Logan nuzzling her stomach provided a formidable distraction, but as soon as she comprehended his words she grasped a firm hold from his hair and pulled his head up, forcing him to look her in the eye.

“You think this is just a dream?” She asked. Logan blinked, then swallowed, clearly at loss of what was going on.
“You think you’re sleeping now?” She asked. Logan’s eyes darted between her face and the worn blanket underneath them. His lips were moving, but not a word came out. Then, as if it was just starting to dawn on him…
“This… This is really happening?” He whispered his question hesitantly. She tightened her grasp from his hair, yanking for the good measure.
“Does this feel like a dream to you?” She asked.
“It… Oh… Oh, God!”

It was almost impossible to breathe. His hands around her were tightening like bands of steel, his whole weight falling on top of her as he buried his face against her once more, not breathing, not speaking, just holding her in place. She was sure that there would be bruises later, shaped after his arms and fingers all over her, but she couldn’t bring herself to care. The man holding her had literally gotten out of Hell just mere seconds ago.

She combed his tangled hair gently, trying to assure him that this was really happening. And slowly, ever so slowly his death-grip from around her started to loosen. He was breathing again, warm puffs of air through the cotton of her shirt tickling her skin.

“You’re awake now. Awake and with me,” she whispered.
“Bathe with me?” Logan’s question came slightly muffled.
“Uh… What about your back, it’s…” She felt Logan trembling slightly. It took her a moment to realize that he was actually laughing.
“Even I’m not that single-minded. Just a bath together, nothing more,” he said, his eyes shining from relief and amusement.
“And I actually need your help with washing up. Don’t want to get stuck in to a bathtub or even worse, I don’t want to crack my skull when I’m trying to get in to the shower.”

“Okay. I’ll just go and draw us a bath. You can undress while I’m…” She started, squirming up from under Logan, her cheeks burning bright crimson.
“Hey, kid…” Logan grasped her wrist and tugged her back on to the bed, on top of him.
“Doesn’t mean that I want you to turn in to my nursemaid. I’d like nothing more than to fuck you blind right about now…” He practically purred, grasping her hips and bucking his hips slightly. She moaned when the seam of the zipper of his jeans brushed against her crotch. It took an immense effort not to grind down on Logan, but she wasn’t sure if it was a good idea right now. She tried to scoot off from him.
“Ah-ah-ah, girlie… Where do you think you’re going? I wasn’t finished with you yet,” Logan said, yanking her back to straddle him.
“But… But…” She stuttered, blushing even more when she could feel his rock hard cock through the denim of their jeans.
“I want to. And I can smell how badly you want to. I hope these aren’t your favorite jeans…” Logan growled. Before she had the time to protest he had opened his jeans and cut a small slit to hers, his fingers sliding between her wet and slick folds, making her whimper.
“Just be careful, I don’t want to hurt you…” She squeaked, then closed her eyes and clutched the front of his shirt, biting her lip when the urge to kiss, to suck and lave his mouth became almost unbearable.
“You won’t hurt me,” Logan growled, his eyes glued to the tip of her tongue that kept sliding over the plump, bitten lip of hers. Fingers of his right hands were busy with her core, pumping back and forth, spreading slickness.

It was better than perfect. They were both covered to muck and grime, tired to the bone, and she found it increasingly difficult to stay straddling Logan with every passing second, her thigh protesting painfully every time she moved, but she was with Logan. Logan was with her, his heated gaze locked together with hers, his right hand pumping his cock in the same rhythm with his fingers fucking her.

“Please…” She uttered, trying to scoot higher. Logan licked his lips, small smile tugging the corner of his mouth.
“Need something bigger?” He asked.
“Yes…”
“Good… Oh, Christ this feels so good…” Cocky smirk that had been forming changed quickly to a look of utter bliss on his face when she impaled herself on his cock. His ands flailed, grasped her hips and slid lower.

“Darling… Darl… Wait. Wait, you’re hurt…” He hissed, trying to sit up to see better. She winced slightly when his hand brushed over the small gash on her thigh.
“It’s nothing… I’ll live. You won’t if you stop now…”
“O-ohkay…”

She rode him slowly, careful not to aggravate his back or her thigh, yet trying to prolong the moment. Logan didn’t seem satisfied to the pace she had chosen. It didn’t take him long to flip them over.
“Be careful…”
“Fuck careful… I’m not an invalid, Rogue.”
“Marie…”
“What?”
“My name. It’s Marie.”
“Uh-huh… I knew that.”
“Then why did you call me Rogue?”
“That’s what everybody did. Figured you’d tell me if it was okay to call you Marie.”
“Well, it’s okay.”
“Good. Can we please keep going?”
“You in a hurry?”
“Considering that I’m inside of you, and starting to develop serious case of blue balls…”

She couldn’t help it. She bit her lip, trying, but…
“What?” Logan asked, genuinely confused. She burst out to fit of giggles. It was contagious. Soon they were both laughing, Logan’s softening cock sliding slowly out of her.

