Author's Chapter Notes:
I learnt something usefull tonight as i gave my hubby some of this story to read. usually if its a humour fic he says its ok - if its angst he says he's worried about me but apparently if its an adult fic he's mine, anywhere, anytime and could i hurry up and finish writing! i was nearly finished, but it will have to wait! hence now being in two chapters.
Title: I aint no teacher.

Rating: NC17

Category: Shipper/Adult

Summary: Take a walk in Logan’s head as he tells it as it is.

Disclaimer ** Wolverine and Rogue and all the x men belong to Stan Lee, Marvel Entertainment, and 20th Century Fox.
I own nothing – I just borrow them but I always give them back!**






I aint no teacher - chapter 1.

I don’t give a shit what they say or what they want, they may have me teaching but i aint no teacher. I’ll help out while I’m here, I don’t like to take anything for nothin’, don’t like to feel I owe anyone and I know I’m more qualified than anyone here to show them how to survive, not to fight like they’ve been taught, but to survive. Chuck’s about the only one who understands that there’s a big difference between the two. He’s trying to help me in his own way, so for the time being I’ll help him. He’s ok really, understands me better than most, let’s me be when I need it, just tries to fit me around what he’s built here knowing I’ll never truly be a part of it. To most of them though I’m just some sort of huge enigma, a puzzle that they can’t find all the pieces to, not that they look very hard. Marie’s the only one that knows me inside out, the only one who ever has and it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s the only one who ever will, she didn’t need me in her head to do it either, she just kinda got me right from the start. It’s sorta the same for her too – I get her – the others don’t, they just think they do and they’re way off mark. It’s One eye that’s my biggest pain in the ass though, as far as I’m concerned he can go screw himself with his mightier than though attitude and his lectures on absolutely every fucking thing from what to do and what to say to the way I should act. He just doesn’t get me at all. The thing that really pisses me off though is when he tries to tell me not to spend time with Marie. “Its not appropriate behaviour for a teacher and a student Logan” in other words the ‘don’t touch the kid’ spiel he keeps throwing my way. He doesn’t trust me but that’s ok cause I probably wouldn’t trust me either. Then again it’s not really about trust, I don’t want his trust, I don’t need it. I know I wouldn’t ever touch a kid, don’t care if he doesn’t know it, don’t care if he thinks I would or not, but I’d love to tell him there’s a whacking great big flaw in his logic and he should stop wasting his breath because I aint no teacher and more to the point - she sure as hell aint no kid.


She can sit across a room full of people and just look at me, but I don’t need her to speak out loud her eyes do all the talking, they’re filled with a pure raw seduction, no-one else will see anything but innocence but I see what she really says - ‘take me, fuck me, own me’. Now they aint the words of no kid and I tell ya one of these days that’s just what I’m gonna do - I will take her, I will fuck her and I will own her.


When we’re training she’s wears this tight little number that might as well be painted on, you can see every damn curve she has and believe me when I say she has them in all the right places. That body of hers is toned and faultless, you don’t need to see it cause just thinking about it could make any man with a pulse seriously rock hard. She carries a rack on her small little frame the likes of which I aint seen on many women and I sure aint ever seen one on a kid. A man could bury himself in there and never want to escape. I know she knows what I’m thinking, she’ll walk over to me, her hips swaying just a little more than normal and I wanna grab hold of them and wrap those pretty little legs around my waist and bury myself so deep inside her that I take her breath away, I wanna fuck her hard till she’s screaming my name, audience or not.

All day every day I seem to see her, smell her even taste her, she’s like a drug, a distraction from reality, confusing my mind. I crave her, and when it’s late at night and I finally think I’ll get some peace with most of the inhabitants in this god forsaken place dead to the world in their beds I still can’t get any sleep, my mind wont let go, I hear her, doesn’t matter how far away I go I’m so tuned in to her there’s no escaping, I still hear her. Always starts the same, ever so slight changes in her breathing as her hand slides between her legs, working herself, always painfully slow like she knows I’m listening and she’s teasing me. I hear her tiny little moans and I hear her heart rate gradually increase, but then I can smell her and it’s all I can do to stop myself from breaking the door down and showing her what its like to really come. By the time I’m finished she’d never bother with the half measure of doing herself again.


I pass her in the hall and she smiles at me and I cant take my eyes from her lips, almost instantly I’m as hard as I can be cause I can almost see and feel those lips kissing me, all sweetness and light, but then she’ll break away and those eyes of hers will darken and I’ll watch those sweet lips as she drops to her knees and caresses the base of my cock with them while the rest of my shaft is deep in her throat. I’ll let her use her tongue, her mouth and those lips to fuck me for a while, but not for long. I’ll watch those same lips pout in disappointment as I pull her away and push her back against the wall. She won’t be disappointed for long cause I’ll sink myself so deep in her tight little core, fucking her so hard she’ll struggle to breath, and just as she’s begging for more I’ll pull way, push her back to the floor to finish what she started. I want her to taste herself on me and then I want her to taste me, and when I fill her I’ll watch her as she swallows every last drop, her eyes never leaving mine, knowing what she’s doing to me, I’ll continue to watch those not so innocent lips not stop working me until I’m hard again and I can fuck her again.


I can’t sleep tonight, not because I can hear her but because I can’t. I thought it would be a relief but its not, I miss it, miss hearing her, miss the smell of her. Maybe she’s sick of pretending too. I get up to go and look for her, she’s driving me crazy or I’m driving me crazy either way I’ve realized tonight that I’m sick of waiting, of dreaming. She’s my drug and I need her but I was wrong before – she’s not my distraction from reality –she is my reality.

T.B.C.