Story Title: Obsessions
Nomination Category: Best Classic
Author's Pen Name:cschoolgirl
Authors Email Address:
Reason for Nomination: I really enjoyed this story every time I've read it. It's one of those ones that you can read over and over again and still find something to chuckle about every time.
Comments: Excellent story! A must read for anyone who's a tried and true rogan fan and wants a bit of humourous variety!

OKAY


Story Title: Elevator Music
Nomination Category: Best Adult
Author's Pen Name:Sharonmjl47
Authors Email Address:
Reason for Nomination: Well written adult content without being over done or contrived.
Comments: Excellent story, I really enjoyed it and am glad to say it's on my favorites list.

OKAY



Story Title: Finding
Nomination Category: Best Tearjerker/Heartwarmer
Author's Pen Name:Sharonmjl47
Authors Email Address:
Reason for Nomination: Well written, concise without being over done. It showed the true depth of their relationship without getting too emotional.
Comments: What can I say? I loved this story! Great job and congrat's on the nomination.

OKAY


Story Title: The Shirt
Nomination Category: Best humour
Author's Pen Name: RouDeVille
Reason for Nomination: Because it mad me laugh. So hard. In fact it still makes me laugh!

OKAY

Story Title: A change to color
Nomination Category: Best classic
Author's Pen Name: Jenn
Reason for Nomination: Love it to bits. Although it almost turned me into a Scott/Rogue shipper... almost...

OKAY



Story Title: Doppelganger
Nomination Category: Best Smut/PWP
Author's Pen Name: Skybluerae
Reason for Nomination: Because her nasty dominant Logan muse is sex incarnate *g*

OKAY



Story Title: Torn
Nomination Category: Best adult
Author's Pen Name: Skybluerae & Laenwyn
Reason for Nomination: Because it was fun, sexy & had me on the edge of my seat & hiding behind my hands with the anticipation of what was to come.

OKAY



Story Title: Say The Words
Nomination Category: Best heartwarmer
Author's Pen Name: Selkit
Reason for Nomination: Because it always puts a soppy grin on my face and leaves me feeling all warm and glowy... *happy sigh*....

OKAY


category: Best Angst
Title: Remember
Author: September
Because it is one of those stories that sticks with you forever.
Vivid and moody - it's angst perfection.

OKAY


category: Best Humor
Title: Chuck's Revenge
Author: September
I giggled shamelessly from start to finish.

OKAY


category: PWP
Title: Rendezvous
Author: Laenwyn
A delicious journey through smut and beyond.

OKAY


category: Best Short Story
Title: Gambit's Woman
Author: Jaq of Spades
Short and sharp and made me crave for more.

OKAY


category: Best Prop (ICE CREAM)
Title: The Ice Cream Round Robin
Authors: too many to mention
Because the delicious treat was taken to a whole new level and energized the site with some fun new ficlets! I think everyone involved has a lot to be proud of.

OKAY


Story Title:Jus Ad Bellum
Story Title:Jus Ad Bellum
Nomination Category:Best Classic
Author's Pen Name:Jenn
Authors Email Address:
Reason for Nomination: Just a beautiful fic that's like a book you can't put down once you start reading. The dynamics between Logan and Marie are so well written and the other characters have debth too.

NOT FIVE YEARS OLD


Story Title:la bas: song of the drowned
Nomination Category:Best Classic
Author's Pen Name:darkstar
Authors Email Address:
Reason for Nomination: tragic, beautiful , haunting. One of the best fics ever!

OKAY

Most Tearjerker/Heartwarmer/
Butterfly Net - Molly TM
Reason: Logan's confusion is so perfectly written and the moment he leaves is so tearjerking, it is impossible not to cry. And one of my favourite songs.

THIS AUTHOR DOES NOT WANT HER STORIES TO BE MOVED TO THE NEW ARCHIVE.


Best angst
Elle sait – m jules
Reason: original and very well written.

