Author's Chapter Notes:
Feedback wanted.
Making it to his room Scott closed the door firmly and walked over to the bed. Knowing that he wouldn’t find rest while he was so worked up he didn’t even sit down. Pacing the room and wishing that he could go find Rogue Scott was thankful that he had had the strength to walk away while he still could. Being pressed up against her almost naked form, tasting her as she responded to him so eagerly had left him achingly hard and tested his restraint more than he thought possible. Just thinking of her now, made his hardness throb and Scott knew that the problem wasn’t going to disappear any time soon.

Discarding his shorts and heading for a shower Scott closed his eyes and put his goggles on the basin. With his eyes shut Scott’s mind immediately focused on images of Rogue. Memories of her standing beside the pool wet and smiling, seeing her leaning over in front of him, her lips slightly parted as she moaned. All of his memories combined until Scott moaned aloud and he let his hand drop to his throbbing cock, a new sensation that he had never allowed himself before. Letting his hand slide slowly up and down his hard length he let himself imagine that it was Rogue and was soon moaning her name as he came. Quickly finishing the shower and drying off Scott pulled on some old sweats and his goggles before heading to bed in the hopes of sleep before morning came.

Waking up as the alarm blared and rolling onto his back to turn it off Scott blinked a few times to clear away the sleep in his eyes and glared at the clock. Sighing and burying himself in the blankets again Scott remembered how he had left Rogue on the grass last night. Hopeful that she wasn’t too mad at him he wondered how the rest of her night had gone. He knew that she had been close to cumming when he had pulled away and guessed that her lack of physical contact had made her body hyper sensitive to him. He had wanted to give her that release as much as she had wanted it but it would have quickly led to thing’s they weren’t ready for as a couple. They hadn’t even been on a date yet, did that mean they weren’t a couple yet? Making a mental note to fix that problem Scott ignored the clock and closed his eyes again. Rogue’s mutation being turned off would change a lot of things for her, though the danger of not having control of it is obvious. Scott opened his eyes and glanced at the bedside table where the gloves he had brought were, he had gotten them months ago when he realised how much he wanted to be with Rogue. Making a note to take them with him wherever he went from now on Scott closed his eyes again. The main thing that he was worried about was that Rogue had pulled away from him so much after she had accidentally weakened him with a kiss. He understood why and that it could have been worse… actually it should have been. He had touched her for at least a few seconds when they kissed but usually an accidental brush would put him in a coma. Awake properly now and confused Scott stared at the ceiling trying to figure out what was going on with Rogues mutation. Deciding that he would think about it clearer later he decided that if it happened again he would do his best to reassure Rogue that he was ok and not make a big deal of it if he could. He didn’t want to loose Rogue now over an accident, especially if he all he needed was a little time to recover like last time.



Startled out of his thoughts by a gentle knocking on his door Scott looked over wondering who it could be at this time in the morning. A moment later he realised that he should answer and was about to move when the door opened a little and Rogue stuck her head in. ‘Scott? Oh. Am I waking you?’ Scott smiled and lifted himself onto his elbows, ‘No, I should be up already. Come in.’ Letting his eyes take her in as she entered Scott frowned when he saw her covered from head to toe in fabric, scarves and gloves. With her new ability to touch he had thought that she might at least show a little skin. Seeing Rogue watching him and twisting her gloved hands together he could tell she was anxious. Then she spoke in a quiet voice, ‘I don’t trust it yet, I’m not ready.’ Scott nodded quietly, ‘I understand. Come here.’ Waving Rogue over to his side Scott shuffled over on the bed to make room for her to sit. Sitting up and wrapping Rogue in his arms Scott held her close placing a gentle kiss in her hair. ‘It’s ok, you don’t have to do anything unless your ready. I wont tell anybody unless you want me to either.’ Rogue smiled and lent into his chest. Scott hugged her close then pulled back and lifted her face to his using Rogue’s hair as protection just encase.
Scott grinned, ‘do I get a good morning kiss?’
Rogue laughed and pushed Scott so he fell back, ‘with your morning breath?’
Scott smiled. Still giggling Rogue leaned down close to Scott stopping only millimetres away and glancing up into his happy eyes. ‘I..I don’t…’
Scott shook his head slightly cutting her off, ‘I trust you, remember. You don’t have to go through this every time we touch.’
Rogue smiled but she looked sad. ‘I know you do but I cant tell if it’s on or not. It’s not about trusting me.’
Scott shook his head again, ‘It is. I trust you to pull away if you feel it starting, and I trust you to trust me.’
Rogue looked thoughtful for a moment then smiled. Looking into her eyes Scott could see that she was happy but still a little nervous, it would proberly be like this for a long time. But it was something that he was happy to work on with her. Then Rogue closed the space between them and Scott felt her lips barely touch on his before he felt the pull and bit back the cry of pain that ripped through him. He felt rather than heard Rogue’s sharp gasp and felt her tense ready to flee out of reach. Mustering everything he could Scott reached out quickly and grabbed hold of Rogue holding her beside him and tightening his grip when she tried to get further away. Gasping for air and clenching his teeth to help him focus Scott looked up at Rogue’s look of horror and shook his head. Pulling his strength together Scott dropped his hand to Rogues wrist managing one word. ‘Stay.’

Knowing that he didn’t have much strength left and that Rogue was freaking out Scott knew that if he didn’t hold himself together and conscious he could loose Rogue over this forever. Rogue had stopped trying to get away and was watching him obviously trying to determine how badly he was hurt and whether to run for help. Breathing deeply for a few minuets Scott started to feel a little better, keeping his voice steady Scott gave Rogue a smile, ‘I’m Ok.’

