[Reviews - 5] Printer
retired featured story Children. Zoo. Logan. Rogue. Go figure.
Categories: X1
Characters: None
Genres: Foof
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 23895 - Hits: 3340
Complete?: Yes - Published: 01/23/2008 - Last Updated: 01/23/2008
Story Notes:
This is not beta read. Any of you who don't believe in evolution, please note that not only is it spoken of extensively in this fic, but that the views of devout Christians that don't believe in it are slightly parodied. Not that I'm kicking anyone's faith, it's just one of those "What's a penis?" moments, that's all. This fic was inspired by the Doris Day movie "With Six You Get Eggroll", where the song "Que Sera Sera" was sung incessantly. Doris Day rocks my world, dude. Also, the 'New York Zoo' is completely fictional, kinda like Lily Page's Tavern. It's loosely based on the Perth Zoo, LA Zoo and San Diego Zoo. Dedicated to my pal Jo who was listening to me rave on about how gorgeous Ioan Gruffudd (pronounced Yo-an Griffith) is and how much I want his body when she knew how delectable he was all the damn time. Special thanks to Donna Bevan. The woman knows more about drugs than I care to mention - but she's going to be a forensic pathologist after she finishes her uni or whatever so she's got a fine excuse. Either way, she's a good one to have at a party (lol). Guest Starring: Ioan Gruffudd (The Guy Who Saved Rogue in Titanic) ~~~ Geordie Carter. Matthew McConaughey (A rather young version of the Priest guy from Contact) ~~~ Gambit. Joseph Gordon-Levitt (A young Tommy from Third Rock from the Sun) ~~~ Max.

1. Chapter 1 by Nancy Lorenz [Reviews - 5] star star star star star (23895 words)