OKAY

Best Friendship
Locked away – Stella Maru
Reason: Their friendship develops slowly but the bond between them is there from the start. I also love a tormented Logan.

OKAY

A sure thing - Katherine
Reason: the conversation is very well written, love how Marie is so sure they will end up together and the way she tells him. I love the intimacy the nighttime and bath recreates.

OKAY


Best short story
Kindness falls like rain - Victoria p
Reason: I like how the lyrics of the songs are mixed into the fic, it really shows Logan's feelings well.

OKAY


Best lengthy story (or best series)
For Now Remix – Katherine
Reason: A coming of age story that takes it time and keeps you wanting to read on.

QUALIFIES FOR SERIES, NOT LENGTHY STORY, AS IT IS NOT A SINGLE STORY

Best PWP
Point of no return – Gersemi
Slow train coming – m jules
Reason: I like how it is original by not having a happy end and the sex is very hot!

OKAY

Best humour Beer ala mode – Wold Crescent walker

OKAY


Best foof
Good morning - RouDevil
Reason: Marie's solution to be able to sleep in!

OKAY

Best AU
On vacation - shadow with orchid
Reason: Rogue is strong and independent and goes for what she wants.

OKAY

Best AU
Jus ad bellum - Jenn
Reason: Just a beautiful fic that's like a book you can't put down once you start reading. The dynamics between Logan and Marie are so well written and the other characters have debth too.
Good luck with the RCA's and thank you for making the effort!
Nina

OKAY FOR BEST AU


Best Foof: The mating dance of the lesser-spotted canadian wolverine
By: September
email: september at inbox dot com

OKAY

Best UST: Learning to fly
By: Skybluerae
email: skybluerae at hotmail dot com

OKAY


Story Title: Poison
Nomination Category: Best Lengthy Story
Author's Pen Name: Wolf CrescentWalker
Authors Email Address: wolf755@hotmail.com
Reason for Nomination: Lots of research and a decent plot. Comments:

OKAY



Story Title: The Shirt
Nomination Category: Best UST Author's Pen Name: RouDeVil Authors Email Address: can't find it anywhere - sorry Reason for Nomination: This concentrated look at a class of Logan's just tickled me pink. Comments: I love the way Logan shifts from Teacher/BadAss to Friend/Flirt with Rogue

OKAY



Story Title: Scarecrow
Nomination Category: Best Short Story Author's Pen Name: Joanne Author's Email Address: katrinaironfist@yahoo.co.uk Reason for Nomination: An intricate weaving of mythology, symbolism and earthy Pagan content, worked into our beloved mutant/immortal?'s story. I adored this piece from the beginning.

OKAY

Story Title: Falling Apart
Nomination Category: Best Humor Author's Pen Name: Aranenumenesse Author's Email: no clue Reason for Nomination: I've had too many days like this NOT to appreciate this story!

OKAY


Story Title: The Bargain
Nomination Category: Best ClassicAuthor's Pen Name: JaqofSpades Author's Email: no clue Reason for Nomination: this piece, aside from the grab-you-by-the-throat approach from the very beginning, is laced with little gems of dialogue throughout. I adored it from the first chapter.

NOT FIVE YEARS OLD


Story Title: The mating dance of the lesser-spotted Canadian Wolverine... in his un-natural habitat
Nomination Category: Best Foof Author's Pen Name: September Author's Email: clueless Reason for Nomination: Totally different take on the habits of a fur-bearin' critter.

OKAY


Story Title: Blood
Nomination Category: Best Dark (is that right?) Author's Pen Name: Joanne Author's Email: dunno Reason: this story dug down into layers of our feral that needed to be excavated.

OKAY

Story Title: Ensnare
Nomination Category: Best Lengthy StoryAuthor's Pen Name: deep_salt_water Authors Email Address: Reason for Nomination: Fascinating exploration of the nature of seduction and manipulation. Original, gripping, and very, very adult.

