I'd been Wolverine's pet for months. Almost a year. I wasn't sure how it happened; none of that mattered. All that mattered was that when he called for me, I was ready.

I would always be ready for him. We had to hide it, the things we did. If anyone in the mansion knew, he'd get the boot no matter how valuable he was. I'd probably get kicked out too. The idea of that made it worth dancing on the edge. To be kicked out on the streets with my keeper was promising; to have him leave me behind was terrifying. So we only risked it occasionally. A sultry look here, a hidden touch there. The best occasions were when we went away for "training". I was a promising student, so no one thought much about Logan taking a day here and there to hone my skills. Oh, if they only knew the skills I was honing.

The only part of the arrangement I didn't like was when he disappeared for days, sometimes weeks, at a time. But that was Logan, and I never said a word about it. He always came back. Sometimes he seemed happier, like he'd found something; sometimes more frustrated, like he'd hit a wall. Either way, it ended well for me. Whether it resulted in slow, steadily building foreplay that ended with him riding me until I begged for release; or it was urgent and hard, fucking with most of our clothes on and standing up - he always came back hungry for more.

It was another day of training and Logan found an isolated motel off the interstate. He'd been edgy all day, more so than usual.

"No one knows about us," I reassured him, wondering if he thought we'd been followed.

"Shhh!" he insisted, nose lifted to the air as he waited. "Nah, I guess not. Get inside."

I'd never seen him like that. Anxious, like a storm was coming ... but wired like he was excited about it. He ushered me inside and closed the door.

"You okay?" I asked, sliding up against him now that we'd gained privacy.

"Yeah," he answered, but he still seemed distracted.

Then his hands moved over my hips, stroking them, rocking them back and then pulling me against him. "You know what I need though, don'tcha darlin'?"

Feeling him already stiffening against me, I certainly did. It'd been too long since the last time. There was no time for messing around.

"I do," I assured him, pulling my sweater up over my head and sliding my jeans off into a pile.

I looked exactly the way he liked. I'd worn no bra underneath the heavy top and only a pair of pale silk underwear blocked his view of me. He drank in the sight during what was one of my favorite moments of each time together. His cunning eyes always darkened with lust as he studied me and I'd imagine I could smell the sex in the air too, even though we'd barely touched.

Suddenly, his hands were in my hair, grabbing my head, forcing it back before kissing me hard on the mouth. I didn't fight it, I never fought it. He moved us until my back hit the wall, laying claim to me with his mouth. On my lips, my jaw, then my neck - he kissed and bit until I was writhing against him in need. I wanted him; all of him, inside me, around me. Now!

Tugging at his shirt, I struggled with it until his chest was bare and I could run my hands over his skin. Loving the feel of him and needing more, I whimpered against his neck, "Please."

The door opened with the loud snap of a breaking lock.

My first thought was that we'd been found out. Caught. Someone from the school had followed us and I'd be tossed out before graduating and he'd go back to living out of a truck.

But it wasn't the Professor. It wasn't Scott or anyone else I knew.

I didn't know this man, but I'd seen that animal look before. It was something terrifying and seductive. His gaze was just as intense as Logan's, but instead of dark eyes his were the color of brimstone. Something about him said he wasn't just a hedonist. I knew instinctively that this man was so much more than that.

Finally he spoke. "You gonna stand there and let the girl beg, runt? Or you gonna do something about it?"

Logan shoved me behind him so fast; I didn't realize what was happening. He put himself between me and the man and I heard him growl in anger. No - it was both of them. Both of them were growling.

"You weren't invited here, bub."

The man threw his head back and laughed, his long blonde hair falling past his shoulders. His laughter was a frightening thing that made me flinch. He turned around and closed the door. He stood a head taller than Logan and was broader, thicker with muscle. Logan was more handsome by far, but this man had a quality; that same animal magnetism, but he carried it in a terrifying way.

"Since when have I needed an invite, boy?" he sneered.

Logan moved towards him and I reached for the edge of the bed spread to cover myself.

"Ah, don't bother with that, sweetheart," the man said, taking his time to look me over. "Hasn't Logan told you we share everything?"

"Shut it, Creed," Logan warned.

Creed. I'd heard the name before.

"Tasty little piece you got there, runt," Creed said, tapping a nail against his lips and still staring at me like he could see through the spread. "Now, I wonder why you've been keepin' her all to yourself. You pulled her all the way out here, tucked away like it's some dirty little secret."

He'd been the one following us.

Creed shook his head, making a tsk-ing noise with his teeth. "Something tells me that you don't want your new friends to know about you and this pretty little girl either."

He looked at me, "Isn't that so, girl?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but he spoke first. "You'll find Logan is funny about his secrets that way."