“Shit…”
“Yeah. Raincheck?” Logan asked, still smiling.
“Raincheck,” she affirmed. Logan rolled off from her, groaning when his back crackled. Then settled next to her on the bed.
“You were talking about a bath earlier…”
“I guess it would be a good idea…”

She was in the bathroom drawing a bath when sudden commotion from the outside stole her attention. Glass breaking, and an angry growl. She turned to look. Sabretooth stood swaying at the open doorway pf the bathroom, angry snarl plastered over his features. Hole on his forehead was still slowly oozing clear fluid. She heard Logan getting up from the bed. She could see him stumbling against the nightstand, trying to gain his balance. And Sabretooth seemed to loose his interest in her, at least momentarily. He turned his back and strode where Logan stood, grasping the front of his shirt and hauling him against the wall.

“It… Wasn’t… Very… Nice… Thing… To… Do!” Sabretooth growled, pounding Logan against the wall. Logan tried to squirm loose, but the taloned paws held him tightly.
“Now what kind of a man abandons his crew in the battlefield?” Sabretooth asked, leaning close to Logan, his nostrils twitching. Logan was hanging limp, sandwiched between him and the wall.
“And what kind of a man takes a nap while I’m going to have fun with his cunt?” Sabretooth huffed, dropping Logan and turning to look at her.

She backed in to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, yanking it locked. Thin door wouldn’t hold long, but she prayed it would be enough until Logan came back to his senses. She backed to the far wall, cursing her stupidity after noticing that there was no window. The door trembled from the force of the blows. Few black-tipped claws pierced the wooden surface. Soon it would crumble like it was made out of paper.

She grasped the closest thing fit for a weapon, the shower, wrenching only the hot water tap fully open. Water was steaming hot, and nearly burned her finger, but she wasn’t all that sure that it would be enough to even scare Sabretooth who had already managed to punch a formidable hole through the door, wide enough to stick his head in. Wide grin spread on to the beast’s fanged face.
“Johnny’s home!” He growled. She screamed and directed the spray of water towards him. Sabretooth screamed as well, stumbling backwards and rubbing his eyes.

“You fucking bitch! Just wait until I get my hands on you! You will learn few things about pain!” He growled, charging against the door again. And it was starting to give in. Soon Sabretooth’s massive upper body was dangling in the bathroom, his hips still stuck in the hole, clawed paws reaching for her, swiping thin air all too close for comfort. She tried to push herself as deep in to the furthest corner she could get, but every swipe and yank brought Sabretooth closer. She closed her eyes.

Then sudden silence fell. She heard a sickening crunch, bones snapping and flesh tearing.

She opened her eyes. Sabretooth was staring at her, rather comical surprised expression on his face, his mouth curved to almost perfect ‘O’.
“You… Will… Learn… About… Pain!” She heard low growl coming from behind Sabretooth, and with every word the gigantic mutant was yanked backwards until he slid away from the gaping hole on the door. And the screaming began.

When the worst ruckus started to sound like Logan and Sabretooth had taken their business to outside she unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out, past the splinters and pools of blood on the floor.

The door of the room hung ajar, and it was adorned with bloodied handprints, as well as three distinctive gauges running across them. She found three cut digits from the floor, sharp black talons on them gleaming in the faint light of the moon.

She followed the signs of ongoing torture and murder to a secluded patch of thick bushes and trees near the motel. Logan stumbled from the darkness, covered in blood and other bodily fluids, cracked his neck and straightened his stance.
“That should do it… But we better get going before somebody calls the cops,” he grunted.
“He’s gone? Really gone now?” She asked.
“He’s gone,” Logan assured her. He had something in his hand. A gelatinous, grey mass. He weighed it, then threw it on to the nearby road. Large truck drove over the lump, splashing it to every imaginable direction.
“What was that?” She asked.
“Last time I made a mistake. Left his brain too close to his body. I’d like to see him crawl to them now…” Logan said, wavering smirk trying to break on to his face. Then he suddenly crouched and she could hear him retching and gagging.

“So… Where to?” She asked when they were sitting in the Pontiac. Logan started the engine and eyed the broken down motel room at the headlights.
“Anywhere but here. Actually, we could probably go back to my cabin. I doubt that they had the sense to burn it.”
“And if they did?” She asked. Logan shook his head.
“We’ll build a new one. Closer to the hot spring this time…”