OKAY

Story Title: Sideways
Nomination Category: Best Short StoryAuthor's Pen Name:september Authors Email Address: Reason for Nomination: Unusual, very indepth view of Logan that taught me something about the character. Comments: September said she was experimenting with writing in the third person. This proves that when we try something out of our comfort zone, it can end up being our best work!

OKAY


Story Title: Ensnare
Nomination Category: Best Adult ThemeAuthor's Pen Name: deep_salt_water Authors Email Address: Reason for Nomination: This is adult in the sense that it is about sex and kink, but it is also adult in its depth, richness and complexity.

OKAY

*Best Lengthy Story: Belong by Abelard
Author’s email: unable to locate on WRFA profile Reason - It has depth and breathe, a wonderful turn of characters and events

OKAY

Best Series: Alter–Eighteen by Terry Author’s email: xgrrl26@yahoo.com Reason - Just about every possible way these two could met and be together, some make you cry some make you smile, all of them make you love this pairing.

ENTIRE SERIES NOT IN ARCHIVE


Most Tearjerker/Heartwarmer Your love licks My Wounds by RouDeVil
Author’s email: http://roudevil.deviantart.com/ Reason: For the two who are indestructible only the other understands how much it hurts

OKAY

Welcome to Genoshia by Ramos Author’s email: RAMOS004@earthlink.net Reason: A great representation of their comic personas

OKAY

Best Lengthy Story: I never wanted this for you by Joanne
Author’s email: unable to locate on WRFA profile Reason: I don’t know what to say except that you must read this; it is exceptional but be prepared for a dark and wild ride.

OKAY

Best Foof A Sunday Kind of Love by StellaMaru Author’s email: stellamaru@hotmail.com Reason: A beautiful little tale of how they might meet.

OKAY


Best AU
The Voyage by Dark Ferret Author’s email: s_ithier@yahoo.com Reason: How can you not love Logan the pirate?

OKAY


Unconditional by Sharonmjl47 Author’s email: unable to locate on WRFA profile Reason: Detective!Logan and victim!Marie, well written with a number of plot twists.

OKAY
The Spoiled Dove by Victoria P Author’s email: unable to locate on WRFA profile Reason: Xmen noir, wonderfully constructed, sweet, with dark secrets and a happy ending.

OKAY


Best Smut/PWP
XXX Mansion by Beth Author’s email: sparkage@illuminatedtext.com Reason: Big Bald Head Productions is all I have to say. My absolute favorite Logan/Marie smut and there is a story here too!

OKAY


Best Use of a Prop Tobacco by Sionnain Author’s email: Sionnainw@gmail.com Reason: She is just always surrounded by it and it warms her.

OKAY

Best Humor Accessories by jjblazer Author’s email: unable to locate on WRFA profile Reason: Short but makes you laugh.

OKAY


Best Twist Northern Territories by jjblazer Author’s email: unable to locate on WRFA profile Reason: A wild ride that never fails to surprise.

OKAY


Most Memorable Line “If it was you, Jeannie, in that contraption that Magneto built, I wouldnta put on the leather. I wouldnta stabbed myself in the fucking chest to save you. I woulda slapped Scooter on the back and wished him good fucking luck” From “Eighteen Cups of Coffee and One Bottle of Bourbon” by Terri

OKAY


Best Angst: The Other Man by Emily Author’s email: pure_ambivalence@hotmail.com Reason: The understanding of why they aren’t but are together. Beautiful and heart breaking all at the same time.

NO -- WON BEST ANGST LAST YEAR


Run by Dark Ferrett Author’s email: s_ithier@yahoo.com Reason: A psychological look at why they do what they do. The Logan as dad scenes are too sweet to miss.

OKAY


In August by Terri Author’s email: xgrrl26@yahoo.com Reason: The best Logan regrets what he did plot I have read.

OKAY


Best Friendship: Watching you Cry by Tigress Author’s email: serenity.valley@gmail.com Reason: It is all about trust.