I didn't understand, but before I could wonder, Logan charged him. They clashed in the middle of the room. Fists flying and I heard the unmistakable sound of Logan's claws. I knew I saw him cut the blonde, but it healed immediately - in a way that was far too familiar.

I was welded to the spot. Violence, laced with a power I didn't understand, unleashed by both men. They swung and clawed at each other, beating and healing so quickly you could almost miss it if you blinked. They kept going, as if they enjoyed it, motivated by something I hadn't yet discovered. I couldn't stop the fight. I couldn't move. I knew I should try and intervene. I yelled at them to stop and tried to get out of the way. I was certain that Logan could hold his own against anyone; I'd seen what he was like in the cage. But then suddenly, this Creed was on top of him.

I didn't think, I just reacted.

I threw myself at his back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He shook me off easily, grabbing my arm and flinging me to the floor beside them.

Then he was laughing again.

He'd pinned Logan to the floor and I knew something wasn't right.

Both men were breathing hard from the fight and they had murder in their eyes. I'd seen the blood lust before, but this was something different. Something more.

I watched in stunned silence as the enormous blonde straightened his body over Logan's, pinning his legs between his two larger ones.

"She doesn't understand," Creed said, eyeing Logan hungrily.

He cast his glance at me as I sat, nearly naked, leaning against the wall. The hungry look in his eyes did not change.

"You've got good taste, runt," he commented, his eyes devouring every bared inch of my skin.

I moved my arms to cover myself and he smiled at me, his hips rubbing once, roughly against Logan. It wasn't until I heard it, the moan of pleasure that rumbled from deep within Logan too, that I fully understood. I watched, frozen, as Creed lowered his head and took Logan's mouth with his.

The kiss was hard, punishing, and I didn't understand my response to it. I watched as Logan's head lifted slightly, taking this man's kiss and returning it just as firm and sensual.

Should I have been shocked? Outraged that my keeper was being taken by someone else? Shamed perhaps?

I wasn't.

I shifted on the floor as I continued to watch them, suddenly too warm in my own skin.

Creed pinned his arms up by his head and I could hear the primal noises they made deep within their bodies. When Logan got his arms free, his hands slid to Creed's side and then lower on his back, urging the man against him. Harder. Heavier.

I'd already been so close with Logan kissing me and now I felt a strange desire pooling deep inside me. A strangled gasp escaped my lips as the aching between my thighs grew.

My noise must have roused attention. Logan broke away, turning to look at me, a question in his eyes. What did he expect? My anger? My rejection? Disgust? He wouldn't find it.

It was clear, if not by my heated skin, then the glazed look in my eyes. But I knew he could sense it too. My arousal must have clung to him like a heavy perfume.

"She really is quite a catch," Creed murmured, leering again and breathing deeply. Could he sense it too?

"Come here, girl," he motioned for me.

I looked to Logan, who nodded and held his hand out encouragingly.

As I crawled over, Creed moved back, allowing Logan to sit up. I moved as close as I could to Logan without melting into him. I didn't trust this other man, no matter how much I enjoyed seeing him with my keeper. He smirked at me as if he knew it and then looked at Logan, knowingly.

Logan leaned over and kissed me, gently at first, then toying, his tongue playing with mine. It wasn't enough and he knew it. He was holding back and it drove me insane. I felt his hands on my breasts, tweaking first one nipple and then the other. I whimpered again, ready to beg because I knew he enjoyed it, when I felt two massive hands pull me away.

I moaned in protest, but Creed had lifted me to stand. I had to remain there as he removed his coat, his shirt, and shoes until all that remained were the pants he wore. He grabbed my hips then, pulling me towards the bed. His grip tightened and I heard the ripping sound of my underwear being shredded.

I closed my eyes, desperate, as he sat on the bed and pulled me back against him. He spread my legs wide, holding me there so I was completely exposed. One hand ran up the length of my thigh and between my legs until he found my opening, hot and wet.

I knew it must be, I couldn't help it.

"You are so hot for it, aren't you little girl?" he whispered in my ear. His voice slithered over my skin like blistering oil.
I murmured yes.

A finger slid inside and I reflexively squeezed and moved against him, wanting more.

I heard his dry laugh. "You want more?" he asked as if reading my mind. "Are you his little slut?"

I guess I was and I didn't care.

"Yes," I moaned as his hand covered me, palm rubbing against my clit and his finger deep inside.

"You want to make him proud? You want to come for Logan?"

I nodded.

"Get undressed," he told Logan and I watched through hooded eyes as my keeper did exactly what his keeper told him to do.

Creed removed his hand and I squirmed in protest.

"Ask him," he told me and somehow I understood.

"Please," I begged Logan, reaching for him. I needed him. "Please ... please ...."

