For once, I'm glad Professor Xavier has left the mansion for a couple of days. If he was here, he'd have known in an instant where I was heading and what I'm about to do and he'd have sent someone after me to stop me from doing it. Jean must've sensed something but then again she was busy with her work at the lab and I don't think she knows what I'm up to or else she'd have tried to stop me too...
It's a pity I've to keep myself hidden beneath all this clothing when it's getting so hot in here, but I dare not do so much as loosening my muffler a bit because for all I know, someone who knows me might be lingering aorund here. And I can't allow anyone to recognise me and drag me back to the school, saying I was stupid to think of doing such a thing in the first place, let alone leave school unaided by a teacher.
But no one back at school misses him as much as I do! Well, maybe the 'Marvel Girl' is feeling a little bit lonely but she's got someone else to keep her in company, someone to embrace when she wants to do so, someone to talk to all the time, someone to hold hands with....
Not that I'd want to hold hands with someone and suck out their powers and weaken them. It just would've been nice to have a cosy little conversation out in the grounds at night when everyone else is inside the mansion, looking up at the starry sky and wondering what would have happened had we not met at some bar, take off together after a few moments of disagreement, meet with a road accident and saved by the X men.....
That's precisely why I need to find him. To tell him that he belongs with us now and that he can't operate alone, not without having someone by his side who could contact us if one of them gets hurt. I hope for Gods sake that he is not hurt, that amazing healing power he posseses will take care of all the injuries he might come across, but what if he's been held captive by some other mutant? Humans, he can tackle, but against mutants who have control over metal, mutants who can vanish the moment he tries to rip off their throats, mutants who can cause him some intense physical damage....
I have to find him before anything of that sort happens. I've got to bring him back.