumbled against my cheek. His tongue was a rough stubble, grazing my skin as he licked the salt from my cheek.

"Please stop ... please."

I felt him smile against me, knowing he'd never stop.

"You will beg me for more."

I didn't want to, but there was no way to say no. I wasn't even sure if I wanted him to stop either. Hearing the words come out of my mouth made his smile widen. He told me I was a good girl. His pretty girl. His favorite little slut. Then I felt his hand slide between my legs. I was grateful for not leaving any lights on but it didn't matter. Just like any feline animal, he used whatever light there was to his advantage. He could easily see me blushing. Smell it too. Smell just how weak he made me.

"You're naughty," he whispered triumphantly and ran his fingers all over me, spreading the wetness.

I met his gaze, knowing it was useless to deny it. I wasn't sure what his intentions were, if he was giving me release or not. He still had my wrists in an iron tight grip while toying with me. It wasn't going to bring me over and I couldn't beg him for that either, not without permission. With Creed, it was when he and how he said. Logan loved the control just as much, practiced it to perfection, but in a different way. I can't think of any way to describe it other than he's more ... tolerant.

It was hard not to move against him. Too hard. Usually I'm in more control than this, but I wasn't prepared. The possiblity of being caught in the act and the fact that it had been more than two weeks since I'd gotten off was torture. Creed knew this of course, since he and Logan always decided when and where and how. I couldn't even touch myself if I wanted to. Maybe I did sometimes and if they knew? I didn't care. Part of me hated the power he had over me; he could keep me on the edge until I was past desperation.

His fingers moved in slow circles, then stopped. Pressure. Speed. Back and forth until I felt it, just out of reach. His fingers stopped moving and slid inside me. It was one of my favorite things.

"We're leaving in a bit."

The question was out of my mouth before I could stop it. I hadn't meant to do it, it just ... happened. Strangely enough, Creed smiled at me. That could only mean one thing - he was up to something.

"You don't need details, little one, but I won't forget the runt if that's what you're worried about. In fact, he's waiting for us now."

He released the hold on my wrists but still expected me to remain with my hands above my head. I nodded and in that moment he increased the pressure, taking me right to the edge. I felt my back arch and hips move against him. I'd be mortified if Kitty or Jubes woke up to see me like this. Creed knew what he was doing and it amused him. He wanted me to fight the sensations. He wanted me to be absolutely quiet, but completely aware. He'd even forbidden me to close my eyes.

Whether it was him or Logan, I was never allowed to look away.

With an anticipating grin, he held up the hand he'd been touching me with.

"Has Wolverine ever made you taste?" he murmured.

I nodded. Everytime he wanted to finish in my mouth, I got a small taste. But it struck me that wasn't exactly what Creed meant. Urging me to take his fingers inside my mouth, I could only do what he expected of me. It was arousing, but strangely it made me blush. After being theirs in every possible way, they found ways to unnerve me. It was just part of the deal and it worked in my favor, too.

"See this is what a bad girl tastes like." He used his other hand to fondle me everywhere.

Creed was always rougher than Logan. Until recently Logan never completely unleashed on me. When he did it was further gone that what 'rough' meant, but there was always a edge of care. Concern. Creed had little or no concern and I knew I had never seen him fully unleashed yet. I didn't want to ... and yet I did, but something told me nothing good would come of it. As if he'd read my mind, he spoke.

"You know, sweetheart, playing with fire can be a dangerous thing."

I had no response to that. Everything that I did with Victor and Logan screamed danger.

Creed continued his assault on me. Petting and pinching me everywhere and his eyes intent on what my tongue and mouth did with his fingers. It brought a grin to his face, or else he'd never stopped grinning since he woke me up.

"Tell the runt never to use anything on you besides himself," he said smugly. "I don't want to be without that tight ass and pussy of yours."

I cringed at what I was hearing, but I wasn't surprised. Creed always had a special way with words.

My reply came out as a muffled moan. It was enough and Creed seemed pleased. Logan wouldn't be hard to convince anyway. He had similar tastes in fucking as his master. It was supposed to hurt a little. That only meant the pleasure you got from it was that much more intense.

Suddenly I felt the orgasm begin to build, hot and aching and I knew I couldn't stop it. He hadn't said I could have release yet, but he had to know I was so close. Maybe it was a test to see how much further he could take me without actually bringing me over. It confused me, to be at his mercy like this. Writhing and whimpering like some common whore. Was he being cruel? Yet he couldn't seem to get enough and always praised me afterwards. I hated it him for it, but didn't want it to stop.

Without thinking I bit down on Creed's fingers when the wave hit me. I couldn't help it and I didn't want to risk waking up the other girls. It was an electric shock, making my back and neck arch high while I squeezed my legs together. I don't know how long it lasted, if I climaxed more than once or if it was only one really long and intensive orgasm. It was heaven.

Creed clicked his tongue in attempt to come off irritated. He couldn't mask the satisfaction in his voice, though. Like Logan, he fed on the sexual energy. Always.
"I think we need to explain the rules, Rogue, but for now I'll let it pass. Get up and get dressed," he whispered and smoothly got to his feet. "You'll have to make up an excuse because you're missing school tomorrow."
Chapter End Notes:
UA is part of mine and Skybluerae's series 'Higher Education'.