Logan crawled on the bed, his warm hands caressing my legs as he positioned himself between them. He lowered his head and his mouth was on me, tongue twirling and sucking as I bucked against him.

One of Creed's hands covered my breast as he pinched at the nipple roughly. "Isn't he beautiful to watch?" he asked me of Logan.

"Yes," I moaned, careening towards an edge from which I'd never return.

His hand left my breast to run through Logan's hair. He stroked him, making Logan rumble with gratitude against me. Then Creed urged his head forward in a silent command. Logan nipped at me, taking my clit between his teeth and sucking hard as I screamed with my release. I dug my nails into Creed's thigh as my hips pumped against Logan's mouth.

I had no control. I probably looked like some wild animal, crazed, but I didn't care. I was still shaking as Creed slid out from behind me. Logan crawled over me, watching me with lust filled eyes, but Creed moved a hand between us to stop. We had to remain still as he stepped back and slid off his pants, eyeing us both as we studied him in return.

Finally naked, he moved closer. His hand wrapped around Logan's cock, stroking it just enough to make his eyes roll back in his head. It wasn't enough for Logan and I knew it. He called me a tease when I touched him that softly.


"You did well," I heard him whisper to Logan as he continued to touch him.

Creed crawled on the bed behind Logan, pulling him up to lean back against him. There I had the perfect view of them both. I wasn't allowed to move, Logan's knees were still between my legs so that I lay exposed. I moved my hand to touch Logan and Creed snapped that I wasn't allowed to touch him or myself.

He continued to touch Logan, running one hand over the flat of his stomach or the hardness of his chest, while the other stroked his cock.

"Isn't this what you want?" Creed taunted and we both answered yes.

If Logan moved impatiently into his hand, he would stop, moving his hands to hold him still while running his lips, then his teeth over Logan's neck. I saw red marks appear and disappear in seconds and my keeper became more aroused and engorged with every moment.

Watching them was frustrating and tempted me in a way I'd never known. I felt myself swelling and longing to be included. Like a gluttonous child, I wanted more. It took every ounce of control not to demand it.

Finally, Creed pushed them to lean over me. His hand left Logan to fondle me.

"You're still hungry for it, aren't you girl?"

I was. Starving. "Yes!" I knew it sounded like begging.

Creed's fingers were all over me, stroking me, wet from my heat.

"You picked a good one, gorgeous," he complimented - but I didn't know if he was speaking to me or to Logan.

His hand left me as he stroked his own erection.

"I wanna see you fuck her," he finally told Logan.

We were more than willing to comply.

Logan thrust into me, abruptly, as I cried out. I'd needed him days ago and clung to him, greedily.

As he pumped into me, my eyes watered with pleasure. I was still riding a wave of desire that hadn't stopped since we walked in the door. Logan moved deep inside me and I could see Creed, stroking himself as he looked on hungrily.

He leaned down, over Logan's back, taking his own cock in his hand.

"Beg for it again," he told me. "I want to hear you both beg."

"Yes," I said. "Please," I heard Logan moan.

And I felt the tension as he entered Logan slowly; the growl of pain and pleasure deep within his chest. He gripped the sheets beside my head, but then his face relaxed in bliss. Creed's hands were on my hips, holding me still as he pushed his hips towards Logan. His thrusting drove Logan deeper, until I saw fractures of light when I closed my eyes.

I felt the weight of them dragging me under as Logan seemed to grow impossibly huge within me. My world exploded and I screamed in ecstasy as I came, reaching up to cling and claw at someone - I didn't know who. I didn't care.

Logan buried his face in my neck as they continued to rock against me. I held on until I heard both men roar and shudder violently with their orgasm. I still clung to them, not wanting to loose the feeling. Eventually Logan rolled over beside me and held me as I drifted away.



~*~

I awoke to the sound of running water. I rolled over to stretch and found my body was slow and lethargic.

He was staring at me. Laying on the bed, now dressed, propped up on one elbow so that his blonde hair brushed against my cheek. Logan was in the bathroom, water splashing in the sink.

Creed studied me closely.

"He insists on cleaning up. I never understood that," he said, smirking at me. "He must think those little school mutants can pick up on all the things he can sense. It's ridiculous."

He reached over to touch my hair, taking a lock of it between his fingers. "Me? I don't want to get rid of this scent. Why would I? Do you know I can smell you both on me now?" he grinned.

Suddenly he was on top of me, looming there with his hands beside my head.

"He belongs to me - and you belong to him," he stated. "You understand what that means."

It wasn't a question, but I nodded anyway.

"Good girl."

He took another deep breath.

"Damn, you smell good together. Why would I want to get rid of that?" he asked, getting up and straightening his clothes.

"I want to remember it," he said, heading for the door with an evil smile. "Memorize it ... until next time."