Story Notes:
Somewhat different from the movies, and please don't read if you don't think you'll find the following entertaining;
~Rogue is quite sensitive and has a temper.
~Kitty is romantically involved with Bobby and Rogue is happy about it.
~Pyro is still at Xavier's school for Gifted Youngsters along with Warren(Angel) and Scott's young brother Alex is brought into the story later.
~Rogue can control her powers at certain times which enables her to touch people without hurting them.
Well, that didn't go as planned. I'm sure John wasn't listening to Professor Ororo when she said that the whole point of going to the amusement park is that we can learn how to 'blend in' with normal humans.Trust him to show off his stupid power of manipulating fire infront of some freaking teenagers and hope it will go smoothly without causing any alert...
And I don't understand why Bobby looked quite mad when I stopped him from paying for my hotdog. Isn't he supposed to hang out with his girlfriend instead of following me around? Granted, he has never mentioned that he actually loves Kitty infront of anyone but she calls him 'my cool guy' all the time and everyone knows she's referring to him and would expect him to return the ardour. And he should know by now that I don't fancy him..
I like Bobby, but not as someone more than a friend. He's one of the best friends I've ever had and he has been so kind and understanding at certain times that I wouldn't dream of loosing him. But he's not my dream guy, nor will he ever be, because that place is already taken by someone else......
But that someone hasn't returned from his journey yet and according to Professor Grey, he won't come back till next week. Had he been there today, the visit to the park would've been more enjoyable, at least for me. Yeah, he would've stayed with the teachers and not take part in any of the stuff we did, but I'd have been able to look at him whenever I want, even spy on him to check if he's acting different around Professor Grey and he'd have not noticed it. Or maybe he would, because his heightned senses can detect almost all the activities going on around him.....
But he wouldn't mind if he catches me gazing longily at him....
I miss him.