Deciding that he couldn’t be to badly off if he was noticing the great view of Rogue’s breasts from this angle Scott dragged his eyes back to her face and repeated, ‘I’m Ok.’ When Rogue just frowned and raised an eyebrow Scott couldn’t help but grin. ‘Ok, so I’m not perfect but does that mean I miss out on my kiss?’ Rogue looked stunned for a moment until she recovered and just looked at him like he was crazy. Scott smiled again and glanced towards his bathroom, ‘could use a drink though.’ Rogue nodded and jumped up quickly to get him a drink. Using the time that Rogue wasn’t watching him Scott closed his eyes and tried his best to pull his energy together and ignore the throbbing, pounding headache. When Rogue got back he sipped at the water but stopped when his stomach threatened to bring it back up. Looking up to see Rogue watching his every move Scott reached up gently to run his hand over her hair, seeing her flinch away Scott merely raised his eyebrows and held his hand in place until she moved back into his hand. It was important that she know he wasn’t afraid of her, even after everything, but she had to be comfortable with it too. That was why he had been letting her kiss him first. Pulling Rogue down towards him again so that their faces were only inches apart Scott held his hand behind her head when Rogue tried to pull back holding her still. Looking into her eyes he remembered that she couldn’t see his and knew that it must make it hard for her to read him. Once Rogue was still Scott let his hand drop some and unravelled her sheer scarf before placing it between their faces and pulling Rogue close to kiss her with everything he had.

After laying in bed making out for ten minuets Scott has breathing hard and Rogue was flushed and dishevelled. Scott grinned up at Rogue as she lay half beside him half on top of him and felt much better. Brushing hair away from Rogue’s face and fingering her streaks Scott let them fall, sliding his hand into her hair again Scott pulled the scarf up again and pulled Rogue to him. Rolling quickly so that he was on top, never letting their kiss break Scott leaned back to admire Rogue. He grinned again, ‘you know I could get used to waking up to this kind of treatment.’ Rogue grinned back, ‘so could I, although I wish I had known you were shitless earlier.’
Scott let his eyes close as he enjoyed the feeling of Rogue’s gloved hands roaming his back. Hearing a squeal from down the hall Scott glanced up. Then his gaze fell on the clock beside them, ‘Shit.’ Rogue’s eyes followed his gaze and his curse was repeated. Groaning Scott dropped his head to nuzzle at Rogue’s neck protected by her hair. Pulling back to place one last kiss on Rogue’s lips Scott rolled to the side allowing Rogue to slide off the bed, ‘I have class or I’d stay sugar. But you should rest… I’m’
Scott put his hand over Rogue’s mouth so that she couldn’t finish. ‘don’t say it.’
Rogue nodded and Scott removed his hand. ‘I’ll bring you something to eat between classes. And I am you know…’
Scott nodded and watched as Rogue wrapped her scarf around his wrist and threw a smile back at him before she left.


Rogue set her class to work on a task that required little of her attention. She sat at the front of the class keeping an eye on the students and letting her mind wander. She was grateful that she had quickly stopped at her room before running to her class, one look in the mirror told her that it was more than obvious what she had spent her morning doing. She had quickly brushed out her hair and rearranged her clothes but there was nothing she could do about her flushed face and red lips. Spending the morning rolling around in Scott’s bed had not been her plan but then again neither had draining him. She had meant to stop by his room to talk about them and her funky mutation problems, in the end she had almost achieved both. Scott had promised to keep her secret and was there for her to make her feel better. Then there was the kiss. Their lips had barely touched when Rogue felt the pull and she had moved away as quickly as she could. It hadn’t been enough though, Scott’s whole body went tense, he turned deathly white and Rogue wasn’t sure he was breathing. He had grabbed hold of her to stop her running away and he asked her to stay. That was all it took. Rogue blinked back tears and remembered the moment that she knew that everything would be ok, she couldn’t remember the last time she felt that way. Scott had put on a brave face she knew but he had seemed to be doing much better when she left. He was resting and she had promised to bring him food, he would need it if he was going to recover from her. Rogues stomach tightened at the thought.

Walking quickly to the staff kitchen Rogue searched the cupboards for food, picking things here and there filling a plate. In the last cupboard she found some chocolate and took that too. Turning around to find Logan entering the kitchen Rogue froze plate in hand. Logan raised an eyebrow at her, ‘you guna eat all that yourself?’ Rogue glanced at the place and smiled, ‘missed breakfast.’ Logan just looked at her for a moment, watching his nose flare as he took a deep breath Rogue had a sudden flashback to making out on Scott’s bed. Giving Logan her best innocent smile Rogue headed for the door as quick as she could. Almost at the door Logan reached out and grabbed her arm, stopping her so quickly she almost dropped the plate.
‘why the fuck do you reek like scooter Marie.’ It wasn’t a question, Logan moved closer to her sniffing the scent that lingered on her. Rogue stayed still and waited for Logan to do or say something. A moment later his eyes flicked to the plate Rogue was carrying and he snatched it away so fast Rogue was surprised the food didn’t fall off. Growling low Logan glared at Rogue, seeing this as the time to explain she took a deep breath. ‘Scott’s sick. I saw him this morning and he wasn’t well so I helped him. I thought I would bring him some food seeing as been in bed all day. Holding her breath Rogue focused on keeping her heart rate down and reminding herself that she wasn’t actually lying so he wouldn’t know as long as she stayed calm. Logan’s nostrils flared again and he glared at Rogue. ‘I’ll take it to him then.’ With that Logan stomped off and Rogue closed her eyes and prayed that Scott would be ok.
Chapter End Notes:
Please tell me what you think.