OKAY


Best Lengthy Story
Head first in the gas oven - Pathos is a way of life by Lady_T_220

OKAY


Best Lengthy Story
Save the Last Dance for Me by darkstar

OKAY


Best Lengthy Story
Counting Backwards by Molly

OKAY


Best Lengthy Story Exceptions by jenn

OKAY



Best Short Story
Thursday in June by Jojo

OKAY


Best Short Story Ignoring the Obvious by Scattered Logic

OKAY


Best Short Story
Towards Temperate by Molly

OKAY


Best Short Story On Bluffing and its Consequences by jenn

OKAY




Best Series
Every Purpose Under Heaven by Macha

OKAY


Best Series
Fighter/Artist by Artemis2050

OKAY


Best Series Compass Points by Diebin

OKAY



Most Tearjerker/Heartwarmer
The Language of Goodbye by Victoria P

OKAY


Most Tearjerker/Heartwarmer Spellbound by Ransom

OKAY


Most Tearjerker/Heartwarmer
Little Things by Elizabeth

OKAY



Best Humor
Adventures of a Five-Year-Old Badass by Macha

OKAY


Best Humor
BINGO! by xbedhead

OKAY


Best Humor
Spider Monkeys Prefer Banana Daiquiris by Melissa Flores

OKAY


Best Humor
After Perfect by Jamie

OKAY


Best Humor
Hey, Pythagoras by Charon

OKAY



Best Foof
A Conversation on the Rocks by Macha

OKAY

Best Foof Cupid Doesn't Wear Leather by Diebin

OKAY


Best Foof
Child's Play by Jamie

OKAY


Best Foof I Spy by Catlin O'Connor

OKAY



Best Song Fic
Cloud Nine by xbedhead

OKAY


Best Song Fic
Do What You Have to Do by Dianna

OKAY


Best AU Fic
Fighter by Artemis2050

OKAY

Best AU Fic
Fix by Molly

OKAY



Best AU Fic
Inside the Lightning by darkstar

OKAY



Best Smut/PWP
A Fistful of Dollars by Victoria P

OKAY


Best Smut/PWP
Swashbuckling by Beth

OKAY




Best UST
Loud. Public. Last Word. by Jojo

OKAY


Best UST
I'm On Fire by Donna Bevan

OKAY


Best UST
Enough for Now by Victoria P

OKAY



Best Use of a Prop
Fiscal Responsibility by Victoria P – the credit card!

OKAY


Best Use of a Prop
Water Pressure by Ransom – the bubble bath!

OKAY


Best Use of a Prop
Never Have I... Every Damn Time: Water Torture #5 by Beth – the shower massage!

OKAY


Best Use of a Prop Sugarcoated by Charon – the candy!

OKAY




Most Memorable Line
"I love you, too," he replies, and wonders how it can feel like the most profound truth and the most despicable lie all at the same time. -- Skin and Bones by Ransom

OKAY



Most Memorable Line
Rogue: "And do you know what comes after perfect?"
Logan: "Uh. Boredom?" – After Perfect by Jamie

OKAY



Most Memorable Line
"My name is Marie." I said, rising slowly to my feet, burning my eyes into theirs as my hand lifts the gun toward them. "And I remember." – Save the Last Dance for Me by darkstar

OKAY



Best Work in Progress
Temptation Bound by Ransom

OKAY


Best Work in Progress
Logan Returns by Sare Liz

OKAY


Best Work in Progress
Altruistic by jenn

OKAY


Best Work in Progress
All Aboard by Jengrrrl

OKAY


Best Work in Progress
Two Solitudes by Elizabeth

OKAY




Best Twist
Chasing Chronos by Ransom

OKAY


Best Twist Splinter Me Filter by Diebin

OKAY




Best Friendship
Can't by xbedhead

OKAY


Best Friendship Dog-Tag Rosary by Nancy Lorenz

OKAY


Best Friendship
Drawbacks by Catlin O'Connor

OKAY


Best Friendship
Distinction by Molly

OKAY


Best Friendship Guy Talk by Shadowlady

OKAY