It took several weeks from her to visit him again.

----------------------------------------------------------

He was lying on his bed, window wide open to air out the room, sweat drying slowly on his skin. He wasn’t even trying to sleep, the scent of musk and perfume in the air too strong for that. Thank God the hooker had left as soon as she had gotten her money.

“Was she any good?” Question came from the windowsill.
“I don’t know… At least hell of a lot cheaper than you.”

She giggled softly. He could hear her landing from the window, her feet whispering over the floorboards.
“I bet she was… But was she worth your money?” Seductive whisper tickled the hairs on the side of his face, then moist and surprisingly warm tongue slid over his earlobe. He could smell fresh blood in her breath.
“You’re leeching off from somebody else now? I’m shocked…” He grunted, trying his best to sound scornful, genuinely baffled over the sharp pang of jealousy that sliced through him.
“You’re my only regular, you should know,” she said, climbing on top of him and leaning to kiss him. Now he could identify the scent on her. The hooker that had left only half an hour ago.
“Well, well… Who would have thought? You’re jealous,” he smirked. She bit his lower lip hard enough to draw blood, then licked the droplets from his jaw.
“Jealous? Me? Hardly… Just looking after you. And your money. Why waste it to the likes of her when you can have me?”
“Well, let’s see… After I fuck with a normal broad I don’t have to spend next day and a half in bed recovering?”
“Mmm… Fair point. But perhaps if you’d let me come to you more often, I wouldn’t be forced to drain you dry. Just small sips every now and then, nothing that you couldn’t afford to share…”
“I kind of doubt that. But who am I to argue? You haven’t needed my permission before, why the fuck start now?”
“It’s not polite to come to dinner uninvited,” She said, her lips turning to a small pout.
“Besides, you’re starting to sound like you don’t like me that much anymore…” She whined and nuzzled his chest. His hand landed on top of her head and his fingers started combing her silky hair almost automatically.
“Cut the crap, kid. Why did you come?” He asked.

----------------------------------------------------------

After a long silence she sighed.
“I came to see if you were alright. You acted a bit… strange last time I saw you.”
“That’s rich, coming from you. Strange?” He snorted. She pushed herself higher, her palms spread over his pectorals.
“It’s not good for you. My blood. It could make you sick. Very sick,” she distressed her words by jabbing his chest with her index finger.
“And why do you care? I’m just your next meal!”
“Exactly. A good farmer takes care of the cattle. Where would I be if you died because of some foolish stunt?”
“Out there, leeching off from somebody else.”
“But I prefer you. Your blood is much thicker. It’s… It’s like syrup. Rich. Sweet.”

Her eyes darted between his face and his jugular, her tongue darting to moisten her lips. Her finger trailed the throbbing vein at the side of his throat, down over his collarbone until it disappeared.
“And your skin, it’s so smooth… Little salty, just the right way to balance the flavor of your blood…” She leaned lower and followed the path of her finger with her tongue, climbing higher until she reached his earlobe and suckled it lightly. His reaction was instant, he bucked his hips underneath her, his hands clasping over her hips, his palms and fingers wide enough to cup and cover her buttocks as well and knead them gently.

“Careful, don’t want my ears pierced…” He hissed when he felt the slight scrape of a fang over his skin. She giggled huskily and ground her hips against him slowly, squeezing his cock between his stomach and her denim-clad crotch. She moved slower, nibbling his jugular. He grasped a firm hold from her hair, yanking her backwards, his eyes narrowing.
“Still hungry?” He asked. She licked her lips, rolling her eyes.
“I’m always hungry for you… But I can play nice. I promise not to bite…” She whispered, her eyes still firmly locked to his throat.
“Right… I’m not that stupid…” He hissed, stood up and flipped them over, tearing off her jeans and entering from behind, holding her tightly against him, one hand clasped over her throat, the other sliding lower, finding her moist curls and the erect bud of her clitoris.

She really didn’t need any extra stimulation, but somehow it felt now wrong to simply plow through her like she was nothing. She was squirming and whimpering, her cold sheath caressing his cock, their combined juices running down their thighs.

----------------------------------------------------------

He could smell the copperish scent of blood, not his. It was her own, saturated with the scent of decay and death. She was biting at her own wrist, her eyes tightly shut, loud keening noise emanating from somewhere deep inside of her. It dawned on him that they had been going at it for several hours and neither of them had found the release yet. He pulled out of her and wrenched her violently around, pushing her on her back to the bed and forcing her thighs open. Getting her wrist from between her tightly locked jaws proved to be a bit trickier, but finally he made it, his cock practically screaming to be let back in to her. His balls were about to burst from the sheer pressure.

“You want this?” He rasped with hoarse voice, offering his wrist to her. When she opened her eyes and grasped his wrist he suddenly knew that now they were doing something right. And when she sunk her teeth deeply in his flesh he slammed his cock back in to her, they both gasping, screaming and tearing in to each other from the sheer force of their release.

----------------------------------------------------------

“Wait…” He huffed exhausted. She turned to look from where she stood, next to the windowsill.
“Are you coming tomorrow?” He asked, trying to concentrate, to see her past the dizzying and swirling haze that had fallen over his field of vision. She let out a satisfied giggle.
“I guess I’ll be coming if you’ll have me…” She whispered, blowing a kiss to his direction and climbing out from the window.